PerfectTrendSystem.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 15, 2019
Mike Semlitsch

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Sebastian,
Germany,
Jan 17, 2018,

Mikes Systems are the best I ever came across

I have to say, first i thought Mike was a scam, when he wrote me on MQL to test his indicators. After 1 month i tried the indicators and i have to say, i`m more than satisfied with the Indicators and Mikes support. Also the Community around the trading setups is really great. If you are looking for a holy grail system, you are probably on the wrong side. But if you are looking for to be a profitable trader. This is the best that ever happened to me.
Mar 7, 2019,

Pefectt Trend

Mike is an experienced trader and has lot of knowledge All the trading systems and strategies he created by him are of high quality and help trade better . V Power EA and system created by him is incredibly great.

He provides great support for all his systems and stands by his products . I own nearly all of Mike's products.
Nigeria, Nigeria,
May 17, 2018,

I have been looking for a system that could earn me ‘stable money’ but never did I get one until when I stumbled into Mike’s perfect trend system. I was very skeptical of the system as the case has always been that they promise so much and deliver little or nothing. Glad to add that ‘this is the real deal’. My conviction that it will be a good system stemmed from the fact that he offers a trial version of all his systems for unlimited time but for limited currency pairs. This kind of offer I have never had elsewhere during my years of searching for a system/indicator that would do what the seller says it will do. His response time to queries is second to none. I have bought the Alerter for
double top/ double-bottom, multi-timeframe MACD. I am currently sourcing money to buy Magic Entries within Strong Trends indicators/alerts. From the results I am getting so far I am sure I will not need to borrow to buy the remainder but gradually earning to buy them. It might take time to build the required amount of money as my account is a small one. So far, so good. Thanks, Mike and members of his trading group that has been so helpful. Real people, real ideas. – OGBORIEFOR OMOKHAGBO
Malaga, Spain,
Jul 4, 2019,

Great experience

I bought the v-power system and it has been great so far, averaging a 5% profit per month. Mike is always responsive and ready to help together with the other people in the group.
Singapore,
Mar 16, 2019,

A Positive Expectancy Strategy that takes advantage of how Market Makers operate

I rarely write reviews on products and services, because many that I've come across simply weren't worth the time and effort to do so. However, I'm very impressed by the quality and education that came with Mike's V-Power EA.

The V-Power EA comes with 2 modes, a manual alert & entry function, and an Auto Entry function that only triggers once it meets a set of specific criteria.
Personally, I find it best used in context of what the market is doing, so I use it within my market analysis and strategy.

It's not something to be used blindly just because an alert comes up. The rules for what to look out for are provided by Mike on the website and inside the Telegram Chat Group where other traders use V-Power as well.

The EA works on the H1 time frame, but you can do your H4/D1/W1 analysis prior to activating the alert or Auto Entry function (which is what I do).

The primary reasons why I use the V-Power EA are:
1) It's based on a permanent market edge, on the understanding of how market makers operate their business to make their profits. So I can be confident that the edge in this set-up won't be going away as long as the financial markets continue to operate.
2) The Auto Entry function saves me a lot of time and energy. I don't need to babysit the charts once I've identified a good opportunity to enter the market. I just activate the Auto Entry function, and go about my day. I check in once in a while, to see that the conditions are still valid and I still want my trade to be activated once the conditions are met.

What I think can be improved about the EA:
1) It operates on a lot size entry, rather than a percentage risk sizing. It's not a deal breaker, because there are benefits to using a fixed lot size as well.
2) It works ONLY on the H1 time frame, but I can live with that because I don't trade lower than the H1. So it's not really for traders who scalp or trade the M1/M5/M15/M30 time frame.
3) You need to LEARN how to use it properly, as in read the educational material, test it out in demo accounts before using it on your Live account. While it's pretty straightforward, you still need to learn how to use it properly and what can/can't be done with the EA.
4) You can't really do much trade management with it in terms of scaling OUT. If you exit 1 partial (for e.g. out of 2 or 3 partial entries), the EA exits the entire position. The workaround is to remove the EA from the charts and manage the stops/profit targets manually.
5) Once you close the MT4 platform or change time frames, the alerts/auto entry function is deactivated. I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing, because it makes sure I run through the charts and check that my alerts/auto entries are activated. It removes the possibility of me "forgetting" that I have an auto entry activated on a pair I no longer want to open a position in.

As with any EA, the support that comes with it is critical. If there's any problems or questions with the functionality of the EA, Mike is there in the Telegram chats to answer and help out. So far, there have been minimal updates to the EA as it works well. Any issues are quickly solved and updates sent out to the group within a short turnaround time.

Is it a 100% win rate strategy and EA? I wish, but obviously it's not.

No EA does that over the long term, but with a solid understanding of the set-ups and bigger picture (that Mike has also shared with traders), V-Power is a very robust and positive expectancy strategy. I've had a nice string of winners before getting hit with a losing trade in most cases, which is dependent on how you adjust the SL/TP settings in the EA itself.

i.e. if you want a bigger TP, then it's most likely your win rate will drop. And if you go for a smaller TP, your win rate will be higher (all things being equal).

For me, it's the edge that comes with understanding how market makers operate and taking advantage to be on the same side as the smart money that makes V-Power an excellent tool and trading strategy.
Thusitha,
New Zealand,
Jan 22, 2019,

Excellent

Mikes PTS Alert Indicator excellent indicator I got. more than 90% positive signals Generate by PTS Alert Indicator
Georgia, USA,
Dec 6, 2018,

This is about the best experiences I have had with any Vendor. Mike provide great products, service and support. I am a very satisfy customer and will support any products he put out. Not to mention he has amazing write up about trading in general. A++ Keep it up!
Apr 4, 2018,

Excellent Indicator!!

I've been trading using the Double Top/Bottom indi since last December. I discovered Mike's Forex Factor thread after searching for others that traded double tops/bottoms. I've been trading them for several years using, "Trader Vic: Methods of a Wall Street Master", 2B and 123 Reversal patterns but just recently (past 10 months) with a twist of my own. I was amazed to find how well Mike's indi worked and in situations I would never have considered. That's because he just doesn't look at the pattern but understands the mechanics behind them, which he shares with you. This understanding alone is worth it's weight in gold.

A little later after I joined he designed a customizable Alerter to the setups that would email you if a signal occurred. This is great for those with a full time job and unable to stare at charts all day. Unfortunately for me, and Mike who spent 40 or more emails trying to help me (thanks Mike!), I was unable to get emails. Others had the same problem mainly associated with security issues between MT4 and Gmail. So Mike designed a way to bypass the problem and started a service that has MT4 send the Alerter's signals to his server and then sends it to your inbox.

Mike also started a Telegram group to discuss setups to give support for others trading the system get the most out of it and learn from veteran traders of the indi. I watched the group grow from 20 or so just before the new year and now it's up to 525 members.
Thailand,
Nov 13, 2018,

PerfectTrendSystem.com (Mike Semlitsch) products are excellent. provided you follow the guidance, you will be profitable, customers are able to access his Telegram feeds where Mike keeps in touch with his customers and offers consistently good advice. GL all Jim Tee
Australia,
May 12, 2018,

You just set the alerter to your requirements, walk away from the charts, and wait for the high probability alert which in 80% of cases will be spot on where there will be impulse and momentum created by the smart money. Without Mike's system, it would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. If you never or rarely ride a trend giving you 5r or more, you need to take a look. Great service and a very reasonable price. This will give you a huge edge in the market..