ContinueFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 14, 2018

ContinueFX is a forex broker. Continue FX offers the MetaTrader 5 and MT5 Mobile forex trading top platforms. ContinueFX.com offers over 50 forex pairs, gold, silver, other metals, cryptocurrencies, indices, stocks, commodities and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

ContinueFX.com

Join live discussion of ContinueFX.com on our forum

Vijayawada, India,
Jul 27, 2018,

Hello, I personally referring this firm to traders who are new to forex. Service part its a truly personalised where deposit or withdrawn will be on same day which is most important for local traders. Trading part execution will be instant without delay and bonuses, stoplosses everything is fine.

I am doing with them from past one year as an Individual Broker and trader , commission distribution also instant where can withdraw any time without limit.

Overall i am happy with their services.
Malaysia,
Jul 27, 2018,

i recently sign up with them trying their platform with their no deposit bonuses..

First, they have weird things going on, example i was on buy with usdjpy..when price left my entry points about 3 pips my profits is still negative. tried to check swap and commission, but there is none.. remember, both bid and ask price already above my entry points.

Second, i brought silver around price 15.355, but order executed at 15.378..and im referring to ask prices.

It seems like my order was executed on unseen chart, and not the 1 i was watching.

My account is 50439438
ahmedabad, India,
Jul 27, 2018,

continuefx,com is best broker in india....and its a really broker not a dabba trading like other
United Arab Emirates,
Jul 27, 2018,

Been trading with ContinueXx for a few months now, Good legit broker.
Gives Withdrawals.
India,

BEST FOREX BROKER

Continuefx is best broker in india. they provide full support.
they also provide instant payout. I started two months ago with continuefx. In between i also took payouts which was instant(2-3 hours).
Continuefx team help you whereever you required.
Thankyou ContinueFx.
Ludhiyana, India,

gurudwara road

I work with this company for a few month, no complains, no problems etc. They have plattforms mt4 and MT5 with faster execution. Same day withdrawal. good support .
Karnal, India,
Jul 21, 2018,

ContinueFx- A Ponzi Scheme

Especially Indians Stay away from Continue FX. This Company is not a Forex Broker in True Sense rather they are Running a Ponzi Scheme or in other words Finance Based Multi Level Pyramids Business which is illegal as Per Reserve Bank of India Chit Fund Act. I have myself witnessed Seminar organized by ContinueFx in Karnal and came to the conclusion that they are luring Citizens by Promising Fix Return on their Investment which is not at all possible in Forex Trading Business. By Virtue of Seminars in various Indian Cities they are Trapping Innocent Indian Investors.
Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Jul 26, 2018:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your feedback ! Continue Markets is a registered Forex Broker from St Vincent, We have Support office in India and we do Educational seminars across world.

We are truly transparent in India and other countries , we don't deal in a hidden places.

Look forward to your communication.

ContinueFx Team.
Mumbai, India,
Jul 6, 2018,

Best Ever Broker

As per my experience in Forex for 5 years I can see this is the best broker. I have traded with many big brokers firm but it is a matter of self satisfaction. Their customer support, transaction procedure all are unique and best compare to others. I like to trade with this broker for life time.
Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Jul 26, 2018:
Dear Client,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback !
Panipat, India,
Jun 21, 2018,

ContinueFx a Fake

An Unprofessional Broker with no Forex Business Track Records. Owned & Operated by Indians showing Fake Paper Business Address of Beachmont Kingstown on Website pretending as if Company Belong to Foreigners. Poaching Indian Investors and their Money by Means of Seminar in Hotels targeting Clients of Delhi/NCR,Haryana. Collecting Cash illegally from Investors and Giving Virtual Money in MT4. Dont Trust them otherwise you will be peniless. They are operating from India in a Hidden Way.
Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Jun 23, 2018:
Dear Client,

We don't understand your concern, We can not find you in our system and have not been contacted by any person regarding any issue. Please send your concerns to our team so we can resolve any grievance you may have.

We are truly transparent in India and other countries , we don't deal in a hidden places, as we have so many support office in India and other countries even you can visit our office in your city as well.

Look forward to your communication.

ContinueFx Team.
jakarta, Indonesia,
Jun 3, 2018,

bad broker scam block all my acount and name
dont wast time in broker continuefx
broker scamer
not pay me 3.8k profit
Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Jun 14, 2018:
Dear Customer !

We are apologize for the inconvenience, After the examine your account and as discussed on facebook messenger, the issue has been resolved.

ContinueFx Team