ContinueFX.com Review

Scam!
Updated: Aug 20, 2019 ·  · Is this your company?

ContinueFX was a forex broker. Continue FX offered the MetaTrader 5 and MT5 Mobile forex trading top platforms. ContinueFX.com offered over 50 forex pairs, gold, silver, other metals, cryptocurrencies, indices, stocks, commodities and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

ContinueFX.com
SCAM CONFIRMATION

Per the rules of the New FPA Traders Court, ContinueFX has been labeled as a Scam.

Unless these issues are resolved, the FPA recommends against doing business with Continue Fx.

SCAM CONFIRMATION
Website is down.  Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of ContinueFX.com on our forum

ContinueFX.com profile provided by ContinueFx Support, Oct 9, 2018

ContinueFX is an online trading agency that provides unparalleled, safe trading environments for traders everywhere. We extend our services to various trading platforms like Forex, CFD’s, Indices and Crypto trade. We want you to be successful traders, which is why we provide you with updated tools and technology. Our innovative trading platform is easy to use and helps you put your best foot forward.

We are a team of experienced traders and service providers who have learned from our past mistakes and are here to make you established traders. Time is precious and making the right choices at the first go saves you a lot of time. We are here to assist you with your trading choices so that you save your time and rise to the top before your competitors.

Scam!

Bangalore, India,
Dec 6, 2018,

Stop Fooling, Give back our money.

I and my friend Nataraj opened account with continue Fx My MT4 ID 50436316 and 50436358,
ContiunueFx is not processing my withdrawal request of $700, when i contacted the person who assisted me to open account said they have closed their Delhi and Bangalore branch and he is working anymore and he referred Lalit Matta, It seems that he Owns this firm, He answers call very very less, and he committed he will give our withdrawal in 6 to 7 days, when i tried to call him after the given time, he refuses to answer my call, i left many messages and started to call him continuously around 18 to 20 times, later Lalit answer my call and told today (6-12-18) in the evening he will process my withdrawal, But now again he is not receiving calls, he is just giving fake promises.

mumbai, India,
Dec 6, 2018,

donot trade with them

terrible broker .. firstly i was going to deposit 500 $ n start with them as they had local deposit n withdrawal facility here in india.. but on second thoughts i just deposited 100$ just to check there basic functioning depo, withdrawals, spreads, news trading etc i was promised 50% bonus.. after depo 100$ , my mt4 ac reflected just 80$ n credit of 20$ which actually is suppose to be 100$ bal (depo) n 50$ credit (bonus) .. after bringing to there attention they changed it to 80$ bal n 50$ credit(bonus).. i again specified to them that it should be 100$ bal n 50$ credit as per the t&c discussed with there sales team member here n asked them again n again that why is my bal showing just 80$ instead of 100$ ..but they didnot reply .. i sensed something was wrong with this broker so immediately requested for a withdrawal .. got an email that it is being processed.. but after a week when they still didnt do it .. i started sending them emails almost everyday .. finally got a reply that there is some issue with local bank here in india so i asked them process it via skrill or neteller .. after that they completely stopped communicating .. the local team sales agent blocked my no n hasn't replied to any msgs as well.. its been 3 weeks since i have requested for a withdrawal but to no avail ..so planning to file a police complaint tmrw.. Will keep u guys updated... ac no 50430841
Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Dec 10, 2018:
Dear Valued Client,

Sorry for the inconvenience , As we can your withdrawal has been already process.

Thank you for the patience.

Kind Regards
Support Team
Varsha Shinde,
Navi Mumbai, India,
May 3, 2019,

Big Fraud

Hi,

This company is totally a fraud company so please don't put any money with them and for the last three months they are not giving my withdrawal. Now their representative have stopped attending my call and reverting to my messages. His name is Mehul Rajbar. I had already send email to them on both backoffice@continuefx.com and support@continuefx.com email Id but didn't receive any revert from them. Also I wish I could share the WhatsApp message here so that you guys will know that how their staff is reverting to their client messages. I have also written to the embassy where this company is registered so hope to get favorable reply from them.

My client ID is 50464021.

V Shinde

Apr 22, 2019 - 1 Star Hi Continue Fx Team,

This is Varsha and this is evert to your message. I have shared enough details about your team member name , email Id and phone number. Hope that should have been enough to Check and process my withdrawal.
Now talking about sending email on backoffice@continuefx.com, pls note email already send on this email Id on 03/04/2019, 11/04/2019, 18/04/2019,19/04/2019 and 22/04/2019 i.e. Today.Hope you are checking your email and not just reverting for the sake of revert and no more details require on this..
Thanks for trying to cover your fraud but don't think it will work. Now pls come with stupid reason to cover again your companies fraud.

Apr 2, 2019 - 1 Star Hi,

Have place my withdrawal request through their representative Mehul 50 days before and still not received my money in my account. Now he has stopped attending my call and reverting to me messages. His contact details are mehul@continuefx.com and number is +91-8448983080 have emailed them and send reminders email on support@continuefx.com but no revert. There is no 24/7 support as I try contacting thru it but no response. Seems like a big Fraud this company is making so please beware.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Apr 18, 2019 Dear Varsha,

You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at backoffice@continuefx.com for any clarifications you may require.

Support Team

Shivangini,
Jaipur, India,
Aug 14, 2018,

Fraud FX Company

Don't invest a single penny with this Ponzi Scheme Company. They are trapping people by giving gullible Ads on Social Media to hunt innocent investors. Today I have seen their Ad on Facebook invest 5000 $ and get 5% monthly return on your investment. In reality 5% monthly return is not possible at all through forex trading. Their conduct is similar to Questra World company which globally cheated people with similar fix return ponzi scheme.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Aug 21, 2018:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your feedback ! Continue Markets is a registered Forex Broker from St Vincent, We have Support office in India and we do Educational seminars across world.

We can not find you in our system and have not been contacted by any person regarding any issue. Please send your concerns to our team so we can resolve any grievance you may have.

We are truly transparent in India and other countries , we don't deal in a hidden places.

Look forward to your communication.

Regards
ContinueFx Team.
PP, Malaysia,
Jul 25, 2019,

SCAM

Please don't risk your money with this company, it's a scam. Never get a response from the support.

Santosh,
NAVI MUMBAI, India,
Jun 28, 2019,

Hi,

Continue fx Trading is a fraud company in Mumbai..don't rely what they say as now they had close down all their business here in Mumbai. It's a fruad company..now getting any updates on withdrawal from their representatives as even they haven't got paid for almost 2 months. Have sent several reminders on support and back office email ID but no revert from them and have also sent email to them today I.e.28/06/19. Pls don't do any trading thru this company as they will not give u any transfer of ur own Funds. Don't do business in any part of the world...Fraud total Fraud company.

Santosh

May 17, 2019 - 1 Star Hi Continue Fx ( Fraud ) Team,

Your executive are not attending my call and reverting to my messages. E-MAIL sent to their email IDs are getting bounced back. Email also sent on backoffice@continuefx.com and support@continuefx.com but no revert. There online platform is also fake as you will receive call back from them or revert . All related details are mention in my emails related to my account number. Have sent reminder email today also, hope you will have the time to see my today's email out of numerous followups emails sent to you.

Guys pls don't do any trading thru continue Fx as it is a fraud company and giving all sort of false reason for not transferring the funds to your account. Below are some reason they gave for not transferring funds to my account.

1. SEBI has put restrictions on Payment, so can't transfer funds to your account.
2. March closing so can't transfer.
3. After March closing only big amount will be transferred.

Pls don't do any kind of trading with them in any country as it is a Fraud company.

Santosh

Romania,
Dec 3, 2018,

Continuefx.com refusing to withdraw ~11000 USD

I have still not received any funds up until today despite their promises.
Traders beware, this broker is not processing withdrawals.
Do not deposit with them!

Nov 19, 2018 - 1 Star Hello Traders,

I have 4 withdrawals from Continuefx.com starting from 2018 10 22 in amount of aprox. 11.000 USD total which they are refusing to pay back to my bank account.
MT4 account no: 50444945
It has been almost a month since the first withdrawal was placed and still the funds have not reached my bank account.
Read more about this in this thread:

Krasnogorsk, Russian Federation,
Oct 15, 2018,

October 11, 2018 I received all the money from a broker. My colleague was also returned all the money. Problem solved. I have no claims to the broker.

Oct 5, 2018 - 1 Star my trading account is 50438361
In July 2018, I made a deposit of 100 dollars.
By the beginning of September 2018, I earned a profit of 283 dollars.
September 14, I made a request for a withdrawal = 100 dollars.
A week later I began to write letters: when will I get the money ???
Broker did not respond.
I began to write letters every day on all mail.
October 1 came to my wallet $ 100.
On October 2, I ordered a new money withdrawal (the entire amount) = $ 283.
I do not want to work with such a broker.
Today, October 5 = no money, no response from the broker.
I do not recommend this broker. Disgusting service!
Today, October 5, their site does not work. Most likely this broker is a scammers.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Oct 9, 2018 Dear Valued Client,

We are Apologize you for inconvenience , W have just gone through your withdrawal request , it was delay due to some Skrill Verification Issues for the client. Backoffice Department had already sent email to you and they are going to process your withdrawal now.

Thank you for choosing continueFX.

Regards

Support Team .

KHAN,
United Arab Emirates,
Jul 27, 2018,

Been trading with ContinueXx for a few months now, Good legit broker.
Gives Withdrawals.

Ravi shukla,
Mumbai, India,
Aug 25, 2018,

Best broker so far

One of the best broker in India, I have always received my withdrawal on time most probably the same day. Even they always support for any issues instantly. Their staff is also very helpful. I like this broker as there is no swap also I can hold positions for long.