PerfectTrendSystem.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 2, 2020
Mike Semlitsch

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

perth, Australia,
Jan 13, 2020,

PTS Alerter 3LineStrike

I use this indicator for big time frame bios such as daily weekly and monthly . Very useful.
thanks

Lisse, Netherlands,
Jan 10, 2020,

Usage of new Support/Resistance Indicator

I recently ordered the new Sup/Res indicator and I have to say, it was easy to install and easy and clear to use. I use the Support and Resistance lines for 3 different TF's (but you can use more if you like) and these appear clearly (and also correct) on your charts.
So, well done and recommended for everyone who is looking for a simple and reliable indicator !

France, France,
Jan 5, 2020,

Review about DBT,STME, STME ALERTER, 3LINE

After a lot of research to find a profitable forex solution, I found Mike's site which offers several systems.

indicators like Strong Trends Magic Entries & Double Tops Bottoms are very impressive and can have more than 75% of winning trade if you follow the strategy available on his site.

the only drawback is that the community on the telegram groups is not very active.

Best regards.

Ormond Beach, FL, USA,
Dec 31, 2019,

Made a Lot of Sense

I have traded for over 23 years in Stocks , options and commodities. About 6 years ago , I decided to trade Forex. It was tougher because normal oversold/overbought conditions and demand and supply conditions do not seem to be true with Forex. I knew there is a lot of manipulation of the market going on but I can not put my finger on it.

After I read good reviews here, I downloaded his free trial demo. I have tested a demo account for over 5 weeks and win rate is around 80% if you understand the strategy. I believe as you get more picky on the trades, the win rate can go higher!

His explanation of his strategy is right on. It gave me a complete picture and it made real sense.
His strategy is sound and should work in liquid markets including some commodities. I am very happy with the results that I bought his V-Power program. I am now trading live and I already won the first three trades. I know 2020 will be a good trading year for me!

Bangkok, Thailand,
Dec 10, 2019,

Convenience indicator although working regular job.

I follow perfecttrendsystem telegram group for a while. Their system can scan divergence up to 30 currency and every time frame. And when I received signal alert by mobile phone, I can trade in the best price although I didn't watch Graph at the moment. It's the indicator you must have.

Calgary, Canada,
Dec 9, 2019,

Excellent Indicator to Find Momentum- PTS Trend w/ Magic Entries!!

I have been trading Forex actively for the last 8yrs. and I have found this indicator to be of great resource. I have also used Mike's PTS Trend (without Magic Entries) in the past and have had good profits with that too.

This indicator is all you need on your 1/5/15 min. chart to help you Locate/Define Momentum and then also gives you High Probability Entry Signals IN the direction of the momentum. It makes the Momentum Analysis for 15-20 pairs much easier.

The sample setups provided on the website give clear instruction on how to use the indicator most effectively.

I am looking forward to testing more of Mike's Indicators such as V-Power, MACD RSI Divergence, Double-Top/Bottom on Higher Timeframes (1hr/4hr/D) and then use PTS Trend w/ Magic Entries for signal on Lower Timeframes to further increase my profitabilty.

I highly recommend that you download the Trial Version of the product. I am sure you will Like it, Buy it and find it useful!

Guadalajara, Mexico,
Dec 9, 2019,

Excellent Indicators and expert advisors!!

I am a Fores trader that has been in the market for over 10 years and had bought many systems that never worked. They all promised the Holy Grail, but were very far from it. I can tell you that Mike systems are very close to it. I personally but 90% of his systems and indicators and can only tell you one thing: I can trade with an EDGE , which you know in the Forex markets this is very important, it is all about probabilities. I highly recommend all of his systems and especially all the Alerters. On the other side Mike is a grest persons that always responds to any question promptly. So get Mike´s systems and stop throwing money away in other products.

Bristol, United Kingdom,
Nov 23, 2019,

Great Software that gives you a positive edge whilst trading.

Mike provide great products, service and support.
I own most of Mike's products and since trading on live accounts have seen my profits steadily increase.
The two outstanding products are the "double tops" and the daddy of them all "V-power"
I cannot recommend these products enough. Bravo Mike!

England, United Kingdom,
Nov 22, 2019,

Great Team

This was recommended to me by a trading friend. He told me he's had great success using Edgezone, Alerter ForMACD / RSI Divergences, V-Power etc.... and that the whole community was an excellent recourse.
I jumped in with EdgeZone and the double top/ double bottom indicator.
EdgeZone alone is absolutely brilliant, so far I'm having one of my best ever weeks by just marking up charts and trend lines and letting it fire in the trades for me while I'm sleeping!
The Telegram chats are great, people that are wiling to help out all levels of traders.

On, Canada,
Nov 16, 2019,

Great concept

Nice market theory from mike, along with in depth examples. Indicator works well and can provide nice RR. Very fast customer service as well.