Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: Jul 29, 2021 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Vienna, Austria,
May 29, 2021,

Excellent trading conpept

After many years of trading with reasonable success but unreasonable time effort, I decided to put my complete trading approach upside down. The last 2-3 years I was intensively searching for a trading system which fits my personal traits and peculiarities and is also compatible with my full time job with some schedule flexibility as owner of a small business.
I gatherd a good amount of skills and knowledge in various disciplines of trading, particularely in Price Action trading and Elliott Wave concept, but I was not able to find or develope a system/strategy which fitted my needs. But strangly enough, over time,I somehow shifted slightly towards Double Top/Double Bottom concepts which appealed to due it's clarity. Now my story with Perfect Trend System was ready to start.
I came across Double Top / Double Bottom strategy from Mike / PTS roughly 3 months age more or less accidentally but was fascinated from the beginning about its clear and simple but nevertheless easy to master approach. It took me roughly one week to basically master the concept but my trading experience has to be considered. Completely new traders should allow themselves more training time because there are some basic concepts to comprehend before applying the PTS systems successfully:
- support and resistance lines/areas
- trendlines
- divergence between price and MACD
- handling of MT4 platform
When these concepts are mastered, Double Top / Double Bottom (DTDB) and the other PTS systems (V-Power, Strong Trend + Magic Entries, ...) can be applied easily and effortlessly. If using the Alerter which can scan countless pairs/Instrumens for signals and send them via EMail or push message, it can be traded with rougly 30 minutes daily and 1-2 hours over the weekand for "house- and book keeping" and preperation for the next trading week.
I started with V-Power system parallel to DTDB but for me it was a bit confusing for the beginning. Therefore I focused on DTDB exclusively. Now I'm running the DTDB Alerter on a 24/7 server which scans all major and minor forex pairs, 4 indices, Gold, Brent oil and Bitcoin/USD. Some other tools from PTS are highly recommended as well, depending on the personal level of trading experience.
Last but not least there is a very active and supportive Telegram channel where setups are discussed on regular basis by experienced moderators. This is very helpfull indeed.
Only tiny issue for me at the beginning was that the informations on the website seemed to me to be slightly scattered accross many pages and subpages. I had to get used to it.
Superb work, Mike!!!

Cheers form Vienna/Austria
Michael
Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Jun 1, 2021:
Hi Michael,

thank you very much for the fantastic review.

And thank you for the hint how we improve the service. You are not the only one who said that the information is distributed on too many pages on the website.

Therefore, I am working on a central education area where all the important information will be at one place. I will publish the new education area soon.

Best regards
Mike Semlitsch
Russian Federation, Russian Federation,
May 23, 2021,

Very good indicators and teaching

Using stme, double-top and v-power from Mike. I like the indicators and the sound strategy behind them. Also, I do like that these strategies don't require a lot of screen work, because many indicators have alerters. But, in order to be successful, you need to filter signals, to look at bigger picture. This method can improve another your strategies. I like the method and philosophy behind these strategies.

Ontario, Canada,
May 19, 2021,

Mike and his team are on top of their game

I have joined the v-power club for about 2 months, and took the time to learn all their priceless and unparalleled educational content. Where most people just believe the EA will do the work for you, they make it clear everyday it is not that easy if you want tl take this as serious business and not a novice...you must learn the materials, control greed and trade just like they are show from Monday to Friday in the telegram group. Dont treat this like another signal service for you to copy....this is way more profound and powerful than that! So far i took 7 trades and successfully closed 6 of them with atleast 1.5:1 risk reward ratio. They know what they are doing and their website is very professional explaining so much before you need to invest your time and money. I have been trading now for 7 years with not so bad ROI but this just changed the game overnight. Amazing Mike & the team...you gave my family & I hope to make it through these tough times of Covid to convert side hussle into a major major income source. I am thinking to use their service to join prop firm FTMO soon also. Again.....you cant go wrong especially with their money back guarantee on top.

West Vancouver, Canada,
May 12, 2021,

Promises more than one receives

I purchased the PTS V-Power system after reading the reviews on FPA. However I found it rather disappointing as an EA. It does not really work as an EA. After I installed it 6 (six) of the first 8 (eight) trades were losses. When I mentioned this on the dedicated Telegram site I was informed that I still had to review and confirm that all setup details were correct. This defeats the purpose of the EA, which from my understanding should be confirmed by the EA and not manually. Having to confirm that the setup details are correct would be a very time-consuming process, therefore, negating the expert side of the advisor. Due to my initial bad results of the EA, which I feel would be very good if done automatically, I have had limited use of it, which is rather disappointing since I had high hopes of the system. What is the point of an EA if one has to manually study the charts to determine entries. Another problem I encountered was that when I tried to manually enter a trade with the "Enter Now" button this did not activate a trade. I could only enter a trade via the "New Order" button.

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted May 14, 2021:

the purpose of the V-Power EA and the trading style is explained in detail on the website. And there are coaches in the telegram group who make daily setup announcements and we send 3 emails per week with setup announcements + explanations. We are doing a lot to educate our members and to make them profitable. 4 of our members provably got prop traders at FTMO who are managing 6-digits accounts (money from investors). 2 of them are using the semi-automatic V-Power EA to manage the accounts. The other 2 members are using the STME-system.

As I can here from what you wrote, you seem to be a relatively new trader and you still believe that a fully automatic robot will do the work for you and make you rich (hopefully quick). I can guarantee you that trading is NOT that easy. Fully automated EAs will not work in every market condition and will not work forever. Many EAs will make you feel that fully automatic success as a trader is possible because they use mathematical "tricks" like grid/martingale. But the day will come (after days, weeks or months) where these EAs will blow your account.

Because you probably didn't read the explanations on the website and did not yet learn the system from our coaches, I will sum up the most important part which makes V-Power so powerful.

This is how V-Power should be used and what we teach:

a) You search for the best setups (the bigger picture) and activate the EA for automatic entries into this highest quality setup. The EA will handle the trade entry + exit. This is

b) You search for the best setups (the bigger picture) and activate the EA for real-time alerting. When you receive the signal then you can still visually check the signal (an additional quality check). If the signal looks promising then you can let the EA handle the entry + exit or you can handle the trade yourself.

There are also traders who do not search for the best setups in advance. The activate the EA to send them all signals in all directions. After they receive the signals they THEN DO THE QUALITY CHECKS of the setup and the signal.

I am in the trading business since 2007 and I can guarantee you that there is no free lunch in the trading business. Either you love trading and do the necessary work or you should quit trading to prevent a financial disaster. With V-Power we have reduced the daily effort for trading as much as possible. 5 Minutes per day can be enough.

Hatfield, United Kingdom,
May 12, 2021,

Promising start

I had recently purchased the full live license for PTS_VPowerEA. Decided to do this because for the last couple of months I had tested its demo version. I had realised the power of Mike's system during the trial version of the product. I love the V power EA and it's simplicity.
A reliable, simple and straightforward trading system. The information explaining and supporting the system is very good.
i am happy using EA and the System.

And last thing which is also quite important - when purchased I received an email invitation for joining private channel which is absolutely stunning. The people there are friendly, incredible always helping and sharing their views for trades. If you don't understand something about the system and how it works - just ask them. their explanation will follow shortly.

SUD-OUEST, France,
May 2, 2021,

Find a trading strategy and tools that suit my personal style

I studied a lot of trading strategies and acquired a lot of different tools, certainly too many, but it allowed me to know what was right for me, that is, what was right for me. best to my personal trader mentality.

Mike Semlitsch's trading systems are remarkable and I think it is fair to give some clarification here.

Before talking about tools, it is important to underline the foundations of Perfect Trend System (PTS) strategies, all based on a financial psychological approach that many authors have noticed, but few traders really use to their profit. These elements are also extremely well explained on Mike's site, in many articles accessible to all.

The tools proposed by Mike make it possible to implement the strategies built on the foundations of these approaches of financial psychilogy. Nothing more, but above all, nothing less.

For my part, I acquired the following tools:

- PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries
- PTS_SuppRes_MTF_Indi
- PTS_MACD_Double_Divergence_Box_Indi
- PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes
- V_Power_System_Unlimited

They are all complementary to each other and after testing them, also having tested many other tools and many other strategies, I came back to the approaches championed by Mike and his tools. In practice, I use the following tools in a consistent and complementary way:

- PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes
- V_Power_System_Unlimited
- PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries
- PTS_Alerter_Trend_WithMagicEntries
- PTS_MACD_MTF
- PTS_Alerter_DoubleTopBottom_Unlimited
- PTS_SuppRes_MTF_Indi

The others are very good, but are not directly useful to me in my trading, for two reasons: On the one hand, I don't want to have overloaded templates and on the other hand, I personally don't need to be notified of everything.

Finally, I will say that there is a path of progress to which I would be sensitive: Mike's EAs which allow to manage trades (V_Power_System_Unlimited and EdgeZone_EA) work with fixed lot sizes, but for my part, like many other traders, I calculate my risks according to a% of my capital, generally 1% and sometimes more for certain particular configurations.

I cannot make a universal recommendation, as we are all different, but I would say "just" that PTS's approaches to trading are among those I have found to be more serious and consistent.

Telegram groups, some of which are open to all audiences, show that pedagogy and friendly service are essential at PTS.

In a nutshell: Thank you Mike, Andro, Anyelo, Thorsten and more for your dedication and invaluable help.

Dec 4, 2020 - 5 Stars Of all the tools developed by Mike, this one is the most powerful, because beyond offering high probability setups, it truly teaches the financial maneuvers of smart money. Of all the strategies and tools I have used, this is the one that taught me the most! This is just the start ... thank you Mike for your amazing work :)
Pierre

De tous les outils développés par Mike, celui-ci est le plus puissant, car au-delà de proposer des setups à fortes probabilités, il enseigne véritablement les manoeuvres financières de l'argent inteligeant. De toutes les stratégies et de tous les outils que j'ai utilisés, celui-ci est celui qui m'a le plus enseigné ! Ce n'est que le début... merci Mike pour ton travail remarquable :)
Pierre

Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Apr 11, 2021,

Good for trading

I have studied many systems. But with this release, I'm just saying it's simple and easy to use...

Selangor, Malaysia,
Apr 11, 2021,

Tools & Knowledge

most of the leaning tool & support can helping me as the newbie in trading to grow in term of knowledge and experience

Philadelphia, USA,
Mar 26, 2021,

Impressive Perfect Trend System

I absolutely love the PTS V power EA. I have used a number of systems and bots in the last couple of years and nothing has come close to what i have experienced with the Perfect Trend System.
A very reliable and straightforward trading system that keeps you informed on what is going on unlike most backboxes that just open and close trades. The information explaining and supporting the system is impressive and sets this EA apart from all the rest.
Glad i found this EA and the System.

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom,
Mar 18, 2021,

Awesome reliable trade alerts sent to my phone!

The Double Top Bottom alerts come straight to my phone which allows me to check the charts and place the trades whilst I'm at my full time job. This is exactly what I've been looking for as it helps me build my trading account without being able to watch the charts for hours on end.
Highly recommended!