Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: Jan 12, 2021 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Yafet Alem,
Washington DC, USA,
Sep 25, 2020,

Great Trend indicator

I bought this recently as an added confirmation for analyzing the trend we are in. It has worked beautifully so far. Thanks
Barry Flanders,
Sep 20, 2020,

Excellent, timely alerts for possible trading opportunities.

My trading career spans over 5 decades. I have been trading forex since 2007. With the decrease in daily ranges, currency trading has become significantly more difficult. Scanning for trading opportunities is both time consuming and tedious. I use the Vpower System with Alerter in conjunction with the Double Top/Bottom Indicator with Alerter to rapidly focus on those pairs/instruments poised for possible moves. Extremely helpful.
Kathy,
Kaohsiung, Taiwan, China,
Sep 10, 2020,

Brilliant work!

I just bought 4 indicators from Mike, all are about MACD. How these indicators and scanners work for me is so amazing and that’s what exactly I need most! I would like to use his EA for the next step after I’ve practiced enough the trading concepts he teaches in the blog. Thanks to Mike for the brilliant work and it’s getting easier and enjoyable in trading for me now.
Penang, Malaysia,
Sep 8, 2020,

Another Good Buy

I was Mike's V Power's customer before, but I have read in the telegram chat group about how good STME is, so I went ahead and purchased it. Well done I would say! For me, I have bought the indicator+alerter, it is making my trades easier now and yes, I did get the "magic entries" now, if you are able to get that, it would make your risk and reward higher, which I am able to do that now. So I am very happy with STME.

Mar 13, 2020 - 5 Stars I have been purchasing a lot of systems or indicators in the past, I think I could stop doing that already because V Power System has the edge that I need and I have learned a lot about the market than any other systems that I have bought.

I could safely said the system giving the confidence to trade by myself. I highly recommend his website and systems for anyone who wish to do that instead of relying on signals or EAs.
Matt Borremans,
Nevada, USA,
Sep 7, 2020,

Highly professional software

I have used the Perfect Trend System for almost 3 months. I have to say that Mike’s software is spot on and if you take the time to learn the entries, you will be successful with it. Also, the Telegram group is awesome. Many successful traders are there to lend support and advice. I will be using this software for many years to come. Thank you Mike!

Aberdeen, United Kingdom,
Sep 6, 2020,

Excellent and making trading easier

I have bought 3 indicators from Mike,
3line striker alerter ,MACD divergence and support and resistance scanner. These indicators are ones that every trader should have. they do not repaint and works well on it own however when combined with other indicators,it give you edge over others.
the customer services from Mike is second to one.
Warri, Nigeria,
Sep 1, 2020,

Pts alerter 3linestrike

My name is Daniel orogun from Nigeria tested the software on my live account and to me it's good compared to other software I have bought. It's meets what I require it for.

Uusimaa, Finland,
Aug 31, 2020,

EdgeZone EA

EdgeZone is like a part of Vpower system where you can define the area where you are getting trades with seperated distance.

But it also define the buying area near trendlines.

Great tool for those who like to use support and resistance areas and trend lines for trading and do not want to follow the chart all the time.

Aug 2, 2020 - 5 Stars Few months ago I bought;

PST_ DoubleTopBottom
PST_VPOWER_SYSTEM

I have tested in several hundreds systems and EA:s in 8 years.

I must say that Vpover-system is one of the best. The EA is a kind of semiautomated system, because you should use it only when some of strict rules are fulfilled. But that is OK.
The support is great. You will get your answers fast. And you can also use very active telegram group to where you can put your questions and get it answered almost immediately.
Software is working perfectly and you will get recommendations for trades a couple of times every week.
So I think you will get high quality software and service for a reasonable price with VPower.
NUZVIDU, India,
Aug 26, 2020,

THE ONLY PRODUCTS YOU NEED IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL

I have been using Mike's products (STME, V-POWER, DTDB) for almost 6 months. Every system has its own rules and every system is designed with an Edge on higher time frames. There is a dedicated telegram group for every system where traders can discuss all the possible setups. Customer service is excellent, Mike will respond to the queries in less than 24 hrs. Every system has the free versions available which can be used on limited. So we can easily decide if the system suits us or not. Every week on Sunday the possible setups on for the next week will be posted on the website which we can access for free.

The one thing that I like the most about Mike's products is they are not some "BLACK BOX" systems, On his website, Mike clearly explains how the indicators work and when you will receive the signals and what edge you will have before entering the trades.

PLAN THE TRADES ON WEEKEND --- FOLLOW THE RULES --- DON'T BE GREEDY --- BECOME SUCCESSFUL AND CONSISTANT OVER A PERIOD OF TIME.
Aug 25, 2020,

Great Forex System

I was using the free version of V-power and it works great, have been testing it for over 2 months and its by far the best system I have tried. I have now purchased the 1 year sub and hope to see the same great results that it has previously delivered. The colouring on the charts give a clear sign of what direction the market is going and when you can expect to enter a trade. Overall great system.