Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: Jul 29, 2021 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Jul 27, 2021,

Double Top Double Bottom Alert System

What a great system to have!

With DBDT Alerter we don't have to look in front of the computer every minute or hour.
We wait for the pop up alert and get in the trade!

If you have DBDT indicator, this alerter would be a bonus!

Feb 2, 2021 - 5 Stars Previously when I purchased PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries and the alerts products, I've made profits.

When I added another tool under my belt PTS_MACD_MTF, I couldn't believe how easy it was to see the cross over and entry point.

Excellent product!

Kind regards,
Andreas P
Sydney - Australia

Jan 23, 2021 - 5 Stars I've been searching for a system that works, however, I couldn't find it until now.
This is what I've been waiting for all along!

When I purchased the following systems and indicators, it has work wonders.

PTS_Alerter_Divergences
PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries
PTS_Alerter_Trend_WithMagicEntries
The EdgeZone_EA

The system can be used even if you are starting out as a beginner. This is a no-brainer, I recommend this system and indicators to anyone who wants the edge!

Thank you Mike for creating this system!

Kind regards,
Andreas P, Sydney - Australia

Ludhiana, India,
Jul 27, 2021,

I just bought 3 Lines Striker Alerter.

I just bought 3 Lines Striker Alerter. I am satisfied and thier services which they are providing. Great Services by Perfect trend system. Thanks.

Jul 17, 2021,

Got the EA in 5 seconds after purchase

I have been following Perfect Trend System for a while. The most indicator that I like was the Double Top/Button indicator.

However, as I have full time job and often need to study and do house work at night so miss a lot of signals.

Now with the new EA I don't have to miss anything anymore!

Thank you so much!!!!

Berlin, Germany,
Jul 13, 2021,

You purchase but shall not receive

So, today, 19:27 I finalized payment of a new product - the ea for the infamous Double Top / Double Bottom.

Well, six (6) hours later I stil didnt receive the download email or, what is worse, the download link of email confirming my purchase still didnt work.

I set on to write "customer service" to find out that this should be resolved within the next 48 hours - a stark contrast to what is promised "If you do NOT get the email with the download link (maybe it went to the spam- or promotions-folder) then you can download the product here:" URL doesnt work, page just refreshes.

Customer Care - nothing to be read, heard or seen of and the payment bubba, 2Checkout just tells me they arent responsible for the contect and that they forwared my email to the sellers email address.

Great. I am going off the radar in 48 hours - should I just cancel the order or trust the "48 hours"?

Lets not mention the fact that a download didnt work after you paid for it in the 21st century.

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Jul 16, 2021:
There was a temporary problem with the delivery system. The problem was fixed. The customer got his product.

He wanted to edit/change his review but for some reason he can't change the review anymore (he says)

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Reviews can't be edited, but they can be updated. He just needs to submit a new review. The old review will be nested beneath the new one. Only the rating of the new review will count towards the average.

At this point, if he's just started using the product, No Rating would be appropriate for an update. Once he's used the product on a live account, he can then update with a rating based on the performance of the product.
Paris, France,
Jul 13, 2021,

The only guy from who i buy EA

This guy is the best EA developper ever. Personnally I'm using his DTDB EA, scanner and indicator. One word, an amazing job. Adding this EA to your own strategy, you can push the result far away. Thanks

florida, USA,
Jun 27, 2021,

these reviews are an understament....look no further guys...

Ive been trading forex for about 5 years now...
Im currently using the double button and top finder with the alerter...
its an incredible tool.
very simple to use..
and it really finds the best set ups
going deeper soon and buying more tools ASAP.

Jun 11, 2021,

Really love the macd divergence indi

I've used macd divergence for years as added confluence to my trading method. This indi is really useful as it saves you time looking for divergence yourself. Really helpful.

Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany,
Jun 9, 2021,

Great ! The alerter selects the magic entries for you.

One of the great things trading the STME System is,there is an optional indicator which sends you an alert via push,e-mail,pop up notification. I have been using this indicator with great success. It safes you checking the charts manually. The whole approach is great ! A good combination of observing price action, "black and white" rules and an alerter dashboard indicator which gets you to pull the trigger on a Perfect Trend Set Up early.

Anthony Amos,
AZ, USA,
Jun 1, 2021,

Perfect trend system

The perfect trend system website is amazing. It's really given me a edge on the markets and I can't thank mike enough and all who help and guide others through telegram and more. Truly a blessing.

BEIJING, China,
May 31, 2021,

GREAT INDICATOR

I bought alerter from Perfect Trend System.
- PTS_Alerter_MACD_Double_Divergence_Box,This dashboard scanner checks up to 30 instruments on up to 8 time frames,I only enter trade when there is Divergence,and now I can directly get the signal from the mail, and it is not necessary to watch the computer screen.
My favourite is MACD Divergence since it provides me more confidence to enter the trade.

XU CHUN