Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: Dec 4, 2020 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Dogoszowice, Poland,
Nov 28, 2020,

Good work !!!!

I wrote reviews, but I didn't write for what. So once again :-) I've tried a few strategies, but what got into my hands now exceeded all my expectations, first I downloaded the trial version, System V-Power and today I bought 5 new forex applications and an indicator from Mike ... and they are: V-Power Boxes
Alerter, Great Double Tops / Bottoms, Alerter For
MACD / RSI, PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Indi, PTS_Alerter_3LineStrike, PTS_MACD_MTF
Divergences .... and I'm going to buy EdgeZone Expert Advisor today !!! It's the best I've ever had, and I'm waiting for the next one. Thanks, Mike
I can only recommend

Nov 23, 2020 - 5 Stars I have already tested a few strategies, but what I got in my hands now exceeded all my expectations, first I downloaded the trial version today I have already bought 5 forex applications ... It's the best I've had so far and I'm waiting for next.
I can only recommend

Philippines, Philippines,
Nov 13, 2020,

The V-Power System is worth it!

I purchased the V-Power system 3 months ago and started testing it. I am really impressed of how it works in today's market. This product is amazing and the trading education provided in their website is a plus. The only thing that I wish to have as an added feature for the V-Power system is the ability to allocate automatic lot sizing based on percentage risk and also adding a trailing stop option in the inputs section and this will be close to a perfect system for me. Overall, I am happy with it. :)

Nov 9, 2020,

Worth its weight in Gold!

Being a bit sceptical of the indicators and service I initially researched using reviews on FPA and downloaded the free STME and V-Power systems. I joined their telegram channel and started to realise that thousands of others in the group too. The channels are moderated with knowledgeable traders whilst posting weekly setups and helping each other become better traders.
I now have most indicators which help me with alerts and picking trades according to my plan. With quick email replies from Mike, helpful telegram channels and top class indicators, I'm now a much more confident and profitable trader.

Düsseldorf, Germany,
Nov 5, 2020,

When you finally find something that works!

I am a great Fan of Mikes products:) I trade with his STME system and for that I bought:

STME indicator
MACD Zerocross Alerter
and the STME alerter

After learning how the system works and with the help of his really friendly community I was able to finally begin a very profitable trading path. Once you understand the System you gain a lot of confidence as you will see how much better you will get. Combined with a solid proof risk management this system is superior!

Thank you mike for the work you put into all this!

Apr 16, 2020 - 5 Stars I really can recommend this trading system. The tools that I use from this site and from Mike especially are as follow:

support resistance indicator
support resistance alerter
V-Box alerter
V-Box trading Ea
MACD Divergence indicator

you do not need all of these indicators, but I bought them additional to the system because I really like how I can use them for my trading in general. The shstem itself in this case the V Power System is a great system which is explained really good on his website. You also get access to a telegram group when you buy the system which provides with even more insight about the system.

As the rules that the system uses are rules that are and will be present all the time in the market the winning percentage of this system can get very high if you take your time to read through the provided information on the website.

i would buy it again for sure!

Mar 5, 2020 - 5 Stars I am learning forex trading for several years now. And at one point the strategy the worked best for me was BTMM. But as I have also a 40 hour per week job BTMM was only useable for me on my free days or when I got on vacation. But then I found this system here the V Power System EA. And oh boy I can tell you for me it is like a dream came true. The principles of the V Power system are similar to the general BTMM system that I have learned earlier so I can already see how this EA really can give you an edge over the market. And with the option to automate entries it finally gives me the option to trade even when I am at work. All I have to do is to set alerts for the pairs that i am interested in and wait for the alerts to be triggered :).

So thank you Mike for this great EA!

I also use his Support resistance indicator as well as the MACD divergence and VBoxes alert indicator and all of them are just genius!

milano, Italy,
Nov 5, 2020,

Strategies Based On Double Tops / Bottoms

very good strategy and indicator. simple and effective strategy to be applied on multi time frames.it has helped my way of trading a lot

Tallinn, Estonia,
Nov 4, 2020,

Summary

I really like this system. I use it as entry indicator in addition to my main trend following system.

Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Nov 4, 2020,

Start to learn trading

The V power is a well developed trading strategy. The theory behind is very logic. After using it in 2 days I decided to buy the DTDB Alert Scanner to enhance my trading technic. Strongly believe I my get back my investment on it by trading the V-power.

kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Nov 2, 2020,

Power Trend System Worth to Buy !

I recently had bought these EA System and Indicator design by Power Trend System :
PTS V-Power system
PTS V-Power Alerter Boxes
PTS_MACD_Double_Divergence_Box_Indi
PTS_Alerter_MACD_Crossover
PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Alerter
EdgeZone_EA
PTS_MACD_MTF

These indicator tools had save a lot of my time analysis and reduce the risk to gain more profit. Recommend to other to try :D

Oct 26, 2020,

V-Power System Trade

I just bought PTS V-Power system from Mike. This is 1st time i bought it EA from the market. After making profit from using FREE version, i decide worth it to buy an Unlimited version. Trading method accordingly for my trading style. i like the product so much!

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Oct 22, 2020,

V-Power for trading

V-Power is the most helpful tool I have ever used. The indication for the start of a new trend and the ease at which potential trades are placed and indicated is brilliant. Yes there is some work to to, and that makes this app great.