Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

Updated: Aug 7, 2020 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Bristol, United Kingdom,
Nov 23, 2019,

Great Software that gives you a positive edge whilst trading.

Mike provide great products, service and support.
I own most of Mike's products and since trading on live accounts have seen my profits steadily increase.
The two outstanding products are the "double tops" and the daddy of them all "V-power"
I cannot recommend these products enough. Bravo Mike!

Verona, Italy,
May 3, 2018,

Absolutely amazing products, Mike is a trustworthy seller and his knowledge and guidance can help any trader from beginners to advancers. Double top/bottom indicator is my favorite and the 8 timeframes scanner is a great tool. Great support too, five stars.

Latvia,
Jan 15, 2018,

Definitely not one to miss!!

I joined Mikes Double Top/Bottom group just over 2 weeks ago and am very impressed by the quality of the indicator when used in confluence with other factors of the market, as taught by Mike and deeply discussed within an excellent interactive membership. This interaction keeps newbies or less experienced out of the MM's hands often, taking high probability and profitability trades only.
Yes there are other excellent groups too but this simply alerts the group, the interaction starts and the analysis completed for a ''Trade or No Trade''. All quite simple really.
As for Mike, I cant speak highly enough. Almost always there,, obviously reads all the chat, constantly preparing more supporting training material, Excellent stuff, Thanks Mike!

Lessines, Belgium,
May 18, 2020,

a clear view of the market

The v-power system indicator is quite simple to set up. It allows to take a movement from the beginning. With a little practice, it is quite possible to be profitable very quickly in the forex market.

Bangkok, Thailand,
Dec 10, 2019,

Convenience indicator although working regular job.

I follow perfecttrendsystem telegram group for a while. Their system can scan divergence up to 30 currency and every time frame. And when I received signal alert by mobile phone, I can trade in the best price although I didn't watch Graph at the moment. It's the indicator you must have.

Ankara, Turkey,
Jun 2, 2020,

PTS_Trend_With Magic Entries

I studied technical analysis for a year, learned all formations, researched and tried many strategies. I bought other indicators. I was still losing.
Until I knew Mike.
5-Pts_macd_divergence_box_
6- 3-Line-Strike Alerter
7- The Setup Service For The
Magic Entry System
They all work superbly. And now I win. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Also telegram groups are excellent groups, like school.
Thanks Mike.

Florida, USA,
Apr 4, 2020,

I Knew This Was What I Really Needed

I got one of Mike's indicators one year ago and I could see the potential but I was distracted by many of the shiny products out there and did not put it to use.

I started to learn trading by myself and finally I became better after so many years of failing and not seeing results but I knew I was still missing something so I could be even more profitable

After finding Mike's website again and paying more attention to the content I was convinced that this might be the last thing I needed to become a consistent profitable trader so bought one of his new indicators and I am 100% satisfied with it.

To be honest this is one of the best trading indicators I have found so far. At least that is my experience.

Jan 28, 2020,

These products are just exceptional...

First of all... I have tried a number of systems/indicators/EA's and when I say a number I mean over 100 paid products for trading....
During this time I have found maybe 1-2 products that are actually really good and I can incorporate into my strategies. I must say that the products by Mike I really something good amazing and his hard work has really added an edge to my trading style. The V-Power EA is so accurate at calculating the next move, when the pair begins moving in that direction what the EA displaying it really goes down hard!
I have also tried the Strong Trends + Magic Entries and that also is really useful and powerful.
All I can say is it was all worth a purchase, hope Mike carries on creating such productive and helpful inventions!!

Montréal, Canada,
Jul 21, 2019,

Well coded EA

I just purchases the V-Power System. I like the background explaining why this system works. The guy knows the market for sure. The EA makes also a perfect indicator for trend confirmation and continuation strategy.

Düsseldorf, Germany,
Apr 16, 2020,

Perfecttrend V Power System and Indicators

I really can recommend this trading system. The tools that I use from this site and from Mike especially are as follow:

support resistance indicator
support resistance alerter
V-Box alerter
V-Box trading Ea
MACD Divergence indicator

you do not need all of these indicators, but I bought them additional to the system because I really like how I can use them for my trading in general. The shstem itself in this case the V Power System is a great system which is explained really good on his website. You also get access to a telegram group when you buy the system which provides with even more insight about the system.

As the rules that the system uses are rules that are and will be present all the time in the market the winning percentage of this system can get very high if you take your time to read through the provided information on the website.

i would buy it again for sure!

Mar 5, 2020 - 5 Stars I am learning forex trading for several years now. And at one point the strategy the worked best for me was BTMM. But as I have also a 40 hour per week job BTMM was only useable for me on my free days or when I got on vacation. But then I found this system here the V Power System EA. And oh boy I can tell you for me it is like a dream came true. The principles of the V Power system are similar to the general BTMM system that I have learned earlier so I can already see how this EA really can give you an edge over the market. And with the option to automate entries it finally gives me the option to trade even when I am at work. All I have to do is to set alerts for the pairs that i am interested in and wait for the alerts to be triggered :).

So thank you Mike for this great EA!

I also use his Support resistance indicator as well as the MACD divergence and VBoxes alert indicator and all of them are just genius!