ClickAlgo.com Review

Updated: May 13, 2019

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

ClickAlgo.com

Join live discussion of ClickAlgo.com on our forum

ClickAlgo.com profile provided by ClickAlgoTeam, Nov 24, 2017

ClickAlgo.com is a UK-based company providing a high-quality programming service to both full and part-time traders. We specialise in the cTrader trading platform, helping customers create custom-built automated and hybrid trading strategies, indicators and stand-alone trading applications as well as providing smart trading software tools. Also for free, we provide online education to help traders get started with algorithmic trading.

Feb 23, 2019,

Clickalgo trading are frauds!!!!

Dealing with Clickalgo trading has been a terrible experience. I would encourage anyone trying to automate their trading system to not use this company. I initially sent the specifications as to what i needed and after they weren't able to provide Paul Hayes, the business owner, blamed me for it. I have wasted an immense amount of time in testing the futile trading bot they designed so whatever you do don't chose this company!!!!!!!!
Reply by ClickAlgoTeam submitted May 11, 2019:
Hi, John,

We are sorry you had this experience, but we do not have any record of this incident. If you could contact us at support@clickalgo.com then we will be able to help you with this matter.

Paul.