Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

Updated: Sep 22, 2020 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Serbia and Montenegro,
Dec 15, 2017,

Mike is a genuine guy

Being a professional trader myself, I can only the best words for Mike - the owner of Perfect Trend System. I call him by the nick name- Big Mike. He is a genuine trader and a great coder. I requested few indicators from him that go along with my own method and it worked like a charm. He also develops his own trading methods that are easy to use and implement and yet they are effective. 5 stars for Mike!

perth, Australia,
Jan 13, 2020,

PTS Alerter 3LineStrike

I use this indicator for big time frame bios such as daily weekly and monthly . Very useful.
thanks

France, France,
Jan 5, 2020,

Review about DBT,STME, STME ALERTER, 3LINE

After a lot of research to find a profitable forex solution, I found Mike's site which offers several systems.

indicators like Strong Trends Magic Entries & Double Tops Bottoms are very impressive and can have more than 75% of winning trade if you follow the strategy available on his site.

the only drawback is that the community on the telegram groups is not very active.

Best regards.

Dresden, Germany,
Oct 26, 2019,

V-system, pts doublebottomtop, pts 3 Line chart

Hello i use the v-system, pts Double bottomtop and 3 Line chart Systems and Indikators.
They work well for me and i am happy that i purchased them.

Brisbane, Australia,
May 1, 2020,

PTS supres alerter | macd divergence scanner | trend with magic entries

Honest review right here!

firstly i bought magic trend probably 2 years ago and never really bothered to use it properly as i didnt want to then shell out for the scanner. i feel not having an alert inside the indicator is a little cheap and unfair as it forces you into another purchase. i understand the scanner has alerts but i think the difference between the scanner doing MTF scanning and the indicator attatched to individual charts means both should contain an alert. i have still not used this indicator so i cannot comment on the profitability of it until i get the scanner.

secondly divergence scanner - now this is a great tool and works extremely well. it is not spammy with alerts so when they do appear they tend to be in a bunch within a few hours or days then nothing for a week or so. this means they are not to be ignored when they do appear as they are not common. the results are good if you have an understanding that divergence can and generally will extend past the alert point. it is not saying " bearish div go sell" its saying " bearish div keep an eye on it" and if this rule is respected then you will do well with this indicator. if you just sell because theres a bear div alert well you arent going to have any happy days.

lastly and personally for me the best i have access to - supres alerter

this thing is a beast. i made my purchase price back within 24 hours of buying it which was this week. last night i made 4x my purchase while asleep and could not be happier. i will be putting my profits towards the V power EA and plan on returning to create a new post with a review on that as well.

i may not have had the supres indi for long but in the time i have had it i have made more money than it cost many times over, in fact this indicator has covered the costs of all my purchases and left me cash on the side.

if you can only afford one indicator and dont want to baby sit the charts with an indicator that has no alert, buy this one set it up turn on push notifications for your mobile device and go do something else that doesnt involve you losing money by over trading.

100%
Veneto, Italy,
Jul 15, 2020,

V PowerSystem Unlimited

V PowerSystem Unlimited
I purchased this instrument, and I am very happy, well done, and very precise

Tennessee, USA,
Mar 23, 2020,

Excellent Product!

I purchased the PTS DoubleTop DoubleBottom Alerter and have to say that I'm and 100% pleased with the purchase. Works great and comes with excellent training and guidance. Has worked flawlessly over the past several months and it has been profitable! I highly recommend it.

Sebastian,
Germany,
Jan 17, 2018,

Mikes Systems are the best I ever came across

I have to say, first i thought Mike was a scam, when he wrote me on MQL to test his indicators. After 1 month i tried the indicators and i have to say, i`m more than satisfied with the Indicators and Mikes support. Also the Community around the trading setups is really great. If you are looking for a holy grail system, you are probably on the wrong side. But if you are looking for to be a profitable trader. This is the best that ever happened to me.

Hunedoara, Romania,
May 19, 2020,

Very good Expert Advisor

I have been using V-power on a FxOpen Live account for about a month and I can tell you that the success rate is 78%.
I am very satisfied with the results and I hope to continue to get at least the same results.

Uzice, Serbia,
Feb 27, 2020,

PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Indi

Hello everyone. This is my second post about Mike's products. After I already wrote about PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries, PTS_Alerter_3LineStrike, PTS_SuperTrend and PTS_Double_TopBottom I want to say something about PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Indi indicator.

I have recently purchased PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Indi and I can say that is absolutely excelent product. The indicator will spot regular divergences fully automatic. You will simply see the colored boxes on the chart. It very usefull for beginers because no divergence analysis skills required and you can easily analyze any instrument on any time frame. Everything is very correct and precise.

Soon I will purchase MACD Divergence Box Alerter. This two indicators in combination will save my time. I will write about that when I buy indicator. Until that, I wish good luck to everyone.

Cheers.

Nov 6, 2019 - 5 Stars Hello everyone. I followed Mike Semlitsch on twitter for a while and then became interested in his systems and indicators. At first I just read the rules that must be followed in order to be successfully traded and then I started using some of the indicators that are free to test. I also started following the telegram channels and discussions regarding the indicators.

Some time ago I bought the The 3-Line-Strike Alerter indicator, which is very useful especially if a signal appears on a higher time frame. After that I used the free version of the PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries indicator. Although the free version is only available for two currency pairs, I got interested and bought a full license.

As I have a steady job in another profession, forex is an additional hobby so I am not able to fully commit to trading. I am currently in the process of studying how the indicator works on different currency pairs. I pay most attention to oil trading and I can say that the indicator shows good results there.

My observation is that the indicator is best used on fast currencies and oil. It shows trend and momentum very well and also deep pullback, which really makes trading easier. In combination with some of the pivot indicators it shows very good results.

The price of the indicator is not high and if you follow strict rules you should start earning money very quickly.

In addition to the PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries indicator, I highly recommend the Double Tops / Bottoms indicator, the signals at longer time frames are really profitable. In my trading I use both indicators on the same chart.

For all the PerfectTrendSystem.com indicators I have used, whether they are free versions or paid versions, I only have praise.

Cheers.