ToolsTrades.com Review

Updated: Nov 15, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ToolsTrades.com
From at least as early as November 2020 until August 2021, a very large number of fake and suspicious reviews have come in for ToolsTrades.com.  These reviewers overlap between multiple companies, including:

24XForex.com
ProTrade.fm
ToolTrades.com
TradeFW.com
TurboMillion.com
May 2019-October 2020:  Large numbers of fake and suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for ToolsTrades.

Established: 2012
Contact: Support@toolstrades.com, +441224928451

Join live discussion of ToolsTrades.com on our forum

Nairobi, Kenya,
Apr 23, 2020,

I loved the platform. It is a great tool.

When I started trading I had my fair share of troubles. This included websites that provided unreliable and inaccurate signals. Most of the time, I ended up losing trades. This changed after I discovered ToolTrades.com. Their platform is great and easy to navigate. The live signals provide an accurate representation of the market. I explored the website and found that their How To and Trading strategies articles really insightful. ToolTrades has given me the confidence to trade and I have gained from their strategies and tools. If you are just starting out, then this is the platform you need.

Colombia, Colombia,
Apr 23, 2020,

A great help

A great help, they are one of the best pages that I have come across, it has helped me to understand more the actions, where I should be, the changes within the currencies, a total guide in this world, thanks to them I have been able to earn money, I have been able to say that I am finally financially free (although I am still in the learning process) excellent guides, ToolsTrades simply the best.

Ado ekiti, Nigeria,
Mar 27, 2020,

Simply the Best.

Simply the best!!! Trade tools is just what i have been searching for. i have made so much mistakes in my trading career that i was starting to think trading is not for me, but as soon as i discover this amazing site, trading has not been the same for me. With their signals, i now make better trading decisions and i can now proudly say i make profits in most of my trades. Choosing Tool Trades is really the best choice i have made in my trading career.

Turkey, Turkey,
Mar 26, 2020,

Best one I've tried

Tools trades is by far the best website to use for signal trading in my opinion. I have tried almost all of the other ones but have never been this satisfied with a company before. But you should keep that in mind their service is not going to hand you money! You're going to earn it by using their service as a tool. Their customer service is responsive and helpful. Overall it has been a great experience for me so I highly recommend using it!
Gaya,
Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Mar 24, 2020,

Tools Trade are the best

I was a newcomer to this trading world and was looking for the best site. I was lucky enough to stop at Tools Trading to start my new path. They are so friendly and cooperative in every manner. The transparency of their service made me invest wisely. The professional advice with correct guidelines always kept my targets high. So, I recommend Tools Trade to any newcomer to join fearlessly to accomplish their objectives by creating a winning path!

Nairobi, Kenya,
Mar 17, 2020,

Great Help Available

When you're just starting on trading or even when you are a veteran trader, you know how precise and good signals can help your trades. I spent a lot of time trying to find a good source of trading signals with no luck mostly.
Recently, however, I came across ToolsTrades and was blown off by how dependable and professional their page is. You will find all sorts of trading advice with help from their support which is available 24/7. I have found that with a little extra research you can be sure to make good profits.

Reading, United Kingdom,
Mar 17, 2020,

Don't chose the losers

They tell you they have a success rate of 73% ( they give you 4 wins 15pips end 1 its loss ( 80 pips) at the end of the month you lose 10% of you deposit.
I try it for 3-month end I lost 50% of my deposit. when I ask them they close the cheat.
Dylan its an I..d..i..o..t(when I make screenshots he never answer)
The best one its ZULU

Paris, France,
Mar 3, 2020,

A stunning and easy introduction to trading

Trading without any experience can be hard and discouraging.
I made many mistakes in the beginning, ended up losing most of my money and was ready to give up before a friend introduced me to ToolsTrading.

I signed up for free and started making profit with the daily trading signals they sent me, customer support was always professional when answering my questions and helped me understand what I was doing.

I would recommend this service to anyone looking to make a profit trading without investing much time, they also provide articles for people who want to be up-to-date about the market.

Thila, Kenya,
Mar 2, 2020,

ToolTrades is a legit Forex signal service.

I’m using ToolsTrade and I can confidently say that it’s legit. Their services are awesome, from reliable predictions to quick representative chat and customer support help team, which is always ready to help.
They even have free signals, so, for those who are skeptical, you can try their services before signing up. Also, creating an account with toolstrade is absolutely free. I downloaded their app which is easy to use with incredible features, like financial news and guides.
Pecs, Hungary,
Mar 2, 2020,

Experience with TOOLS TRADES

Tools Trades is awesome and far better than other trading sites. I have a great experience with trades tools. It is worth investing in this platform. It has free trading signals, customer services, new updates. You can get all information directly via the app. It is a very easy and reliable platform for newbies and pro as well.
I’d Strongly recommend Tools Trades.