Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

Updated: Aug 14, 2020 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Adelaide, Australia,
Mar 8, 2020,

Total useless product

Positive reviews are obtained by some offer provided by seller.
Each subscribers are pushed to a telegram channel some of them stays there for a while and quit.
Author actually makes the things complex.
so don't waste your time & money

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Mar 13, 2020:
Dear Airone,

I'm sorry that our product does not suit you.

We are doing our best to educate our members with publicly available information, as well as 2 weekly emails and constant guidance in the telegram groups.

One of our members recently got a prop trader at the prop trading company FTMO (the link is on the website). He managed to fulfill all necessary requirements while he traded with our V-Power system. Many other members also report success with our systems. I traded successfully during 12 months in front of hundreds of members in the private V-Power group (the link to the verified account is also on the website). So even if my explanations on the website sound complicated, there seems to be something of value in it. Otherwise we would not get those results.

To be honest, I don't think that there is an easy way to win in the financial markets as a trader. I have done my best to explain complex things as easy as possible. It pays to digest that information even it takes several weeks or months. The amount of time highly depends on the previous trading experience.

Best regards
Mike Semlitsch
Bratislava, Slovakia,
Jul 6, 2020,

Signals

Signals didnt reach TP, a it goes always in oposite trend. Didnt receive my money which he Guarantee

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Jul 8, 2020:
This is either a review from a competitor or from a customer who ignored everything that I wrote on the website and in the learning material.

1. We don't provide a target price with our signals. So, his statement "didn't reach TP" is simply not true. We teach our members how to trade based on the mechanically generated signals. We have members with a verified track record of 1+ years who trade with 80% winning percentage. We have also members who successfully applied as a prop trader at FTMO and are now managing money from investors.

2. We always act according to our refund policy. I searched the ticketsystem for the word "charon" and couldn't find one single ticket. So if you are a genuine customer and didn't contact our support then you can still write us and we will check your case.
Stockholm, Sweden,
Jul 18, 2020,

The ADMIN of their private V-Power group are lower than pond scum!

I will give you a review based on unethical behaviours from the admin and possible the owner.

This group only want to sell their indicators which many can be found free over at MQL5. (Like the MTF MACD -> https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8816) just one of many. Just alter it so it show H4 on other TF as MA strength and call it MACD so newbies can figure it out. Smart. No illegal, but unethical.

Always new indicators re-created from already free. They should be free. But this company use thier V-Power EA ( Is great, and not a ripoff for sure.) As a way to make the free/paid indicators look good.

So now back what happen. All I did was to provide free content in how to effectively enter these V-Power trades. I never have, or will sell anything.

For the NON Customer you should be aware that nowdays you have to check a gazillion of rules to use The V-Power Auto-Entry funtion (needs manual activation in the EA). And make it so complex so newbies just have to buy all these indicators.

This free content gave the members an optional entry system. (Exactly like the admins do in the group).

I was was contacted (Once) by one of the admin's (Not the owner). Saying "that you talk about (Non Indicator they sell in your video)". And that is not part of "Mike's Indicators" no sell, no mention.

So I said: OK! I will stop talk about anything not related. And it could have been all good from there. BUT instead this admin now blocked this member and removed all his posts.

So PTS is not what is once was. Like all system sellers, and con-educators they only care to sell, and make money. Not to teach and improve members knowledge. And if there comes any threat to their cashflow. They ban and block and delete that person.

If you like to use an EA with many manual steps to re-actiate alerts/entry and, check rules and try to figure out why trades didnt went right based on this con-admin who post his charts with lines all over it. Then The V-Power is for you. Is not much Automated. Is an order placer basically.

BUT V-Power is good when you do understand the basics. So is sad that they have lower than pond scum admins who decide to block and delete members who did NOTHING but trying to provide value.

If you want to keep being dependant of indicator hell, and make other people profits. Then I would say this is an excellent Business to Join!

Several members have contacted me and say they can't believe what they saw. And of course ask for my videos as they where only there to help. But I understand is not welcome so I left.

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Jul 22, 2020:
Hi Daniel,

first of all thank you for your statement that our V-Power EA is great :)

And thank you for the great review that you posted in 2018 (https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/716614) about my trading method:

"Excellent post and idea. Been following you for awhile. As the method fit well with my own Market Maker Method with false breakouts and re-tests I think this is a GEM everyone should watch and learn how to identify the best turns with TL breaks and long wicks."

Now to your other points:

As far as I got informed, the thing that made you angry was that the admin of the private V-Power group asked you to stop posting videos and screenshots that were not related to our trading method. After the admin chatted with you several times you didn't stop posting these things. The admin then put you in read-only mode. So you were no longer able to post in the group. After that you requested your money back which you received immediately.

As far as I can see, olny your ego got hurt by putting you in read only-mode. Nothing else happened.

We know us since 2018. You were a member of the public V-Power group. We chatted a lot.

Back in 2018 I already explained to you that educating a lot of traders (groups) is a tough job. Most people have little trading experience. They need a clear guidance with no distraction. We need to repeat and teach the same things over and over again. You can't bombard them with 1000 different new ideas. Therefore, I forbade you back in 2018 to post any unrelated videos or other trading material in my groups.

Then you left the public group in 2018. I heard nothing from you since then.

Now in July 2020 you deciced to purchase V-Power and join the private group. You immediately started to post unrelated videos and other material again. The same problem occurred as in 2018. You confused every new member with unrelated postings/material etc. That was the reason why the admin set you in read-only mode.

Everything else that you wrote in your review here on FPA about the company is only an attempt make me pay for your anger. And the claims are complete nonsense.

I can show to you that you even don't understand the purpose of the simple MACD MTF indicator that you mentioned in your review here on FPA. This indicator always shows the values of the reference timeframe that you configure e.g. to h4. It will then always show the values of the timeframe H4 even if you switch to H1, M30, M15, M5 or M1. With that logic you can do the entry timing on lower timeframes while you have always the values from H4 on the chart.

You are saying that you can do the same thing with the normal free MACD indicator by changing the parameters. This is nonsense. This would be completely unpractical because you would need to change the parameters of the MACD indicator every time you switch to another timeframe. If you switch from H4 to H1 you would need to multiply the values of the parameters with 4. If you switch to M30 then you need to multiple with 8. If you switch to M15 then you need to multiply with 16. And it gets even more fun with M5 and M1. Who on earth would like to do this manual calculation and changing of the indicator settings everytime he switches the timeframe?? So what you are talking is complete nonsense. It can NOT be done with the free MACD indicator.

Ah yes, and the price of my MACD MTF indicator is only 20 bucks. That is a tiny price for a useful trading tool.

And about my other helper indicators which support the 3 main trading systems:

E.g. most people can't detect regular divergences. Therefore, we developed an indicator and an alerter for the regular divegences. Now when they see the divegences on the chart drawn by the indicator, only then they start learning how to detect them visually.

The same is true for support/resistance levels. Most people don't know what "untouched" support/resistance levels are. I explained the concept with a complete blog post and detailed screenshots. But from the feedback while teaching thousands of traders, most people can not translate a written concept like "untouched support/resistance" that was explained in detail in a blog post into a live chart during their live trading. They need guidance from an indicator. They learn from the drawings of the indicator. Maybe later they will understand the concept completely and could do it without an indicator.

You were 2 years away from the community. During this time members produced a track record of 1+ year while they traded our concepts and trading methods. Others have successfully applied at the prop trading firm FTMO and they are now managing money from investors. Therefore, our trading methods and teaching methods work very good for many traders.

You are a good trader Daniel. I'd appreciate that you try to build your own community and try to teach people with your own trading style. Then you will see how other people who post unrelated material will distract people and diminish the success of your members.

Cheers Mike
Fresno, CA, USA,
Jan 28, 2020,

Very good for both beginners and Professionals

This system is very well designed and criteria for trading are clearly defined. The only reason I did not give a 5 star is that the system does not scan for potential trades and notify me in advance. If you lose with this system, it's because you don't have the patience to wait for the market to converge and meet all the criteria before entering the trades..

Dublin, Ireland,
Aug 7, 2020,

V Power EA

It is very hard to trade forex 100% automatically. However the V power EA is not quite 100% automated but it is very close. If you are looking for a system that will allow you to work and trade at the same time I believe this is it.

Landskrona, Sweden,
Jun 22, 2020,

V-Power

Regarding V-Power.  Very effective and powerful simi ea I purchase this item since march and I been using it. and I also join in the telegram. and get some information about this ea. Thanks to the author Mike and ANDRO for making this possible. to my trading

Chattanooga, TN, USA,
Jan 14, 2020,

V Power System - EA with great potential

After I read the article related to this EA, overall, it much makes more sense, and I decided to give it a try. I use this EA in conjunction with MACD/RSI divergence or Double Top-Bottom scanners. Once I receive the notification from the scanner(s), I review the price actions and identify the area of value with the help of support-resistance or trend- lines. With that, I can confirm whether or not I should go for short or long. By setting the EA on automatic entry, so far my results are positive. There are a few things, which in my opinion can improve this EA:
1. Mike (author of this EA) seems reluctant to incorporated MM into his EAs, but I believe having MM or some sort of MM, will help users to properly manage their risks.
2. At this moment, I have to rely on other indicators to identify the potential setup. It would be interesting if this EA has the ability to do just that.
As for now, I am quite impressed with its performance. IMHO, this EA is one of a few AEs that can identify the “edge” when you want to trade in Forex.

Jan 8, 2020 - 4 Stars While looking for EA that can help me to optimize my trading style, I stumble upon EdgeZone EA. Upon reading the EA description and video, I believe this is the EA I am looking for. I decided to give it a try. So far it performs as intended, although I have a couple of suggestions to improve this EA.
1. It would be great if this EA is equipped with money management (MM). Such as based on predetermined stop loss and number of possible open positions, the lot size can be calculated. So far I have to do it manually, by setting up the stop loss, I calculate the lot size. Once I know the lot size and determine the number of possible open positions, I assign the lot size for each possible open position.
2. The EA buttons on the chart seem a bit off if you use a high-resolution screen. With high-resolution screens become so common, have the ability to have an option for high-resolution screens becomes a necessity.
Looking forward to the future update of this EA.

India, India,
Jul 20, 2020,

Supertrend alerter

Purchased supertrend alerter.which alert for mutitime frame .i m satisfied with purchase.looking to make some $$.Thanks

Hesse, Germany,
Apr 1, 2020,

Very profitable system - Vpower system

The system is not easy to understand at first, but if you keep at it and learn the system, it gives you profit. I am still learning and I find the blog very informative. I find the telegram groups less informative, because there are so many people just trying to show how many pips they have and don´t seem interested in helping newcomers. Mike is very helpful, but of course he must have loads of messages to answer everyday. Great system, looking forward to knowing more and the success that comes with it.
Tang,
Malaysia,
Feb 14, 2018,

Excellent system. For those thinking bout it, yes, it works

An excellent signals and alert system by Mike but must strictly trade by the rules. On the second week of trading, I managed to complete 8 trades, 100% win rate, made 250 pips and 4% growth on my account, all in just 1 week. Now, it's not for those who wants to sign up and sit and wait for the signals to trade itself. You still have to go through the learning curve but the reward is excellent. And Mike is giving the indicator for free! Thanks Mike for the excellent system!