Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: Mar 4, 2021 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia,
Mar 1, 2021,

Best Alerter for Divergence

Greetings,

I bought alerter from Perfect Trend System.
- pts macd divergence alerter

My favourite is Divergence Alerter since it provides more confidence for me to enter the trade. Plus I am more to divergence trader.

Now days I only enter trade when there is Divergence.

George,
Malaysia.

queensland, Australia,
Feb 28, 2021,

V Power EA

I have purchased Mikes products in the past. This is because he gives you a real product to test and trade on ( 2 currencies) . You see them work perfectly and as a result you purchase the full version. He also provides excellent back up/learning channels. He wants you to succeed. I am obviously a fan of Perfecttrendsystem and I encourage anyone reading this to go to his website and see the amazing software available. Dennis Carroll

Jul 19, 2020 - No Rating I have used other products from Mike in the past and can only say he delivers what he promises. He also gives you the option to test his products on live accounts without any obligation. If you want an Edge in trading I highly recommend you at least trial his products. DC Australia.

NA, USA,
Feb 28, 2021,

I found the tools useful to my trading

I purchased the following after several tests in strategy tester to enhance my trading.
I am finding these tools are useful.

PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Alerter
PTS_Alerter_3LineStrike

Both are used to identify possible trend changes. I do analyze the charts after the alerts to enter at the best price points.

Phils, Philippines,
Feb 17, 2021,

I got my request

I ordered DTB signal alerter on telegram. AT first there was a problem since a support didnt treat me well. But I kept on emailing them. Now I got it. Good Service overall.

Feb 15, 2021 - 1 Star I availed for double top bottom signal and i have nothig. They havent gave me access.

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Feb 17, 2021 Dear Customer,

there is an automatic delivery process via email directly after the purchase. Maybe there was a typo in the email address that you used during the purchase process.

But we will immediately sort that out and give access to the signals. Please write an email to our support: mike(at)forexfalcon.com

Best regards
Mike Semlitsch

Lisbon, Portugal,
Feb 12, 2021,

Great, comprehensive but above all EFFICIENT trading system! The best tool!

I trade forex for over 10 years, I have (like most of retail traders) had some very bad experiences and loss a lot of money, but with experience I eventually started to manage and be sustainable over time. I came accross many systems and useless EA's. This one is truly another world, it is not a full automatic system, it is partially automatic which is exactly what I need to maintain my day job at the same time I trade. So this has been a true blessing in my trading life and the most powerful tool I ever bought. 100% recommended but you have to study the system, not complex. I have purchased the V-Power system and the PTS Box alerter to detect fresh trends. Amazing stuff!!! Thnaks for sharing this system, you can truly keep up with the "smart money" here.

Feb 6, 2021,

Great knowledge and investment. The tools help me trade better.

I just bought three more tools to support my trading after V-Power Unlimited. it is amazing. it helps me to scan and make decision automatically and correctly.

1 x 3LineStrike Alerter

1 x MACD Divergence Box Indicator

1 x EdgeZone ExpertAdvisor

Thanks,
Ly Le

pattaya, Thailand,
Feb 4, 2021,

I made the right decision to use the service. perfecttrendsystem

I have bought
EdgeZone_EA
PTS_Alerter_3LineStr ike
PTS_MACD_Divergence_ Box_Alerter
It makes my trading system I do not have to come to watch the computer, can increase my normal daily life
When there is a problem, the support responds quickly.

Plovdiv, Bulgaria,
Feb 4, 2021,

PTS 3 Line Strike signals is good indicator

I have purchased PTS 3 Line Strike signals. It works exactly as described on the site https://www.perfecttrendsystem.com/. I am very pleased that it offers a push notification. This is very important to me, as I receive a notification on the phone immediately. Now I plan to buy the Best V-Power Trading System. It is very important that there is a telegram group and even more that they provide a Golden setup.

Feb 2, 2021,

Adding another tool

Previously when I purchased PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries and the alerts products, I've made profits.

When I added another tool under my belt PTS_MACD_MTF, I couldn't believe how easy it was to see the cross over and entry point.

Excellent product!

Kind regards,
Andreas P
Sydney - Australia

Jan 23, 2021 - 5 Stars I've been searching for a system that works, however, I couldn't find it until now.
This is what I've been waiting for all along!

When I purchased the following systems and indicators, it has work wonders.

PTS_Alerter_Divergences
PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries
PTS_Alerter_Trend_WithMagicEntries
The EdgeZone_EA

The system can be used even if you are starting out as a beginner. This is a no-brainer, I recommend this system and indicators to anyone who wants the edge!

Thank you Mike for creating this system!

Kind regards,

Pour l’instant, j’ai acheté / For the moment I bought

PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes
PTS_V_Power_System_Unlimited
PTS 3 Line Strike signals

Franchement je suis épaté. Ces indicateurs et EA sont vraiment top et de plus concernant le V power système, il aide à bien mieux comprendre les marchés.
- PTS_V_Power_System_Unlimited : Je m’y suis mis seulement la semaine dernière et les résultats sont top. Je n’avais pas encore pris le temps de modifier les tailles de lot pour les différents actifs et pourtant j’ai fait de bons gains en rapport avec la taille de mon capital.
- Concernant le PTS 3 Line Strike signals, la aussi vraiment super. Il ne donne pas beaucoup de signaux mais, cette semaine 3 sur les 4 donnés on été bien profitable.
- J’ai acheté aussi la PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes que j’ai installé mais je n’ai pas encore pris vraiment le temps de m’y pencher. Je voulais vraiment lire correctement les indications du V power.
Bravo en tout cas et merci aussi pour le forum de haute qualité sur Telegram,.
Chapeau bas !
Didier Sanchez / France

Google traduction
I am blown away. These indicators and EA are really top notch and in addition to the V power system, it helps to understand the markets much better.
- PTS_V_Power_System_Unlimited: I only got started last week and the results are great. I had not yet taken the time to change the lot sizes for the different assets and yet I made good gains in relation to the size of my capital.
- Regarding the PTS 3 Line Strike signals, also really great. He doesn't give a lot of signals, but this week 3 out of 4 has been very profitable.
- I also bought the PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes that I installed but I haven't really taken the time to look into it yet. I really wanted to read the V power indications correctly.
Well done anyway and thanks also for the high quality Telegram forum.