PerfectTrendSystem.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 17, 2020
Mike Semlitsch

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

DALLAS, USA,
Jan 14, 2020,

Divergence Indicator

This is a must if you are trading within a channel. You get a buy or sell signal but this Indicator keeps you from entering the trade to soon.

-David

Chattanooga, TN, USA,
Jan 14, 2020,

V Power System - EA with great potential

After I read the article related to this EA, overall, it much makes more sense, and I decided to give it a try. I use this EA in conjunction with MACD/RSI divergence or Double Top-Bottom scanners. Once I receive the notification from the scanner(s), I review the price actions and identify the area of value with the help of support-resistance or trend- lines. With that, I can confirm whether or not I should go for short or long. By setting the EA on automatic entry, so far my results are positive. There are a few things, which in my opinion can improve this EA:
1. Mike (author of this EA) seems reluctant to incorporated MM into his EAs, but I believe having MM or some sort of MM, will help users to properly manage their risks.
2. At this moment, I have to rely on other indicators to identify the potential setup. It would be interesting if this EA has the ability to do just that.
As for now, I am quite impressed with its performance. IMHO, this EA is one of a few AEs that can identify the “edge” when you want to trade in Forex.

Jan 8, 2020 - 4 Stars While looking for EA that can help me to optimize my trading style, I stumble upon EdgeZone EA. Upon reading the EA description and video, I believe this is the EA I am looking for. I decided to give it a try. So far it performs as intended, although I have a couple of suggestions to improve this EA.
1. It would be great if this EA is equipped with money management (MM). Such as based on predetermined stop loss and number of possible open positions, the lot size can be calculated. So far I have to do it manually, by setting up the stop loss, I calculate the lot size. Once I know the lot size and determine the number of possible open positions, I assign the lot size for each possible open position.
2. The EA buttons on the chart seem a bit off if you use a high-resolution screen. With high-resolution screens become so common, have the ability to have an option for high-resolution screens becomes a necessity.
Looking forward to the future update of this EA.

perth, Australia,
Jan 13, 2020,

PTS Alerter 3LineStrike

I use this indicator for big time frame bios such as daily weekly and monthly . Very useful.
thanks

Lisse, Netherlands,
Jan 10, 2020,

Usage of new Support/Resistance Indicator

I recently ordered the new Sup/Res indicator and I have to say, it was easy to install and easy and clear to use. I use the Support and Resistance lines for 3 different TF's (but you can use more if you like) and these appear clearly (and also correct) on your charts.
So, well done and recommended for everyone who is looking for a simple and reliable indicator !

France, France,
Jan 5, 2020,

Review about DBT,STME, STME ALERTER, 3LINE

After a lot of research to find a profitable forex solution, I found Mike's site which offers several systems.

indicators like Strong Trends Magic Entries & Double Tops Bottoms are very impressive and can have more than 75% of winning trade if you follow the strategy available on his site.

the only drawback is that the community on the telegram groups is not very active.

Best regards.

Ormond Beach, FL, USA,
Dec 31, 2019,

Made a Lot of Sense

I have traded for over 23 years in Stocks , options and commodities. About 6 years ago , I decided to trade Forex. It was tougher because normal oversold/overbought conditions and demand and supply conditions do not seem to be true with Forex. I knew there is a lot of manipulation of the market going on but I can not put my finger on it.

After I read good reviews here, I downloaded his free trial demo. I have tested a demo account for over 5 weeks and win rate is around 80% if you understand the strategy. I believe as you get more picky on the trades, the win rate can go higher!

His explanation of his strategy is right on. It gave me a complete picture and it made real sense.
His strategy is sound and should work in liquid markets including some commodities. I am very happy with the results that I bought his V-Power program. I am now trading live and I already won the first three trades. I know 2020 will be a good trading year for me!

Bangkok, Thailand,
Dec 10, 2019,

Convenience indicator although working regular job.

I follow perfecttrendsystem telegram group for a while. Their system can scan divergence up to 30 currency and every time frame. And when I received signal alert by mobile phone, I can trade in the best price although I didn't watch Graph at the moment. It's the indicator you must have.

Calgary, Canada,
Dec 9, 2019,

Excellent Indicator to Find Momentum- PTS Trend w/ Magic Entries!!

I have been trading Forex actively for the last 8yrs. and I have found this indicator to be of great resource. I have also used Mike's PTS Trend (without Magic Entries) in the past and have had good profits with that too.

This indicator is all you need on your 1/5/15 min. chart to help you Locate/Define Momentum and then also gives you High Probability Entry Signals IN the direction of the momentum. It makes the Momentum Analysis for 15-20 pairs much easier.

The sample setups provided on the website give clear instruction on how to use the indicator most effectively.

I am looking forward to testing more of Mike's Indicators such as V-Power, MACD RSI Divergence, Double-Top/Bottom on Higher Timeframes (1hr/4hr/D) and then use PTS Trend w/ Magic Entries for signal on Lower Timeframes to further increase my profitabilty.

I highly recommend that you download the Trial Version of the product. I am sure you will Like it, Buy it and find it useful!

Guadalajara, Mexico,
Dec 9, 2019,

Excellent Indicators and expert advisors!!

I am a Fores trader that has been in the market for over 10 years and had bought many systems that never worked. They all promised the Holy Grail, but were very far from it. I can tell you that Mike systems are very close to it. I personally but 90% of his systems and indicators and can only tell you one thing: I can trade with an EDGE , which you know in the Forex markets this is very important, it is all about probabilities. I highly recommend all of his systems and especially all the Alerters. On the other side Mike is a grest persons that always responds to any question promptly. So get Mike´s systems and stop throwing money away in other products.

Bristol, United Kingdom,
Nov 23, 2019,

Great Software that gives you a positive edge whilst trading.

Mike provide great products, service and support.
I own most of Mike's products and since trading on live accounts have seen my profits steadily increase.
The two outstanding products are the "double tops" and the daddy of them all "V-power"
I cannot recommend these products enough. Bravo Mike!