Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

Updated: Sep 20, 2020 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Aug 10, 2020,

I changed my Mindset and Relax in trading

Trading in the past was for me a pressure war. I had to wake up early, keep my eyes on the screen, select currency pairs, trade in worry, even when I went to bed I felt uneasy. But since I got to know Mike and the STME strategy, my mindset has changed. I wake up early in the morning but to exercise, to relax, to have fun with the kids and to eat breakfast. I just sat in front of the screen at 9am, watched the pairs for about 20 minutes, set up STME Alert and got up to do another things. Every remaining problem, STME did for me. When there is signal of trading STME will send a message to notify me then at that time i return to the screen to trade. Now trading is for me my pleasure, the real relaxation. Thanks Mike, thanks SMTE.
i bought STME strategy, MACD & RSI divergence Alert and STME Alert.
gold coast, Australia,
Aug 10, 2020,

STME

I was looking for indicator based system with good winning rate and good risk vs reward .. One came across STME system.. it was so easy to analyse and take system.
also there is alert scanner available which does work for u.. so no stress..
really happy with .. found what i was looking for..
Shawn,
Aug 5, 2020,

Excellent concepts and technical automation (Vpower System + VPower Alert

Done my research before committing to the following 2 products:

VPower System - A very logically designed trading automation. You don't have to trade frequent. You just need to trade at the highest probability of success. The developer also presented a lot of insights and guide which help traders become more informed rather than being blinding by blindly following or copying signals without understand the reasons. Based on the reverse trend of V or inverted V

PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes - a quick scanning tool which also help to save time on looking at the various non relevant pairs.

Cork, Ireland,
Aug 3, 2020,

Excellent Tools and Systems

I've just begun to use these tools I've purchased and so far I'm pleasantly surprised. They actually do seem to work quite well. I've used countless others that simply don't deliver and are really rehashed MT4 standard Indicators dressed up in a nice dress. These seem to work and work well.

Tagbilaran City, Philippines,
Jul 30, 2020,

I believe I found the system that I've been looking for.

I been searching for months for the system that best fit with my lifestyle and characteristic. I did a research and this system has been tested for years and the creator is trading for more than 10 years of experience. His an experience trader and a coder so he knows what tools needed to be successful.

Jul 26, 2020,

A system which is very near to a holy grail

As a user of the following, V-Power EA and Alerter, SuppRes_MTF, 3 Lines Strike Alerter, MACD Divergence Indicator and Double Top/Bottom Alerter, i have just added Alerter Trend with Magic Entries, Trend with Magic Entries and MACD Crossover Alerter to my arsenal of PTS products.

Needless to say as stated in my previous system, highly recommended if you wanna be consistent in your winnings and of course follow the rules diligently.

May 17, 2020 - 5 Stars In my two years of trading forex and indices i have used countless number of indicators and systems but sad to say most of them are not what they claimed to be.

I bumped into PTS by chance after using one of their free indicators and started exploring the free V-Power and STME limited version and i did some backtesting. To my surprise if you follow the rules strictly the results were more than satisfying. On top of that, all their systems are backed up by detailed explanation writeups and logics.

I am now a regular user of the paid version of V-Power EA and Alerter, SuppRes_MTF, 3 Lines Strike Alerter, MACD Divergence Indicator and Double Top/Bottom Alerter.

Overall, is a highly recommended system and strategy. You don't need to just take my word for it, give it a try.
Malaga, Spain,
Jul 21, 2020,

Helped me pass the FTMO Challenge.

Thanks to the V-Power system and the administrators of the group with their analysis and tips I have managed to pass the FTMO challenge. Thanks for the software and thanks to Mike for the great software.

Keep up the good work!!!

Jul 4, 2019 - 5 Stars I bought the v-power system and it has been great so far, averaging a 5% profit per month. Mike is always responsive and ready to help together with the other people in the group.

New York, USA,
Jul 20, 2020,

DTDB Alerter

I've used the alerter for sometime albeit a little differently along with a friend. My mitigation zones (entry) are based off the last up or down candle on lower time frames that grabs liquidity. This has allowed for better risk/reward trades. If used in this manner, this tool can be highly profitable.

India, India,
Jul 20, 2020,

Supertrend alerter

Purchased supertrend alerter.which alert for mutitime frame .i m satisfied with purchase.looking to make some $$.Thanks

queensland, Australia,
Jul 19, 2020,

V Power Boxes Alerter

I have used other products from Mike in the past and can only say he delivers what he promises. He also gives you the option to test his products on live accounts without any obligation. If you want an Edge in trading I highly recommend you at least trial his products. DC Australia.