Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

Updated: Sep 29, 2020 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Florida, USA,
Apr 4, 2020,

I Knew This Was What I Really Needed

I got one of Mike's indicators one year ago and I could see the potential but I was distracted by many of the shiny products out there and did not put it to use.

I started to learn trading by myself and finally I became better after so many years of failing and not seeing results but I knew I was still missing something so I could be even more profitable

After finding Mike's website again and paying more attention to the content I was convinced that this might be the last thing I needed to become a consistent profitable trader so bought one of his new indicators and I am 100% satisfied with it.

To be honest this is one of the best trading indicators I have found so far. At least that is my experience.

Jan 28, 2020,

These products are just exceptional...

First of all... I have tried a number of systems/indicators/EA's and when I say a number I mean over 100 paid products for trading....
During this time I have found maybe 1-2 products that are actually really good and I can incorporate into my strategies. I must say that the products by Mike I really something good amazing and his hard work has really added an edge to my trading style. The V-Power EA is so accurate at calculating the next move, when the pair begins moving in that direction what the EA displaying it really goes down hard!
I have also tried the Strong Trends + Magic Entries and that also is really useful and powerful.
All I can say is it was all worth a purchase, hope Mike carries on creating such productive and helpful inventions!!

Montréal, Canada,
Jul 21, 2019,

Well coded EA

I just purchases the V-Power System. I like the background explaining why this system works. The guy knows the market for sure. The EA makes also a perfect indicator for trend confirmation and continuation strategy.

Düsseldorf, Germany,
Apr 16, 2020,

Perfecttrend V Power System and Indicators

I really can recommend this trading system. The tools that I use from this site and from Mike especially are as follow:

support resistance indicator
support resistance alerter
V-Box alerter
V-Box trading Ea
MACD Divergence indicator

you do not need all of these indicators, but I bought them additional to the system because I really like how I can use them for my trading in general. The shstem itself in this case the V Power System is a great system which is explained really good on his website. You also get access to a telegram group when you buy the system which provides with even more insight about the system.

As the rules that the system uses are rules that are and will be present all the time in the market the winning percentage of this system can get very high if you take your time to read through the provided information on the website.

i would buy it again for sure!

Mar 5, 2020 - 5 Stars I am learning forex trading for several years now. And at one point the strategy the worked best for me was BTMM. But as I have also a 40 hour per week job BTMM was only useable for me on my free days or when I got on vacation. But then I found this system here the V Power System EA. And oh boy I can tell you for me it is like a dream came true. The principles of the V Power system are similar to the general BTMM system that I have learned earlier so I can already see how this EA really can give you an edge over the market. And with the option to automate entries it finally gives me the option to trade even when I am at work. All I have to do is to set alerts for the pairs that i am interested in and wait for the alerts to be triggered :).

So thank you Mike for this great EA!

I also use his Support resistance indicator as well as the MACD divergence and VBoxes alert indicator and all of them are just genius!

Pretoria, South Africa,
May 28, 2020,

Trader 7 years experience, Director of an International Fund Management Pty

The Vpower system is not a signal service, thankfully because they never work, as any professional trader will gladly tell you.
My intent for signing up was to filter my trade options by receiving Mike's weekly watch list. To respect the list I had to understand his strategy which was easy to understand as he check all the boxes from a full time trader perspective nl. Technical and mostly price action.
I can say with confidence that:
1. ANY trader will greatly profit from this strategy incl STME and Vpower mainly based on the strategy followed
2. the support form Mike, Angelo, Andro to the rest of his team, is of the best support I have come across in my career, not to speak about their great attitudes.
3. for the amount you pay, a trader can just receive the weekly reports, which include a detail analysis on each trade , and enjoy major returns at low risk.

I want to step out and say that if you as a trader do not understand nor profit from this system, you should rather be doing something else.

Thank you Mike and your team.

New Jersey, USA,
Feb 27, 2020,

The trend indicators complete my strategy.

I've been looking to complete my trading strategy for so long. These indicators are perfect tools used by me to time my entries. Absolutely amazing!

Tagbilaran City, Philippines,
Jul 30, 2020,

I believe I found the system that I've been looking for.

I been searching for months for the system that best fit with my lifestyle and characteristic. I did a research and this system has been tested for years and the creator is trading for more than 10 years of experience. His an experience trader and a coder so he knows what tools needed to be successful.

Aug 25, 2020,

Great Forex System

I was using the free version of V-power and it works great, have been testing it for over 2 months and its by far the best system I have tried. I have now purchased the 1 year sub and hope to see the same great results that it has previously delivered. The colouring on the charts give a clear sign of what direction the market is going and when you can expect to enter a trade. Overall great system.
Mauritius, Mauritius,
Apr 30, 2020,

The V- Power System is one on which a Trader can rely

I have tested many systems in the past five years, looking for one on which a Trader can rely and trade to be a Winner in the market. I can say that the V- Power System created by Mike is a Mastermind. Patience is Gold. If a Trader follows the Golden setup clearly explained Mike and wait with patience for the signal to pop up, he will stop loosing money in the market and be a Winner for years to come.

Thank you Mike and continue to be sincere with yourself and help traders who are struggling to make a life in the market.

california, USA,
May 5, 2018,

Excellent EA which actualluy works

Nothing worked consistently in forex until I used the Edge EA. Since I've been using it I've only had 1 loss and a good string now of winners. Combine trend analysis and this EA and you make pips. Excellent EA, finally found one which works.