Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: Apr 13, 2021 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Apr 11, 2021,

Good for trading

I have studied many systems. But with this release, I'm just saying it's simple and easy to use...

Selangor, Malaysia,
Apr 11, 2021,

Tools & Knowledge

most of the leaning tool & support can helping me as the newbie in trading to grow in term of knowledge and experience

Philadelphia, USA,
Mar 26, 2021,

Impressive Perfect Trend System

I absolutely love the PTS V power EA. I have used a number of systems and bots in the last couple of years and nothing has come close to what i have experienced with the Perfect Trend System.
A very reliable and straightforward trading system that keeps you informed on what is going on unlike most backboxes that just open and close trades. The information explaining and supporting the system is impressive and sets this EA apart from all the rest.
Glad i found this EA and the System.

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom,
Mar 18, 2021,

Awesome reliable trade alerts sent to my phone!

The Double Top Bottom alerts come straight to my phone which allows me to check the charts and place the trades whilst I'm at my full time job. This is exactly what I've been looking for as it helps me build my trading account without being able to watch the charts for hours on end.
Highly recommended!

Luton, United Kingdom,
Mar 15, 2021,

Another Excellent Tool from PTS

The Double Arsenal of MACD Double Divergence Box and the Alerter a the NEW additions to the PTS family of Software. One again, Mike does not disappoint as ever. I personally call these ones the DD-"Double Delight" because they are a delight to use if you have been using PTS other products!!!

Jun 17, 2020 - 5 Stars I have been using the PTS Systems for over 2 months and for the cost, they are simply one of the best around. I have used Systems for over 10years, none of the others come close. Also the Support is second to none. The SMTE, DTDB and the latest one the V-POWER which in my opinion is the next level for those one want to make a living Trading FOREX

Queensland, Australia,
Mar 4, 2021,

PTS V-Power EA

What impresses me with Mikes products is the ability to interact with other users to get the support and advice needed. There is a comprehensive website which will take a while to get through all the information provided but also you access to the learning channels. I've been trialing a lot of other systems over the years but PTS gives you the confidence to make better trades. Thumbs up from me. Darryl Gleich Australia

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia,
Mar 1, 2021,

Best Alerter for Divergence

Greetings,

I bought alerter from Perfect Trend System.
- pts macd divergence alerter

My favourite is Divergence Alerter since it provides more confidence for me to enter the trade. Plus I am more to divergence trader.

Now days I only enter trade when there is Divergence.

George,
Malaysia.

queensland, Australia,
Feb 28, 2021,

V Power EA

I have purchased Mikes products in the past. This is because he gives you a real product to test and trade on ( 2 currencies) . You see them work perfectly and as a result you purchase the full version. He also provides excellent back up/learning channels. He wants you to succeed. I am obviously a fan of Perfecttrendsystem and I encourage anyone reading this to go to his website and see the amazing software available. Dennis Carroll

Jul 19, 2020 - No Rating I have used other products from Mike in the past and can only say he delivers what he promises. He also gives you the option to test his products on live accounts without any obligation. If you want an Edge in trading I highly recommend you at least trial his products. DC Australia.

NA, USA,
Feb 28, 2021,

I found the tools useful to my trading

I purchased the following after several tests in strategy tester to enhance my trading.
I am finding these tools are useful.

PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Alerter
PTS_Alerter_3LineStrike

Both are used to identify possible trend changes. I do analyze the charts after the alerts to enter at the best price points.

Phils, Philippines,
Feb 17, 2021,

I got my request

I ordered DTB signal alerter on telegram. AT first there was a problem since a support didnt treat me well. But I kept on emailing them. Now I got it. Good Service overall.

Feb 15, 2021 - 1 Star I availed for double top bottom signal and i have nothig. They havent gave me access.

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Feb 17, 2021 Dear Customer,

there is an automatic delivery process via email directly after the purchase. Maybe there was a typo in the email address that you used during the purchase process.

But we will immediately sort that out and give access to the signals. Please write an email to our support: mike(at)forexfalcon.com

Best regards