PerfectTrendSystem.com (Mike Semlitsch) Review Visit site

andreas73,
Germany,
Jan 13, 2018,

Trustworthy

I´m trading now 4 years and I have to say that my trading was never intended to get rich quick. I loved the money mechanism already as a really young man but that time I didn´t even had enough funds to start thinking about trading. In this 4 years my mentality changed from using a demo and see how easy it is...to using a first live on dukascopy and loosing all money...to trying this indicator and that system... to reading a lot of books...to settle down and be patiently using support and resistance... reading about smart money and PVRSA and so on...You all know what I mean. But even to know about smart money and his tactics didn´t helped me much and so I loosed and loosed because I couldn´t translate it into action to realize any profit. At the end I used support and resistance, pinbars and engulfings but I wasn´t really convinced about it because there was a lack of understanding the whole mechanism. I was restless.
Then these days I came across Mike´s website all changed for me, his explanations, the indicator, the reason for this indicator to be the machine gun of the banks, suddenly the whole mechanism made sense.
Mike is a nice guy, he is trustworthy, his tools are pro and the most important thing is ...it completes the whole picture as no one else could before.
Five Stars
Andreas from Germany
Chris,
Jan 12, 2018,

Great support, Mike answered all my questions before I purchased his indicator. after hours study the rules and system, it gives me the new direction to look at the market as what makes trending and what is the real strong trend!! In my pass trading experience, I usually buy high and sell on the bottom, always catch the end of the trend, but Mike's tool allows me beware the end of the trend with entering THE high probability trade which is amaze me:) keep up the good work.

Chris
tedwalker,
Frankfurt, Germany,
Jan 12, 2018,

The BEST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD IN THE FOREX GAME ! RECOMMEND IT ! Try it for free !

There are a million ways in Forex how you can NOT make a million bucks ! That´s for sure. If you are still searching for the "best" System you probably know what I mean. Mike is a very helpful guy and I changed my Trading Style completely because his Systems have the best risk/reward ratio I ever came across ! Why? Because his systems know how the Market Makers (The Banks) manipulate the Markets on a daily Basis. Not every Signal is a winner but if you know a bit how it works you won´t take every Signal either ! If you are a complete Beginner you WILL make money in the long run with this system because your edge finally turns from negative into positive. If you don´t believe me, well I don´t care. But you can see for yourself. Ask Mike about everything, try his indicators for FREE, take your time and if you´re convinced you can buy it. I absolutely love it and searched a long time on the social Networks for something like that.

Cheers and thanks Mike.
Black Widow,
Serbia and Montenegro,
Dec 15, 2017,

Mike is a genuine guy

Being a professional trader myself, I can only the best words for Mike - the owner of Perfect Trend System. I call him by the nick name- Big Mike. He is a genuine trader and a great coder. I requested few indicators from him that go along with my own method and it worked like a charm. He also develops his own trading methods that are easy to use and implement and yet they are effective. 5 stars for Mike!