PerfectTrendSystem.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 5, 2020
Mike Semlitsch

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Mauritius, Mauritius,
Apr 30, 2020,

The V- Power System is one on which a Trader can rely

I have tested many systems in the past five years, looking for one on which a Trader can rely and trade to be a Winner in the market. I can say that the V- Power System created by Mike is a Mastermind. Patience is Gold. If a Trader follows the Golden setup clearly explained Mike and wait with patience for the signal to pop up, he will stop loosing money in the market and be a Winner for years to come.

Thank you Mike and continue to be sincere with yourself and help traders who are struggling to make a life in the market.

James H,
TX, USA,
Apr 29, 2020,

Great Indicator and scanner

The Scanner is stable and accurate with many features to send email etc. it is fast and can scan from the 1m to the 1w time frame. The indicator is great when used in combination with other trend reversal signals. The support provided by Mike in the telegram channels is consistent and the community is very active and helpful.

UK, United Kingdom,
Apr 26, 2020,

STME and supertrend scanner

I recently added the STME alerter and supertrend scanner to my repetoir.

Super trend scanner is so helpful for showing early warning of a confirmed trend reversal in H4.
Also useful for early warning of pullbacks for STME entries.
The STME alerter is then the icing on the cake with precise entry points.

Can’t recommend the indicators and reading material (whichh is all free) enough, the indicators and scanners just make life much easier

Düsseldorf, Germany,
Apr 16, 2020,

Perfecttrend V Power System and Indicators

I really can recommend this trading system. The tools that I use from this site and from Mike especially are as follow:

support resistance indicator
support resistance alerter
V-Box alerter
V-Box trading Ea
MACD Divergence indicator

you do not need all of these indicators, but I bought them additional to the system because I really like how I can use them for my trading in general. The shstem itself in this case the V Power System is a great system which is explained really good on his website. You also get access to a telegram group when you buy the system which provides with even more insight about the system.

As the rules that the system uses are rules that are and will be present all the time in the market the winning percentage of this system can get very high if you take your time to read through the provided information on the website.

i would buy it again for sure!

Mar 5, 2020 - 5 Stars I am learning forex trading for several years now. And at one point the strategy the worked best for me was BTMM. But as I have also a 40 hour per week job BTMM was only useable for me on my free days or when I got on vacation. But then I found this system here the V Power System EA. And oh boy I can tell you for me it is like a dream came true. The principles of the V Power system are similar to the general BTMM system that I have learned earlier so I can already see how this EA really can give you an edge over the market. And with the option to automate entries it finally gives me the option to trade even when I am at work. All I have to do is to set alerts for the pairs that i am interested in and wait for the alerts to be triggered :).

So thank you Mike for this great EA!

I also use his Support resistance indicator as well as the MACD divergence and VBoxes alert indicator and all of them are just genius!

Florida, USA,
Apr 4, 2020,

I Knew This Was What I Really Needed

I got one of Mike's indicators one year ago and I could see the potential but I was distracted by many of the shiny products out there and did not put it to use.

I started to learn trading by myself and finally I became better after so many years of failing and not seeing results but I knew I was still missing something so I could be even more profitable

After finding Mike's website again and paying more attention to the content I was convinced that this might be the last thing I needed to become a consistent profitable trader so bought one of his new indicators and I am 100% satisfied with it.

To be honest this is one of the best trading indicators I have found so far. At least that is my experience.

rajkot, India,
Apr 3, 2020,

2 months ago I purchased the PTS Vpower EA. this is really excellent

as per my experience , this is good indicator to catch tops and bottoms for v-shapes created..and we will enter a perfect time to maximum profitability for our trade winning ratio and profit winning ratio. Now i think to go for V-Power Boxes Alerter for more accurate the Perfect Trading Entries. and also go for PTS DoubleTop Bottom to catch more and more accurate and excellent entries for secure my trades

Oloruntoba Ephraim Oluwasogo,
Lagos state, Nigeria,
Apr 2, 2020,

Best indicator in my arsenal.

Honestly, I am a big fan of Mike’s indicators/Ea’. I’ve been using his indicators for up to a year now. I have up to 7 of his indicators and one of his Ea (Vpower).

Vpower is a the most important tool in my trading arsenal. It shows me relevant support/resistance. It adds more meaning to my chart. I am unable to even analyze a chart with Vpower. VPOWER Will be a great tool for newbies. Because Vpower will show you all the Important support and resistance level(green and red boxes). It’s a tool every trader should have.

Hesse, Germany,
Apr 1, 2020,

Very profitable system - Vpower system

The system is not easy to understand at first, but if you keep at it and learn the system, it gives you profit. I am still learning and I find the blog very informative. I find the telegram groups less informative, because there are so many people just trying to show how many pips they have and don´t seem interested in helping newcomers. Mike is very helpful, but of course he must have loads of messages to answer everyday. Great system, looking forward to knowing more and the success that comes with it.
Tennessee, USA,
Mar 23, 2020,

Excellent Product!

I purchased the PTS DoubleTop DoubleBottom Alerter and have to say that I'm and 100% pleased with the purchase. Works great and comes with excellent training and guidance. Has worked flawlessly over the past several months and it has been profitable! I highly recommend it.

Bouc-Bel-Air, France,
Mar 20, 2020,

Boost your trading skills

I am a Forex trader that has been actively in the market for over 11 years… buying so many stuff looking for the Holy Grail. Instead I bought so many scams and indeed lost so much money…. as many of us…

I can tell you that I’m today only trading with Mike’s strategies, alerter’s and indicators.
Mike’s system gives you an Edge you can use over the market.
Furthermore, he runs a Telegram group in which you can improve your learning faster. Some profitable members are also really helping the new ones and sharing their trades idea.
In conclusion, if you’re looking for something that will boost your trading skills I can only enhance you to start with one of his strategy/system.