Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: Oct 25, 2021 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
October 2021.  It has come to the FPA's attention that client's have been offered an extra license of software from this company in exchange for a review.

The FPA is based in the USA.  The FPA does not accept compensated reviews.  Undisclosed compensated reviews are a violation of US FTC guidelines.

The earliest example we have of this offer is from January 2020.  All reviews except two that reported the compensation have been removed.  No new reviews will be approved until after the offer has been removed for at least 30 days.
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Georgia, USA,
Dec 6, 2018,

This is about the best experiences I have had with any Vendor. Mike provide great products, service and support. I am a very satisfy customer and will support any products he put out. Not to mention he has amazing write up about trading in general. A++ Keep it up!

Apr 4, 2018,

Excellent Indicator!!

I've been trading using the Double Top/Bottom indi since last December. I discovered Mike's Forex Factor thread after searching for others that traded double tops/bottoms. I've been trading them for several years using, "Trader Vic: Methods of a Wall Street Master", 2B and 123 Reversal patterns but just recently (past 10 months) with a twist of my own. I was amazed to find how well Mike's indi worked and in situations I would never have considered. That's because he just doesn't look at the pattern but understands the mechanics behind them, which he shares with you. This understanding alone is worth it's weight in gold.

A little later after I joined he designed a customizable Alerter to the setups that would email you if a signal occurred. This is great for those with a full time job and unable to stare at charts all day. Unfortunately for me, and Mike who spent 40 or more emails trying to help me (thanks Mike!), I was unable to get emails. Others had the same problem mainly associated with security issues between MT4 and Gmail. So Mike designed a way to bypass the problem and started a service that has MT4 send the Alerter's signals to his server and then sends it to your inbox.

Mike also started a Telegram group to discuss setups to give support for others trading the system get the most out of it and learn from veteran traders of the indi. I watched the group grow from 20 or so just before the new year and now it's up to 525 members.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 28, 2019,

The beauty of FOREX

Hello from UAE..

By using PerfectTradeSystems you will definitely get the perfect results you can ever imagine. I have always learnt Forex is easy, but you only need to stick with the rules.

I have recently purchased EdgeZone EA after several tests using the free version, and I was still suspicious and I started it in a demo account, I saw the performance I was so impressed, I then started it on my real account with minimum risk possible I could easily make descent profits in 3 days that I could hardly make it over a month.

The EA is very easy to use, solid and follow the rules and also your rules. You decide everything when using the EA.. Honestly I have never seen the beauty of Forex for years. You even feel as professional trader.

Here is myfxbook link https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/edgezone/3497224 for a demo account that is using the EA which I have setup the first time and will continue to run the EA as long as possible to witness my review.

Looking forward to test other systems of PerfectTradeSystems.

Good luck everyone

Oct 29, 2019,

Double Top/Bottom Alerter

Before buying Mike's indis, I have done a lot of homework from reading his product statements to reading about an existing telegram group and client's comments (which is a very easy place to falsify or made up or even bribed by giving client's more tools for leaving good feedback) and to see if it complements my peculiar trading system. Then I decided to bite the bullet and dared myself to get the alerter to complement my peculiar trading system outside MQL5 domain.

I am in downunder by the way, yesterday a few minutes after I installed the alerter and set it on M30 only, alert came to notify double top in USDCNH. I blindly sold it and about a few hours later, that pair drop to about 80 pips so I cashed it in.

What surprised me was the fact that the double top is formed 19 bars apart from the last highest high and the second highest high took out the first highest high by a tiny bit (you won't see it unless you use that + ) and I thought it is impossible but then I blindly did it and the indicator did it brilliantly. Also, what was shocking is that pair is now back to the same level I opened the trade. Lesson to be learned here is make sure you have a TP level.

Apart from that, upon arranging my peculiar system I found plenty of double top/bottom everywhere especially when you look at the chart and zoom out to the max in almost any currency pairs. So, yes, there is money to be made just from recognizing the pattern.

I am looking forward to collecting more pips with this alerter.

Antony Hughes,
Northwest UK, United Kingdom,
Oct 9, 2019,

vpower is legitimately awesome

Not only is Vpower a top notch tool but the knowledge shared by Miike and his traders is worth more than the small fee money.

I can’t recommend Mike’s tools like MACD scanner enough, get profitable today

Kyte,
Thailand,
Nov 13, 2018,

PerfectTrendSystem.com (Mike Semlitsch) products are excellent. provided you follow the guidance, you will be profitable, customers are able to access his Telegram feeds where Mike keeps in touch with his customers and offers consistently good advice. GL all Jim Tee

Ormond Beach, FL, USA,
Dec 31, 2019,

Made a Lot of Sense

I have traded for over 23 years in Stocks , options and commodities. About 6 years ago , I decided to trade Forex. It was tougher because normal oversold/overbought conditions and demand and supply conditions do not seem to be true with Forex. I knew there is a lot of manipulation of the market going on but I can not put my finger on it.

After I read good reviews here, I downloaded his free trial demo. I have tested a demo account for over 5 weeks and win rate is around 80% if you understand the strategy. I believe as you get more picky on the trades, the win rate can go higher!

His explanation of his strategy is right on. It gave me a complete picture and it made real sense.
His strategy is sound and should work in liquid markets including some commodities. I am very happy with the results that I bought his V-Power program. I am now trading live and I already won the first three trades. I know 2020 will be a good trading year for me!

Australia,
May 12, 2018,

You just set the alerter to your requirements, walk away from the charts, and wait for the high probability alert which in 80% of cases will be spot on where there will be impulse and momentum created by the smart money. Without Mike's system, it would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. If you never or rarely ride a trend giving you 5r or more, you need to take a look. Great service and a very reasonable price. This will give you a huge edge in the market..

Uckfield, United Kingdom,
Jun 29, 2019,

First class

First off I'd like to say what a great job FPA does. All for free too. Thank you.

I purchased the "PTS_Trend_With?MagicEntries" indicator from Mike Semlitsch after testing the indicator using the free trial, as I was very impressed with the results.

I have read through Mike's Website where he gives very sound advice. He is obviously a real trader and understands how the markets move.

I have been trading Forex for a good few years yet and have not really had the success I was hoping for. I now believe this will change with Mike's indicator and sound trading advice. I only wish I had found him sooner. It would have saved me a lot of time, heartache and money. I've wasted thousands on second rate systems over the years. Most system sellers are marketers and not traders.

Mike has also been very helpful during the delivery process.

I am very impressed and am looking forward to actually making some money and enjoying putting my trades on with the knowledge that , 80% or more, of the time, I will be trading the right side of the market.

Thanks Mike.

Frankfurt, Germany,
Jan 12, 2018,

The BEST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD IN THE FOREX GAME ! RECOMMEND IT ! Try it for free !

There are a million ways in Forex how you can NOT make a million bucks ! That´s for sure. If you are still searching for the "best" System you probably know what I mean. Mike is a very helpful guy and I changed my Trading Style completely because his Systems have the best risk/reward ratio I ever came across ! Why? Because his systems know how the Market Makers (The Banks) manipulate the Markets on a daily Basis. Not every Signal is a winner but if you know a bit how it works you won´t take every Signal either ! If you are a complete Beginner you WILL make money in the long run with this system because your edge finally turns from negative into positive. If you don´t believe me, well I don´t care. But you can see for yourself. Ask Mike about everything, try his indicators for FREE, take your time and if you´re convinced you can buy it. I absolutely love it and searched a long time on the social Networks for something like that.

Cheers and thanks Mike.