ToolsTrades.com Review

Updated: Jan 17, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ToolsTrades.com
From at least as early as November 2020 until August 2021, a very large number of fake and suspicious reviews have come in for ToolsTrades.com.  These reviewers overlap between multiple companies, including:

24XForex.com
ProTrade.fm
ToolTrades.com
TradeFW.com
TurboMillion.com
May 2019-October 2020:  Large numbers of fake and suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for ToolsTrades.

Established: 2012
Contact: Support@toolstrades.com, +441224928451

Join live discussion of ToolsTrades.com on our forum

Adelaide, Australia,
Nov 8, 2019,

Good Signals bring Good Money!

I started trading some 4 months back and someone suggested me toolstrades. I was little reluctant but after spending some good time at their website i finally messaged their helpdesk, which is till day mindblowing and very resourceful. They know what they are doing and they teach you what they know, so you know you are in good hands. As a beginner i did have some issues but they were kind enough to answer all my questions and helped me understanding. The signals are very much genuine and accurate. They provide best trading irrespective of anyone's deposit with best trading platforms. My rating is 5star for them.. keep up the good work..

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Nov 19, 2019,

Reaible and Trustworthy Signals

Who says trading is easy?
I did not even dare to speak this. I always opted for some guidance in market competency signals and trusted heavily one or the other sites, some gave me nice tools but lower comparison strategies, and the other if provided me with great competency was way weaker in settling the signals.
Through this I came across the user-friendly tools trade platform where instantly got to have my concerns with an online help chat pro. I initially was in doubt if I would be getting enough of what I want but then coming up with their signals through SMS, WhatsApp and signals app I am turning to a pro trader now. Keeping an eye on the forex and investing in the correct brokers.
Prague, Czech Republic,

Excellent trading tool

I’ve been trading for a year or so. I discovered Tools Trades a few weeks ago. So far it’s been absolutely life changing. The signals are super helpful; my trading game is better than it’s ever been! I love the ToolsTrades smartphone app; it’s very easy to use. With the app, I can access my account whenever I want. Of course, what’s even more helpful is that they are willing to communicate over WhatsApp.

Genuine signals great results

A friend of mine was so much into forex trading. It was his only source of income. I viewed him as a lazy person who was conning people their hard-earned money online. I got curious and asked him how he survives in these hard economic times. He introduced me to TOOLTRADES. I gave it a shot and I was actually shocked after making my first profit. It was unbelievable. Toolstrade.com is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Thumbs up for toolstrade

Having used tools trade for quite some time, I can recommend it to anyone. It is one of the trading apps with accurate predictions. I find this app very helpful, fast and user-friendly. In the past, I had used other apps which turned out to be fake apps but since the time I found tools trade; I am now comfortable and cannot try using any other trading app. Thumbs up for tools trade!

Legit, Newbie and Guru Trading Signals

I'm sure you must be weighing options now that you are checking on the Tools Trades reviews.

Well, I understand that joining the Forex trading arena can be stressful if you don't know where to start. When starting, I was lucky enough to have done extensive research and found Tools Trades as legit, newbie and guru trading signals friendly.

Since joining them, my knowledge of Forex trading and profit margins have increased immensely. You enjoy the free trading signals, the ever-active support, and link to professional brokers, among others.

From my first-hand experience, I recommend the company trading signals if you want that extra dollar. Thank you Tools Trades.

Stephen,
Bulgaria, Bulgaria,
Dec 8, 2019,

ToolsTrade

I have been a member of this site for a short time but i can say that this is a high quality website offering you safe forex tradings ,free effective trading signals and it is pretty easy to use.
The ToolTrade team is really friendly and would be more than happy to help you if u need something , also it has market calendar and economic reviews guiding you to make informed decision.
If you want to save money and make good profits this is the website for you.
Absolytely recommend.

Kianyaga, Kenya,
Dec 23, 2019,

I recommend tools trade

Joining tools trade is the best decision I have ever made. Due to some experiences I had in the past with other forex trading websites, I was reluctant to join tools trade regardless of the many advice I had received from a friend. However, I decided to join in order not to frustrate my friend. Little did I know that I was the one to benefit from it. I wish I had joined tools trade earlier than I did. It would have saved me from making some of the mistakes that I have made in the past. I recommend Tools trade to anyone who is in the forex trading.

Durban, South Africa,
Dec 24, 2019,

This company wants to see you succeed!

Upon signing up for Tools Trades services, a representative calls you to explain how their free signals work. They have an SMS system and a 24/7 available chat representative system which goes to show just how much they want to see you succeed. Their app/website has videos for you to watch, you can read the latest financial news, see live announcements and economic calendars — all of which assist you in making informed trading decisions. I recommend them for any trader!

bucharest, Romania,
Dec 29, 2019,

Reliable trading signals

There aren't many quality websites that offer what ToolsTrade does. It is absolutely impressive how the gathered everything on one, easy to use website. They offer everything from trade signals, to articles, examples and support. I have tried many trading tools before ToolsTrade and this is by far the most reliable!

Jan 27, 2020,

They care about your success

In regards to my past experiences with other trading sites, I wish I had joined toolstrade earlier than I did. Joining toolstrade has made me recover from my past mistakes in trading. They offer safe trading signals and the website is very easy to use even for newbies. Their customer care is awesome and I highly recommend toolstrade for everyone (newbies or pro) if you want to be successful in trading.

Jan 28, 2020,

Amazing

Trade Tools is just a fantastic site from the word go. They have a readily available customer service that is ready to assist once you sign up. They have articles and live announcements that are immensely helpful for both newbies and professionals in the industry. Compared to other trading signals I have used, Tools Trades have better signals that are unlikely to have wrong predictions. As a result, my trading skills have improved. This site is definitely worth it.

Sonora, Mexico,
Jan 28, 2020,

Great

Honestly one of the best tools I have ever used so far! It helped me in getting better conclusions plus saved me a lot of time since I was constantly sitting in front of the computer looking and trying to find profitable trades. You can find a free trail and free signal trades when you start and upgrade to a plan. I sign up for their free signals and started making profit right away.

kampala, Uganda,
Jan 29, 2020,

Best forex signals and tools

I love investing on forex trade however it is a part time venture since my 9-5 job is quite demanding of my time and energy. Ever since I registered with Tools trade I can now rest easy and worry less about my investment. Their tools trade signals are reliable, moreover I get forex signals directly to my iPhone via sms and app notifications. Thumbs up tools trade, thanks for your great services!

Nigeria, Nigeria,
Jan 29, 2020,

Amazing Signals and Customer Service.

Honestly, I wish I had discovered toolstrade earlier. The website is just amazing. Forex trading was very complicated and difficult before I discovered toolstrade. However, since joining them, I have been able to understand the terrain of forex trading and now I make good profits with the help of toolstrade. I strongly recommend toolstrade moving forward.

MARACAY, Venezuela,
Feb 29, 2020,

AMAZING FOR TRADING

They do have good results. The signals are always on time. I use the app and sms and it is really easy. I didn't have to pay and that is amazing. I wish this page longs forever. Tradings for me was a really headaches. Toolstrade came to me because a friend and now i don't need to worry about my investment. I invited you all to sign up, just like i did, i know you wont regret as me.

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Mar 1, 2020,

ToolsTrades

I'm so ecstatic that I've found this website that I can't simply put all my words of praise down. It's simply amazing! Their work and professional approach to Forex trading is beyond average. From the Tools Trades website, you can learn a lot about Forex trading and earn some nice profit. The customer support is fast and reliable. I full-heartedly recommend Tools Trades website and will continue to work with them.

Ben Arous, Tunisia,
Mar 1, 2020,

As a newbie, I have Toolstrades as my all in textbook and MOOC

I'd been quite lost in the vast and confusing world of Forex and having a difficult time grasping what cryptocurrency is about. What I love about Toolstrades is that you find all the relevant info through videos and stream of articles. I haven't needed to look elsewhere for info. And if I still struggle, the help agents are always there to give you a hand. I also gather, by comparison that the free signals are accurate and timely, so I'm looking forward to building a Forex trading career with this website and app.

Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Mar 2, 2020,

Great platform with great support

"Forex trading can be pretty complicated, especially for beginners. ToolsTrade provides a great platform with market news that are not out of date... One of the biggest problems I had with forex trading websites is that they provided old information... And when it comes down to lowering risks for forex trading, few weeks is already too old.

Based on my personal experience, I would definitely recommend ToolsTrade. Not to mention that their support is great and explained to me how signaling works, for free."

"Nice quote marks around your text. ;)"
Pecs, Hungary,

Experience with TOOLS TRADES

Tools Trades is awesome and far better than other trading sites. I have a great experience with trades tools. It is worth investing in this platform. It has free trading signals, customer services, new updates. You can get all information directly via the app. It is a very easy and reliable platform for newbies and pro as well.
I’d Strongly recommend Tools Trades.

Thila, Kenya,
Mar 2, 2020,

ToolTrades is a legit Forex signal service.

I’m using ToolsTrade and I can confidently say that it’s legit. Their services are awesome, from reliable predictions to quick representative chat and customer support help team, which is always ready to help.
They even have free signals, so, for those who are skeptical, you can try their services before signing up. Also, creating an account with toolstrade is absolutely free. I downloaded their app which is easy to use with incredible features, like financial news and guides.
Paris, France,
Mar 3, 2020,

A stunning and easy introduction to trading

Trading without any experience can be hard and discouraging.
I made many mistakes in the beginning, ended up losing most of my money and was ready to give up before a friend introduced me to ToolsTrading.

I signed up for free and started making profit with the daily trading signals they sent me, customer support was always professional when answering my questions and helped me understand what I was doing.

I would recommend this service to anyone looking to make a profit trading without investing much time, they also provide articles for people who want to be up-to-date about the market.

Reading, United Kingdom,
Mar 17, 2020,

Don't chose the losers

They tell you they have a success rate of 73% ( they give you 4 wins 15pips end 1 its loss ( 80 pips) at the end of the month you lose 10% of you deposit.
I try it for 3-month end I lost 50% of my deposit. when I ask them they close the cheat.
Dylan its an I..d..i..o..t(when I make screenshots he never answer)
The best one its ZULU

Mar 17, 2020,

Great Help Available

When you're just starting on trading or even when you are a veteran trader, you know how precise and good signals can help your trades. I spent a lot of time trying to find a good source of trading signals with no luck mostly.
Recently, however, I came across ToolsTrades and was blown off by how dependable and professional their page is. You will find all sorts of trading advice with help from their support which is available 24/7. I have found that with a little extra research you can be sure to make good profits.

Gaya,
Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Mar 24, 2020,

Tools Trade are the best

I was a newcomer to this trading world and was looking for the best site. I was lucky enough to stop at Tools Trading to start my new path. They are so friendly and cooperative in every manner. The transparency of their service made me invest wisely. The professional advice with correct guidelines always kept my targets high. So, I recommend Tools Trade to any newcomer to join fearlessly to accomplish their objectives by creating a winning path!