NexcellFX.com Review

Scam!
Updated: Nov 27, 2019 ·  · Is this your company?

NexcellFX is a scam forex broker. Nexcell FX offers the MT5 and MT5 Mobile forex trading top platforms. NexcellFX.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, indices, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options so they can scam you.

NexcellFX.com
SCAM CONFIRMATION

January 2018:  There are now 4 more FPA Traders Court guilty votes against Nexcell Fx, making a total of 5 guilty votes.  Based on this, the FPA now considers NexcellFx to be a scam.

Unless all of these issues are resolved, the FPA recommends against doing business with NexCellFx.com and all companies related to it.

SCAM CONFIRMATION
December 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with NexcellFx unless this issue is resolved.

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of NexcellFX.com on our forum

Scam!

Pune, India,
Nov 30, 2017,

good income i am getting

i am vinay i dont have any issue with nexcell my trading is going very good they help me my monthly increase i like this company very good people helping me

GUJARAT, India,
Dec 4, 2017,

GOOD COMPANY TO WORK WITH

hii m vivek jain i have read all the reviews for this broker, but what i get from this company is different from what you all others are getting, i have done a payment of $5000 with this company and right now i m in a profit of $15000 with the help of auto trading software, also i have done a withdrawal of $9000 from my account and i have get the amount within 3 hours of withdrawal, i m doing well trading with this company and i will continue with them untill i m getting my profit........

Aurangabad, India,
Nov 30, 2017,

i think i am not having any problem with these people and i am satisfied

Hi i am Chirag Joshi i read some reviews online regarding nexcell and i got afraid coz i was working with them from last few month and i didn't face any issue with them but as i got afraid i immediately call to my executive and they explain me the whole issue my request to all you guys don't get afraid of these reviews...these people are good and they are providing every details

Devendra Joshi,
Porbandar, India,
Jan 26, 2018,

Scam in Nexcell Fx want our money get back

Hi, Myself Devendra joshi and I am also one of the complainant for necxcellfx because I have invested the money of $3400 7th Nov '17 with autotrading in forex. Primary fund was grew and then after I have requested to get withdrawal they are not properly answered also not picked the phones. I have also written such so many kund of complaint mails on registered co.mail id but no any reply from them. My friend was also invested with me our account no. As 310784 & 310913. Plz help to get back our principle amount only.
Regards
Devendra joshi

Kerthi ,
India,
Dec 5, 2017,

NexcellFX is totally FRAUD company
NexcellFX is totally FRAUD company.

We lost Rs.3/-lacs

They promising lot's at the time of beginning, they only talking money from us, and never talk about PAYOUT.

Don't trust on NEXCELL FX team.

Below are the few name of FRAUD person.

Piyush Shah - 8980600826

Indusind Bank Ltd., SURAT
Kirti Mistry 12/04/2017

Dec 27, 2017,

Still waiting for payment

I don't know what should I say from last few days he is saying I m going to give you money only after your review gets deleted, now u FPA ppl suggest me what should I do

Dec 19, 2017 - No Rating There is something terrible happening with this company there must be some hacking or something bcoz in UAE this company is still exist and they are ready to give my money back so its my request to all the guys please be patient and contact their UAE no i m sure they will solve your problem.

God bless this company

Nov 28, 2017 - 1 Star It's all started with one call which was polite and full of opportunities, a Forex auto trading Co which will work for 30:70 ratio in yes it's perfect so I invested 2000$, and all of a sudden my account swelled from 2000 to 8000 in just 4 days yes as a normal human being my greed told me to invest another 4000 so now my account swelled to 30000$ unbelievable, now the twist started when I asked for first withdrawal, it's like they doesn't know anything they were saying now you pay us 30% of the profit amount than we will release your withdrawal, so suspicious started In my mind now my account is 38900 but without withdrawal. They r total fraud and I m planning for police complaint but unfortunately in India Forex is still illegal and off course they r benefitting with this, when I googled I came to its not just there r so many other innocent ppl r there like me.

On behalf of all of them we would like you to help us regarding this

PS: after so much I came to know that company is registered in dubai and they r having dubai bank account as well

Please tell NexcellFx that reviews do not get deleted, only updated.  Companies blackmailing users into hiding facts is the main reason for this.

Promise to update your review as soon as all of your money arrives.
Aaban ,
pune , India,
Jan 9, 2018,

Dont trust nexcellfx until get pay investment and profit

Dear all I am Aaban who invested with only deposing fraud company nexcellfx , my investment is 1,50,000 inr via net transfer September 13 ,my account became 4750 usd ,when I asked withdrew its stared to saw getting losses ,this is not a new story ,already happened more than 20 members , some of wrote review about this fraud activates about nexcellfx ,I did not write up to today why because I am in group with other guys those who cheeted by nexcellfx , they told that ,nexcell asking to delete review then they can pay amount ,some trust this fact hiding activates and wrote very good about nexcellfx , even not get single ruppes ,but same person wrote still not get paid , now I got to know they are not interest to give money only sawing interest to delete the evidence that they cheated many guys ,they asked one of my friend to delete review then he wrote to them

“You told first our investment double ,then when all we asked withdrew, you said your account is loss,but really not loss ,if this come open case your company must saw all details ,so we are not fools to trust you again ,mean time there is no option to delete, only update after received our investment and profit FPA promised that to do, you not need to worry ABOUT UPDATES ”

,impossible to delete until get back our investment and profit

If you in delay mind it WE WILL FILE CASE IN DUBAI WHERE YOUR COMPAY REGESTERED THEN case charge traveling charge Dubai hotels payment + extra compensation amount 20 lakhs must have to pay including investment and profit ,don't play with us and our money. we together 20 members against your company cheeting activities ,you don't have shy to keep others money ,you earn and eat don't eat others hared earned money , ,tell your owner ,have TO saw account god you can't cheet god
So better do the needful ,now your company only in problem no one can save ur company until you set write the money fully investment and profit ,because we have evidence that still you are trading with our money ,just saw loss with dummy trading purposely ,if this saw loss ,then Clint will ask at least give our investment ,this is your master plan ,but we know this as well as if any circumstances arise we can prove this ,so I am warning you be carful when you deal with us IF YOU GETTING DELAY NOTHING TO WORRYTO ME WHY BECAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY INVESTMENT AND PROFIT UNTILL WHEN THE PROBLEN GET SOLVED ,SO IF YOUY REALLY CARE YOUR CONPANY AND MONEY DO IT FAST, IF WE FILE CASE AFTER WE WIN YOU MUST PAY A BIG AMOUNT”

Now I am asking you I mean nexcellfx , we are writing review so you asking to delete US ,but many gyus as I was afraid EARLY they not wrote any reviews about you , but still you not give single rupees to the guys those still not wrote any reviews any where ,so if you are really willing to solve problem give the money to them those not wrote about you
At least if you do so we can trust otherwise no chance to trust you until get our investment and profit ,if really your company in losses ,then we can get our investment only but 100% sure there is no loss occur at all .all are dummy account and dummy pass word ,you not even single person not give original password , and the names you are telling different ,not ans the call ore messages ,so this is enough that you are eating others money .

asishghosh1992,
Odisha .india , India,
Nov 28, 2017,

Nexcell fx is froad

Sir i am verry verry scamed for nexellfx group lost of my mony 1600$ plese help reaturn of my mony plese plese i am problem i want my mony
My user id is - 310467 & 310561

thane, India,
Nov 29, 2017,

fraud company

My name is Sudhir s Anchan i have an account with your company (2100057619) in which I have 1570$.
My account Manager is a guy named NIRAV.
I have been calling you people frm the last 2 months for withdrawal and no one is replying.
I have come to notice that your company is a fraud and you guys are looting people in the name of auto trading,and this is not auto trading,you people are not sharing the real password with clients instead you are only fooling clients by giving them investor passwords of their account and your account managers are trading in clients account.
And also you people are calling from Mumbai,and misleading clients into believing that you are calling frm Gujrat by using a fake gujrat's no.
You have multiple companies.
TRADEFXM
NEXCELLFX
I have a lot more information about you guys and your company,so I am alarming you guys that if you people don't refund my money(1570$) in the next 2 days,i am going to take this matter up to people from which you guys will not like hearing.
I am also going to post a complaint in the name of your companies on open forums.
DO NOT TROUBLE ME OR ELSE IF I START TROUBLING YOU PEOPLE YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY HEAVILY.

Thanks & Regards

SUDHIR ANCHAN

mob no : 9320284224 / 9167326526

jathees ,
pune , India,
Dec 20, 2017,

NexcellFX company totally fraud people

NexcellFX company totally fraud people
This is jathes who invest in NexcellFX company after received many call from NexcellFX,they saw some account going on profit ,we trust and deposit 800000 inr ,day by day got profit ,but when I asked withdrew they said first pay 30% of the profit ,I asked u take that 30% then give my rest ,they not agreed bec they are world number one fraud company,
NexcellFX company staff friendly told ,yes sir we are trading your money ,really still they are trading from our money when asked withdrew ,they have fake password using that purposely sawing our account in loss ,but really in profit ,we all together planing to go police ,contact with be low numbers they will help others ,don't trust NexcellFX ,don't invest in fraud NexcellFX company, if they not give back our investment as well as profit what they promise the company will be band worldwide so soon ,they can't cheet others ,so thing and do good
Thanking you