ContinueFX.com Review

Scam!
Updated: Aug 20, 2019 ·  · Is this your company?

ContinueFX was a forex broker. Continue FX offered the MetaTrader 5 and MT5 Mobile forex trading top platforms. ContinueFX.com offered over 50 forex pairs, gold, silver, other metals, cryptocurrencies, indices, stocks, commodities and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

ContinueFX.com
SCAM CONFIRMATION

Per the rules of the New FPA Traders Court, ContinueFX has been labeled as a Scam.

Unless these issues are resolved, the FPA recommends against doing business with Continue Fx.

SCAM CONFIRMATION
Website is down.  Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of ContinueFX.com on our forum

ContinueFX.com profile provided by ContinueFx Support, Oct 9, 2018

ContinueFX is an online trading agency that provides unparalleled, safe trading environments for traders everywhere. We extend our services to various trading platforms like Forex, CFD’s, Indices and Crypto trade. We want you to be successful traders, which is why we provide you with updated tools and technology. Our innovative trading platform is easy to use and helps you put your best foot forward.

We are a team of experienced traders and service providers who have learned from our past mistakes and are here to make you established traders. Time is precious and making the right choices at the first go saves you a lot of time. We are here to assist you with your trading choices so that you save your time and rise to the top before your competitors.

Scam!

PP, Malaysia,
Jul 25, 2019,

SCAM

Please don't risk your money with this company, it's a scam. Never get a response from the support.

Rajkot, India,
Jul 19, 2019,

My account about writing ans plz resolve problem

This company is give me very bad service and not give me answer respectful in continuefx broker lalit Matta ,my account in since eight months but fifteen day ago I open my account and not login so I check and saw me this company is closed and scam with me and in my account 100 dollar so plz help me dear sir ,my account number 50439636 and in login Shivamvipul9@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2019,

Scam

This company totally scam specially Mumbai Branch. They member know only how to entertain client that's it especially my account manager MEHUL & NISAR.
Nisar Se Jab Withdrawal Mangnte The To Apni Wife Ko Mar Deta Tha... Lier People
And MEHUL SHARAM KAR APNE Jhut Bol Bol Ke Kitna Deposit Loge Humse.
YOUR PEOPLE WAIT AND WATCH WHAT I DO OR NOT. CHOR HAIN TUM SAB KE SAB.

Santosh,
NAVI MUMBAI, India,
Jun 28, 2019,

Hi,

Continue fx Trading is a fraud company in Mumbai..don't rely what they say as now they had close down all their business here in Mumbai. It's a fruad company..now getting any updates on withdrawal from their representatives as even they haven't got paid for almost 2 months. Have sent several reminders on support and back office email ID but no revert from them and have also sent email to them today I.e.28/06/19. Pls don't do any trading thru this company as they will not give u any transfer of ur own Funds. Don't do business in any part of the world...Fraud total Fraud company.

Santosh

May 17, 2019 - 1 Star Hi Continue Fx ( Fraud ) Team,

Your executive are not attending my call and reverting to my messages. E-MAIL sent to their email IDs are getting bounced back. Email also sent on backoffice@continuefx.com and support@continuefx.com but no revert. There online platform is also fake as you will receive call back from them or revert . All related details are mention in my emails related to my account number. Have sent reminder email today also, hope you will have the time to see my today's email out of numerous followups emails sent to you.

Guys pls don't do any trading thru continue Fx as it is a fraud company and giving all sort of false reason for not transferring the funds to your account. Below are some reason they gave for not transferring funds to my account.

1. SEBI has put restrictions on Payment, so can't transfer funds to your account.
2. March closing so can't transfer.
3. After March closing only big amount will be transferred.

Pls don't do any kind of trading with them in any country as it is a Fraud company.

Santosh

Rajkot,gujarat, India,
May 16, 2019,

Froud Company

I Already sent Mail to backoffice ane support team but both Are not response to my mail .this is froud company. i request to complete my withdrwal last 2 month but no answer to any where.

Rajkot ,gujarat, India,
May 12, 2019,

This Company is Froud Company. I Request to last 2 month to complete my withdrwal But No one Response me. My Account manager and his supervisor is not recive my call last 2 month.his name is Mayur and his number 8448983080 and his supervisor name is khalid and his number is 8448983063...mayur wahatapp number is 8448983080 and he not recive call.he both are froud ..mayur mobile number is swichoff but his whatapp is on.. Do not Invest your money in This Froud Company .i sent mail again and again to backoffice and support team but not ansering from both department

Apr 11, 2019 - 1 Star My Name Is Dhananjay Vaghela.my Account Manager not supporting and not receiving my phone call..he stopped my withdrwal last 3 weeks and not response by account manager and team.i call everyday lots of Time .. not process to my withdrwal request I mail to backoffice last week but they are not responding to backoffice.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Apr 18, 2019 Dear Valued Client,

You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at backoffice@continuefx.com for any clarifications you may require.

Varsha Shinde,
Navi Mumbai, India,
May 3, 2019,

Big Fraud

Hi,

This company is totally a fraud company so please don't put any money with them and for the last three months they are not giving my withdrawal. Now their representative have stopped attending my call and reverting to my messages. His name is Mehul Rajbar. I had already send email to them on both backoffice@continuefx.com and support@continuefx.com email Id but didn't receive any revert from them. Also I wish I could share the WhatsApp message here so that you guys will know that how their staff is reverting to their client messages. I have also written to the embassy where this company is registered so hope to get favorable reply from them.

My client ID is 50464021.

V Shinde

Apr 22, 2019 - 1 Star Hi Continue Fx Team,

This is Varsha and this is evert to your message. I have shared enough details about your team member name , email Id and phone number. Hope that should have been enough to Check and process my withdrawal.
Now talking about sending email on backoffice@continuefx.com, pls note email already send on this email Id on 03/04/2019, 11/04/2019, 18/04/2019,19/04/2019 and 22/04/2019 i.e. Today.Hope you are checking your email and not just reverting for the sake of revert and no more details require on this..
Thanks for trying to cover your fraud but don't think it will work. Now pls come with stupid reason to cover again your companies fraud.

Apr 2, 2019 - 1 Star Hi,

Have place my withdrawal request through their representative Mehul 50 days before and still not received my money in my account. Now he has stopped attending my call and reverting to me messages. His contact details are mehul@continuefx.com and number is +91-8448983080 have emailed them and send reminders email on support@continuefx.com but no revert. There is no 24/7 support as I try contacting thru it but no response. Seems like a big Fraud this company is making so please beware.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Apr 18, 2019 Dear Varsha,

dhaka, Bangladesh,
Apr 23, 2019,

continuefx is a big scamer

when they complain about continuedfx they answer writing good but actually they do wrong hahahahahaa ,,,, they doing big scam living in india ,,, how is it possible? bcz india has regulation of forex trade ..why not they {india {take action about folse company ??? / may be india also doing this? //

Feb 19, 2019 - 1 Star 2 month over they can not payment my withdraw .... any trader should not trade like this broker ... they know how to deposit by client but no withdraw ...... if any one want me any documents i will give

Feb 18, 2019 - 1 Stargood ... your broker hung my mt4 a / c ,,,, thousand time i mail your back office no one reply me ,,,,,, any one can get review from Bangladesh ,,, i have enough client claim about this broker ..... 100% money maker and scam broker ... no one should trade with this broker ...
they have no bank a / c .... but they get deposit ,,, other a / c. ..i also make court cage about their agent a / c ..... because above 5 core deposit no withdraw

Jan 5, 2019 - No Rating i deposited 2330 $ on 11.01.2018 and 2000 $ 06.12.2018 and my balance rise 9720 $ but 22.12.2018 they hung my mt4 there some trade are open and they crush my a / c 2.01.2019 ..now what can i do but i deposited by local bank a / c ,,

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Jan 15 , 2019 Dear Valued Client,

We understand you have made losses, but do not blame it for this, as it clearly shows in your trading history, you have your account due to stop in EUR / AUD trade of 2 standard lot on 2nd jan 2019 which was opened by you on 27th December.

The trader looking for a good broker, the same broker also looking for good traders, If you made profit / loss accept your self not to blame on others.

for any further information feel free to contact on backoffice@continuefx.com

Support team

Anuradha Prasad,
Mar 1, 2019,

ContinueFx is a Fake not a Broker

Warning for Indians trading with this chit fund company ContinueFx. ContinueFx act are like a Chit Fund Company. As per indian government new regulation running Chit Fund scheme is an illegal act and band by Govt of India. Pull out your hard earned money from ContinueFx before your money is looted by ContinueFx.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Apr 18, 2019:
Dear Anuradha,

We are unable to find you in our system, kindly send us your concern or issues at backoffice@continuefx.com.

moletsane Ramathibe,
South Africa,
Feb 27, 2019,

These broker does not withdrae funds

Guys don't trade with thsea guys they won't release withdrawal. The support will not even respond to your emails concerning withdrawals. Please watch out

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Apr 18, 2019:
Dear valued Client,

We are apologies for delay reply,

Dilip kumar,
Mathura, India,
Dec 22, 2018,

Not providing proper withdrawl .full scam dont come on this platform.

बहुत ही धोखेबाज बेईमान ठगी करने बालो का ये प्लेटफार्म है।
ये लोग 50%टेर्डेवल बोनस का प्रलोभन देकर लोगों को अपने जाल में फसाते है। अपना पैसा बचाना होतो इस प्लेटफार्म से दूर रहना ये लोग, आप ने जो पैसा जमा कीया है उसे भी बापस नहीं देते।
its a very fraud platform.
they trape people by giving tradeval bonus .if you want to save your money keep distance from them. they don't refund Your Money.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Dec 24, 2018:
Dear Valued Client,

We don't find any concern related to you on your feedback, We have tried to find you in our system it shows you have withdrawal your funds long time back and it was process on the same day.

We request you to please do not spread rumor in the market. if you have any concern feel free to contact us backoffice@continuefx.com

Bangalore, India,
Dec 19, 2018,

Fraud broker don't trust

Hello Everyone

This is Sushant this broker is completely Market maker running dubba trading never ever trade with this broker they will not give your withdrawal

This broker is not given salary to their employees past 3 month And Manager and CEO Mr Lalit saying they don't have money thats why they are not able to process withdrawal of clients
I was the ex employee even they have eaten my salary and incentives money so far not givin the experience letter too dubba company and it will close soon so those who invented in this broker please take withdrawal as soon as possible.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Dec 21, 2018:
Dear Mr Sushant,

As I can see in company records, Company has already terminated you because of your non performance and some cases of cheating with clients money , and we don't find any withdrawal request of your client. We understand your concerns that you are working with other company and promoting them to make negative your existing company. Anyways please if you have any concern related to you and your clients then only come for the review .

Good luck for your future.

Support Team.
Pune, India,
Dec 18, 2018,

Deposited $1000 through local bank .... made profit of $300 .... i requested withdrawal of whole amount .... my withdrawal processed in 48 hours... i received in my local Bank
Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Dec 24, 2018:
Thank you for your Valuable Feedback !

mumbai, India,
Dec 6, 2018,

donot trade with them

terrible broker .. firstly i was going to deposit 500 $ n start with them as they had local deposit n withdrawal facility here in india.. but on second thoughts i just deposited 100$ just to check there basic functioning depo, withdrawals, spreads, news trading etc i was promised 50% bonus.. after depo 100$ , my mt4 ac reflected just 80$ n credit of 20$ which actually is suppose to be 100$ bal (depo) n 50$ credit (bonus) .. after bringing to there attention they changed it to 80$ bal n 50$ credit(bonus).. i again specified to them that it should be 100$ bal n 50$ credit as per the t&c discussed with there sales team member here n asked them again n again that why is my bal showing just 80$ instead of 100$ ..but they didnot reply .. i sensed something was wrong with this broker so immediately requested for a withdrawal .. got an email that it is being processed.. but after a week when they still didnt do it .. i started sending them emails almost everyday .. finally got a reply that there is some issue with local bank here in india so i asked them process it via skrill or neteller .. after that they completely stopped communicating .. the local team sales agent blocked my no n hasn't replied to any msgs as well.. its been 3 weeks since i have requested for a withdrawal but to no avail ..so planning to file a police complaint tmrw.. Will keep u guys updated... ac no 50430841
Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Dec 10, 2018:
Dear Valued Client,

Sorry for the inconvenience , As we can your withdrawal has been already process.

Thank you for the patience.

Bangalore, India,
Dec 6, 2018,

Stop Fooling, Give back our money.

I and my friend Nataraj opened account with continue Fx My MT4 ID 50436316 and 50436358,
ContiunueFx is not processing my withdrawal request of $700, when i contacted the person who assisted me to open account said they have closed their Delhi and Bangalore branch and he is working anymore and he referred Lalit Matta, It seems that he Owns this firm, He answers call very very less, and he committed he will give our withdrawal in 6 to 7 days, when i tried to call him after the given time, he refuses to answer my call, i left many messages and started to call him continuously around 18 to 20 times, later Lalit answer my call and told today (6-12-18) in the evening he will process my withdrawal, But now again he is not receiving calls, he is just giving fake promises.

Romania,
Dec 3, 2018,

Continuefx.com refusing to withdraw ~11000 USD

I have still not received any funds up until today despite their promises.
Traders beware, this broker is not processing withdrawals.
Do not deposit with them!

Nov 19, 2018 - 1 Star Hello Traders,

I have 4 withdrawals from Continuefx.com starting from 2018 10 22 in amount of aprox. 11.000 USD total which they are refusing to pay back to my bank account.
MT4 account no: 50444945
It has been almost a month since the first withdrawal was placed and still the funds have not reached my bank account.
Read more about this in this thread:

rajnikant,
gujrat, India,
Nov 24, 2018,

I have submitted 220$ withdraw request dt 16/11/18. Till date not recived fund in my account. Other clients are same complain withdraw is not comming

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Nov 26, 2018:
Dear Valued Client,

As we have emailed you and informed by Account Manager, due to some banking isssues in India the withdrawal is got delayed, We will try to send your withdrawal asap.

Kindly email for any withdrawal request: backoffice@continuefx.com

Russian Federation,
Nov 23, 2018,

ContinueFX do not pay

I made withdrawal request at 22 of October in amount of 1500 USD, and since then i never heard from the company. They never replied to my emails , never reply in LiveChat.

Nov 22, 2018,

Hi my trading I'd is 50439494 in the name of saket tulsyan
I started my trade with company since October but on 14 th Nov 2018 I withdrawal a request of my first 400$ still not credited to my bank account the Indian representatives Mr Lalit matta too many times committed to me u will get today but still not receive and also he request pls do next withdrawal which is almost 3000 to 4000$ after 23rd Nov and u will get till 27 th Nov 2018 I also mailed company it's response there is some bank issue in India will solve soon but already 4-5 days over to get mail how much time I think there is big concern in company. 400$ still not receive so 3000_4000$ when I will receive after withdrawal request who will give response if company is genuine and Senciere than must response and withdrawal at proper committed time rest I already told Lalit Matta what I do.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Nov 26, 2018:
Dear Valued Client,

As we can see, there is no withdrawal request in the CRM, we have found you to still trading with continueFx.
Kindly do not place a rumor for the company and Mr lalit is just part of the company.

For any Complaint or service email us :backoffice@continuefx.com

Russia, Russian Federation,
Nov 15, 2018,

they do not withdraw funds

This broker is a liar, I have not received my profit in my bank account, I only received my deposit on my visa card. They didn't even provide a document about the swift transaction.

Nov 9, 2018 - 1 Star 2018-10-19 I made a request for a withdrawal by bank transfer, $ 1000. I have not received my money by now. The broker promised several times that I would receive it, but I cannot even get a document on the swift transaction from them.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Nov 13, 2018 Dear Valued Client,

We are apologies for the inconvenience, As we have already sent your initial payment on your card and rest amount we will send again on your bank account. kindly consult with your bank in next 48hours.

Thank you for your patience.

Krasnogorsk, Russian Federation,
Oct 15, 2018,

October 11, 2018 I received all the money from a broker. My colleague was also returned all the money. Problem solved. I have no claims to the broker.

Oct 5, 2018 - 1 Star my trading account is 50438361
In July 2018, I made a deposit of 100 dollars.
By the beginning of September 2018, I earned a profit of 283 dollars.
September 14, I made a request for a withdrawal = 100 dollars.
A week later I began to write letters: when will I get the money ???
Broker did not respond.
I began to write letters every day on all mail.
October 1 came to my wallet $ 100.
On October 2, I ordered a new money withdrawal (the entire amount) = $ 283.
I do not want to work with such a broker.
Today, October 5 = no money, no response from the broker.
I do not recommend this broker. Disgusting service!
Today, October 5, their site does not work. Most likely this broker is a scammers.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Oct 9, 2018 Dear Valued Client,

We are Apologize you for inconvenience , W have just gone through your withdrawal request , it was delay due to some Skrill Verification Issues for the client. Backoffice Department had already sent email to you and they are going to process your withdrawal now.

Thank you for choosing continueFX.

Support Team .

odissa, India,
Oct 3, 2018,

shorten

Not so bad broker, I made profit of 8000usd and I withdrawal whole capital with profit , I got money on time.

I recommend this broker

Panipat, India,
Aug 26, 2018,

I work and spam for ContinueFx

Continuefx is a good broker, i am trading from last 6 months, I have all withdrawal on timely and they are very transparent .I recommend continuefx.

5 Star rating removed.

"Rajeev" seems to be a multi of ContinueFx's representative.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Ravi shukla,
Aug 25, 2018,

Best broker so far

One of the best broker in India, I have always received my withdrawal on time most probably the same day. Even they always support for any issues instantly. Their staff is also very helpful. I like this broker as there is no swap also I can hold positions for long.

deepaak,
karnal, India,
Aug 21, 2018,

fraud company

Another fraud in the market , they are Indian based fraud company , they are providing investment plan to the client . they are big fraud company . owner name lalit matta . here is the link of the recent fraud made by them .
this is the support staaf from them , in the pictures you can see ther are wearing company t shirt , rest story you can read there

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Aug 24, 2018:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your feedback ! Continue Markets is a registered Forex Broker from St Vincent, We have Support office in India and we do Educational seminars across the world.

We are truly transparent in India and other countries , we don't deal in a hidden places.

Shivangini,
Jaipur, India,
Aug 14, 2018,

Fraud FX Company

Don't invest a single penny with this Ponzi Scheme Company. They are trapping people by giving gullible Ads on Social Media to hunt innocent investors. Today I have seen their Ad on Facebook invest 5000 $ and get 5% monthly return on your investment. In reality 5% monthly return is not possible at all through forex trading. Their conduct is similar to Questra World company which globally cheated people with similar fix return ponzi scheme.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Aug 21, 2018:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your feedback ! Continue Markets is a registered Forex Broker from St Vincent, We have Support office in India and we do Educational seminars across world.

Rajesh,
Vijayawada, India,
Jul 27, 2018,

Hello, I personally referring this firm to traders who are new to forex. Service part its a truly personalised where deposit or withdrawn will be on same day which is most important for local traders. Trading part execution will be instant without delay and bonuses, stoplosses everything is fine.

I am doing with them from past one year as an Individual Broker and trader , commission distribution also instant where can withdraw any time without limit.

Overall i am happy with their services.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Aug 21, 2018:

orange,
Malaysia,
Jul 27, 2018,

i recently sign up with them trying their platform with their no deposit bonuses..

First, they have weird things going on, example i was on buy with usdjpy..when price left my entry points about 3 pips my profits is still negative. tried to check swap and commission, but there is none.. remember, both bid and ask price already above my entry points.

Second, i brought silver around price 15.355, but order executed at 15.378..and im referring to ask prices.

It seems like my order was executed on unseen chart, and not the 1 i was watching.

My account is 50439438

pratik shah,
ahmedabad, India,
Jul 27, 2018,

continuefx,com is best broker in india....and its a really broker not a dabba trading like other

KHAN,
United Arab Emirates,
Jul 27, 2018,

Been trading with ContinueXx for a few months now, Good legit broker.
Gives Withdrawals.

BEST FOREX BROKER

Continuefx is best broker in india. they provide full support.
they also provide instant payout. I started two months ago with continuefx. In between i also took payouts which was instant(2-3 hours).
Continuefx team help you whereever you required.
Thankyou ContinueFx.

Ludhiyana, India,

gurudwara road

I work with this company for a few month, no complains, no problems etc. They have plattforms mt4 and MT5 with faster execution. Same day withdrawal. good support .

Kiran Juneja,
Karnal, India,
Jul 21, 2018,

ContinueFx- A Ponzi Scheme

Especially Indians Stay away from Continue FX. This Company is not a Forex Broker in True Sense rather they are Running a Ponzi Scheme or in other words Finance Based Multi Level Pyramids Business which is illegal as Per Reserve Bank of India Chit Fund Act. I have myself witnessed Seminar organized by ContinueFx in Karnal and came to the conclusion that they are luring Citizens by Promising Fix Return on their Investment which is not at all possible in Forex Trading Business. By Virtue of Seminars in various Indian Cities they are Trapping Innocent Indian Investors.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Jul 26, 2018:

Jul 6, 2018,

Best Ever Broker

As per my experience in Forex for 5 years I can see this is the best broker. I have traded with many big brokers firm but it is a matter of self satisfaction. Their customer support, transaction procedure all are unique and best compare to others. I like to trade with this broker for life time.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Jul 26, 2018:
Dear Client,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback !
Shantanu Bhatti,
Panipat, India,
Jun 21, 2018,

ContinueFx a Fake

An Unprofessional Broker with no Forex Business Track Records. Owned & Operated by Indians showing Fake Paper Business Address of Beachmont Kingstown on Website pretending as if Company Belong to Foreigners. Poaching Indian Investors and their Money by Means of Seminar in Hotels targeting Clients of Delhi/NCR,Haryana. Collecting Cash illegally from Investors and Giving Virtual Money in MT4. Dont Trust them otherwise you will be peniless. They are operating from India in a Hidden Way.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Jun 23, 2018:
Dear Client,

We don't understand your concern, We can not find you in our system and have not been contacted by any person regarding any issue. Please send your concerns to our team so we can resolve any grievance you may have.

We are truly transparent in India and other countries , we don't deal in a hidden places, as we have so many support office in India and other countries even you can visit our office in your city as well.

depok, Indonesia,
Jun 14, 2018,

broker good incredible
and pay back my acount 3.8k
broker very very good
and spreed very very low

Jun 3, 2018 - 1 Star bad broker scam block all my acount and name
dont wast time in broker continuefx
broker scamer
not pay me 3.8k profit

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Jun 14, 2018 Dear Customer !

We are apologize for the inconvenience, After the examine your account and as discussed on facebook messenger, the issue has been resolved.

ContinueFx Team

Delhi, India,
Mar 27, 2018,

ContinueFX great player in the field of Forex Trading.

I have been trading with ContinueFx for more than 3 months and found great it in every manner. whenever I tried to take service like trading Profit withdrawal and customer services, I found it excellent. I really recommend ContinueFx.

Jan 3, 2018,

continuefx is very good broker ,Instant deposit & withdrawal was on time, I like mt5 platform with continuefx because lot of options available to buy crypto currencies. customer care is very supportive.

pune, India,
Dec 26, 2017,

guys please be aware from this broker, just looted money, running dabba company. my clients money was lost by company manipulation

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Dec 28, 2017:
Dear Deepak,

Thank you for your feedback, i would like to clarify you, We are a PURE ECN Broker and we are able to prove that , but still if you found any issues with us
Please send us an email with your account number at support@continuefx.com or share your account number here or any screenshot if you have , we really want to know who had lost money ., I will wait for your reply.