NexcellFX.com Review

Updated: Mar 4, 2019
SCAM
SCAM CONFIRMATION

January 2018:  There are now 4 more FPA Traders Court guilty votes against Nexcell Fx, making a total of 5 guilty votes.  Based on this, the FPA now considers NexcellFx to be a scam.

Unless all of these issues are resolved, the FPA recommends against doing business with NexCellFx.com and all companies related to it.

SCAM CONFIRMATION
December 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with NexcellFx unless this issue is resolved.

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

About NexcellFX.com

NexcellFX is a scam forex broker. Nexcell FX offers the MT5 and MT5 Mobile forex trading top platforms. NexcellFX.com offers over 30 forex currency pairs, indices, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options so they can scam you.

NexcellFX.com

Join live discussion of NexcellFX.com on our forum

Scam!

chennai , India,
Nov 15, 2017,

Holding our money with out give withdrew

Issue escalated to Traders Court tsathya vs Nexcellfx.com | GUILTY
This is sathya who open a account with NexcellFX company with 3 lakhs 09.11.2017 ,when we asked before deposit they told any time can withdrew our investment and day by day can withdrew the profit
But now after received my profit when I asked to withdrew asking me to hold our money 15 days, Saturday they told deposit the money but Monday call and told that my bank rejected the deposit but when I contact with my bank they told they not rejected
Now again contact with phone and asked to send two days profit as discussed with Mr Abhay 30% of my investment daily
He said OK ,but when I call him another person talking ,after I tried to contact many time via phone ringing no ans , but before invest money they called many time to me
I send email 3 times still not get any favorable reply for my withdrew ,i send many messages to whats up number not even single reply to me
Plz asked them to close my acc and deposit the amount to my bank with profit ,please be aware before invest this company
Thanking you
asishghosh1992,
Odisha .india , India,
Nov 28, 2017,

Nexcell fx is froad

Sir i am verry verry scamed for nexellfx group lost of my mony 1600$ plese help reaturn of my mony plese plese i am problem i want my mony
My user id is - 310467 & 310561
thane, India,
Nov 29, 2017,

fraud company

My name is Sudhir s Anchan i have an account with your company (2100057619) in which I have 1570$.
My account Manager is a guy named NIRAV.
I have been calling you people frm the last 2 months for withdrawal and no one is replying.
I have come to notice that your company is a fraud and you guys are looting people in the name of auto trading,and this is not auto trading,you people are not sharing the real password with clients instead you are only fooling clients by giving them investor passwords of their account and your account managers are trading in clients account.
And also you people are calling from Mumbai,and misleading clients into believing that you are calling frm Gujrat by using a fake gujrat's no.
You have multiple companies.
TRADEFXM
NEXCELLFX
I have a lot more information about you guys and your company,so I am alarming you guys that if you people don't refund my money(1570$) in the next 2 days,i am going to take this matter up to people from which you guys will not like hearing.
I am also going to post a complaint in the name of your companies on open forums.
DO NOT TROUBLE ME OR ELSE IF I START TROUBLING YOU PEOPLE YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY HEAVILY.

Thanks & Regards

SUDHIR ANCHAN

mob no : 9320284224 / 9167326526

Ahmedabad, India,
Nov 29, 2017,

Issue escalated to Traders Court vidipt vs NexcellFx.com | GUILTY
Dear Sir

I am Vidipt chaturvedi.I had made investment of $770 in Nexcell Fx Server.
My account no is 31220.To make this investment in Nexcell fx ,I received frequent calls from a lady called Priya(Contact details 09974401979).She assured me that I will earn a double profit in 15 days after making investment and i could withdraw my profit money once I earn profit.
They stopped responding properly to my call after I made investment.When my account was showing profit stage I frquently called them to get my money back but they didnt responded me properly.Due this unacceptable behaviour towards customer I asked them to close my account to get my money back..After my request for closuer of account they assured me that I vl get my money within 2 days as closure of account is in process.But till today I havent received my money,they had stopped attending my calls and even they have blocked my number
They had appointed Ayush sachdev for technical assistantce (contact detail 09662015581)but he never responded to my any query and even gave irrlevant reasons to my frequent calls.I made nunbers of calls which remained unattended and but now I feel helpless.
After our investment they had asked ourown user id and password ,we did not do anything they only did everything

DETAILS OF DEPOSIT OF MONEY FOR MAKING INVESTMENT IN NEXCELL FX
I issued a cheque by the request of NexcellFx staff in the name of Sahil Textile dated 24/10/2017 , Account no is 0554102000032869, Bhagot allao branch of IDBI BANK,IFSC Code IBKL0000554.
I made investment in good faith ,kindly help me out get my invement amount 770$ as well as from 24/10/2017upto date profit was $12320 (770*2=1540,1540*2=3080 it is a one month profit so 3080*2=6160,6160*2=12320)
Others be aware of this scam.
I have already send my personal documents for opening an account to Nexcell forex
Aurangabad, India,
Nov 30, 2017,

i think i am not having any problem with these people and i am satisfied

Hi i am Chirag Joshi i read some reviews online regarding nexcell and i got afraid coz i was working with them from last few month and i didn't face any issue with them but as i got afraid i immediately call to my executive and they explain me the whole issue my request to all you guys don't get afraid of these reviews...these people are good and they are providing every details
Pune, India,
Nov 30, 2017,

good income i am getting

i am vinay i dont have any issue with nexcell my trading is going very good they help me my monthly increase i like this company very good people helping me
GUJARAT, India,
Dec 4, 2017,

GOOD COMPANY TO WORK WITH

hii m vivek jain i have read all the reviews for this broker, but what i get from this company is different from what you all others are getting, i have done a payment of $5000 with this company and right now i m in a profit of $15000 with the help of auto trading software, also i have done a withdrawal of $9000 from my account and i have get the amount within 3 hours of withdrawal, i m doing well trading with this company and i will continue with them untill i m getting my profit........
Rajnagar, India,
Dec 4, 2017,

Issue escalated to Traders Court Dilipkumar Gupta vs nexcellfx.com | GUILTY
Some Surat Gujarat broker doing fraud with Indian citizen through nexcellfx I am also in grip of Surat Gujarat broker. Do not invest money through these some Gujrat people from Baroda wapi Ahmadabad etc.
Kerthi ,
India,
Dec 5, 2017,

NexcellFX is totally FRAUD company
NexcellFX is totally FRAUD company.

We lost Rs.3/-lacs

They promising lot's at the time of beginning, they only talking money from us, and never talk about PAYOUT.

Don't trust on NEXCELL FX team.

Below are the few name of FRAUD person.

Piyush Shah - 8980600826

Kirti Mistry 12/04/2017
Ahmedabad, India,
Dec 9, 2017,

NexcellFx.com Is a Good Broker

Sorry for writing the review about NexcellFX.com because they disabled my account that's why i wrote that review. I just didn't get my money back and i got panicked. They agreed to send me my money back within 10-15 days so i am writing a follow up review about the Broker NexcellFX.com Now they are . There staff are also giving a fast response to the situation. I hope you all use NexcellFX.com Broker

Dec 5, 2017 - 1 Star I didn't get back my money from my account no.(310865)&(310938)=(Rs 13,50,000)
Please leave a followup review to let everyone know if the money arrives or not.