Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: Nov 25, 2020 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Uzice, Serbia,
Feb 27, 2020,

PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Indi

Hello everyone. This is my second post about Mike's products. After I already wrote about PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries, PTS_Alerter_3LineStrike, PTS_SuperTrend and PTS_Double_TopBottom I want to say something about PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Indi indicator.

I have recently purchased PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Indi and I can say that is absolutely excelent product. The indicator will spot regular divergences fully automatic. You will simply see the colored boxes on the chart. It very usefull for beginers because no divergence analysis skills required and you can easily analyze any instrument on any time frame. Everything is very correct and precise.

Soon I will purchase MACD Divergence Box Alerter. This two indicators in combination will save my time. I will write about that when I buy indicator. Until that, I wish good luck to everyone.

Cheers.

Nov 6, 2019 - 5 Stars Hello everyone. I followed Mike Semlitsch on twitter for a while and then became interested in his systems and indicators. At first I just read the rules that must be followed in order to be successfully traded and then I started using some of the indicators that are free to test. I also started following the telegram channels and discussions regarding the indicators.

Some time ago I bought the The 3-Line-Strike Alerter indicator, which is very useful especially if a signal appears on a higher time frame. After that I used the free version of the PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries indicator. Although the free version is only available for two currency pairs, I got interested and bought a full license.

As I have a steady job in another profession, forex is an additional hobby so I am not able to fully commit to trading. I am currently in the process of studying how the indicator works on different currency pairs. I pay most attention to oil trading and I can say that the indicator shows good results there.

My observation is that the indicator is best used on fast currencies and oil. It shows trend and momentum very well and also deep pullback, which really makes trading easier. In combination with some of the pivot indicators it shows very good results.

The price of the indicator is not high and if you follow strict rules you should start earning money very quickly.

In addition to the PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries indicator, I highly recommend the Double Tops / Bottoms indicator, the signals at longer time frames are really profitable. In my trading I use both indicators on the same chart.

For all the PerfectTrendSystem.com indicators I have used, whether they are free versions or paid versions, I only have praise.

Cheers.

UK, United Kingdom,
Feb 28, 2020,

Vpower and alerter box

Purchased both the Vpower system and alerter box from Mike. The early results have been very promising and I like how you need that set criteria to enter a trade which results in only taking quality set ups.

I work full time and have been testing the EA function which is perfect if I’m unable to keep an eye on the markets. It’s important to read all the articles over and over again until you get a firm grasp of how the system works, once you get that understanding it all makes perfect sense.
So far so good.

Sacramento, USA,
Feb 28, 2020,

Great Informitive site with system that simple work

Hello everyone. My name is Kevin and I recently purchased a few products from
Mike's website Perfecttrendsystems. I purchased macd divergence box alert and
macd divergence box indicator and they both are excellent products and what I really found to be very useful was the information on the site about pump and dump and all the other articles.

If your looking to increase your wins read all the information on his website
get a few of the extra tools he offers and watch your account grow consistently.

Since I have read all the articles and purchase a few of his products I have
increased my wins and grown my account. This will be a great year for me to grow
my account.

If your ready to get started trading this website and tools have been one of the
best one's I've seen out there and provide me with more profitible information
then both of my brokers and their sites.

Good Luck and have fun trading.

Kevin Garrett

Bogota, Colombia,
Mar 2, 2020,

Very Good Products from PTS

I have already bought several products, the v-power system, alerter v-power boxes, MACD divergence box and the Support Resistance MTF Indicator. All have been very useful to improve my trading style, which I combine directly with Price Action, and several configurations that mike explains in detail on its website.

The products I have bought are worth it, you just have to follow the rules and be disciplined.
Tomasz Piątkowski,
Konin, Poland,
Mar 2, 2020,

V-Power

That's what I've been missing in my trading - V-Power helps a lot in making good decisions, while keeping the chart clean and readable. Although I don't use it as the only indicator, it makes a great strategy when combined with some others indicators (eg. divergence). My trading is more and more profitable, and while I have purchased a lot of courses, indicators and robots before, V-Power is one of the few that is really worth the money. Also, I really appreciate the knowledge that Mike shares, as it provided me with a whole new approach to trading.

West Midlands, United Kingdom,
Mar 4, 2020,

Very logical

I've been trading on and off a while and not really had any sort of success. I've relied too much on indicators in the past and not really taken time to understand the market and how it moves.

Mikes system is a breath of fresh air for me. His website has loads of free info so you get an idea on how his system works and it's not overpriced.

The best part is the education on how the market works from his perspective and how the 'smart money' operates. It all makes perfect, logical sense. This doesn't mean it's easy by any means and it still requires the trader's discretion.

However, rather than blindly following signals given by a piece of software, I'm starting to understand why things happen the way the do. I'm demoing at the moment and still have a lot to unlearn and re-learn, trading is a journey they say.

I highly recommend his website and systems.
Adelaide, Australia,
Mar 8, 2020,

Total useless product

Positive reviews are obtained by some offer provided by seller.
Each subscribers are pushed to a telegram channel some of them stays there for a while and quit.
Author actually makes the things complex.
so don't waste your time & money

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Mar 13, 2020:
Dear Airone,

I'm sorry that our product does not suit you.

We are doing our best to educate our members with publicly available information, as well as 2 weekly emails and constant guidance in the telegram groups.

One of our members recently got a prop trader at the prop trading company FTMO (the link is on the website). He managed to fulfill all necessary requirements while he traded with our V-Power system. Many other members also report success with our systems. I traded successfully during 12 months in front of hundreds of members in the private V-Power group (the link to the verified account is also on the website). So even if my explanations on the website sound complicated, there seems to be something of value in it. Otherwise we would not get those results.

To be honest, I don't think that there is an easy way to win in the financial markets as a trader. I have done my best to explain complex things as easy as possible. It pays to digest that information even it takes several weeks or months. The amount of time highly depends on the previous trading experience.

Best regards
Mike Semlitsch
Purmerend, Netherlands,
Mar 13, 2020,

Support /Resistance alerter

Every Mike product is good. His latest tool is a support resistance alert. Instead of opening different charts, you only open the alerter. This gives you a signal when the candle is 50 pips away from S or R (you can set it yourself). Saves work and you only have to see which signal meets your condition. A real German product. Simple and effective. Am happy with it

S. Schoemaker

istanbul, Turkey,
Mar 13, 2020,

3 bar Strike

All system designed very well .tons of metatrader software out there with low quality codes.some of few guys like mike cleverly,designed approach like this .I recommended use 3 bar strike correct trend direction you ll see how work .I can say dont use alone .Add own manual trade system use it together .

Bouc-Bel-Air, France,
Mar 20, 2020,

Boost your trading skills

I am a Forex trader that has been actively in the market for over 11 years… buying so many stuff looking for the Holy Grail. Instead I bought so many scams and indeed lost so much money…. as many of us…

I can tell you that I’m today only trading with Mike’s strategies, alerter’s and indicators.
Mike’s system gives you an Edge you can use over the market.
Furthermore, he runs a Telegram group in which you can improve your learning faster. Some profitable members are also really helping the new ones and sharing their trades idea.
In conclusion, if you’re looking for something that will boost your trading skills I can only enhance you to start with one of his strategy/system.