ClickAlgo.com Review

Updated: Feb 11, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickAlgo offers software and coding services for cTrader.

ClickAlgo.com

Join live discussion of ClickAlgo.com on our forum

ClickAlgo.com profile provided by ClickAlgoTeam, Nov 24, 2017

ClickAlgo.com is a UK-based company providing a high-quality programming service to both full and part-time traders. We specialise in the cTrader trading platform, helping customers create custom-built automated and hybrid trading strategies, indicators and stand-alone trading applications as well as providing smart trading software tools. Also for free, we provide online education to help traders get started with algorithmic trading.

derbyshire, United Kingdom,
Feb 9, 2021,

Very Very poor experience

very poor experience with these guys - was quoted pretty high for the job which was a macd bot and all the time was moaned at that they should have quoted more.

Donald the head programmer is a dick - i waited with anticipation for the first code which took a week and when it came it bore no resemblance to what was specified. it was full of bugs and he had not even checked it's operation before sending.

There were over 100 emails between us to try and sort bugs, all the time telling me how they were doing it for nothing, well £200+ for a bot is not nothing. and if you give a quote then you stick to it.

The project was two months late and even then was not to spec. in the end I gave up on it and just let it be, it was costing more in my time and emails than it was worth.

The sales guy Paul said to me that they have other coders for future work but when i did submit for a new job they turned it down saying 'we only have donald available' and i think that's probably accurate.

Wouldnt touch them with a barge pole again. Totally clueless and not a good experience at all.

Feb 23, 2019,

Clickalgo trading are frauds!!!!

Dealing with Clickalgo trading has been a terrible experience. I would encourage anyone trying to automate their trading system to not use this company. I initially sent the specifications as to what i needed and after they weren't able to provide Paul Hayes, the business owner, blamed me for it. I have wasted an immense amount of time in testing the futile trading bot they designed so whatever you do don't chose this company!!!!!!!!

Reply by ClickAlgoTeam submitted May 11, 2019:
Hi, John,

We are sorry you had this experience, but we do not have any record of this incident. If you could contact us at support@clickalgo.com then we will be able to help you with this matter.

Paul.