ContinueFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 21, 2019

ContinueFX is a forex broker. Continue FX offers the MetaTrader 5 and MT5 Mobile forex trading top platforms. ContinueFX.com offers over 50 forex pairs, gold, silver, other metals, cryptocurrencies, indices, stocks, commodities and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

ContinueFX.com

Join live discussion of ContinueFX.com on our forum

ContinueFX.com profile provided by ContinueFx Support, Oct 9, 2018

ContinueFX is an online trading agency that provides unparalleled, safe trading environments for traders everywhere. We extend our services to various trading platforms like Forex, CFD’s, Indices and Crypto trade. We want you to be successful traders, which is why we provide you with updated tools and technology. Our innovative trading platform is easy to use and helps you put your best foot forward.

We are a team of experienced traders and service providers who have learned from our past mistakes and are here to make you established traders. Time is precious and making the right choices at the first go saves you a lot of time. We are here to assist you with your trading choices so that you save your time and rise to the top before your competitors.

khanfx2,
dhaka, Bangladesh,
Feb 19, 2019,

continuefx scam scam broker

2 month over they can not payment my withdraw....any trader should not trade like this broker...they know how to deposite by client but no withdraw......if any one want me any documents i will give

Feb 18, 2019 - 1 Star good ...your broker hung my mt4 a/c,,,,thousand time i mail your back office no one reply me,,,,,,any one can get review from Bangladesh,,,i have enough client claim about this broker.....100% money maker and scam broker...no one should trade with this broker ...
they have no Bank a/c ....but they get deposit,,, an other a/c...i also make court cage about their agent a/c.....because above 5 core deposit no withdraw

Jan 5, 2019 - No Rating i deposited 2330$ on 11.01.2018 and 2000$06.12.2018 and my balance rise 9720$but 22.12.2018 they hung my mt4 there some trade are open and they crush my a/c 2.01.2019 ..now what can i do?but i deposited by local bank a/c ,,

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Jan 15, 2019 Dear Valued Client,

We understand you have made losses, But do not blame to broker on for this, as it clearly shows in your trading history, you have loss your account due to stop out in EUR/AUD trade of 2 standard lot on 2nd jan 2019 which was opened by you on 27th December .

As trader looking for a good broker , the same broker also looking for good traders, If you made profit/loss accept your self not to blame on others.

for any further information feel free to contact on backoffice@continuefx.com

Support team
Dilip kumar,
Mathura, India,
Dec 22, 2018,

Not providing proper withdrawl .full scam dont come on this platform.

बहुत ही धोखेबाज बेईमान ठगी करने बालो का ये प्लेटफार्म है।
ये लोग 50%टेर्डेवल बोनस का प्रलोभन देकर लोगों को अपने जाल में फसाते है। अपना पैसा बचाना होतो इस प्लेटफार्म से दूर रहना ये लोग, आप ने जो पैसा जमा कीया है उसे भी बापस नहीं देते।
its a very fraud platform.
they trape people by giving tradeval bonus .if you want to save your money keep distance from them. they don't refund Your Money.
Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Dec 24, 2018:
Dear Valued Client,

We don't find any concern related to you on your feedback, We have tried to find you in our system it shows you have withdrawal your funds long time back and it was process on the same day.

We request you to please do not spread rumor in the market. if you have any concern feel free to contact us backoffice@continuefx.com

Sushant123,
Bangalore, India,
Dec 19, 2018,

Fraud broker don't trust

Hello Everyone

This is Sushant this broker is completely Market maker running dubba trading never ever trade with this broker they will not give your withdrawal

This broker is not given salary to their employees past 3 month And Manager and CEO Mr Lalit saying they don't have money thats why they are not able to process withdrawal of clients
I was the ex employee even they have eaten my salary and incentives money so far not givin the experience letter too dubba company and it will close soon so those who invented in this broker please take withdrawal as soon as possible.
Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Dec 21, 2018:
Dear Mr Sushant,

As I can see in company records, Company has already terminated you because of your non performance and some cases of cheating with clients money , and we don't find any withdrawal request of your client. We understand your concerns that you are working with other company and promoting them to make negative your existing company. Anyways please if you have any concern related to you and your clients then only come for the review .

Good luck for your future.

Support Team.
Ravi.rvc,
Pune, India,
Dec 18, 2018,

Deposited $1000 through local bank .... made profit of $300 .... i requested withdrawal of whole amount .... my withdrawal processed in 48 hours... i received in my local Bank
Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Dec 24, 2018:
Thank you for your Valuable Feedback !

rakesh m,
mumbai, India,
Dec 6, 2018,

donot trade with them

terrible broker .. firstly i was going to deposit 500 $ n start with them as they had local deposit n withdrawal facility here in india.. but on second thoughts i just deposited 100$ just to check there basic functioning depo, withdrawals, spreads, news trading etc i was promised 50% bonus.. after depo 100$ , my mt4 ac reflected just 80$ n credit of 20$ which actually is suppose to be 100$ bal (depo) n 50$ credit (bonus) .. after bringing to there attention they changed it to 80$ bal n 50$ credit(bonus).. i again specified to them that it should be 100$ bal n 50$ credit as per the t&c discussed with there sales team member here n asked them again n again that why is my bal showing just 80$ instead of 100$ ..but they didnot reply .. i sensed something was wrong with this broker so immediately requested for a withdrawal .. got an email that it is being processed.. but after a week when they still didnt do it .. i started sending them emails almost everyday .. finally got a reply that there is some issue with local bank here in india so i asked them process it via skrill or neteller .. after that they completely stopped communicating .. the local team sales agent blocked my no n hasn't replied to any msgs as well.. its been 3 weeks since i have requested for a withdrawal but to no avail ..so planning to file a police complaint tmrw.. Will keep u guys updated... ac no 50430841
Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Dec 10, 2018:
Dear Valued Client,

Sorry for the inconvenience , As we can your withdrawal has been already process.

Thank you for the patience.

Babu_India,
Bangalore, India,
Dec 6, 2018,

Stop Fooling, Give back our money.

I and my friend Nataraj opened account with continue Fx My MT4 ID 50436316 and 50436358,
ContiunueFx is not processing my withdrawal request of $700, when i contacted the person who assisted me to open account said they have closed their Delhi and Bangalore branch and he is working anymore and he referred Lalit Matta, It seems that he Owns this firm, He answers call very very less, and he committed he will give our withdrawal in 6 to 7 days, when i tried to call him after the given time, he refuses to answer my call, i left many messages and started to call him continuously around 18 to 20 times, later Lalit answer my call and told today (6-12-18) in the evening he will process my withdrawal, But now again he is not receiving calls, he is just giving fake promises.
DeLaNo,
Romania,
Dec 3, 2018,

Continuefx.com refusing to withdraw ~11000 USD

I have still not received any funds up until today despite their promises.
Traders beware, this broker is not processing withdrawals.
Do not deposit with them!

Nov 19, 2018 - 1 Star Hello Traders,

I have 4 withdrawals from Continuefx.com starting from 2018 10 22 in amount of aprox. 11.000 USD total which they are refusing to pay back to my bank account.
MT4 account no: 50444945
It has been almost a month since the first withdrawal was placed and still the funds have not reached my bank account.
Read more about this in this thread:

rajnikant,
gujrat, India,
Nov 24, 2018,

I have submitted 220$ withdraw request dt 16/11/18. Till date not recived fund in my account. Other clients are same complain withdraw is not comming
Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Nov 26, 2018:
Dear Valued Client,

As we have emailed you and informed by Account Manager, due to some banking isssues in India the withdrawal is got delayed, We will try to send your withdrawal asap.

Kindly email for any withdrawal request: backoffice@continuefx.com

Regards
CandleTrader,
Russian Federation,
Nov 23, 2018,

ContinueFX do not pay

I made withdrawal request at 22 of October in amount of 1500 USD, and since then i never heard from the company. They never replied to my emails , never reply in LiveChat.

KSAKET,
India,
Nov 22, 2018,

Hi my trading I'd is 50439494 in the name of saket tulsyan
I started my trade with company since October but on 14 th Nov 2018 I withdrawal a request of my first 400$ still not credited to my bank account the Indian representatives Mr Lalit matta too many times committed to me u will get today but still not receive and also he request pls do next withdrawal which is almost 3000 to 4000$ after 23rd Nov and u will get till 27 th Nov 2018 I also mailed company it's response there is some bank issue in India will solve soon but already 4-5 days over to get mail how much time I think there is big concern in company. 400$ still not receive so 3000_4000$ when I will receive after withdrawal request who will give response if company is genuine and Senciere than must response and withdrawal at proper committed time rest I already told Lalit Matta what I do.
Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Nov 26, 2018:
Dear Valued Client,

As we can see, there is no withdrawal request in the CRM, we have found you to still trading with continueFx.
Kindly do not place a rumor for the company and Mr lalit is just part of the company.

For any Complaint or service email us :backoffice@continuefx.com