Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: Oct 8, 2021 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Debe, Trinidad and Tobago,
Aug 27, 2021,

This Trend Trading system is one I believe with stand the test of time.

When I first came across the V-power System, right of the bat I was interested. The more I read about it the more I started to realized that this system was unlike any other system I’ve come across so far (and I’ve tried quite a few). I downloaded the free version and gave it a try. I think the fact that the developer allows people to trade/test his system without putting out a single dollar speaks volumes on the integrity of the system. The system looked amazing during the back testing phase. After forward testing for about a week I was thoroughly impressed and purchased the full version. What I got however was far more than I expected. Apart from an extremely impressive semi-automatic EA (v-power) and learning/refining your trading skills, you get to join both their free and private telegram groups which I have to say is probably worth way more than the cost of just the EA. The level of support, interaction, notice of trade setups, when to take and when not to take trades etcetera, is absolutely astonishing. In one week I’ve taken more successful trades trading their system than I have trading any other system. My level of confidence as a trader has suddenly increased to a point in which, if I may be so bold as to say, “I finally know what I’m doing.” It’s not just an Expert Advisor but a complete Trend Trading System. I know I haven’t said much about how the system itself works in this review but I’m pretty sure I’d not do it proper justice so you can read all about that yourself from http://www.perfecttrendsystem.com/ . I’ve never been more confident as a trader than I am now. Thanks Mike.

Belem, Brazil,
Aug 2, 2021,

Simply amazing - outstanding systems, education and service!

Well I'll try to be brief... But that's not easy with such a great company and these simply amazing pro-traders, that is Mike Semlitsch and all his team, specially Andro and Anyelo who are masters at guiding us through and trading the STME and V-Power Systems, respectively.
Now, in all honest... I find it hard to understand how anyone could NOT give them at least some 4 stars. Of course, each experience is unique to the individual, and there are obviously different points of view.
That being said, I cannot say good enough things about them. Seriously.
First, I'd hurriedly bought a lot of systems in December last year, when I then found myself in grave health condition. I recall writing Mike from my cellphone at the hospital... And I did not really expect him to be so nice, understanding and at once just refund EVERYTHING - I mean, the rules for getting a refund are cristal clear, so I only wrote him so as not to regret later on that I hadn't even tried - but I shall emphasize that I would have been FINE with a NO, as I was well aware of the rules and WEEKS had elapsed already since the 7-Days Money Back Guarantee.
Hence, due to health issues, after my first consistent month of trading and getting great results, I just had to stop, move cities, deal with severe issues in my whole life... at which point I stopped again trading and investing (as by now I'd already learned that FOMO and greed are the quickest ways to blow up an account).
Just recently, things improved and I finally returned. Now, I could go on telling about other situations where he waived the rules in my favor and was super nice to me - I mean, the rules are very clear but if you're honest with him, just explain what happened and what you'd like, he'll quickly work with you to provide you a satisfactory (actually an outstanding) solution to whatever is the issue at hand - as I was saying, I could go on in detail about this, but obviously the most important things (i.e. his systems and indicators) would be left out.
So, what can I say about PerfectTrendSystem (PTS) Trading Systems, Tools and Indicators? Only one thing: in the right hands, they are destructively amazing in how a big of an edge they give you over the market.
Ok, here's the thing: if anyone reading this review is interested in "get-rich-quick" type of thing or "trading signals" or just a trading robot/algo that does everything for you... then please, keep looking elsewhere as PTS is NOT for you.
You see, Mike and his team are absolutely transparent; his own performance and his systems performance have both been proven exhaustively - for instance, very recently another member passed the FTMO challenge employing solely the double top/double bottom GOLDEN strategy - with minimum drawdown, and only in 7 days. At the same time, such system wouldn't produce nowhere near as good results in the hands of someone who just blindly takes every trade on every signal on all timeframes. See, I didn't write GOLDEN in all caps for no reason - it was precisely to emphasize that this trader (the 5th I believe to get a prop trading at FTMO, not to mention the countless other traders very successful in trading their own accounts) wasn't blindly taking every trade - not at all! He had first took the time to READ, STUDY, UNDERSTAND how, when and why things work as well as how, when and why they do not work.
And guess what? He has it all explained in great detail, with so many examples, plus great contributions from member who are pro-traders and freely provide their great PDFs which only add to and enhance the ability of anyone SERIOUS about trading finally managing to become a successful trader.
Most amazing of all is that, even if you're "dead broke" without any money whatsoever, you still have so many free resources at your disposals that I don't even think I could recall them all, but let's try: Double Top/Double Bottom Indicator - always free; Double Top/Double Bottom Scanner - if I recall correctly, there is on MQL4 a free version that works live on EURUSD and GBPUSD, all timeframes. Sure, it's only two pairs, but we're talking about a high probability setup combined with a multi-timeframe scanner for the #1 and #3 most liquid currencies in the world - that alone, in the hands of someone who took the pains to study, learn, practice and understand - that alone is enough to make a trader successful. But no, he goes further (way further): most (if not all, actually) of his educational material is FREE; you can fully trade for free the V-Power EA System on EURCAD and AUDJPY, as well as participate in the open group, with precisely the same being true for the STME System, and even though these groups are open and free, one needs to check it out to understand what I'm trying to explain - I for instance continue on open groups even after purchasing the system and gaining access to the private group! Then you also have the amazing Support/Resistance Tool, which you can test for free and trade live on both EURUSD and GBPUSD and... OK, I'm done, it's way too much LOL, I just won't be able to recall perfectly everything, but the gist of it all is this:
GREAT SYSTEM AND TRADING TOOLS + PROPER UNDERSTANDING OF HOW BEST TO USE THESE + TRADING DISCIPLINE = SUCCESSFUL TRADER.
It's that simple, and yet many struggle because many are dismissive of all his educational content and specific instructions on how to use appropriately the tool and/or system which you have bought - I mean it, you really have to understand it, take your time to study and if necessary practice a lot one a demo account, until you've mastered the system. That takes work, commitment, discipline, dedication and the right mindset/trader's psychology. Otherwise, forget it: no system or strategy or whatever will turn you into a profitable trader...
So that's it, I believe I made my point super clear here, and lastly I'll add one caveat of mine: a certain degree of basic knowledge is an implicit pre-requisit for being successful. Like, many strategies require you to be able to understand and identify a trendline, followed by a steeper trendline (for example), or a MACD Divergence (for which there is an indicator BUT ou still need to know and understand what you're looking at in order to gauge how great or not that divergence will prove to be). So for totally new beginners, do yourself a favor: get the classical best-seller "Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets" or any other reputable Technical Analysis book or video course or, if you're unwilling or unable to do any of that, then just go to BabyPips, or DailyFx, or even here at FPA - there are many great places where you can understand all the basics and essentials. Still though, from my experience, there's nothing like really getting the classical best seller I mentioned and going through it - in fact if you're really serious about trading you'll probably end up doing that eventually lol, so.. as I said and as I mentioned, several resources are available, and I do suggest that prior to jumping into trading reversals with the V-Power or Strong Trends with Magic Entries after a MACD Divergence or a Trendline bounce... OK, you've got it by now right? His materials are awesome, but they are focused on teaching how to best employ the systems. You will not find this level of very basic instruction there (at least not that I remember; although there's a blog and perhaps there's what I'm talking about there too) - the point is, fresh/total beginner? Go through the basics first and foremost, go through it all extensively, and then join PerfectTrendSystem. Trust me on this: you'll save yourself so much time and money that you simply have no idea...So take your time, wait for the opportunities to show up once you're already at the live trading level, do not chase the markets, stay disciplined and consistent and employ his tools/systems as directed and fully understanding it.
Well, that's it! There's so much more I could keep on talking about, but I myself am getting tired from writing non-stop lol; and, moreover, by now I believe to have accomplished my objective of providing others with in-depth, detailed information of what PTS can and cannot do for you - or, rather, what you can or cannot do for yourself, as all sysems there are proven systems, and not for the last 1-2 months but instead for some 8 YEARS, as Mike started it all in 2013.
Ok then, I believe that's much more than enough LOL, and I finish my review congratulating Mike, Andro and Anyelo, as well as other members of his team that I'm yet to know, and trust me, they're all great, they just want to help YOU succeed, and honestly money is NOT their primary concern, as my non-typical situations with Mike claearly showed, as well as gifts he gave just because I was in fact using his systems and trying to learn and so on....
FINAL WORDS:
•PTS = GREAT/FANTASTIC/OUTSTANDING;
•YOU BECOMING A SUCCESFUL AND CONSISTENT TRADER = TOTALLY DEPENDENT ON YOU DOING THE HARD WORK REQUIRED TO MASTER BOTH THE ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND ALL EDUCATIONAL CONTENT FOR EACH SYSTEM YOU WANT TO TRADE (IDEALLY ONL Y ONE AT FIRST...)
Good luck and never give up/always keep learning - you'll get there and you'll reach your goals!

Jul 27, 2021,

Double Top Double Bottom Alert System

What a great system to have!

With DBDT Alerter we don't have to look in front of the computer every minute or hour.
We wait for the pop up alert and get in the trade!

If you have DBDT indicator, this alerter would be a bonus!

Feb 2, 2021 - 5 Stars Previously when I purchased PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries and the alerts products, I've made profits.

When I added another tool under my belt PTS_MACD_MTF, I couldn't believe how easy it was to see the cross over and entry point.

Excellent product!

Kind regards,
Andreas P
Sydney - Australia

Jan 23, 2021 - 5 Stars I've been searching for a system that works, however, I couldn't find it until now.
This is what I've been waiting for all along!

When I purchased the following systems and indicators, it has work wonders.

PTS_Alerter_Divergences
PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries
PTS_Alerter_Trend_WithMagicEntries
The EdgeZone_EA

The system can be used even if you are starting out as a beginner. This is a no-brainer, I recommend this system and indicators to anyone who wants the edge!

Thank you Mike for creating this system!

Kind regards,
Andreas P, Sydney - Australia

Ludhiana, India,
Jul 27, 2021,

I just bought 3 Lines Striker Alerter.

I just bought 3 Lines Striker Alerter. I am satisfied and thier services which they are providing. Great Services by Perfect trend system. Thanks.

Jul 17, 2021,

Got the EA in 5 seconds after purchase

I have been following Perfect Trend System for a while. The most indicator that I like was the Double Top/Button indicator.

However, as I have full time job and often need to study and do house work at night so miss a lot of signals.

Now with the new EA I don't have to miss anything anymore!

Thank you so much!!!!

Berlin, Germany,
Jul 13, 2021,

You purchase but shall not receive

So, today, 19:27 I finalized payment of a new product - the ea for the infamous Double Top / Double Bottom.

Well, six (6) hours later I stil didnt receive the download email or, what is worse, the download link of email confirming my purchase still didnt work.

I set on to write "customer service" to find out that this should be resolved within the next 48 hours - a stark contrast to what is promised "If you do NOT get the email with the download link (maybe it went to the spam- or promotions-folder) then you can download the product here:" URL doesnt work, page just refreshes.

Customer Care - nothing to be read, heard or seen of and the payment bubba, 2Checkout just tells me they arent responsible for the contect and that they forwared my email to the sellers email address.

Great. I am going off the radar in 48 hours - should I just cancel the order or trust the "48 hours"?

Lets not mention the fact that a download didnt work after you paid for it in the 21st century.

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Jul 16, 2021:
There was a temporary problem with the delivery system. The problem was fixed. The customer got his product.

He wanted to edit/change his review but for some reason he can't change the review anymore (he says)

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Reviews can't be edited, but they can be updated. He just needs to submit a new review. The old review will be nested beneath the new one. Only the rating of the new review will count towards the average.

At this point, if he's just started using the product, No Rating would be appropriate for an update. Once he's used the product on a live account, he can then update with a rating based on the performance of the product.
Paris, France,
Jul 13, 2021,

The only guy from who i buy EA

This guy is the best EA developper ever. Personnally I'm using his DTDB EA, scanner and indicator. One word, an amazing job. Adding this EA to your own strategy, you can push the result far away. Thanks

florida, USA,
Jun 27, 2021,

these reviews are an understament....look no further guys...

Ive been trading forex for about 5 years now...
Im currently using the double button and top finder with the alerter...
its an incredible tool.
very simple to use..
and it really finds the best set ups
going deeper soon and buying more tools ASAP.

Jun 11, 2021,

Really love the macd divergence indi

I've used macd divergence for years as added confluence to my trading method. This indi is really useful as it saves you time looking for divergence yourself. Really helpful.

Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany,
Jun 9, 2021,

Great ! The alerter selects the magic entries for you.

One of the great things trading the STME System is,there is an optional indicator which sends you an alert via push,e-mail,pop up notification. I have been using this indicator with great success. It safes you checking the charts manually. The whole approach is great ! A good combination of observing price action, "black and white" rules and an alerter dashboard indicator which gets you to pull the trigger on a Perfect Trend Set Up early.