ContinueFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 20, 2019
SCAM
SCAM CONFIRMATION

Per the rules of the New FPA Traders Court, ContinueFX has been labeled as a Scam.

Unless these issues are resolved, the FPA recommends against doing business with Continue Fx.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

ContinueFX is a forex broker. Continue FX offers the MetaTrader 5 and MT5 Mobile forex trading top platforms. ContinueFX.com offers over 50 forex pairs, gold, silver, other metals, cryptocurrencies, indices, stocks, commodities and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

ContinueFX.com

Join live discussion of ContinueFX.com on our forum

ContinueFX.com profile provided by ContinueFx Support, Oct 9, 2018

ContinueFX is an online trading agency that provides unparalleled, safe trading environments for traders everywhere. We extend our services to various trading platforms like Forex, CFD’s, Indices and Crypto trade. We want you to be successful traders, which is why we provide you with updated tools and technology. Our innovative trading platform is easy to use and helps you put your best foot forward.

We are a team of experienced traders and service providers who have learned from our past mistakes and are here to make you established traders. Time is precious and making the right choices at the first go saves you a lot of time. We are here to assist you with your trading choices so that you save your time and rise to the top before your competitors.

Scam!

Santosh,
India, India,
May 17, 2019,

Fraud No.1

Hi Continue Fx ( Fraud ) Team,

Your executive are not attending my call and reverting to my messages. E-MAIL sent to their email IDs are getting bounced back. Email also sent on backoffice@continuefx.com and support@continuefx.com but no revert. There online platform is also fake as you will receive call back from them or revert . All related details are mention in my emails related to my account number. Have sent reminder email today also, hope you will have the time to see my today's email out of numerous followups emails sent to you.

Guys pls don't do any trading thru continue Fx as it is a fraud company and giving all sort of false reason for not transferring the funds to your account. Below are some reason they gave for not transferring funds to my account.

1. SEBI has put restrictions on Payment, so can't transfer funds to your account.
2. March closing so can't transfer.
3. After March closing only big amount will be transferred.

Pls don't do any kind of trading with them in any country as it is a Fraud company.

Santosh
Dhananjay Vaghela,
Rajkot,gujarat, India,
May 16, 2019,

Froud Company

I Already sent Mail to backoffice ane support team but both Are not response to my mail .this is froud company. i request to complete my withdrwal last 2 month but no answer to any where.
Dhananjay Vaghela,
Rajkot ,gujarat, India,
May 12, 2019,

This Company is Froud Company. I Request to last 2 month to complete my withdrwal But No one Response me. My Account manager and his supervisor is not recive my call last 2 month.his name is Mayur and his number 8448983080 and his supervisor name is khalid and his number is 8448983063...mayur wahatapp number is 8448983080 and he not recive call.he both are froud ..mayur mobile number is swichoff but his whatapp is on.. Do not Invest your money in This Froud Company .i sent mail again and again to backoffice and support team but not ansering from both department

Apr 11, 2019 - 1 Star My Name Is Dhananjay Vaghela.my Account Manager not supporting and not receiving my phone call..he stopped my withdrwal last 3 weeks and not response by account manager and team.i call everyday lots of Time .. not process to my withdrwal request I mail to backoffice last week but they are not responding to backoffice.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Apr 18, 2019 Dear Valued Client,

You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at backoffice@continuefx.com for any clarifications you may require.

Varsha Shinde,
Navi Mumbai, India,
May 3, 2019,

Big Fraud

Hi,

This company is totally a fraud company so please don't put any money with them and for the last three months they are not giving my withdrawal. Now their representative have stopped attending my call and reverting to my messages. His name is Mehul Rajbar. I had already send email to them on both backoffice@continuefx.com and support@continuefx.com email Id but didn't receive any revert from them. Also I wish I could share the WhatsApp message here so that you guys will know that how their staff is reverting to their client messages. I have also written to the embassy where this company is registered so hope to get favorable reply from them.

My client ID is 50464021.

V Shinde

Apr 22, 2019 - 1 Star Hi Continue Fx Team,

This is Varsha and this is evert to your message. I have shared enough details about your team member name , email Id and phone number. Hope that should have been enough to Check and process my withdrawal.
Now talking about sending email on backoffice@continuefx.com, pls note email already send on this email Id on 03/04/2019, 11/04/2019, 18/04/2019,19/04/2019 and 22/04/2019 i.e. Today.Hope you are checking your email and not just reverting for the sake of revert and no more details require on this..
Thanks for trying to cover your fraud but don't think it will work. Now pls come with stupid reason to cover again your companies fraud.

Apr 2, 2019 - 1 Star Hi,

Have place my withdrawal request through their representative Mehul 50 days before and still not received my money in my account. Now he has stopped attending my call and reverting to me messages. His contact details are mehul@continuefx.com and number is +91-8448983080 have emailed them and send reminders email on support@continuefx.com but no revert. There is no 24/7 support as I try contacting thru it but no response. Seems like a big Fraud this company is making so please beware.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Apr 18, 2019 Dear Varsha,

khanfx2,
dhaka, Bangladesh,
Apr 23, 2019,

continuefx is a big scamer

when they complain about continuedfx they answer writing good but actually they do wrong hahahahahaa ,,,, they doing big scam living in india ,,, how is it possible? bcz india has regulation of forex trade ..why not they {india {take action about folse company ??? / may be india also doing this? //

Feb 19, 2019 - 1 Star 2 month over they can not payment my withdraw .... any trader should not trade like this broker ... they know how to deposit by client but no withdraw ...... if any one want me any documents i will give

Feb 18, 2019 - 1 Stargood ... your broker hung my mt4 a / c ,,,, thousand time i mail your back office no one reply me ,,,,,, any one can get review from Bangladesh ,,, i have enough client claim about this broker ..... 100% money maker and scam broker ... no one should trade with this broker ...
they have no bank a / c .... but they get deposit ,,, other a / c. ..i also make court cage about their agent a / c ..... because above 5 core deposit no withdraw

Jan 5, 2019 - No Rating i deposited 2330 $ on 11.01.2018 and 2000 $ 06.12.2018 and my balance rise 9720 $ but 22.12.2018 they hung my mt4 there some trade are open and they crush my a / c 2.01.2019 ..now what can i do but i deposited by local bank a / c ,,

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Jan 15 , 2019 Dear Valued Client,

We understand you have made losses, but do not blame it for this, as it clearly shows in your trading history, you have your account due to stop in EUR / AUD trade of 2 standard lot on 2nd jan 2019 which was opened by you on 27th December.

The trader looking for a good broker, the same broker also looking for good traders, If you made profit / loss accept your self not to blame on others.

for any further information feel free to contact on backoffice@continuefx.com

Support team
Anuradha Prasad,
Mumbai, India,
Mar 1, 2019,

ContinueFx is a Fake not a Broker

Warning for Indians trading with this chit fund company ContinueFx. ContinueFx act are like a Chit Fund Company. As per indian government new regulation running Chit Fund scheme is an illegal act and band by Govt of India. Pull out your hard earned money from ContinueFx before your money is looted by ContinueFx.
Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Apr 18, 2019:
Dear Anuradha,

We are unable to find you in our system, kindly send us your concern or issues at backoffice@continuefx.com.

moletsane Ramathibe,
South Africa,
Feb 27, 2019,

These broker does not withdrae funds

Guys don't trade with thsea guys they won't release withdrawal. The support will not even respond to your emails concerning withdrawals. Please watch out
Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Apr 18, 2019:
Dear valued Client,

We are apologies for delay reply,

Dilip kumar,
Mathura, India,
Dec 22, 2018,

Not providing proper withdrawl .full scam dont come on this platform.

बहुत ही धोखेबाज बेईमान ठगी करने बालो का ये प्लेटफार्म है।
ये लोग 50%टेर्डेवल बोनस का प्रलोभन देकर लोगों को अपने जाल में फसाते है। अपना पैसा बचाना होतो इस प्लेटफार्म से दूर रहना ये लोग, आप ने जो पैसा जमा कीया है उसे भी बापस नहीं देते।
its a very fraud platform.
they trape people by giving tradeval bonus .if you want to save your money keep distance from them. they don't refund Your Money.
Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Dec 24, 2018:
Dear Valued Client,

We don't find any concern related to you on your feedback, We have tried to find you in our system it shows you have withdrawal your funds long time back and it was process on the same day.

We request you to please do not spread rumor in the market. if you have any concern feel free to contact us backoffice@continuefx.com

Sushant123,
Bangalore, India,
Dec 19, 2018,

Fraud broker don't trust

Hello Everyone

This is Sushant this broker is completely Market maker running dubba trading never ever trade with this broker they will not give your withdrawal

This broker is not given salary to their employees past 3 month And Manager and CEO Mr Lalit saying they don't have money thats why they are not able to process withdrawal of clients
I was the ex employee even they have eaten my salary and incentives money so far not givin the experience letter too dubba company and it will close soon so those who invented in this broker please take withdrawal as soon as possible.
Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Dec 21, 2018:
Dear Mr Sushant,

As I can see in company records, Company has already terminated you because of your non performance and some cases of cheating with clients money , and we don't find any withdrawal request of your client. We understand your concerns that you are working with other company and promoting them to make negative your existing company. Anyways please if you have any concern related to you and your clients then only come for the review .

Good luck for your future.

Support Team.
Ravi.rvc,
Pune, India,
Dec 18, 2018,

Deposited $1000 through local bank .... made profit of $300 .... i requested withdrawal of whole amount .... my withdrawal processed in 48 hours... i received in my local Bank
Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Dec 24, 2018:
Thank you for your Valuable Feedback !