ToolsTrades.com Review

Updated: Oct 12, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ToolsTrades.com
From at least as early as November 2020 until August 2021, a very large number of fake and suspicious reviews have come in for ToolsTrades.com.  These reviewers overlap between multiple companies, including:

24XForex.com
ProTrade.fm
ToolTrades.com
TradeFW.com
TurboMillion.com
May 2019-October 2020:  Large numbers of fake and suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for ToolsTrades.

Established: 2012
Contact: Support@toolstrades.com, +441224928451

Join live discussion of ToolsTrades.com on our forum

Sonora, Mexico,
Jan 28, 2020,

Great

Honestly one of the best tools I have ever used so far! It helped me in getting better conclusions plus saved me a lot of time since I was constantly sitting in front of the computer looking and trying to find profitable trades. You can find a free trail and free signal trades when you start and upgrade to a plan. I sign up for their free signals and started making profit right away.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Nov 19, 2019,

Reaible and Trustworthy Signals

Who says trading is easy?
I did not even dare to speak this. I always opted for some guidance in market competency signals and trusted heavily one or the other sites, some gave me nice tools but lower comparison strategies, and the other if provided me with great competency was way weaker in settling the signals.
Through this I came across the user-friendly tools trade platform where instantly got to have my concerns with an online help chat pro. I initially was in doubt if I would be getting enough of what I want but then coming up with their signals through SMS, WhatsApp and signals app I am turning to a pro trader now. Keeping an eye on the forex and investing in the correct brokers.
kzn, South Africa,
Mar 5, 2018,

STAY AWAY, FRAUDULENT THIEVES

Definitely unethical. Stole my funds ($450) and opened accounts with a company called EVERFX. Tried to recover my money. Manage to recover $200.00 by reversing the transaction but Niether Tools Trade nor Everfx will return the balance of $250. Simple straight fraudulent thieves. Also Tools Trade and or SignalsBirany (old name) signed me up with a company called MMFinancial experts who took over $500 from me to trade and now my balance stands at over $2000 and they refuse to allow me to withdraw my funds.

Sep 27, 2019,

A good way for a newbie to start

As a newbie, it’s been a bit confusing to start trading. So toolstrade, has come as a blessing. After registering you receive 2 free signal that you can use to test the market. Through this, I’ve been able to learn the basics of how professional traders, trade. And this has given me a boost in confidence that I can try it myself. Toolstrade has helped to guide me on the right direction.

Rawalpindi, Pakistan,
Oct 26, 2020,

They should upgrade the features of their website and application

Toolstrade.com should drop this feature in their website and App i.e. they have to verify the signal providers as our trading decisions are determined by a third party which needs to be legit. If this verification feature is absent from toolstrade.com then it causes a zero-sum game and provide a freehand for scammers, so that they are able to manipulate users to take a bad signal service which eventually leads to loss. Otherwise, the website isn’t that much bad as it has some good features as well.

Jul 31, 2021,

Great experience

A friend introduced toolstrade to me some months ago. Even though I was skeptic at first, I finally decided to give it a try. They just provide signals, which are a good source of information and support for trading. Certainly, with good signals, better chances are very high and risks are minimized.

Abuja, Nigeria,
Aug 20, 2019,

TOOLSTRADES IS NOT A SCAM

ToolsTrades is not a scam, and it provides top-notch services that help people like me build a carrier in forex trading. The customer support service is first to none, and I got immediate attention, as well as genuine, follow up after contacting them. I can now carry out my research and obtain valid Forex signals with ToolsTrade. I would highly recommend ToolsTrade for trading starters because the success rate of this site is as high as 95%. I can confidently argue that there are no chances of failure with ToolsTrade. TOOLSTRADE IS THE BEST!!!

Nov 20, 2019,

Thumbs up for toolstrade

Having used tools trade for quite some time, I can recommend it to anyone. It is one of the trading apps with accurate predictions. I find this app very helpful, fast and user-friendly. In the past, I had used other apps which turned out to be fake apps but since the time I found tools trade; I am now comfortable and cannot try using any other trading app. Thumbs up for tools trade!

Plax,
Harare, Zimbabwe,
Jul 4, 2020,

Tools Trades is a great platform for signals

Tools Trades is a cool platform for those who are serious about buying and selling commodities online. Their site is professional and their application works perfectly. The application gives the user notifications instantly on the latest news information that can affect the price of commodities. Tools Trades is a trustworthy platform for beginners and experts. They can get signals on time and trade wisely. The customer support is professional and always available to assist.

MARACAY, Venezuela,
Feb 29, 2020,

AMAZING FOR TRADING

They do have good results. The signals are always on time. I use the app and sms and it is really easy. I didn't have to pay and that is amazing. I wish this page longs forever. Tradings for me was a really headaches. Toolstrade came to me because a friend and now i don't need to worry about my investment. I invited you all to sign up, just like i did, i know you wont regret as me.