Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: Oct 22, 2020 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Metuchen, USA,
Oct 15, 2020,

PTS Alerter, V Power, PTS EdgeZone

PTS Alerter Helps you scan across time frames. Good product to support V Power strategy. V Power helps you get in longer trends. EdgeZone helps you counter Broker manipulations at the edge by getting you a better entry price average. You still have to learn how to use it and in which context.

Tristan,
Oct 11, 2020,

I trade less but much better

I discovered the indicators and alerter scanners from Mike, PerfectTrendSystem.com. And I do not regret it.
I have since considerably improved the quality of my trades: I trade less but much better. I use in particular PTS_Support/Resistance combined with Mike’ s MACD/Divergence and PTS_DoubleTopBottom

Bornheim, Germany,
Oct 7, 2020,

Very Impressing Tools And Service

The PTS is a useful and valuable collection of indicators/tools to identify the best trading opportunities in the Forex market with little effort.
The acquisition costs for the added value achieved are very low.
Particularly helpful are the telegram groups belonging to the individual trading approaches with unwavering support from the admins and accompanying material in the form of PDFs. Simply great!
Also on the homepage there are very detailed explanations.
The only point of criticism: The structure of the individual websites is at first sight a bit confusing.
Thanks to PTS I am finally able to trade more disciplined.
Despite the very helpful indicators, you will have a certain, but not too long training period.

Mohanad,
kuwait city, Kuwait,
Oct 5, 2020,

Amazing

finally a real perfect trading systems, well explained in their web site, you can spot it from the beginning that there is real science and hard work behind these systems, am using them for some time now and they are working like magic, you just need to understand the concepts first.
well done, keep up the perfect trend systems.

Yafet Alem,
Washington DC, USA,
Sep 25, 2020,

Great Trend indicator

I bought this recently as an added confirmation for analyzing the trend we are in. It has worked beautifully so far. Thanks
Barry Flanders,
Sep 20, 2020,

Excellent, timely alerts for possible trading opportunities.

My trading career spans over 5 decades. I have been trading forex since 2007. With the decrease in daily ranges, currency trading has become significantly more difficult. Scanning for trading opportunities is both time consuming and tedious. I use the Vpower System with Alerter in conjunction with the Double Top/Bottom Indicator with Alerter to rapidly focus on those pairs/instruments poised for possible moves. Extremely helpful.
Kathy,
Kaohsiung, Taiwan, China,
Sep 10, 2020,

Brilliant work!

I just bought 4 indicators from Mike, all are about MACD. How these indicators and scanners work for me is so amazing and that’s what exactly I need most! I would like to use his EA for the next step after I’ve practiced enough the trading concepts he teaches in the blog. Thanks to Mike for the brilliant work and it’s getting easier and enjoyable in trading for me now.
Penang, Malaysia,
Sep 8, 2020,

Another Good Buy

I was Mike's V Power's customer before, but I have read in the telegram chat group about how good STME is, so I went ahead and purchased it. Well done I would say! For me, I have bought the indicator+alerter, it is making my trades easier now and yes, I did get the "magic entries" now, if you are able to get that, it would make your risk and reward higher, which I am able to do that now. So I am very happy with STME.

Mar 13, 2020 - 5 Stars I have been purchasing a lot of systems or indicators in the past, I think I could stop doing that already because V Power System has the edge that I need and I have learned a lot about the market than any other systems that I have bought.

I could safely said the system giving the confidence to trade by myself. I highly recommend his website and systems for anyone who wish to do that instead of relying on signals or EAs.
Matt Borremans,
Nevada, USA,
Sep 7, 2020,

Highly professional software

I have used the Perfect Trend System for almost 3 months. I have to say that Mike’s software is spot on and if you take the time to learn the entries, you will be successful with it. Also, the Telegram group is awesome. Many successful traders are there to lend support and advice. I will be using this software for many years to come. Thank you Mike!

Aberdeen, United Kingdom,
Sep 6, 2020,

Excellent and making trading easier

I have bought 3 indicators from Mike,
3line striker alerter ,MACD divergence and support and resistance scanner. These indicators are ones that every trader should have. they do not repaint and works well on it own however when combined with other indicators,it give you edge over others.
the customer services from Mike is second to one.