ToolsTrades.com Review

Updated: Oct 28, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ToolsTrades.com
From at least as early as November 2020 until August 2021, a very large number of fake and suspicious reviews have come in for ToolsTrades.com.  These reviewers overlap between multiple companies, including:

24XForex.com
ProTrade.fm
ToolTrades.com
TradeFW.com
TurboMillion.com
May 2019-October 2020:  Large numbers of fake and suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for ToolsTrades.

Established: 2012
Contact: Support@toolstrades.com, +441224928451

Join live discussion of ToolsTrades.com on our forum

Kenya, Kenya,
Aug 2, 2021,

Experienced staff

After countless efforts of trading and failing online, I was just about ready to give up. Then I came across toolstrade.com and it was a gift. With experienced staff and always helping I was in a better place. The platform offers trading signals that helps in making profits if you are patient and able to follow instructions.

Jul 31, 2021,

Great experience

A friend introduced toolstrade to me some months ago. Even though I was skeptic at first, I finally decided to give it a try. They just provide signals, which are a good source of information and support for trading. Certainly, with good signals, better chances are very high and risks are minimized.

Carol H,
brisbane, Australia,
Jun 3, 2021,

Toolstrade get you to sign up with 3 different brokers

Signed up with 3 different brokers who constantly harassed me for more money. In the end I went with 1 called Graham Alpha, who turns out is a total scam. Toolstrade is recommending unlicenced, unregulated, unscrupulous brokers who are stealing money from unsuspecting victims. I dealt with a "senior account manager" at Grahamalpha who calls himself "Raymond Parker" very smooth talker. I invested money and am now unable to withdraw money. Smooth talking Raymond said it would take 24 hours for the withdrawal process to take place. I haven't heard a word since. I have tried calling, messaging and emailing, with no response. I messaged Connor from Toolstrade about this and they said they no longer deal with Grahamalpha. He was very unsympathetic texting "I guess you already made your own decision and now it backfired" I got the impression, he couldn't have cared less.

Midrand, South Africa,
Apr 6, 2021,

A BIG FAT SCAM!!!

Do not be fooled by their sweet talks, this company will sign you up with scammers!!!!

Be Aware people, they will take your hard earned money and you will never get it back

Mar 29, 2021 - 1 Star This company has brought me misery. I trusted their services until they signed me up with TradersPros. I am now unable to provide for my family, was evicted, and I am now thinking of taking my life as the money I have in my platform with TradersPros is my only hope in life. I made a huge profit with TradersPros, a broker that Toolstrades signed me with however I am unable to withdraw my profits or my deposit. It's been over a month now been send from pillar to post with my withdrawal request and everytime they say someone will call you.

Kiambu, Kenya,
Feb 25, 2021,

Great Trading Platform

I joined Toolstrades when I was quite new to trading. What I liked about the platform is that it offered me valuable information that helped me to learn the art of trading very quickly. In addition, the signals they provide are very accurate. My business is growing steadily. I recommend it to any trader, whether beginner or experienced.

Matthew,
UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Jan 1, 2021,

These guys are not just SCAM, FRAUDSTSRS, they are CRIMINALS. Kindly stay away from them. they Recommende an Unregulated broker to me , which i resist at the first but they assured there's no problem that all the million of bad reviews i saw online is not true, Now have found out all this bad Reviews were actually the truth , .. Its a planned Scam. I can never recommend this Criminals even to my Enemy. they took all my money and profit $1200k +. I pray who ever is Behind this Criminal Brokerage and Signals will NEVER know Peace in his/her life. This new year 2021 will be his/her End by God's Grace. They also lied about free 15 signals/day its actually 7signals/day and for the period i use was a loss. Stay away. Will advice Newbies try get some Education Trade your self and be responsible with ur Profits or Loss with a Trusted and Regulated Brokers out there. Thanks
Slavisa Bogdanovic,
Novi Sad, Serbia,
Dec 11, 2020,

Good platform

I have been using this platform over the last few weeks. I can say I was a bit suspicious in the beginning, didn't have any experience, only got a recommendation from a friend, so I gave it a try and it turned around to be good. They simply provide signals, which are the source of information and support for trading. Of course, there are no guarantees but with good signals, you have better chances, and risks are minimized.

México, Mexico,
Nov 28, 2020,

Be careful, signals are no good

The only thing tools trades want is for you to open an account with one of their brokers. 10 different accounts if you would let them. Once they know they can't get anything more out of you, communicate is gone.
Signals are more of a miss than hit. You might as well flip a coin. Overall, not worth it.

Nov 11, 2020,

Referral Broker does not pay on Request

ToolesTrades operates by referring to a broker. There are several, and the one chosen for me was GrahamAlpha a full client trading broker, does the trading. Sent them £18K, they made some profit, asked for withdrawal 4 weeks ago and heard nothing, after sending my international bank transfer details and registering with compliance. Looking at some of their referred brokers they all seem unregulated as is GrahamAlpha.
Rawalpindi, Pakistan,
Oct 26, 2020,

They should upgrade the features of their website and application

Toolstrade.com should drop this feature in their website and App i.e. they have to verify the signal providers as our trading decisions are determined by a third party which needs to be legit. If this verification feature is absent from toolstrade.com then it causes a zero-sum game and provide a freehand for scammers, so that they are able to manipulate users to take a bad signal service which eventually leads to loss. Otherwise, the website isn’t that much bad as it has some good features as well.

Oct 24, 2020,

They recommend shady brokers

They will give you free signals.
Then they will try to make you open account with regulated and non regulated brokers.
Then they become unreachable when you tell them that the brokers they recommend are not reliable.

Free signals will make you loose more money!

Oct 13, 2020,

Do not Trade On this !

Do not trust this site.

I spoke to a guy called David, he told me to invest $250 in like 3 different companies, when I did , i tried to withdraw funds from 1 of the companies called GFXROYAL, they ended up being a scam website.

Anyway I was told that David would really help in getting my funds, it has been over 9 months, Nobody from Tools trades show any interest or want to help.

Guys I have read the reviews on this site, I am surprised that most of users have actual good things to say, The calls are not spot on.

I have proof, numerous emails and chat screenshots.

Kumanovo, North Macedonia,
Sep 6, 2020,

Could be better

At first, I was skeptical about joining, but I joined anyway. It was not bad at all. Definitely, not the best trading platform out there, but you can get some useful advice If you wanna invest in a long term plan.

Toronto, Canada,
Sep 4, 2020,

Very Confusing.

It has a clean interface and yes customer service does show up right away, but you don't really know where to get started. You sign up and you immediately see the graph of today's market. I've heard others doing well with this site which is forex trading and trading signals, but it's very confusing for me. I'll write back again with a better review after I talk to support or something.

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Sep 2, 2020,

Bit confusing at first, but signals are spot on most of the time.

I took it upon myself to learn a high income skill and I chose trading. I came across toolstrades.com whilst researching trading and after some getting used to, it's a good company. On first look it seemed like a scam but if you take into consideration that I knew nothing about trading back then, I looked at everything as a scam. Their site is a bit confusing at first but their signals are most of the time spot on. Of course that you can't wager your trades upon signals 100% of the time as signals can be prone to error, but their calls have provided me guidance that I need. The 24/7 customer servise is great and I'm looking forward to using it more often!

Scotland, United Kingdom,
Aug 7, 2020,

Constant Harassment

This company has not stopped phoning,me even though I did not ask to be phoned, I simply viewed their website one time. I have asked them to remove me from their systems and they joked and laughed. I have had countless phone calls, texts and e-mails (even unsubscribed from their emails but still received them). The signals I seen when I first viewed the website looked confusing. I suspect they use fake identities too. As on live chat "John M." has the same profile picture as "Mike Stein". I would be suspicious about this company as if they have to lie about their identity then what else are they lying about? Avoid giving them your phone number at all costs as you will receive constant phone calls throughout the day.

Islamabad, Pakistan,
Aug 1, 2020,

Why tools trades?

I find this site very accurate for trading. I like the services they provide to us. Their customer support is in touch and they answered all the questions constructively. Moreover, the site is well-organized that makes it simple and easy to use. And their access to some special features such as live announcements and chart station makes it a very useful app. Also, you can sign up for a free trial if you are afraid of scams.

Bandung, Indonesia,
Jul 31, 2020,

One of the best free trading signals

As far as I know based on my experience, Tools Trades is one of the best free trading signals. They both app and website are easy to use and understand especially for beginners. They also provide a lot of features and information that very helpful on it. Yes, their customer support is really responsive, they will help and guide you when you get into trouble or if there is something that isn’t understood and want to be asked.

Jul 31, 2020,

ToolsTrades provides great support

Tools Trades is a user-friendly platform with accurate analyzed signals. The predictions will guarantee you profits in forex trading. I use their signals and been rewarded immensely.
I like their 24/7 customer support systems. They are available for you throughout and responses are immediate. You can call anytime, SMS, or email and get you sorted.
The free signals at the demo enticed me to sign and I have made great investment decisions since then. Try their forecasts and you'll never be disappointed!

kzn, South Africa,
Jul 29, 2020,

by a intense hard sell over the the phone they got me to sign up with 24 o

After a very intense telephone conversation they convinced me to sign up with 24 options First red flag asked if i could get back to them ,they said it would not be possible as i would loose my place
A few days after i had paid my money was phoned by the account manager of 24 option and told that the 250 us i had was to little and would have to have a minimum balance of 2000 us if i wanted his assistance
Later decide to try and cancel and then the B.S.started they are now refusing to refund my money after numerous attempt's to supply them with the documents that they accepted to open my account are no longer acceptable

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jul 28, 2020,

ToolsTrades is awesome

Before coming across ToolsTrades, it was hard for me to do forex tradings as it is risky. But toolstrades made is so much easier. Their signals seem perfect, even the free ones. I think their brokers and algorithms are top-notch. What can I say, I'm very impressed to have 24x7 customer service. On-site financial blogs are a nice touch, so we don't have to go anywhere else to stay up to date. Those user success highlights are very inspiring. I think people should try it out.

Karachi, Pakistan,
Jul 27, 2020,

Top-notch trading services.

I’ve been interested in trading for quite some time now and I must say that Tools Trade certainly made my life easier! Apart from sending accurate signals, their customer service is always there to rapidly clear any queries I have. I initially used their website only but due to how satisfying my experience has been I installed their app as well to constantly keep myself updated. Highly recommended, especially if you are just starting out with trading.

Ile-Ife, Nigeria,
Jul 27, 2020,

User friendly Application with a top-hit signal

For two years now,I have been looking for a credible site that can provide accurate signals to trade my forex live account.Thanks to my friend who recommended Toolstrade to me.Though I have lost some few times,but the success rate has been over 80%.The App often updates me with financial news that forms my major trading decision.
The application is user-friendly and so easy to use .I will advise new traders to try Toolstrade .Big up to those self-less people that came up with Toolstrade.
Ari Nuryani,
Yogyakarta, Indonesia,
Jul 26, 2020,

Very Recommended.

I would love to recommend this website for all my friends, as a beginner, Tools Trade is giving me much information with real time data and free trading signals, which is really help me to make trading decisions. In additional they give me notification about financial news that I need and always up to date. Whenever I have questions, customer service are always there to help me with their quick response as I wish.

Jul 22, 2020,

Hard sell & Fake Trial Plan

I contacted ToolTrades after reading online reviews about using its Forex Signal service. Its condition was for me to open several accounts (minimum deposit of USD$250.00/account) with their key broker partner, Capital. After some hard sell attempts by several of their salespeople, I stuck to my guns and said the Basic Plan of Seven signals per day (indefinitely) with one account was good enough for a start They tried to con me into opening more accounts after one week (by cutting off my signals) claiming that my Trial Plan was over. I got into it with them and proved that nowhere in their chat transcripts did it say it was Trial Plan with a 7-day limit to its signals. After threatening to go to Forex Peace Army and other Forex forums with my grievance, the 7-signal plan was reinstated as long as I had an account with Capital. Capital’s web trading interface just wasn’t working for me as I’m used to MT4. Also, I wanted to document my trading with MyFXBook and run additionaL EAs, which its account manager said I could not because I needed MT4 or MT5, which it does not have. So, on, Jul 22, 2020, I wrote to Capital to close the account and withdraw my full balance of US$274.77. That is when the runaround & dirty dancing began by Capital. I have documented emails of all I am stating here. First, it wanted a photo of me holding the Debit MasterCard I used to fund the account with only the first six and last four digits showing. When I sent it after cutting out the middle numbers as instructed, I was told that graphic editors could not be used on the photo, which was not relayed to me at the onset. After that was sorted out, next it insisted I show a card statement showing my Name and MasterCard number. My two Debit cards, Visa & MasterCard, are tagged to my savings bank account. I do not have separate statements for the savings bank account, Visa, and MasterCard. They are consolidated into one online statement. I forwarded that to Capital in three parts, the savings bank account with clear transactions involving my two cards, the statement showing settled card transactions (with the actual proof of deduction to Capital), and the Pending MasterCard Transactions done on the same day of writing the email. All were rejected now with the claim that my Name and MasterCard number were not together on a single document. I wrote back showing with pointed Red Arrows that they do appear right on top of my Pending Settlement page. Now that the game was up, it changed tack. Now I was told to initiate a withdrawal to my bank account. This was because when Capital attempted to refund my money back to my funding method through MasterCard, the transaction was rejected by the card issuer which also happens to be my bank. My bank denied this ever happened. So, I attempted to request for the withdrawal but when I logged in to do that, I had all the necessary info except for an IBAN number which is not used in my country or region. Proof of this is on my bank’s website with an explicit statement that all the Sender needs are a SWIFT Code and the beneficiary’s (me) details. I send the link to Capital. This went back and forth a few times and finally, it ended the matter by saying if I didn’t get a bank statement with 1) Name of my bank, 2) Swift code, 3) Account number, 4) My name as written on the bank account, together in one document, Capital would not initiate a withdrawal and will just close the matter holding my money indefinitely. I contacted my bank and forwarded this weird email request for which I was promised such a document within the next few days. The interesting point during the entire exchange is that I was reminded by Capital that if I didn’t get the documents it wanted, it will cancel my closure/withdrawal request. I forwarded Capital the email I sent my bank requesting for such a document and promised Capital that the regulatory bodies licensing it & all other Forex forums will hear of its underhanded tactics no matter what the outcome. Capital has since remained quiet and it seems I have lost my money forever. So, fellow traders, be cautious of ToolTrades and most definitely, be very, very careful of Capital. There must be some way to punish such fraudulent outfits from conning unwary traders! I will write to the regulatory bodies of Capital. I don't know if Forex Peace Army could do anything to help.

Kratovo, North Macedonia,
Jul 5, 2020,

You can't go wrong with ToolsTrade

Honestly, if I had known how easy this is, I would have started years ago. They provide an amazing customer service, the best I have seen on any website, not just for trading. They provide great articles on how to get started, and basically lead you through as you get going. With the signals they give you, the only way you can go wrong is if you don't pay attention, and you can only blame yourself then. Give it a try and you will be financially free in a very short time

Plax,
Harare, Zimbabwe,
Jul 4, 2020,

Tools Trades is a great platform for signals

Tools Trades is a cool platform for those who are serious about buying and selling commodities online. Their site is professional and their application works perfectly. The application gives the user notifications instantly on the latest news information that can affect the price of commodities. Tools Trades is a trustworthy platform for beginners and experts. They can get signals on time and trade wisely. The customer support is professional and always available to assist.

Tacloban, Philippines,

If you are a beginner

If you are a beginner and is looking for website to learn how to trade, Tools Trades is good for you. Their 24/7 live chat will always be there for you if you have doubts in your mind when it comes to trading signals. Their interface is easy to use and you can find everything you want to learn in the world of trading. Trading always comes with risks which will discourage you especially if you don’t have enough knowledge about it. Thankfully, Tools Trades is there to help you with your worries.

I would recommend Tools Trades

I think Tools Trades is pretty good. It sends me accurate forex signals to my mobile, which helps me to make better trading decisions and earn more money. The market forecasting and exchange analysis on the website is incredibly useful for getting up to date information and comparison (particularly on the UK-US markets). I find the website and app easy to use and would recommend it to anyone looking for a provider of forex signals.

Yerevan, Armenia,
Jul 3, 2020,

A well-organized and research-based service

Tools Trades is a mini-guide to the world of trade market that provides
up-to-date news in the world of trading.
One can benefit from its service of free trading signals. I also provides a
lucrative package of trading signals as well as research-based analysis with graphs and charts.
But what I liked most is that constantly keeps enriching
its features making your engagement with it more productive and less time-consuming.
Highly recommended!

Mombasa, Kenya,
Jul 3, 2020,

Great Forex News

The thing that I have liked about Tools Trade is the fact that they provide live data on the performance of major currencies. This is a very crucial tool for traders as it will enable them to make well informed trading decisions using real time data. In addition to this they also provide news about forex trading and this will ensure that traders are kept updated with the current forex trading trends.

Uk, United Kingdom,

An excellent service

ToolsTrades is a trustworthy, reliable and really helpful service! Their app and website have both really helped me understand trading and how it works. There are so many helpful tools and tips for you to use like live announcements and they notify you whenever there is financial news. Their customer service is truly excellent and the forum feature has allowed me to get in contact with other registered users whenever I have a question- for anyone looking for an amazing trading tool I highly recommend ToolsTrades.

Northern Mindanao, Philippines,

Excellent Trading at ToolsTrades

I’ve been interested in trading for a while now but have always had some doubt on which site to use. Finally, I found ToolsTrades through searching online. The agents at ToolsTrades are so good at what they do and whenever I have a question, they always answer it so quickly. As a beginner I have a lot of questions, but they never made me feel out of place and were always quick to help! Thanks to ToolsTrades and all the wonderful people that work there I was able to navigate the confusing world of trading safely!

Beroun, Czech Republic,

Nice app! Thank you

In my opinion its a good application. However I only use it for one month, in most cases the signals are accurate. A great program for analyzing the market before a specific transaction. It was very easy for me to understand how to use the application by watching the training video directly in the application. (I use mainly from my phone, and my husband from his tablet).

Developers, add the Russian language, please! Mostly I would recommend it.

France, France,
Apr 28, 2020,

Only take informations

0 signals, they gonna send you to another site to sell you signals

Sofia, Bulgaria,
Apr 26, 2020,

Great platform

Tools Trades is a platform every trading enthusiasts must use. Looking at the news feed, short but accurate and straight-forward global details are shared on a daily basis. There are many tools and strategies given that make the working process as a kid play. Tools Trades definitely deserves that name. The team has proven that they are among the best in providing customers with reliability and support. Another service you get is close professional guidance from the customer's support anytime you want. And speaking of the signals, they may not be perfect on a 100% but this does not mean that they won'y push you up.

Apr 24, 2020,

ToolsTrades.com is a good resource for any forex trader.

As a newbie or experienced Forex trader, it is undeniably rational and advisable to take advantage of the trading tool platform. This equips you with indispensable aid in conducting market analysis while establishing the parameters for placing a particular trade. This trading tool facility flaunts the best User Interface dashboard spiced by the best leads to affect the profits you make and trading strategies positively. Despite your position in making the right prediction, you can also minimize the risks associated by consulting the toolstrade.com, which is specially tailored to guarantee you a profit.

Leiria, Portugal,
Apr 23, 2020,

Great signals and very helpful service!

I'm really happy to have found Tools Trades, I'm new to trading and they have given me some really good insights which have worked very well for me.

Not only that, but the app is easy to use and their customer service is unbelievable. They have 247 support and they always ask if I need any help as soon as I log in.

I wish I had found them sooner, to be honest! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Wales, United Kingdom,

Essential Forex Tools

Tools Trades have been the most reliable signal service during my Forex trades. Since my foray into Forex, I have utilized several prediction services to help me make the right decisions. After receiving most of my returns with helpful nods from Tools Trades, I have had no reason to look elsewhere for predictions. Plus, not only are their news updates and glossaries super helpful for newcomers, their free signals upon signup offers a great chance to try them out!

Apr 23, 2020,

I loved the platform. It is a great tool.

When I started trading I had my fair share of troubles. This included websites that provided unreliable and inaccurate signals. Most of the time, I ended up losing trades. This changed after I discovered ToolTrades.com. Their platform is great and easy to navigate. The live signals provide an accurate representation of the market. I explored the website and found that their How To and Trading strategies articles really insightful. ToolTrades has given me the confidence to trade and I have gained from their strategies and tools. If you are just starting out, then this is the platform you need.

Colombia, Colombia,

A great help

A great help, they are one of the best pages that I have come across, it has helped me to understand more the actions, where I should be, the changes within the currencies, a total guide in this world, thanks to them I have been able to earn money, I have been able to say that I am finally financially free (although I am still in the learning process) excellent guides, ToolsTrades simply the best.

Ado ekiti, Nigeria,
Mar 27, 2020,

Simply the Best.

Simply the best!!! Trade tools is just what i have been searching for. i have made so much mistakes in my trading career that i was starting to think trading is not for me, but as soon as i discover this amazing site, trading has not been the same for me. With their signals, i now make better trading decisions and i can now proudly say i make profits in most of my trades. Choosing Tool Trades is really the best choice i have made in my trading career.

Turkey, Turkey,
Mar 26, 2020,

Best one I've tried

Tools trades is by far the best website to use for signal trading in my opinion. I have tried almost all of the other ones but have never been this satisfied with a company before. But you should keep that in mind their service is not going to hand you money! You're going to earn it by using their service as a tool. Their customer service is responsive and helpful. Overall it has been a great experience for me so I highly recommend using it!
Gaya,
Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Mar 24, 2020,

Tools Trade are the best

I was a newcomer to this trading world and was looking for the best site. I was lucky enough to stop at Tools Trading to start my new path. They are so friendly and cooperative in every manner. The transparency of their service made me invest wisely. The professional advice with correct guidelines always kept my targets high. So, I recommend Tools Trade to any newcomer to join fearlessly to accomplish their objectives by creating a winning path!

Mar 17, 2020,

Great Help Available

When you're just starting on trading or even when you are a veteran trader, you know how precise and good signals can help your trades. I spent a lot of time trying to find a good source of trading signals with no luck mostly.
Recently, however, I came across ToolsTrades and was blown off by how dependable and professional their page is. You will find all sorts of trading advice with help from their support which is available 24/7. I have found that with a little extra research you can be sure to make good profits.

Reading, United Kingdom,
Mar 17, 2020,

Don't chose the losers

They tell you they have a success rate of 73% ( they give you 4 wins 15pips end 1 its loss ( 80 pips) at the end of the month you lose 10% of you deposit.
I try it for 3-month end I lost 50% of my deposit. when I ask them they close the cheat.
Dylan its an I..d..i..o..t(when I make screenshots he never answer)
The best one its ZULU

Paris, France,
Mar 3, 2020,

A stunning and easy introduction to trading

Trading without any experience can be hard and discouraging.
I made many mistakes in the beginning, ended up losing most of my money and was ready to give up before a friend introduced me to ToolsTrading.

I signed up for free and started making profit with the daily trading signals they sent me, customer support was always professional when answering my questions and helped me understand what I was doing.

I would recommend this service to anyone looking to make a profit trading without investing much time, they also provide articles for people who want to be up-to-date about the market.

Thila, Kenya,
Mar 2, 2020,

ToolTrades is a legit Forex signal service.

I’m using ToolsTrade and I can confidently say that it’s legit. Their services are awesome, from reliable predictions to quick representative chat and customer support help team, which is always ready to help.
They even have free signals, so, for those who are skeptical, you can try their services before signing up. Also, creating an account with toolstrade is absolutely free. I downloaded their app which is easy to use with incredible features, like financial news and guides.
Pecs, Hungary,

Experience with TOOLS TRADES

Tools Trades is awesome and far better than other trading sites. I have a great experience with trades tools. It is worth investing in this platform. It has free trading signals, customer services, new updates. You can get all information directly via the app. It is a very easy and reliable platform for newbies and pro as well.
I’d Strongly recommend Tools Trades.

Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Mar 2, 2020,

Great platform with great support

"Forex trading can be pretty complicated, especially for beginners. ToolsTrade provides a great platform with market news that are not out of date... One of the biggest problems I had with forex trading websites is that they provided old information... And when it comes down to lowering risks for forex trading, few weeks is already too old.

Based on my personal experience, I would definitely recommend ToolsTrade. Not to mention that their support is great and explained to me how signaling works, for free."

"Nice quote marks around your text. ;)"