ContinueFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 10, 2018

ContinueFX is a forex broker. Continue FX offers the MetaTrader 5 and MT5 Mobile forex trading top platforms. ContinueFX.com offers over 50 forex pairs, gold, silver, other metals, cryptocurrencies, indices, stocks, commodities and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

ContinueFX.com

Join live discussion of ContinueFX.com on our forum

ContinueFX.com profile provided by ContinueFx Support, Oct 9, 2018

ContinueFX is an online trading agency that provides unparalleled, safe trading environments for traders everywhere. We extend our services to various trading platforms like Forex, CFD’s, Indices and Crypto trade. We want you to be successful traders, which is why we provide you with updated tools and technology. Our innovative trading platform is easy to use and helps you put your best foot forward.

We are a team of experienced traders and service providers who have learned from our past mistakes and are here to make you established traders. Time is precious and making the right choices at the first go saves you a lot of time. We are here to assist you with your trading choices so that you save your time and rise to the top before your competitors.

rakesh m,
mumbai, India,
Dec 6, 2018,

donot trade with them

terrible broker .. firstly i was going to deposit 500 $ n start with them as they had local deposit n withdrawal facility here in india.. but on second thoughts i just deposited 100$ just to check there basic functioning depo, withdrawals, spreads, news trading etc i was promised 50% bonus.. after depo 100$ , my mt4 ac reflected just 80$ n credit of 20$ which actually is suppose to be 100$ bal (depo) n 50$ credit (bonus) .. after bringing to there attention they changed it to 80$ bal n 50$ credit(bonus).. i again specified to them that it should be 100$ bal n 50$ credit as per the t&c discussed with there sales team member here n asked them again n again that why is my bal showing just 80$ instead of 100$ ..but they didnot reply .. i sensed something was wrong with this broker so immediately requested for a withdrawal .. got an email that it is being processed.. but after a week when they still didnt do it .. i started sending them emails almost everyday .. finally got a reply that there is some issue with local bank here in india so i asked them process it via skrill or neteller .. after that they completely stopped communicating .. the local team sales agent blocked my no n hasn't replied to any msgs as well.. its been 3 weeks since i have requested for a withdrawal but to no avail ..so planning to file a police complaint tmrw.. Will keep u guys updated... ac no 50430841
Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Dec 10, 2018:
Dear Valued Client,

Sorry for the inconvenience , As we can your withdrawal has been already process.

Thank you for the patience.

Kind Regards
Babu_India,
Bangalore, India,
Dec 6, 2018,

Stop Fooling, Give back our money.

I and my friend Nataraj opened account with continue Fx My MT4 ID 50436316 and 50436358,
ContiunueFx is not processing my withdrawal request of $700, when i contacted the person who assisted me to open account said they have closed their Delhi and Bangalore branch and he is working anymore and he referred Lalit Matta, It seems that he Owns this firm, He answers call very very less, and he committed he will give our withdrawal in 6 to 7 days, when i tried to call him after the given time, he refuses to answer my call, i left many messages and started to call him continuously around 18 to 20 times, later Lalit answer my call and told today (6-12-18) in the evening he will process my withdrawal, But now again he is not receiving calls, he is just giving fake promises.
DeLaNo,
Romania,
Dec 3, 2018,

Continuefx.com refusing to withdraw ~11000 USD

I have still not received any funds up until today despite their promises.
Traders beware, this broker is not processing withdrawals.
Do not deposit with them!

Nov 19, 2018 - 1 Star Hello Traders,

I have 4 withdrawals from Continuefx.com starting from 2018 10 22 in amount of aprox. 11.000 USD total which they are refusing to pay back to my bank account.
MT4 account no: 50444945
It has been almost a month since the first withdrawal was placed and still the funds have not reached my bank account.
Read more about this in this thread:

rajnikant,
gujrat, India,
Nov 24, 2018,

I have submitted 220$ withdraw request dt 16/11/18. Till date not recived fund in my account. Other clients are same complain withdraw is not comming
Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Nov 26, 2018:
Dear Valued Client,

As we have emailed you and informed by Account Manager, due to some banking isssues in India the withdrawal is got delayed, We will try to send your withdrawal asap.

Kindly email for any withdrawal request: backoffice@continuefx.com

CandleTrader,
Russian Federation,
Nov 23, 2018,

ContinueFX do not pay

I made withdrawal request at 22 of October in amount of 1500 USD, and since then i never heard from the company. They never replied to my emails , never reply in LiveChat.

KSAKET,
India,
Nov 22, 2018,

Hi my trading I'd is 50439494 in the name of saket tulsyan
I started my trade with company since October but on 14 th Nov 2018 I withdrawal a request of my first 400$ still not credited to my bank account the Indian representatives Mr Lalit matta too many times committed to me u will get today but still not receive and also he request pls do next withdrawal which is almost 3000 to 4000$ after 23rd Nov and u will get till 27 th Nov 2018 I also mailed company it's response there is some bank issue in India will solve soon but already 4-5 days over to get mail how much time I think there is big concern in company. 400$ still not receive so 3000_4000$ when I will receive after withdrawal request who will give response if company is genuine and Senciere than must response and withdrawal at proper committed time rest I already told Lalit Matta what I do.
Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Nov 26, 2018:
Dear Valued Client,

As we can see, there is no withdrawal request in the CRM, we have found you to still trading with continueFx.
Kindly do not place a rumor for the company and Mr lalit is just part of the company.

For any Complaint or service email us :backoffice@continuefx.com

sh4848fx,
Russia, Russian Federation,
Nov 15, 2018,

they do not withdraw funds

This broker is a liar, I have not received my profit in my bank account, I only received my deposit on my visa card. They didn't even provide a document about the swift transaction.

Nov 9, 2018 - 1 Star 2018-10-19 I made a request for a withdrawal by bank transfer, $ 1000. I have not received my money by now. The broker promised several times that I would receive it, but I cannot even get a document on the swift transaction from them.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Nov 13, 2018 Dear Valued Client,

We are apologies for the inconvenience, As we have already sent your initial payment on your card and rest amount we will send again on your bank account. kindly consult with your bank in next 48hours.

Thank you for your patience.

alexster70,
Krasnogorsk, Russian Federation,
Oct 15, 2018,

October 11, 2018 I received all the money from a broker. My colleague was also returned all the money. Problem solved. I have no claims to the broker.

Oct 5, 2018 - 1 Star my trading account is 50438361
In July 2018, I made a deposit of 100 dollars.
By the beginning of September 2018, I earned a profit of 283 dollars.
September 14, I made a request for a withdrawal = 100 dollars.
A week later I began to write letters: when will I get the money ???
Broker did not respond.
I began to write letters every day on all mail.
October 1 came to my wallet $ 100.
On October 2, I ordered a new money withdrawal (the entire amount) = $ 283.
I do not want to work with such a broker.
Today, October 5 = no money, no response from the broker.
I do not recommend this broker. Disgusting service!
Today, October 5, their site does not work. Most likely this broker is a scammers.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Oct 9, 2018 Dear Valued Client,

We are Apologize you for inconvenience , W have just gone through your withdrawal request , it was delay due to some Skrill Verification Issues for the client. Backoffice Department had already sent email to you and they are going to process your withdrawal now.

Thank you for choosing continueFX.

Support Team .
shorten,
odissa, India,
Oct 3, 2018,

shorten

Not so bad broker, I made profit of 8000usd and I withdrawal whole capital with profit , I got money on time.

I recommend this broker
Ravi shukla,
Mumbai, India,
Aug 25, 2018,

Best broker so far

One of the best broker in India, I have always received my withdrawal on time most probably the same day. Even they always support for any issues instantly. Their staff is also very helpful. I like this broker as there is no swap also I can hold positions for long.