PerfectTrendSystem.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 5, 2020
Mike Semlitsch

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Ankara, Turkey,
Jun 2, 2020,

PTS_Trend_With Magic Entries

I studied technical analysis for a year, learned all formations, researched and tried many strategies. I bought other indicators. I was still losing.
Until I knew Mike.
5-Pts_macd_divergence_box_
6- 3-Line-Strike Alerter
7- The Setup Service For The
Magic Entry System
They all work superbly. And now I win. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Also telegram groups are excellent groups, like school.
Thanks Mike.

Aberden, United Kingdom,
Jun 2, 2020,

SO FAST DETECTING REVERSAL AREA WITH SPEED FOR YOUR ENTRY

GOOD TO HAVE IT AND ADD TO YOUR PERFORMANCE, WHEN TRADING A LOT MUST BE DONE WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD, THIS WILL CONTRIBUTE A LOT

Illinois, USA,
May 31, 2020,

The indicator is a must buy product for your trading

I did first used the free version to see how it works and how accurate the trades are, i must say it did its job the finest way... I took 2 trades and both hit the TP and that when I decided to buy the full version which scans all pairs. I love this indicator. This will really help me in taking some good trades. I would give overall 4 stars for the product. i was just upset that I din't get a reply from the seller when I had few concerns before purchase but still it worked out by doing some R and D.

Pretoria, South Africa,
May 28, 2020,

Trader 7 years experience, Director of an International Fund Management Pty

The Vpower system is not a signal service, thankfully because they never work, as any professional trader will gladly tell you.
My intent for signing up was to filter my trade options by receiving Mike's weekly watch list. To respect the list I had to understand his strategy which was easy to understand as he check all the boxes from a full time trader perspective nl. Technical and mostly price action.
I can say with confidence that:
1. ANY trader will greatly profit from this strategy incl STME and Vpower mainly based on the strategy followed
2. the support form Mike, Angelo, Andro to the rest of his team, is of the best support I have come across in my career, not to speak about their great attitudes.
3. for the amount you pay, a trader can just receive the weekly reports, which include a detail analysis on each trade , and enjoy major returns at low risk.

I want to step out and say that if you as a trader do not understand nor profit from this system, you should rather be doing something else.

Thank you Mike and your team.

Gauteng, South Africa,
May 24, 2020,

Excellent Tool

I have been extremely successful with the V Power system. Really increased my rate of success. I highly recommend it to new traders.

Hunedoara, Romania,
May 19, 2020,

Very good Expert Advisor

I have been using V-power on a FxOpen Live account for about a month and I can tell you that the success rate is 78%.
I am very satisfied with the results and I hope to continue to get at least the same results.

Lessines, Belgium,
May 18, 2020,

a clear view of the market

The v-power system indicator is quite simple to set up. It allows to take a movement from the beginning. With a little practice, it is quite possible to be profitable very quickly in the forex market.

May 17, 2020,

Highly Reliable Indicators, Alerters and Strategy

In my two years of trading forex and indices i have used countless number of indicators and systems but sad to say most of them are not what they claimed to be.

I bumped into PTS by chance after using one of their free indicators and started exploring the free V-Power and STME limited version and i did some backtesting. To my surprise if you follow the rules strictly the results were more than satisfying. On top of that, all their systems are backed up by detailed explanation writeups and logics.

I am now a regular user of the paid version of V-Power EA and Alerter, SuppRes_MTF, 3 Lines Strike Alerter, MACD Divergence Indicator and Double Top/Bottom Alerter.

Overall, is a highly recommended system and strategy. You don't need to just take my word for it, give it a try.

Bangkok, Thailand,
May 16, 2020,

Perfect Trend and Convenience system to monitor overall market price

the PTS Alerter Suppres is easy tool to monitor Support and Resistance levels 30 pairs every timeframe, 24 hrs and help me to select the best pair to trade. The alerter informed me by telephone on normal working day so It's no need to wait for a long time to trade only few pairs. It's give more opportunity to improve my account rapidly.

Brisbane, Australia,
May 1, 2020,

PTS supres alerter | macd divergence scanner | trend with magic entries

Honest review right here!

firstly i bought magic trend probably 2 years ago and never really bothered to use it properly as i didnt want to then shell out for the scanner. i feel not having an alert inside the indicator is a little cheap and unfair as it forces you into another purchase. i understand the scanner has alerts but i think the difference between the scanner doing MTF scanning and the indicator attatched to individual charts means both should contain an alert. i have still not used this indicator so i cannot comment on the profitability of it until i get the scanner.

secondly divergence scanner - now this is a great tool and works extremely well. it is not spammy with alerts so when they do appear they tend to be in a bunch within a few hours or days then nothing for a week or so. this means they are not to be ignored when they do appear as they are not common. the results are good if you have an understanding that divergence can and generally will extend past the alert point. it is not saying " bearish div go sell" its saying " bearish div keep an eye on it" and if this rule is respected then you will do well with this indicator. if you just sell because theres a bear div alert well you arent going to have any happy days.

lastly and personally for me the best i have access to - supres alerter

this thing is a beast. i made my purchase price back within 24 hours of buying it which was this week. last night i made 4x my purchase while asleep and could not be happier. i will be putting my profits towards the V power EA and plan on returning to create a new post with a review on that as well.

i may not have had the supres indi for long but in the time i have had it i have made more money than it cost many times over, in fact this indicator has covered the costs of all my purchases and left me cash on the side.

if you can only afford one indicator and dont want to baby sit the charts with an indicator that has no alert, buy this one set it up turn on push notifications for your mobile device and go do something else that doesnt involve you losing money by over trading.

100%