ContinueFX.com Review

Scam!
Updated: Aug 20, 2019 ·  · Is this your company?

ContinueFX was a forex broker. Continue FX offered the MetaTrader 5 and MT5 Mobile forex trading top platforms. ContinueFX.com offered over 50 forex pairs, gold, silver, other metals, cryptocurrencies, indices, stocks, commodities and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

ContinueFX.com
SCAM CONFIRMATION

Per the rules of the New FPA Traders Court, ContinueFX has been labeled as a Scam.

Unless these issues are resolved, the FPA recommends against doing business with Continue Fx.

SCAM CONFIRMATION
Website is down.  Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of ContinueFX.com on our forum

ContinueFX.com profile provided by ContinueFx Support, Oct 9, 2018

ContinueFX is an online trading agency that provides unparalleled, safe trading environments for traders everywhere. We extend our services to various trading platforms like Forex, CFD’s, Indices and Crypto trade. We want you to be successful traders, which is why we provide you with updated tools and technology. Our innovative trading platform is easy to use and helps you put your best foot forward.

We are a team of experienced traders and service providers who have learned from our past mistakes and are here to make you established traders. Time is precious and making the right choices at the first go saves you a lot of time. We are here to assist you with your trading choices so that you save your time and rise to the top before your competitors.

Scam!

pune, India,
Dec 26, 2017,

guys please be aware from this broker, just looted money, running dabba company. my clients money was lost by company manipulation

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Dec 28, 2017:
Dear Deepak,

Thank you for your feedback, i would like to clarify you, We are a PURE ECN Broker and we are able to prove that , but still if you found any issues with us
Please send us an email with your account number at support@continuefx.com or share your account number here or any screenshot if you have , we really want to know who had lost money ., I will wait for your reply.
India,
Jan 3, 2018,

continuefx is very good broker ,Instant deposit & withdrawal was on time, I like mt5 platform with continuefx because lot of options available to buy crypto currencies. customer care is very supportive.

Delhi, India,
Mar 27, 2018,

ContinueFX great player in the field of Forex Trading.

I have been trading with ContinueFx for more than 3 months and found great it in every manner. whenever I tried to take service like trading Profit withdrawal and customer services, I found it excellent. I really recommend ContinueFx.

depok, Indonesia,
Jun 14, 2018,

broker good incredible
and pay back my acount 3.8k
broker very very good
and spreed very very low

Jun 3, 2018 - 1 Star bad broker scam block all my acount and name
dont wast time in broker continuefx
broker scamer
not pay me 3.8k profit

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Jun 14, 2018 Dear Customer !

We are apologize for the inconvenience, After the examine your account and as discussed on facebook messenger, the issue has been resolved.

ContinueFx Team

Shantanu Bhatti,
Panipat, India,
Jun 21, 2018,

ContinueFx a Fake

An Unprofessional Broker with no Forex Business Track Records. Owned & Operated by Indians showing Fake Paper Business Address of Beachmont Kingstown on Website pretending as if Company Belong to Foreigners. Poaching Indian Investors and their Money by Means of Seminar in Hotels targeting Clients of Delhi/NCR,Haryana. Collecting Cash illegally from Investors and Giving Virtual Money in MT4. Dont Trust them otherwise you will be peniless. They are operating from India in a Hidden Way.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Jun 23, 2018:
Dear Client,

We don't understand your concern, We can not find you in our system and have not been contacted by any person regarding any issue. Please send your concerns to our team so we can resolve any grievance you may have.

We are truly transparent in India and other countries , we don't deal in a hidden places, as we have so many support office in India and other countries even you can visit our office in your city as well.

Look forward to your communication.

ContinueFx Team.
Mumbai, India,
Jul 6, 2018,

Best Ever Broker

As per my experience in Forex for 5 years I can see this is the best broker. I have traded with many big brokers firm but it is a matter of self satisfaction. Their customer support, transaction procedure all are unique and best compare to others. I like to trade with this broker for life time.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Jul 26, 2018:
Dear Client,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback !
Kiran Juneja,
Karnal, India,
Jul 21, 2018,

ContinueFx- A Ponzi Scheme

Especially Indians Stay away from Continue FX. This Company is not a Forex Broker in True Sense rather they are Running a Ponzi Scheme or in other words Finance Based Multi Level Pyramids Business which is illegal as Per Reserve Bank of India Chit Fund Act. I have myself witnessed Seminar organized by ContinueFx in Karnal and came to the conclusion that they are luring Citizens by Promising Fix Return on their Investment which is not at all possible in Forex Trading Business. By Virtue of Seminars in various Indian Cities they are Trapping Innocent Indian Investors.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Jul 26, 2018:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your feedback ! Continue Markets is a registered Forex Broker from St Vincent, We have Support office in India and we do Educational seminars across world.

We are truly transparent in India and other countries , we don't deal in a hidden places.

Look forward to your communication.

ContinueFx Team.
Ludhiyana, India,

gurudwara road

I work with this company for a few month, no complains, no problems etc. They have plattforms mt4 and MT5 with faster execution. Same day withdrawal. good support .

India,

BEST FOREX BROKER

Continuefx is best broker in india. they provide full support.
they also provide instant payout. I started two months ago with continuefx. In between i also took payouts which was instant(2-3 hours).
Continuefx team help you whereever you required.
Thankyou ContinueFx.

KHAN,
United Arab Emirates,
Jul 27, 2018,

Been trading with ContinueXx for a few months now, Good legit broker.
Gives Withdrawals.