ContinueFX.com Review

Scam!
Updated: Aug 20, 2019 ·  · Is this your company?

ContinueFX was a forex broker. Continue FX offered the MetaTrader 5 and MT5 Mobile forex trading top platforms. ContinueFX.com offered over 50 forex pairs, gold, silver, other metals, cryptocurrencies, indices, stocks, commodities and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

ContinueFX.com
SCAM CONFIRMATION

Per the rules of the New FPA Traders Court, ContinueFX has been labeled as a Scam.

Unless these issues are resolved, the FPA recommends against doing business with Continue Fx.

SCAM CONFIRMATION
Website is down.  Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of ContinueFX.com on our forum

ContinueFX.com profile provided by ContinueFx Support, Oct 9, 2018

ContinueFX is an online trading agency that provides unparalleled, safe trading environments for traders everywhere. We extend our services to various trading platforms like Forex, CFD’s, Indices and Crypto trade. We want you to be successful traders, which is why we provide you with updated tools and technology. Our innovative trading platform is easy to use and helps you put your best foot forward.

We are a team of experienced traders and service providers who have learned from our past mistakes and are here to make you established traders. Time is precious and making the right choices at the first go saves you a lot of time. We are here to assist you with your trading choices so that you save your time and rise to the top before your competitors.

Scam!

Krasnogorsk, Russian Federation,
Oct 15, 2018,

October 11, 2018 I received all the money from a broker. My colleague was also returned all the money. Problem solved. I have no claims to the broker.

Oct 5, 2018 - 1 Star my trading account is 50438361
In July 2018, I made a deposit of 100 dollars.
By the beginning of September 2018, I earned a profit of 283 dollars.
September 14, I made a request for a withdrawal = 100 dollars.
A week later I began to write letters: when will I get the money ???
Broker did not respond.
I began to write letters every day on all mail.
October 1 came to my wallet $ 100.
On October 2, I ordered a new money withdrawal (the entire amount) = $ 283.
I do not want to work with such a broker.
Today, October 5 = no money, no response from the broker.
I do not recommend this broker. Disgusting service!
Today, October 5, their site does not work. Most likely this broker is a scammers.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Oct 9, 2018 Dear Valued Client,

We are Apologize you for inconvenience , W have just gone through your withdrawal request , it was delay due to some Skrill Verification Issues for the client. Backoffice Department had already sent email to you and they are going to process your withdrawal now.

Thank you for choosing continueFX.

Support Team .

odissa, India,
Oct 3, 2018,

shorten

Not so bad broker, I made profit of 8000usd and I withdrawal whole capital with profit , I got money on time.

I recommend this broker

Panipat, India,
Aug 26, 2018,

I work and spam for ContinueFx

Continuefx is a good broker, i am trading from last 6 months, I have all withdrawal on timely and they are very transparent .I recommend continuefx.

5 Star rating removed.

"Rajeev" seems to be a multi of ContinueFx's representative.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Ravi shukla,
Mumbai, India,
Aug 25, 2018,

Best broker so far

One of the best broker in India, I have always received my withdrawal on time most probably the same day. Even they always support for any issues instantly. Their staff is also very helpful. I like this broker as there is no swap also I can hold positions for long.

deepaak,
karnal, India,
Aug 21, 2018,

fraud company

Another fraud in the market , they are Indian based fraud company , they are providing investment plan to the client . they are big fraud company . owner name lalit matta . here is the link of the recent fraud made by them .
this is the support staaf from them , in the pictures you can see ther are wearing company t shirt , rest story you can read there

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Aug 24, 2018:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your feedback ! Continue Markets is a registered Forex Broker from St Vincent, We have Support office in India and we do Educational seminars across the world.

We can not find you in our system and have not been contacted by any person regarding any issue. Please send your concerns to our team so we can resolve any grievance you may have.

We are truly transparent in India and other countries , we don't deal in a hidden places.

Look forward to your communication.

Shivangini,
Jaipur, India,
Aug 14, 2018,

Fraud FX Company

Don't invest a single penny with this Ponzi Scheme Company. They are trapping people by giving gullible Ads on Social Media to hunt innocent investors. Today I have seen their Ad on Facebook invest 5000 $ and get 5% monthly return on your investment. In reality 5% monthly return is not possible at all through forex trading. Their conduct is similar to Questra World company which globally cheated people with similar fix return ponzi scheme.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Aug 21, 2018:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your feedback ! Continue Markets is a registered Forex Broker from St Vincent, We have Support office in India and we do Educational seminars across world.

Look forward to your communication.

Rajesh,
Vijayawada, India,
Jul 27, 2018,

Hello, I personally referring this firm to traders who are new to forex. Service part its a truly personalised where deposit or withdrawn will be on same day which is most important for local traders. Trading part execution will be instant without delay and bonuses, stoplosses everything is fine.

I am doing with them from past one year as an Individual Broker and trader , commission distribution also instant where can withdraw any time without limit.

Overall i am happy with their services.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Aug 21, 2018:

orange,
Malaysia,
Jul 27, 2018,

i recently sign up with them trying their platform with their no deposit bonuses..

First, they have weird things going on, example i was on buy with usdjpy..when price left my entry points about 3 pips my profits is still negative. tried to check swap and commission, but there is none.. remember, both bid and ask price already above my entry points.

Second, i brought silver around price 15.355, but order executed at 15.378..and im referring to ask prices.

It seems like my order was executed on unseen chart, and not the 1 i was watching.

My account is 50439438

pratik shah,
ahmedabad, India,
Jul 27, 2018,

continuefx,com is best broker in india....and its a really broker not a dabba trading like other

KHAN,
United Arab Emirates,
Jul 27, 2018,

Been trading with ContinueXx for a few months now, Good legit broker.
Gives Withdrawals.