ToolsTrades.com Review

Updated: Jan 17, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ToolsTrades.com
From at least as early as November 2020 until August 2021, a very large number of fake and suspicious reviews have come in for ToolsTrades.com.  These reviewers overlap between multiple companies, including:

24XForex.com
ProTrade.fm
ToolTrades.com
TradeFW.com
TurboMillion.com
May 2019-October 2020:  Large numbers of fake and suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for ToolsTrades.

Established: 2012
Contact: Support@toolstrades.com, +441224928451

Join live discussion of ToolsTrades.com on our forum

Pecs, Hungary,
Mar 2, 2020,

Experience with TOOLS TRADES

Tools Trades is awesome and far better than other trading sites. I have a great experience with trades tools. It is worth investing in this platform. It has free trading signals, customer services, new updates. You can get all information directly via the app. It is a very easy and reliable platform for newbies and pro as well.
I’d Strongly recommend Tools Trades.

Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Mar 2, 2020,

Great platform with great support

"Forex trading can be pretty complicated, especially for beginners. ToolsTrade provides a great platform with market news that are not out of date... One of the biggest problems I had with forex trading websites is that they provided old information... And when it comes down to lowering risks for forex trading, few weeks is already too old.

Based on my personal experience, I would definitely recommend ToolsTrade. Not to mention that their support is great and explained to me how signaling works, for free."

"Nice quote marks around your text. ;)"
Ben Arous, Tunisia,
Mar 1, 2020,

As a newbie, I have Toolstrades as my all in textbook and MOOC

I'd been quite lost in the vast and confusing world of Forex and having a difficult time grasping what cryptocurrency is about. What I love about Toolstrades is that you find all the relevant info through videos and stream of articles. I haven't needed to look elsewhere for info. And if I still struggle, the help agents are always there to give you a hand. I also gather, by comparison that the free signals are accurate and timely, so I'm looking forward to building a Forex trading career with this website and app.

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Mar 1, 2020,

ToolsTrades

I'm so ecstatic that I've found this website that I can't simply put all my words of praise down. It's simply amazing! Their work and professional approach to Forex trading is beyond average. From the Tools Trades website, you can learn a lot about Forex trading and earn some nice profit. The customer support is fast and reliable. I full-heartedly recommend Tools Trades website and will continue to work with them.

MARACAY, Venezuela,
Feb 29, 2020,

AMAZING FOR TRADING

They do have good results. The signals are always on time. I use the app and sms and it is really easy. I didn't have to pay and that is amazing. I wish this page longs forever. Tradings for me was a really headaches. Toolstrade came to me because a friend and now i don't need to worry about my investment. I invited you all to sign up, just like i did, i know you wont regret as me.

Nigeria, Nigeria,
Jan 29, 2020,

Amazing Signals and Customer Service.

Honestly, I wish I had discovered toolstrade earlier. The website is just amazing. Forex trading was very complicated and difficult before I discovered toolstrade. However, since joining them, I have been able to understand the terrain of forex trading and now I make good profits with the help of toolstrade. I strongly recommend toolstrade moving forward.

kampala, Uganda,
Jan 29, 2020,

Best forex signals and tools

I love investing on forex trade however it is a part time venture since my 9-5 job is quite demanding of my time and energy. Ever since I registered with Tools trade I can now rest easy and worry less about my investment. Their tools trade signals are reliable, moreover I get forex signals directly to my iPhone via sms and app notifications. Thumbs up tools trade, thanks for your great services!

Sonora, Mexico,
Jan 28, 2020,

Great

Honestly one of the best tools I have ever used so far! It helped me in getting better conclusions plus saved me a lot of time since I was constantly sitting in front of the computer looking and trying to find profitable trades. You can find a free trail and free signal trades when you start and upgrade to a plan. I sign up for their free signals and started making profit right away.

Jan 28, 2020,

Amazing

Trade Tools is just a fantastic site from the word go. They have a readily available customer service that is ready to assist once you sign up. They have articles and live announcements that are immensely helpful for both newbies and professionals in the industry. Compared to other trading signals I have used, Tools Trades have better signals that are unlikely to have wrong predictions. As a result, my trading skills have improved. This site is definitely worth it.

Jan 27, 2020,

They care about your success

In regards to my past experiences with other trading sites, I wish I had joined toolstrade earlier than I did. Joining toolstrade has made me recover from my past mistakes in trading. They offer safe trading signals and the website is very easy to use even for newbies. Their customer care is awesome and I highly recommend toolstrade for everyone (newbies or pro) if you want to be successful in trading.

bucharest, Romania,
Dec 29, 2019,

Reliable trading signals

There aren't many quality websites that offer what ToolsTrade does. It is absolutely impressive how the gathered everything on one, easy to use website. They offer everything from trade signals, to articles, examples and support. I have tried many trading tools before ToolsTrade and this is by far the most reliable!

Durban, South Africa,
Dec 24, 2019,

This company wants to see you succeed!

Upon signing up for Tools Trades services, a representative calls you to explain how their free signals work. They have an SMS system and a 24/7 available chat representative system which goes to show just how much they want to see you succeed. Their app/website has videos for you to watch, you can read the latest financial news, see live announcements and economic calendars — all of which assist you in making informed trading decisions. I recommend them for any trader!

Kianyaga, Kenya,
Dec 23, 2019,

I recommend tools trade

Joining tools trade is the best decision I have ever made. Due to some experiences I had in the past with other forex trading websites, I was reluctant to join tools trade regardless of the many advice I had received from a friend. However, I decided to join in order not to frustrate my friend. Little did I know that I was the one to benefit from it. I wish I had joined tools trade earlier than I did. It would have saved me from making some of the mistakes that I have made in the past. I recommend Tools trade to anyone who is in the forex trading.

Stephen,
Bulgaria, Bulgaria,
Dec 8, 2019,

ToolsTrade

I have been a member of this site for a short time but i can say that this is a high quality website offering you safe forex tradings ,free effective trading signals and it is pretty easy to use.
The ToolTrade team is really friendly and would be more than happy to help you if u need something , also it has market calendar and economic reviews guiding you to make informed decision.
If you want to save money and make good profits this is the website for you.
Absolytely recommend.

Legit, Newbie and Guru Trading Signals

I'm sure you must be weighing options now that you are checking on the Tools Trades reviews.

Well, I understand that joining the Forex trading arena can be stressful if you don't know where to start. When starting, I was lucky enough to have done extensive research and found Tools Trades as legit, newbie and guru trading signals friendly.

Since joining them, my knowledge of Forex trading and profit margins have increased immensely. You enjoy the free trading signals, the ever-active support, and link to professional brokers, among others.

From my first-hand experience, I recommend the company trading signals if you want that extra dollar. Thank you Tools Trades.

Thumbs up for toolstrade

Having used tools trade for quite some time, I can recommend it to anyone. It is one of the trading apps with accurate predictions. I find this app very helpful, fast and user-friendly. In the past, I had used other apps which turned out to be fake apps but since the time I found tools trade; I am now comfortable and cannot try using any other trading app. Thumbs up for tools trade!

Genuine signals great results

A friend of mine was so much into forex trading. It was his only source of income. I viewed him as a lazy person who was conning people their hard-earned money online. I got curious and asked him how he survives in these hard economic times. He introduced me to TOOLTRADES. I gave it a shot and I was actually shocked after making my first profit. It was unbelievable. Toolstrade.com is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Prague, Czech Republic,

Excellent trading tool

I’ve been trading for a year or so. I discovered Tools Trades a few weeks ago. So far it’s been absolutely life changing. The signals are super helpful; my trading game is better than it’s ever been! I love the ToolsTrades smartphone app; it’s very easy to use. With the app, I can access my account whenever I want. Of course, what’s even more helpful is that they are willing to communicate over WhatsApp.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Nov 19, 2019,

Reaible and Trustworthy Signals

Who says trading is easy?
I did not even dare to speak this. I always opted for some guidance in market competency signals and trusted heavily one or the other sites, some gave me nice tools but lower comparison strategies, and the other if provided me with great competency was way weaker in settling the signals.
Through this I came across the user-friendly tools trade platform where instantly got to have my concerns with an online help chat pro. I initially was in doubt if I would be getting enough of what I want but then coming up with their signals through SMS, WhatsApp and signals app I am turning to a pro trader now. Keeping an eye on the forex and investing in the correct brokers.
Adelaide, Australia,
Nov 8, 2019,

Good Signals bring Good Money!

I started trading some 4 months back and someone suggested me toolstrades. I was little reluctant but after spending some good time at their website i finally messaged their helpdesk, which is till day mindblowing and very resourceful. They know what they are doing and they teach you what they know, so you know you are in good hands. As a beginner i did have some issues but they were kind enough to answer all my questions and helped me understanding. The signals are very much genuine and accurate. They provide best trading irrespective of anyone's deposit with best trading platforms. My rating is 5star for them.. keep up the good work..

Nov 8, 2019,

Reliable trading signals

I have been using Toolstrades for 7 months and so far it has been profitable. I remember when I registered I was given two free signals to get me started. One of the great things I love about Toolstrades is that it is user-friendly. Besides having an easy-to-use interface, the site offers a news section that provides real-time updates about what is going on. Whether you are a novice or experienced trader, Toolstrades will help you make impressive profits.

Kisumu, Kenya,
Nov 7, 2019,

Useful content, reliable signals

Having tried many signal services, I must say Tools Trade is one of the most consistent in providing accurate signals. The website toolstrade.com is easy to navigate, and customer care representatives are always there to assist in case of any challenges. The free signals can be posted via SMS, or via any method you prefer to receive the signals. You can receive signals in commodities, bitcoin or currencies. Tools Trade signal service is the platform any new trader should be using. It has helped me a great deal in the past 4 months.

kaduna, Nigeria,
Nov 6, 2019,

amazingly result oriented!!

toolstrade is one of the best site where i get my trading signals for free, and guess what..................the signals i get get have been making me consistent profit ever since day in day out. Ofcourse it is definately not a scam because i have been on it for a long time now

what's more, their website is user friendly, and their customer support is available 24/7. Infact, you get assistance in seconds, compared to other signal providers i have worked with, this is still the best

Trades can be accessed directly through MT4 or MT5, or via the online platform dashboard which can also be used for customer support.

i encourage you out there, to give a try and you will definitely be convinced, to prove their worth and sincerety too that is why people like you and me have the opportunity to signup to their free acct, and see things for ourselves

Nov 4, 2019,

A diamond in the rough

I've been trading signals for a while now and I must say that ToolsTrade has been of immense help to me.
The signal service provides swing and semi-scalp trading options which are very accurate as well as tools to track signal performance in real-time. The dashboard is interactive and even includes a live chart. I am very happy with the profits made so far and recommend this to anyone who's tired of trading with sub-standard signal providers.

Nov 2, 2019,

Amazing Trading Signals

Trading bears significant risk to invested capital!

The difference between being a successful trader and failure is in the type of signals you depend on.

Successful trading requires some level of professionalism.

I find that in Tools Trade. Since I registered with them for free;

● I have been receiving amazing free trade signals twice a day.

● My trading results have improved tremendously.

What’s more amazing-- I receive the signals;

● Via SMS

● Via WhatsApp

● Via Telegram, and

● Via Signals App

I can't match the level of professionalism and convenience, Tools Trade offers.

Thank you, https://www.toolstrades.com, for making my dreams come true.

La Victoria, Venezuela,
Sep 27, 2019,

A gem out of scams

I started using Forex a few months ago, and Tools Trades has been the best starter I could get. They have plenty of tools for you to use, assistance available 24/7 and informs you any news and details about the business. If you are a beginner, then don’t worry, since it is completed enough to guide you during your trading, plus the majority of their signals are very precise so you barely lose money. So as for my experience with Toolstrades I can say is one of the fewer trading sites you can rely on.
Sep 27, 2019,

A good way for a newbie to start

As a newbie, it’s been a bit confusing to start trading. So toolstrade, has come as a blessing. After registering you receive 2 free signal that you can use to test the market. Through this, I’ve been able to learn the basics of how professional traders, trade. And this has given me a boost in confidence that I can try it myself. Toolstrade has helped to guide me on the right direction.

Africa, Kenya,
Sep 23, 2019,

Worth a try

Toolstrade have been in business for 7 years now and I believe they are legit. For a trader, it’s very important to have a signal page that is supportive and reliable. That is what Toolstrades is for traders. They provide a news section several times a day helping me real time know what is going in the business world. Tooltrades are informative and if you apply their data wisely you are guaranteed to make good profits.

Sep 22, 2019,

A Signal Page Worth Your Trust!

Whether you are just learning the ropes of forex trading, or you’ve been in it for reasonably long, you must know the importance of identifying a reliable signal page. And that’s what toolstrade.com offers. One of the things I have loved about Tools Trade is the user-friendly interface. I wouldn’t label the platform a scam. I have learned that if I combine an effective trading plan with the signals on the site, I almost always make some impressive profit!
Bucuresti, Romania,
Sep 22, 2019,

Good info, and excellent support

First, I'd like to make clear that I am no professional trader, this is a hobby for me that provides a welcome additional income for holidays and such.

As an amateur, I obviously need to get good infos and I'm using signal sites for some years. I discovered ToolsTrade in February, recommended by a friend, and started to use it in April.
So far, I am very happy with them: the site is clear and easy to use, and most importantly the signals are good. So far, I'm clearly winning following their info.

Also, I'd like to give a big thumbs up for their online support, which is by far the best of any site I tried so far!

TOOLSTRADES’ accuracy is Great

As a novice in the Forex world. I searched for the right platform where I could get accurate signals because many of the Signal Providers are scams out to suck you dry.
I stumbled on Toolstrades a couple of months ago and the first thing that amazed me was ready they were to help newbies like me. I asked all my questions and they replied quickly and you could tell that it wasn’t a bot.
Their signals are very accurate and you’re sure to be on the winning side when using these platform.
It still amazes me that out of all the scam signal providers out there, you can see a platform that you can trust— TOOLSTRADES.com

They are The Real Deal!

This is my third month using Tools Trade to receive genuine trading signals and I can boldly say they have been accurate. Their prompts, tips, and information has simplified trading for me and helped me make a profit. Though it might still be a short while i started using the website, but with the little profit I have made with their suggestions, I think Tools Trade is the real deal! I will definitely recommend them as my first choice trading signal site.

Great Services

Toolstrades has been an exemplary signal page for me and the services are great. Depositing of money into your trading account is instant and easy, and it is easier to withdraw the money from your account as well. The page is legit and you can gain a lot of profit if you apply the trading tools right. If you are a starter, then it would be great for you to try ToolsTrades.

Bohicon, Benin,
Sep 20, 2019,

Give it a try and see

Toolstrades is suitable for both beginners and professionals. I've learned a lot to start with trading and this for free. That is amazing! Live announcements very helpful. User-friendly support is available to help through all the processes for the best trading results. Very informative and sound honest. For those who are skeptical, give it a try at least and see for yourself what it is about. I recommend it because I’m satisfied.

Belgrade, Serbia,
Aug 21, 2019,

Helpful predictions

There are so many trading signal services and gurus out there nowadays that it can be pretty overwhelming to trust one, so a colleague suggested checking out Toolstrades.com. Honestly, it is wise to have some basic knowledge on Forex signals beforehand – combined with the predictions the site provides you, you quickly come up with a strategy that brings profit. The hints and content that they provide via their site are a big timesaver and when it comes to this business – information is what it’s all about. You can even sign up for free trading signals which gets you connected with an agent that will guide you through the process if you are new to the game.

Abuja, Nigeria,
Aug 20, 2019,

TOOLSTRADES IS NOT A SCAM

ToolsTrades is not a scam, and it provides top-notch services that help people like me build a carrier in forex trading. The customer support service is first to none, and I got immediate attention, as well as genuine, follow up after contacting them. I can now carry out my research and obtain valid Forex signals with ToolsTrade. I would highly recommend ToolsTrade for trading starters because the success rate of this site is as high as 95%. I can confidently argue that there are no chances of failure with ToolsTrade. TOOLSTRADE IS THE BEST!!!

Amanda,
Maracaibo, Venezuela,
Jul 7, 2019,

Good profit for my pair

When you have a while working in trading you realize how valuable it is to have a signal page that is helpful and trust worthy. That is toolstrades for me, great page and easy to use.
I find myself checking out the news section at least once a day, to know what is going on on the finance world. The trading tools are interactive and if you know what you are doing you can generate good profit when you apply them right. They are there to answer your questions and are allways friendly. Seeing as they’ve been on the business for more than 5 years, I think is legit.

Abuja, Nigeria,
Jul 3, 2019,

Great service, if you know what you're doing

Traders will often be tempted to see trading signals as a magic pill. I learnt the hard way that signals depend on, and do not replace your trading plan. I won't be quick to call Trade Tools a scam. Many signal providers are the same way. You need to have a plan on applying the signals. Some have worked for me. Others have not. But they worked for others! It's an irony, but I prefer to see signals as a guide, and so far their signals seem to succeed more than they fail. At least for my currency pair.

Luton, United Kingdom,
Jun 1, 2019,

Good signals

I would give them an 8/10 because most of the signals they have provided me have turned a profit. I have tried some other signal providers but this worked best. I would recommend for any one who wants signals to give them a try.

Serbia,
May 23, 2019,

five stars

One of my favorites, I'm using their service very often, didn't experience anything bad or scam like, they are user-friendly and responsive brokers, five stars from me to them, nothing but the recommendation for other users.

Kovin, Serbia,
May 23, 2019,

Positive vibes

I use a lot of information from various sites and I regularly research in order to make it easier and as soon as possible to pay the currencies that I am mining, trading and selling. Among them there is toolstrades, which contains a lot of information from the world of finance and economics, from trading signals to blogs and stories that can positively influence my future income, of course, all with good live technical support. On this site I regularly monitor the movements of the prices of leading crypto currencies, I compare the current prices with the prices at other exchanges and thus come to the desired results. In the domain that I follow and use, toolstrades help me a lot and I think they are ok.

Sohib,
Porto, Portugal,
May 20, 2019,

Very supportive

Since I have joined Tool Trades, even so that I had a basic knowledge of Forex signals, with their support and information from website it was very easy to get knowledge on how to use the signals in my advantage. Yep, in order to get more signals, you need to register with one of their brokers, but considering that they have several choices out there, it is ok for me.

Trinidad and Tobago,
Jan 15, 2019,

Stay away.

Its a waste of money, they refer to fraudulent site like krugerexhchange who just put autotrading and blown my account of 250 USD. how convenient. toolstrade.com provides signals which are no good use anyways.

Steve,
Sep 4, 2018,

It's almost like a joke..... honestly
2-3 pips take profit??? Like, have mercy bruh, that's a loss due to spread already.

Also others have reported it as a scam.

not trustworthy on my book

kzn, South Africa,
Mar 5, 2018,

STAY AWAY, FRAUDULENT THIEVES

Definitely unethical. Stole my funds ($450) and opened accounts with a company called EVERFX. Tried to recover my money. Manage to recover $200.00 by reversing the transaction but Niether Tools Trade nor Everfx will return the balance of $250. Simple straight fraudulent thieves. Also Tools Trade and or SignalsBirany (old name) signed me up with a company called MMFinancial experts who took over $500 from me to trade and now my balance stands at over $2000 and they refuse to allow me to withdraw my funds.