PerfectTrendSystem.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 8, 2020
Mike Semlitsch

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Florida, USA,
Apr 4, 2020,

I Knew This Was What I Really Needed

I got one of Mike's indicators one year ago and I could see the potential but I was distracted by many of the shiny products out there and did not put it to use.

I started to learn trading by myself and finally I became better after so many years of failing and not seeing results but I knew I was still missing something so I could be even more profitable

After finding Mike's website again and paying more attention to the content I was convinced that this might be the last thing I needed to become a consistent profitable trader so bought one of his new indicators and I am 100% satisfied with it.

To be honest this is one of the best trading indicators I have found so far. At least that is my experience.

rajkot, India,
Apr 3, 2020,

2 months ago I purchased the PTS Vpower EA. this is really excellent

as per my experience , this is good indicator to catch tops and bottoms for v-shapes created..and we will enter a perfect time to maximum profitability for our trade winning ratio and profit winning ratio. Now i think to go for V-Power Boxes Alerter for more accurate the Perfect Trading Entries. and also go for PTS DoubleTop Bottom to catch more and more accurate and excellent entries for secure my trades

Oloruntoba Ephraim Oluwasogo,
Lagos state, Nigeria,
Apr 2, 2020,

Best indicator in my arsenal.

Honestly, I am a big fan of Mike’s indicators/Ea’. I’ve been using his indicators for up to a year now. I have up to 7 of his indicators and one of his Ea (Vpower).

Vpower is a the most important tool in my trading arsenal. It shows me relevant support/resistance. It adds more meaning to my chart. I am unable to even analyze a chart with Vpower. VPOWER Will be a great tool for newbies. Because Vpower will show you all the Important support and resistance level(green and red boxes). It’s a tool every trader should have.

Hesse, Germany,
Apr 1, 2020,

Very profitable system - Vpower system

The system is not easy to understand at first, but if you keep at it and learn the system, it gives you profit. I am still learning and I find the blog very informative. I find the telegram groups less informative, because there are so many people just trying to show how many pips they have and don´t seem interested in helping newcomers. Mike is very helpful, but of course he must have loads of messages to answer everyday. Great system, looking forward to knowing more and the success that comes with it.

Tennessee, USA,
Mar 23, 2020,

Excellent Product!

I purchased the PTS DoubleTop DoubleBottom Alerter and have to say that I'm and 100% pleased with the purchase. Works great and comes with excellent training and guidance. Has worked flawlessly over the past several months and it has been profitable! I highly recommend it.

Bouc-Bel-Air, France,
Mar 20, 2020,

Boost your trading skills

I am a Forex trader that has been actively in the market for over 11 years… buying so many stuff looking for the Holy Grail. Instead I bought so many scams and indeed lost so much money…. as many of us…

I can tell you that I’m today only trading with Mike’s strategies, alerter’s and indicators.
Mike’s system gives you an Edge you can use over the market.
Furthermore, he runs a Telegram group in which you can improve your learning faster. Some profitable members are also really helping the new ones and sharing their trades idea.
In conclusion, if you’re looking for something that will boost your trading skills I can only enhance you to start with one of his strategy/system.

istanbul, Turkey,

3 bar Strike

All system designed very well .tons of metatrader software out there with low quality codes.some of few guys like mike cleverly,designed approach like this .I recommended use 3 bar strike correct trend direction you ll see how work .I can say dont use alone .Add own manual trade system use it together .

Purmerend, Netherlands,

Support /Resistance alerter

Every Mike product is good. His latest tool is a support resistance alert. Instead of opening different charts, you only open the alerter. This gives you a signal when the candle is 50 pips away from S or R (you can set it yourself). Saves work and you only have to see which signal meets your condition. A real German product. Simple and effective. Am happy with it

S. Schoemaker

Penang, Malaysia,

One of The Best if not The Best

I have been purchasing a lot of systems or indicators in the past, I think I could stop doing that already because V Power System has the edge that I need and I have learned a lot about the market than any other systems that I have bought.

I could safely said the system giving the confidence to trade by myself. I highly recommend his website and systems for anyone who wish to do that instead of relying on signals or EAs.

Adelaide, Australia,
Mar 8, 2020,

Total useless product

Positive reviews are obtained by some offer provided by seller.
Each subscribers are pushed to a telegram channel some of them stays there for a while and quit.
Author actually makes the things complex.
so don't waste your time & money

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Mar 13, 2020:
Dear Airone,

I'm sorry that our product does not suit you.

We are doing our best to educate our members with publicly available information, as well as 2 weekly emails and constant guidance in the telegram groups.

One of our members recently got a prop trader at the prop trading company FTMO (the link is on the website). He managed to fulfill all necessary requirements while he traded with our V-Power system. Many other members also report success with our systems. I traded successfully during 12 months in front of hundreds of members in the private V-Power group (the link to the verified account is also on the website). So even if my explanations on the website sound complicated, there seems to be something of value in it. Otherwise we would not get those results.

To be honest, I don't think that there is an easy way to win in the financial markets as a trader. I have done my best to explain complex things as easy as possible. It pays to digest that information even it takes several weeks or months. The amount of time highly depends on the previous trading experience.

Best regards