Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: Sep 14, 2021 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

pattaya, Thailand,
Feb 4, 2021,

I made the right decision to use the service. perfecttrendsystem

I have bought
EdgeZone_EA
PTS_Alerter_3LineStr ike
PTS_MACD_Divergence_ Box_Alerter
It makes my trading system I do not have to come to watch the computer, can increase my normal daily life
When there is a problem, the support responds quickly.

Plovdiv, Bulgaria,
Feb 4, 2021,

PTS 3 Line Strike signals is good indicator

I have purchased PTS 3 Line Strike signals. It works exactly as described on the site https://www.perfecttrendsystem.com/. I am very pleased that it offers a push notification. This is very important to me, as I receive a notification on the phone immediately. Now I plan to buy the Best V-Power Trading System. It is very important that there is a telegram group and even more that they provide a Golden setup.

Herault, France,
Jan 24, 2021,

Great Systeme

Pour l’instant, j’ai acheté / For the moment I bought

PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes
PTS_V_Power_System_Unlimited
PTS 3 Line Strike signals

Franchement je suis épaté. Ces indicateurs et EA sont vraiment top et de plus concernant le V power système, il aide à bien mieux comprendre les marchés.
- PTS_V_Power_System_Unlimited : Je m’y suis mis seulement la semaine dernière et les résultats sont top. Je n’avais pas encore pris le temps de modifier les tailles de lot pour les différents actifs et pourtant j’ai fait de bons gains en rapport avec la taille de mon capital.
- Concernant le PTS 3 Line Strike signals, la aussi vraiment super. Il ne donne pas beaucoup de signaux mais, cette semaine 3 sur les 4 donnés on été bien profitable.
- J’ai acheté aussi la PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes que j’ai installé mais je n’ai pas encore pris vraiment le temps de m’y pencher. Je voulais vraiment lire correctement les indications du V power.
Bravo en tout cas et merci aussi pour le forum de haute qualité sur Telegram,.
Chapeau bas !
Didier Sanchez / France

Google traduction
I am blown away. These indicators and EA are really top notch and in addition to the V power system, it helps to understand the markets much better.
- PTS_V_Power_System_Unlimited: I only got started last week and the results are great. I had not yet taken the time to change the lot sizes for the different assets and yet I made good gains in relation to the size of my capital.
- Regarding the PTS 3 Line Strike signals, also really great. He doesn't give a lot of signals, but this week 3 out of 4 has been very profitable.
- I also bought the PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes that I installed but I haven't really taken the time to look into it yet. I really wanted to read the V power indications correctly.
Well done anyway and thanks also for the high quality Telegram forum.

Nairobi, Kenya,
Jan 11, 2021,

PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Alerter

This is Sammy Kimotho from Kenya and I am more than grateful to have come across Mike's PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Alerter indicator.

On the first day after the purchase, I have grown my account by over 10%. The indicator is not only accurate but, able to scan and alert you on any of the 30 instruments for possible entries.

This way, you can attend to other matters and only focus on the chart when notified of a possible trade for analysis and action. I recommend it as a key tool for both day and swing traders.

Jan 2, 2021,

Excellent Trading Strategy & Support

The Trading systems and indicators are exceptional, furthermore the Telegram support group and Mike's contributions are fantastic!

Below are all the indicators and trading systems I have purchased to date.

PTS_Alerter_DoubleTopBottom_Unlimited
PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes
PTS_V_Power_System_Unlimited
PTS_DoubleTopBottom
PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Indi
PTS_MACD_Double_Divergence_Box_Indi
PTS_MACD_MTF
PTS_SuppRes_MTF_Indi

I use the V-Power system along with the additional indicators and alerts listed above. i have found them to complement each other to improve one’s ability to determine high quality trades as well as improve timing of entry and exits.

This is a fantastic company with a genuinely caring founder (Mike) who assists all those who wish to learn and become profitable traders.

I strongly recommend this company and its products.

Bedford, United Kingdom,
Dec 10, 2020,

Perfect trend System

I have been using Perfect trend System 3 Line Strike signals for some months. As a stand alone signal, it is absolutely remarkable in excess of 75% winning trades for me. The signals are not frequent so its great to have in your trading toolbox.

Çanakkale, Turkey,
Dec 6, 2020,

Honest Review About Mike's product

I am Burak E.from Turkey First of all thanks for Mike for creating useful products for forex community i am great fun of Mike's product :) i have got V-power trading system and The PTS_Alerter_3LineStrike . I tested both products full 6 months . All the products are working like Mike described at his sales later. 3lineStrike signals are rare but it is worth for the patient:) . If you have normal day job V-power trading system will be excellent for you :) you don't need waiiting on the chart all day it is working if you learn how to use it. The private telegram group is priceless everybody is helping each other there He and his team answwering questions and giving you analysis.
I think while Mike is selling his products if he add PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes as a bonus with his V-power trading system It will be more useful for his customers:)
Best Regards
Burak E.

Dogoszowice, Poland,
Nov 28, 2020,

Good work !!!!

I wrote reviews, but I didn't write for what. So once again :-) I've tried a few strategies, but what got into my hands now exceeded all my expectations, first I downloaded the trial version, System V-Power and today I bought 5 new forex applications and an indicator from Mike ... and they are: V-Power Boxes
Alerter, Great Double Tops / Bottoms, Alerter For
MACD / RSI, PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Indi, PTS_Alerter_3LineStrike, PTS_MACD_MTF
Divergences .... and I'm going to buy EdgeZone Expert Advisor today !!! It's the best I've ever had, and I'm waiting for the next one. Thanks, Mike
I can only recommend

Nov 23, 2020 - 5 Stars I have already tested a few strategies, but what I got in my hands now exceeded all my expectations, first I downloaded the trial version today I have already bought 5 forex applications ... It's the best I've had so far and I'm waiting for next.
I can only recommend

Philippines, Philippines,
Nov 13, 2020,

The V-Power System is worth it!

I purchased the V-Power system 3 months ago and started testing it. I am really impressed of how it works in today's market. This product is amazing and the trading education provided in their website is a plus. The only thing that I wish to have as an added feature for the V-Power system is the ability to allocate automatic lot sizing based on percentage risk and also adding a trailing stop option in the inputs section and this will be close to a perfect system for me. Overall, I am happy with it. :)
Nov 9, 2020,

Worth its weight in Gold!

Being a bit sceptical of the indicators and service I initially researched using reviews on FPA and downloaded the free STME and V-Power systems. I joined their telegram channel and started to realise that thousands of others in the group too. The channels are moderated with knowledgeable traders whilst posting weekly setups and helping each other become better traders.
I now have most indicators which help me with alerts and picking trades according to my plan. With quick email replies from Mike, helpful telegram channels and top class indicators, I'm now a much more confident and profitable trader.