LittInvest.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 20, 2018

LittInvest is a forex broker. LittInvest offers the littinvest forex trading platform. LittInvest.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

LittInvest.com

Join live discussion of LittInvest.com on our forum

Brisbane, Australia,
Apr 18, 2018,

Littinvest Scammers

BEWARE!!!!! DO NOT PUT ANY MONEY WITH LittInvest. I put in $1,258, they kept wanting me to put in $5,000 telling me I would not make any money with the minor amount I put in. When I told them this is all I am investing, the broker enticed me to place a couple of trades and lost the lot. I was told this was a lesson to show me why I needed to put in more funds. Absolute lowest of lowest scammers.
Brisbane , Australia,
Apr 8, 2018,

FAKE, FAKE FAKE. SCAM COMPANY

AVOID LITTINVEST AT ALL COST. This company are not from the UK, they are unregulated and are not licensed.
They will steal your money. If you ask for it back they will become very angry and rude and argue with you about your reasons for wanting your money are not valid. They need to be shut down.
I hope one day they will be investigated and stopped. But all we can do is put our experiences out there and tell as many people as possible not to use their fake company.
If you invest you will not see your money again even if they tell you that you are making money and make it sound so great.
They are very good liars and are evil people.
Mar 6, 2018,

Litt is linked to Tesler

Scam company to avoid!
I haven't invested nor have any intention to. They keep cold calling me saying I have filled in a response form and don't like it and become quite aggressive when i tell them I won't invest with a company not registered with the FCA.
They are also somehow linked in with the Tesler scam as I did fill in a form for Tesler under a false name and immediately got calls from this load of jokers using the same false name so there must be a connection.
Needless to say avoid the Tesler scam as well. The chap giving the presentation is an actor called John San Nicolas, once i tell the callers from Tesler this the phone suddenly goes dead???? wonder why??
Avoid both sets of scamming scum bags