ForexNewsRobot999.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 28, 2018
February 2018:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with ForexNewsRobot999.com and related websites.

Other websites of this company include newstrader999.com/, fxnt999.com, forexnt999.com, newsrobot999.com, www.fxnew999.com and more.

The ForexNewsRobot999 is a forex expert advisor. The Forex News Robot 999 automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trades for you. The ForexNewsRobot999.com forex robot trade on EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, etc..

ForexNewsRobot999.com

Join live discussion of ForexNewsRobot999.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2018-0102018-01-18dzcsh vs newsrobot999.comguilty

South Africa,
May 3, 2018,

FAKE FXNT999

THE SAME THING THEY DID TO ME.
WHEN IT WAS NOT WORKING THEY SUGGEST I ALLOY THEM TO MANAGE MY ACCOUNT.
THANKS ANOTHER TRICK. THEY WILL JUST BLOW UR ACCOUNT FOR COMMISIONS

STAY AWAY FROM THEM.
THEIR MT4 ACCOUNTS ON THEIR WEBSITES ARE FAKE AND MANUPULATED
guizhou, China,
Jan 20, 2018,

newsrobot999.com newstrader999.com fxnt999.com SCAM

Issue escalated to Traders Court dzcsh vs newsrobot999.com | GUILTY
Related websites : (they are the same company.)
newsrobot999.com
newstrader999.com
forexnewsrobot999.com
fxnewsea.com
forexnt999.com
fxnt999.com

I bought this EA($1332). I tested it for a week, my account was losing money every day, and the display account on the website was profitable every day.
Then I want to find the salesperson to take the setup file. He didn't give it to me. Tell me I need to buy their setup service ($555).
I paid $500 to bought the setup service.
Then the programmer set up an account for me. Three weeks went by, and my account didn't have any trading orders.(EA does not work) .... The display account on the website has a lot of trading orders almost every day. And it is profitable.
I reflect to the programmer. He told me, "We have set it up and no problem." Then he ignored me. I can't get a response to email them.