ContinueFX.com Review

Scam!
Updated: Aug 20, 2019 ·  · Is this your company?

ContinueFX was a forex broker. Continue FX offered the MetaTrader 5 and MT5 Mobile forex trading top platforms. ContinueFX.com offered over 50 forex pairs, gold, silver, other metals, cryptocurrencies, indices, stocks, commodities and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

ContinueFX.com
SCAM CONFIRMATION

Per the rules of the New FPA Traders Court, ContinueFX has been labeled as a Scam.

Unless these issues are resolved, the FPA recommends against doing business with Continue Fx.

SCAM CONFIRMATION
Website is down.  Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of ContinueFX.com on our forum

ContinueFX.com profile provided by ContinueFx Support, Oct 9, 2018

ContinueFX is an online trading agency that provides unparalleled, safe trading environments for traders everywhere. We extend our services to various trading platforms like Forex, CFD’s, Indices and Crypto trade. We want you to be successful traders, which is why we provide you with updated tools and technology. Our innovative trading platform is easy to use and helps you put your best foot forward.

We are a team of experienced traders and service providers who have learned from our past mistakes and are here to make you established traders. Time is precious and making the right choices at the first go saves you a lot of time. We are here to assist you with your trading choices so that you save your time and rise to the top before your competitors.

Scam!

Rajkot, India,
Jul 19, 2019,

My account about writing ans plz resolve problem

This company is give me very bad service and not give me answer respectful in continuefx broker lalit Matta ,my account in since eight months but fifteen day ago I open my account and not login so I check and saw me this company is closed and scam with me and in my account 100 dollar so plz help me dear sir ,my account number 50439636 and in login Shivamvipul9@gmail.com

rajnikant,
gujrat, India,
Nov 24, 2018,

I have submitted 220$ withdraw request dt 16/11/18. Till date not recived fund in my account. Other clients are same complain withdraw is not comming

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Nov 26, 2018:
Dear Valued Client,

As we have emailed you and informed by Account Manager, due to some banking isssues in India the withdrawal is got delayed, We will try to send your withdrawal asap.

Kindly email for any withdrawal request: backoffice@continuefx.com

dhaka, Bangladesh,
Apr 23, 2019,

continuefx is a big scamer

when they complain about continuedfx they answer writing good but actually they do wrong hahahahahaa ,,,, they doing big scam living in india ,,, how is it possible? bcz india has regulation of forex trade ..why not they {india {take action about folse company ??? / may be india also doing this? //

Feb 19, 2019 - 1 Star 2 month over they can not payment my withdraw .... any trader should not trade like this broker ... they know how to deposit by client but no withdraw ...... if any one want me any documents i will give

Feb 18, 2019 - 1 Stargood ... your broker hung my mt4 a / c ,,,, thousand time i mail your back office no one reply me ,,,,,, any one can get review from Bangladesh ,,, i have enough client claim about this broker ..... 100% money maker and scam broker ... no one should trade with this broker ...
they have no bank a / c .... but they get deposit ,,, other a / c. ..i also make court cage about their agent a / c ..... because above 5 core deposit no withdraw

Jan 5, 2019 - No Rating i deposited 2330 $ on 11.01.2018 and 2000 $ 06.12.2018 and my balance rise 9720 $ but 22.12.2018 they hung my mt4 there some trade are open and they crush my a / c 2.01.2019 ..now what can i do but i deposited by local bank a / c ,,

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Jan 15 , 2019 Dear Valued Client,

We understand you have made losses, but do not blame it for this, as it clearly shows in your trading history, you have your account due to stop in EUR / AUD trade of 2 standard lot on 2nd jan 2019 which was opened by you on 27th December.

The trader looking for a good broker, the same broker also looking for good traders, If you made profit / loss accept your self not to blame on others.

for any further information feel free to contact on backoffice@continuefx.com

Support team

Anuradha Prasad,
Mumbai, India,
Mar 1, 2019,

ContinueFx is a Fake not a Broker

Warning for Indians trading with this chit fund company ContinueFx. ContinueFx act are like a Chit Fund Company. As per indian government new regulation running Chit Fund scheme is an illegal act and band by Govt of India. Pull out your hard earned money from ContinueFx before your money is looted by ContinueFx.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Apr 18, 2019:
Dear Anuradha,

We are unable to find you in our system, kindly send us your concern or issues at backoffice@continuefx.com.

orange,
Malaysia,
Jul 27, 2018,

i recently sign up with them trying their platform with their no deposit bonuses..

First, they have weird things going on, example i was on buy with usdjpy..when price left my entry points about 3 pips my profits is still negative. tried to check swap and commission, but there is none.. remember, both bid and ask price already above my entry points.

Second, i brought silver around price 15.355, but order executed at 15.378..and im referring to ask prices.

It seems like my order was executed on unseen chart, and not the 1 i was watching.

My account is 50439438

Rajesh,
Vijayawada, India,
Jul 27, 2018,

Hello, I personally referring this firm to traders who are new to forex. Service part its a truly personalised where deposit or withdrawn will be on same day which is most important for local traders. Trading part execution will be instant without delay and bonuses, stoplosses everything is fine.

I am doing with them from past one year as an Individual Broker and trader , commission distribution also instant where can withdraw any time without limit.

Overall i am happy with their services.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Aug 21, 2018:
Dear Client,

ContinueFx Team.
India,
Nov 22, 2018,

Hi my trading I'd is 50439494 in the name of saket tulsyan
I started my trade with company since October but on 14 th Nov 2018 I withdrawal a request of my first 400$ still not credited to my bank account the Indian representatives Mr Lalit matta too many times committed to me u will get today but still not receive and also he request pls do next withdrawal which is almost 3000 to 4000$ after 23rd Nov and u will get till 27 th Nov 2018 I also mailed company it's response there is some bank issue in India will solve soon but already 4-5 days over to get mail how much time I think there is big concern in company. 400$ still not receive so 3000_4000$ when I will receive after withdrawal request who will give response if company is genuine and Senciere than must response and withdrawal at proper committed time rest I already told Lalit Matta what I do.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Nov 26, 2018:
Dear Valued Client,

As we can see, there is no withdrawal request in the CRM, we have found you to still trading with continueFx.
Kindly do not place a rumor for the company and Mr lalit is just part of the company.

For any Complaint or service email us :backoffice@continuefx.com

Panipat, India,
Aug 26, 2018,

I work and spam for ContinueFx

Continuefx is a good broker, i am trading from last 6 months, I have all withdrawal on timely and they are very transparent .I recommend continuefx.

5 Star rating removed.

"Rajeev" seems to be a multi of ContinueFx's representative.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Rajkot,gujarat, India,
May 16, 2019,

Froud Company

I Already sent Mail to backoffice ane support team but both Are not response to my mail .this is froud company. i request to complete my withdrwal last 2 month but no answer to any where.

Bangalore, India,
Dec 19, 2018,

Fraud broker don't trust

Hello Everyone

This is Sushant this broker is completely Market maker running dubba trading never ever trade with this broker they will not give your withdrawal

This broker is not given salary to their employees past 3 month And Manager and CEO Mr Lalit saying they don't have money thats why they are not able to process withdrawal of clients
I was the ex employee even they have eaten my salary and incentives money so far not givin the experience letter too dubba company and it will close soon so those who invented in this broker please take withdrawal as soon as possible.

Reply by ContinueFx Support submitted Dec 21, 2018:
Dear Mr Sushant,

As I can see in company records, Company has already terminated you because of your non performance and some cases of cheating with clients money , and we don't find any withdrawal request of your client. We understand your concerns that you are working with other company and promoting them to make negative your existing company. Anyways please if you have any concern related to you and your clients then only come for the review .

Good luck for your future.

Kind Regards