LionsTradeFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 4, 2018

Join live discussion of LionsTradeFX.com on our forum

Dec 4, 2017,

lost money

lionstrade fx
This is a scam they sent me new phone numbers and everything and you will never get a call back , I have sent numerous e mails with no response , as one would figure I attempted to log into my account it no longer exist. I have lost over 10.200 USD since august of 2017 . I do not recommend that you use this broker .
Nov 9, 2017,

WARNING - TOTAL SCAM BROKERS - LIONS TRADE FX you will NEVER get a dime back from them

Lions Trade FX deserves a ZERO rating. I invested $5,500 with this company and they supposedly took my account to $10,600. When I tried to withdraw $3,500 to take my wife on a nice trip for our 25th anniversary they never let me withdraw a dime. I then tried to get my original investment back because my daughter had to have surgery and again, NO WITHDRAWAL. You would think that if they were a reputable company a withdrawal for either of these two scenarios would not be an issue. However, they continued to make excuses for over 3 months. Their website (http://www.lionstradefx.com/banking/) states that withdrawals are quick and without issue, however, they are not. I am still trying to make a withdrawal but now when I call they transfer me to an extension where no one answers. STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY AS YOU CAN!!! They were originally Binary First but re-branded themselves with a new website and new phone number.