Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: Mar 4, 2021 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Nairobi, Kenya,
Jan 11, 2021,

PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Alerter

This is Sammy Kimotho from Kenya and I am more than grateful to have come across Mike's PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Alerter indicator.

On the first day after the purchase, I have grown my account by over 10%. The indicator is not only accurate but, able to scan and alert you on any of the 30 instruments for possible entries.

This way, you can attend to other matters and only focus on the chart when notified of a possible trade for analysis and action. I recommend it as a key tool for both day and swing traders.

Jan 2, 2021,

Excellent Trading Strategy & Support

The Trading systems and indicators are exceptional, furthermore the Telegram support group and Mike's contributions are fantastic!

Below are all the indicators and trading systems I have purchased to date.

PTS_Alerter_DoubleTopBottom_Unlimited
PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes
PTS_V_Power_System_Unlimited
PTS_DoubleTopBottom
PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Indi
PTS_MACD_Double_Divergence_Box_Indi
PTS_MACD_MTF
PTS_SuppRes_MTF_Indi

I use the V-Power system along with the additional indicators and alerts listed above. i have found them to complement each other to improve one’s ability to determine high quality trades as well as improve timing of entry and exits.

This is a fantastic company with a genuinely caring founder (Mike) who assists all those who wish to learn and become profitable traders.

I strongly recommend this company and its products.

Bedford, United Kingdom,
Dec 10, 2020,

Perfect trend System

I have been using Perfect trend System 3 Line Strike signals for some months. As a stand alone signal, it is absolutely remarkable in excess of 75% winning trades for me. The signals are not frequent so its great to have in your trading toolbox.

Çanakkale, Turkey,
Dec 6, 2020,

Honest Review About Mike's product

I am Burak E.from Turkey First of all thanks for Mike for creating useful products for forex community i am great fun of Mike's product :) i have got V-power trading system and The PTS_Alerter_3LineStrike . I tested both products full 6 months . All the products are working like Mike described at his sales later. 3lineStrike signals are rare but it is worth for the patient:) . If you have normal day job V-power trading system will be excellent for you :) you don't need waiiting on the chart all day it is working if you learn how to use it. The private telegram group is priceless everybody is helping each other there He and his team answwering questions and giving you analysis.
I think while Mike is selling his products if he add PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes as a bonus with his V-power trading system It will be more useful for his customers:)
Best Regards
Burak E.

DORDOGNE, France,
Dec 4, 2020,

Trade with smart money

Of all the tools developed by Mike, this one is the most powerful, because beyond offering high probability setups, it truly teaches the financial maneuvers of smart money. Of all the strategies and tools I have used, this is the one that taught me the most! This is just the start ... thank you Mike for your amazing work :)
Pierre

De tous les outils développés par Mike, celui-ci est le plus puissant, car au-delà de proposer des setups à fortes probabilités, il enseigne véritablement les manoeuvres financières de l'argent inteligeant. De toutes les stratégies et de tous les outils que j'ai utilisés, celui-ci est celui qui m'a le plus enseigné ! Ce n'est que le début... merci Mike pour ton travail remarquable :)
Pierre

Dogoszowice, Poland,
Nov 28, 2020,

Good work !!!!

I wrote reviews, but I didn't write for what. So once again :-) I've tried a few strategies, but what got into my hands now exceeded all my expectations, first I downloaded the trial version, System V-Power and today I bought 5 new forex applications and an indicator from Mike ... and they are: V-Power Boxes
Alerter, Great Double Tops / Bottoms, Alerter For
MACD / RSI, PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Indi, PTS_Alerter_3LineStrike, PTS_MACD_MTF
Divergences .... and I'm going to buy EdgeZone Expert Advisor today !!! It's the best I've ever had, and I'm waiting for the next one. Thanks, Mike
I can only recommend

Nov 23, 2020 - 5 Stars I have already tested a few strategies, but what I got in my hands now exceeded all my expectations, first I downloaded the trial version today I have already bought 5 forex applications ... It's the best I've had so far and I'm waiting for next.
I can only recommend

Philippines, Philippines,
Nov 13, 2020,

The V-Power System is worth it!

I purchased the V-Power system 3 months ago and started testing it. I am really impressed of how it works in today's market. This product is amazing and the trading education provided in their website is a plus. The only thing that I wish to have as an added feature for the V-Power system is the ability to allocate automatic lot sizing based on percentage risk and also adding a trailing stop option in the inputs section and this will be close to a perfect system for me. Overall, I am happy with it. :)
Nov 9, 2020,

Worth its weight in Gold!

Being a bit sceptical of the indicators and service I initially researched using reviews on FPA and downloaded the free STME and V-Power systems. I joined their telegram channel and started to realise that thousands of others in the group too. The channels are moderated with knowledgeable traders whilst posting weekly setups and helping each other become better traders.
I now have most indicators which help me with alerts and picking trades according to my plan. With quick email replies from Mike, helpful telegram channels and top class indicators, I'm now a much more confident and profitable trader.

Düsseldorf, Germany,
Nov 5, 2020,

When you finally find something that works!

I am a great Fan of Mikes products:) I trade with his STME system and for that I bought:

STME indicator
MACD Zerocross Alerter
and the STME alerter

After learning how the system works and with the help of his really friendly community I was able to finally begin a very profitable trading path. Once you understand the System you gain a lot of confidence as you will see how much better you will get. Combined with a solid proof risk management this system is superior!

Thank you mike for the work you put into all this!

Apr 16, 2020 - 5 Stars I really can recommend this trading system. The tools that I use from this site and from Mike especially are as follow:

support resistance indicator
support resistance alerter
V-Box alerter
V-Box trading Ea
MACD Divergence indicator

you do not need all of these indicators, but I bought them additional to the system because I really like how I can use them for my trading in general. The shstem itself in this case the V Power System is a great system which is explained really good on his website. You also get access to a telegram group when you buy the system which provides with even more insight about the system.

As the rules that the system uses are rules that are and will be present all the time in the market the winning percentage of this system can get very high if you take your time to read through the provided information on the website.

i would buy it again for sure!

Mar 5, 2020 - 5 Stars I am learning forex trading for several years now. And at one point the strategy the worked best for me was BTMM. But as I have also a 40 hour per week job BTMM was only useable for me on my free days or when I got on vacation. But then I found this system here the V Power System EA. And oh boy I can tell you for me it is like a dream came true. The principles of the V Power system are similar to the general BTMM system that I have learned earlier so I can already see how this EA really can give you an edge over the market. And with the option to automate entries it finally gives me the option to trade even when I am at work. All I have to do is to set alerts for the pairs that i am interested in and wait for the alerts to be triggered :).

So thank you Mike for this great EA!

I also use his Support resistance indicator as well as the MACD divergence and VBoxes alert indicator and all of them are just genius!

milano, Italy,
Nov 5, 2020,

Strategies Based On Double Tops / Bottoms

very good strategy and indicator. simple and effective strategy to be applied on multi time frames.it has helped my way of trading a lot