Tools Trades review: Pros, Cons, and Traders Ratings.

Updated: Apr 20, 2022 · ToolsTrades.com  · Is this your company?

What is Tools Trades?

Tools Trades is a forex signals provider since its inception in 2012.

Apart from providing forex trading signals, Tools Trades also provides other financial information such as markets news, economic calendars etc.

Please read Tools Trades Reviews below and share your experiences using their services.

Tools Trades
From at least as early as November 2020 until August 2021, a very large number of fake and suspicious reviews have come in for ToolsTrades.com.  These reviewers overlap between multiple companies, including:

24XForex.com
ProTrade.fm
ToolTrades.com
TradeFW.com
TurboMillion.com
May 2019-October 2020:  Large numbers of fake and suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for ToolsTrades.

Established: 2012
Customer Service: Support@toolstrades.com, +441224928451

Join live discussion of ToolsTrades.com on our forum

Ankara, Turkey,
Dec 5, 2021,

Good results

They provide updated signals. I made profit thanks to them. As a starter, it is a good experience but I have no experience with them regarding the deep analysis.

Greece, Greece,
Oct 28, 2021,

Use but not overely

ToolsTrades is a tool you can use and improve your working flow. I would reccomend to use their services more as a confirmation rather than a reccomendation. In other words, use the signals there but do not overely on them. I would give them a 4 for their good work on design and functionality but they push you into subscribing into some third brokers I have not heard about.

Kenya, Kenya,
Aug 2, 2021,

Experienced staff

After countless efforts of trading and failing online, I was just about ready to give up. Then I came across toolstrade.com and it was a gift. With experienced staff and always helping I was in a better place. The platform offers trading signals that helps in making profits if you are patient and able to follow instructions.

Nairobi, Kenya,
Jul 31, 2021,

Great experience

A friend introduced toolstrade to me some months ago. Even though I was skeptic at first, I finally decided to give it a try. They just provide signals, which are a good source of information and support for trading. Certainly, with good signals, better chances are very high and risks are minimized.

Carol H,
brisbane, Australia,
Jun 3, 2021,

Toolstrade get you to sign up with 3 different brokers

Signed up with 3 different brokers who constantly harassed me for more money. In the end I went with 1 called Graham Alpha, who turns out is a total scam. Toolstrade is recommending unlicenced, unregulated, unscrupulous brokers who are stealing money from unsuspecting victims. I dealt with a "senior account manager" at Grahamalpha who calls himself "Raymond Parker" very smooth talker. I invested money and am now unable to withdraw money. Smooth talking Raymond said it would take 24 hours for the withdrawal process to take place. I haven't heard a word since. I have tried calling, messaging and emailing, with no response. I messaged Connor from Toolstrade about this and they said they no longer deal with Grahamalpha. He was very unsympathetic texting "I guess you already made your own decision and now it backfired" I got the impression, he couldn't have cared less.