GlobalFXM.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 13, 2018

GlobalFXM is a forex broker. Global FXM offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. GlobalFXM.com offers currency pairs, stocks, commodities, indices, cryptocurrencies, bonds, and ETFs for your personal investment and trading options.

GlobalFXM.com

Join live discussion of GlobalFXM.com on our forum

Russia, Russian Federation,
Jan 15, 2018,

GlobalFXm is the former www.xlrtrade.com
xlrtrade.com are scammers
Here is my review (http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14088/xlrtrade-forex-brokers):
my trading account 158808
I made a deposit using a bank card
earned a profit of 885 euros.
the initial deposit of the broker with a long delay returned, but to withdraw money from the profit - refuses.
The broker has not responded to my numerous letters for more than a month.
The same situation my colleague (trading account 160364) sum more than 550 dollars.
It's scammers. I do not recommend them
Mur, Switzerland,
Dec 16, 2017,

Beware of GlobalFXM !

A word of warning to anyone intending to use this broker: Stay well away from them !
This is none other than 10Brokers.com (read the FPA reviews and scam alerts here:
10Brokers obviously noticed that all the negative reviews weren't doing their reputation any good, so they decided to change their name and start afresh: with the money they had stolen from their clients ! This is NOT the way to wipe the slate clean again.
A very dubious GlobalFXM representative by the name of "Jane" tried to get me on board, and in the course of our discussions told me more lies than I've ever heard before. She claimed not to have anything to do with 10Brokers, yet she knows everyone there, has access to my account and knows in detail all my experiences with 10Brokers !
10Brokers owes money to a lot of clients - this won't be any different with GlobalFXM (the same bad wine just in new bottles).
Stay well clear of these scammers !
Latvia,
Nov 20, 2017,

GlobalFXm - scam

GlobalFXm worked with me for 1 month.
First week was great, but they want to increase my account fund and push me to add deposit more and more in order to be insured against lost money.
After last deposit they block my account.
Their own site and MetaTrader platform not recognize my login. No one contact with me by any communication way - phone, whatsapp or e-mail. I have lost 6700 eur.
Milan, Italy,
Nov 10, 2017,

Don't trust this broker

I was operating on this site for a month and they have been changing my buy/sell operation limits what was making me to have no gains. Anyways my amount is positive and I've been trying to withdraw my money and there is no way to do it. I'm still waiting them, since one week...