Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: Oct 22, 2020 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Tagbilaran City, Philippines,
Jul 30, 2020,

I believe I found the system that I've been looking for.

I been searching for months for the system that best fit with my lifestyle and characteristic. I did a research and this system has been tested for years and the creator is trading for more than 10 years of experience. His an experience trader and a coder so he knows what tools needed to be successful.

Jul 26, 2020,

A system which is very near to a holy grail

As a user of the following, V-Power EA and Alerter, SuppRes_MTF, 3 Lines Strike Alerter, MACD Divergence Indicator and Double Top/Bottom Alerter, i have just added Alerter Trend with Magic Entries, Trend with Magic Entries and MACD Crossover Alerter to my arsenal of PTS products.

Needless to say as stated in my previous system, highly recommended if you wanna be consistent in your winnings and of course follow the rules diligently.

May 17, 2020 - 5 Stars In my two years of trading forex and indices i have used countless number of indicators and systems but sad to say most of them are not what they claimed to be.

I bumped into PTS by chance after using one of their free indicators and started exploring the free V-Power and STME limited version and i did some backtesting. To my surprise if you follow the rules strictly the results were more than satisfying. On top of that, all their systems are backed up by detailed explanation writeups and logics.

I am now a regular user of the paid version of V-Power EA and Alerter, SuppRes_MTF, 3 Lines Strike Alerter, MACD Divergence Indicator and Double Top/Bottom Alerter.

Overall, is a highly recommended system and strategy. You don't need to just take my word for it, give it a try.
Malaga, Spain,
Jul 21, 2020,

Helped me pass the FTMO Challenge.

Thanks to the V-Power system and the administrators of the group with their analysis and tips I have managed to pass the FTMO challenge. Thanks for the software and thanks to Mike for the great software.

Keep up the good work!!!

Jul 4, 2019 - 5 Stars I bought the v-power system and it has been great so far, averaging a 5% profit per month. Mike is always responsive and ready to help together with the other people in the group.
New York, USA,
Jul 20, 2020,

DTDB Alerter

I've used the alerter for sometime albeit a little differently along with a friend. My mitigation zones (entry) are based off the last up or down candle on lower time frames that grabs liquidity. This has allowed for better risk/reward trades. If used in this manner, this tool can be highly profitable.
India, India,
Jul 20, 2020,

Supertrend alerter

Purchased supertrend alerter.which alert for mutitime frame .i m satisfied with purchase.looking to make some $$.Thanks

queensland, Australia,
Jul 19, 2020,

V Power Boxes Alerter

I have used other products from Mike in the past and can only say he delivers what he promises. He also gives you the option to test his products on live accounts without any obligation. If you want an Edge in trading I highly recommend you at least trial his products. DC Australia.
Stockholm, Sweden,
Jul 18, 2020,

The ADMIN of their private V-Power group are lower than pond scum!

I will give you a review based on unethical behaviours from the admin and possible the owner.

This group only want to sell their indicators which many can be found free over at MQL5. (Like the MTF MACD -> https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8816) just one of many. Just alter it so it show H4 on other TF as MA strength and call it MACD so newbies can figure it out. Smart. No illegal, but unethical.

Always new indicators re-created from already free. They should be free. But this company use thier V-Power EA ( Is great, and not a ripoff for sure.) As a way to make the free/paid indicators look good.

So now back what happen. All I did was to provide free content in how to effectively enter these V-Power trades. I never have, or will sell anything.

For the NON Customer you should be aware that nowdays you have to check a gazillion of rules to use The V-Power Auto-Entry funtion (needs manual activation in the EA). And make it so complex so newbies just have to buy all these indicators.

This free content gave the members an optional entry system. (Exactly like the admins do in the group).

I was was contacted (Once) by one of the admin's (Not the owner). Saying "that you talk about (Non Indicator they sell in your video)". And that is not part of "Mike's Indicators" no sell, no mention.

So I said: OK! I will stop talk about anything not related. And it could have been all good from there. BUT instead this admin now blocked this member and removed all his posts.

So PTS is not what is once was. Like all system sellers, and con-educators they only care to sell, and make money. Not to teach and improve members knowledge. And if there comes any threat to their cashflow. They ban and block and delete that person.

If you like to use an EA with many manual steps to re-actiate alerts/entry and, check rules and try to figure out why trades didnt went right based on this con-admin who post his charts with lines all over it. Then The V-Power is for you. Is not much Automated. Is an order placer basically.

BUT V-Power is good when you do understand the basics. So is sad that they have lower than pond scum admins who decide to block and delete members who did NOTHING but trying to provide value.

If you want to keep being dependant of indicator hell, and make other people profits. Then I would say this is an excellent Business to Join!

Several members have contacted me and say they can't believe what they saw. And of course ask for my videos as they where only there to help. But I understand is not welcome so I left.

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Jul 22, 2020:
Hi Daniel,

first of all thank you for your statement that our V-Power EA is great :)

And thank you for the great review that you posted in 2018 (https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/716614) about my trading method:

"Excellent post and idea. Been following you for awhile. As the method fit well with my own Market Maker Method with false breakouts and re-tests I think this is a GEM everyone should watch and learn how to identify the best turns with TL breaks and long wicks."

Now to your other points:

As far as I got informed, the thing that made you angry was that the admin of the private V-Power group asked you to stop posting videos and screenshots that were not related to our trading method. After the admin chatted with you several times you didn't stop posting these things. The admin then put you in read-only mode. So you were no longer able to post in the group. After that you requested your money back which you received immediately.

As far as I can see, olny your ego got hurt by putting you in read only-mode. Nothing else happened.

We know us since 2018. You were a member of the public V-Power group. We chatted a lot.

Back in 2018 I already explained to you that educating a lot of traders (groups) is a tough job. Most people have little trading experience. They need a clear guidance with no distraction. We need to repeat and teach the same things over and over again. You can't bombard them with 1000 different new ideas. Therefore, I forbade you back in 2018 to post any unrelated videos or other trading material in my groups.

Then you left the public group in 2018. I heard nothing from you since then.

Now in July 2020 you deciced to purchase V-Power and join the private group. You immediately started to post unrelated videos and other material again. The same problem occurred as in 2018. You confused every new member with unrelated postings/material etc. That was the reason why the admin set you in read-only mode.

Everything else that you wrote in your review here on FPA about the company is only an attempt make me pay for your anger. And the claims are complete nonsense.

I can show to you that you even don't understand the purpose of the simple MACD MTF indicator that you mentioned in your review here on FPA. This indicator always shows the values of the reference timeframe that you configure e.g. to h4. It will then always show the values of the timeframe H4 even if you switch to H1, M30, M15, M5 or M1. With that logic you can do the entry timing on lower timeframes while you have always the values from H4 on the chart.

You are saying that you can do the same thing with the normal free MACD indicator by changing the parameters. This is nonsense. This would be completely unpractical because you would need to change the parameters of the MACD indicator every time you switch to another timeframe. If you switch from H4 to H1 you would need to multiply the values of the parameters with 4. If you switch to M30 then you need to multiple with 8. If you switch to M15 then you need to multiply with 16. And it gets even more fun with M5 and M1. Who on earth would like to do this manual calculation and changing of the indicator settings everytime he switches the timeframe?? So what you are talking is complete nonsense. It can NOT be done with the free MACD indicator.

Ah yes, and the price of my MACD MTF indicator is only 20 bucks. That is a tiny price for a useful trading tool.

And about my other helper indicators which support the 3 main trading systems:

E.g. most people can't detect regular divergences. Therefore, we developed an indicator and an alerter for the regular divegences. Now when they see the divegences on the chart drawn by the indicator, only then they start learning how to detect them visually.

The same is true for support/resistance levels. Most people don't know what "untouched" support/resistance levels are. I explained the concept with a complete blog post and detailed screenshots. But from the feedback while teaching thousands of traders, most people can not translate a written concept like "untouched support/resistance" that was explained in detail in a blog post into a live chart during their live trading. They need guidance from an indicator. They learn from the drawings of the indicator. Maybe later they will understand the concept completely and could do it without an indicator.

You were 2 years away from the community. During this time members produced a track record of 1+ year while they traded our concepts and trading methods. Others have successfully applied at the prop trading firm FTMO and they are now managing money from investors. Therefore, our trading methods and teaching methods work very good for many traders.

You are a good trader Daniel. I'd appreciate that you try to build your own community and try to teach people with your own trading style. Then you will see how other people who post unrelated material will distract people and diminish the success of your members.

Cheers Mike
Veneto, Italy,
Jul 15, 2020,

V PowerSystem Unlimited

V PowerSystem Unlimited
I purchased this instrument, and I am very happy, well done, and very precise

Phitsanulok, Thailand,
Jul 13, 2020,

V-Power - Reversal/Trend System

Wow, not just another indicator, but a proper trading system. Can also be automated with an Expert Advisor. Based on patterns that continuously repeat, have repeated and will repeat to indicate trend and direction change with confirmation displays available.

But it is not only the EA that is impressive, but the tremendous amount of effort put into additional information available to explain smart money flow and market manipulation explained (for the first time) reasonably simple even for me to understand.

Additional products are also available which I plan to buy as additional tools, but in essence V-Power may be the only tool necessary to make good, sound decisions.

Support is friendly and efficient. I wish this company all success, they deserve it.

Hannover, Germany,
Jul 11, 2020,

Very good trading tools

Some weeks ago I bought following software:

PST_Alert_ DoubleTopBottom
PST_MACD_Divergence_box_alert
PST_Alert_VPOWER_BOX
PST_TRIPLE_ALERT
PST_ DoubleTopBottom
PST_VPOWER_SYSTEM

I also got some free indicators.

All perfecttrendsystem.com trading tools are very good. I tried a demo account and since I got good results I started trading on a real account.
These tools give the signals for opening a trade at the right time. There is no automatic profit taking. For this I wrote my own EA script only for the TP (Simple MA Crossover TP).
The tools are not expensive. And during my test phase, I learned a lot in trading.
The ALERT tools monitor up to 30 forex pairs, which can be free selected. So you don't have to keep an eye on the market yourself. With the help of the alert function, you will informed of decisive events - via email or push.

I did not claim my money back because all the promises and descriptions were largely fulfilled.

The free additional telegram groups are also particularly recommended. You get access when you buy the software. You also learn a lot here and there are great tips from the group.

I can recommend all tools from perfecttrendsystem.com with a clear conscience.