PerfectTrendSystem.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 24, 2020
Mike Semlitsch

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Hunedoara, Romania,
May 19, 2020,

Very good Expert Advisor

I have been using V-power on a FxOpen Live account for about a month and I can tell you that the success rate is 78%.
I am very satisfied with the results and I hope to continue to get at least the same results.

Lessines, Belgium,
May 18, 2020,

a clear view of the market

The v-power system indicator is quite simple to set up. It allows to take a movement from the beginning. With a little practice, it is quite possible to be profitable very quickly in the forex market.

May 17, 2020,

Highly Reliable Indicators, Alerters and Strategy

In my two years of trading forex and indices i have used countless number of indicators and systems but sad to say most of them are not what they claimed to be.

I bumped into PTS by chance after using one of their free indicators and started exploring the free V-Power and STME limited version and i did some backtesting. To my surprise if you follow the rules strictly the results were more than satisfying. On top of that, all their systems are backed up by detailed explanation writeups and logics.

I am now a regular user of the paid version of V-Power EA and Alerter, SuppRes_MTF, 3 Lines Strike Alerter, MACD Divergence Indicator and Double Top/Bottom Alerter.

Overall, is a highly recommended system and strategy. You don't need to just take my word for it, give it a try.

Bangkok, Thailand,
May 16, 2020,

Perfect Trend and Convenience system to monitor overall market price

the PTS Alerter Suppres is easy tool to monitor Support and Resistance levels 30 pairs every timeframe, 24 hrs and help me to select the best pair to trade. The alerter informed me by telephone on normal working day so It's no need to wait for a long time to trade only few pairs. It's give more opportunity to improve my account rapidly.

Brisbane, Australia,
May 1, 2020,

PTS supres alerter | macd divergence scanner | trend with magic entries

Honest review right here!

firstly i bought magic trend probably 2 years ago and never really bothered to use it properly as i didnt want to then shell out for the scanner. i feel not having an alert inside the indicator is a little cheap and unfair as it forces you into another purchase. i understand the scanner has alerts but i think the difference between the scanner doing MTF scanning and the indicator attatched to individual charts means both should contain an alert. i have still not used this indicator so i cannot comment on the profitability of it until i get the scanner.

secondly divergence scanner - now this is a great tool and works extremely well. it is not spammy with alerts so when they do appear they tend to be in a bunch within a few hours or days then nothing for a week or so. this means they are not to be ignored when they do appear as they are not common. the results are good if you have an understanding that divergence can and generally will extend past the alert point. it is not saying " bearish div go sell" its saying " bearish div keep an eye on it" and if this rule is respected then you will do well with this indicator. if you just sell because theres a bear div alert well you arent going to have any happy days.

lastly and personally for me the best i have access to - supres alerter

this thing is a beast. i made my purchase price back within 24 hours of buying it which was this week. last night i made 4x my purchase while asleep and could not be happier. i will be putting my profits towards the V power EA and plan on returning to create a new post with a review on that as well.

i may not have had the supres indi for long but in the time i have had it i have made more money than it cost many times over, in fact this indicator has covered the costs of all my purchases and left me cash on the side.

if you can only afford one indicator and dont want to baby sit the charts with an indicator that has no alert, buy this one set it up turn on push notifications for your mobile device and go do something else that doesnt involve you losing money by over trading.

100%
Mauritius, Mauritius,
Apr 30, 2020,

The V- Power System is one on which a Trader can rely

I have tested many systems in the past five years, looking for one on which a Trader can rely and trade to be a Winner in the market. I can say that the V- Power System created by Mike is a Mastermind. Patience is Gold. If a Trader follows the Golden setup clearly explained Mike and wait with patience for the signal to pop up, he will stop loosing money in the market and be a Winner for years to come.

Thank you Mike and continue to be sincere with yourself and help traders who are struggling to make a life in the market.

James H,
TX, USA,
Apr 29, 2020,

Great Indicator and scanner

The Scanner is stable and accurate with many features to send email etc. it is fast and can scan from the 1m to the 1w time frame. The indicator is great when used in combination with other trend reversal signals. The support provided by Mike in the telegram channels is consistent and the community is very active and helpful.

UK, United Kingdom,
Apr 26, 2020,

STME and supertrend scanner

I recently added the STME alerter and supertrend scanner to my repetoir.

Super trend scanner is so helpful for showing early warning of a confirmed trend reversal in H4.
Also useful for early warning of pullbacks for STME entries.
The STME alerter is then the icing on the cake with precise entry points.

Can’t recommend the indicators and reading material (whichh is all free) enough, the indicators and scanners just make life much easier

Düsseldorf, Germany,
Apr 16, 2020,

Perfecttrend V Power System and Indicators

I really can recommend this trading system. The tools that I use from this site and from Mike especially are as follow:

support resistance indicator
support resistance alerter
V-Box alerter
V-Box trading Ea
MACD Divergence indicator

you do not need all of these indicators, but I bought them additional to the system because I really like how I can use them for my trading in general. The shstem itself in this case the V Power System is a great system which is explained really good on his website. You also get access to a telegram group when you buy the system which provides with even more insight about the system.

As the rules that the system uses are rules that are and will be present all the time in the market the winning percentage of this system can get very high if you take your time to read through the provided information on the website.

i would buy it again for sure!

Mar 5, 2020 - 5 Stars I am learning forex trading for several years now. And at one point the strategy the worked best for me was BTMM. But as I have also a 40 hour per week job BTMM was only useable for me on my free days or when I got on vacation. But then I found this system here the V Power System EA. And oh boy I can tell you for me it is like a dream came true. The principles of the V Power system are similar to the general BTMM system that I have learned earlier so I can already see how this EA really can give you an edge over the market. And with the option to automate entries it finally gives me the option to trade even when I am at work. All I have to do is to set alerts for the pairs that i am interested in and wait for the alerts to be triggered :).

So thank you Mike for this great EA!

I also use his Support resistance indicator as well as the MACD divergence and VBoxes alert indicator and all of them are just genius!

Florida, USA,
Apr 4, 2020,

I Knew This Was What I Really Needed

I got one of Mike's indicators one year ago and I could see the potential but I was distracted by many of the shiny products out there and did not put it to use.

I started to learn trading by myself and finally I became better after so many years of failing and not seeing results but I knew I was still missing something so I could be even more profitable

After finding Mike's website again and paying more attention to the content I was convinced that this might be the last thing I needed to become a consistent profitable trader so bought one of his new indicators and I am 100% satisfied with it.

To be honest this is one of the best trading indicators I have found so far. At least that is my experience.

rajkot, India,
Apr 3, 2020,

2 months ago I purchased the PTS Vpower EA. this is really excellent

as per my experience , this is good indicator to catch tops and bottoms for v-shapes created..and we will enter a perfect time to maximum profitability for our trade winning ratio and profit winning ratio. Now i think to go for V-Power Boxes Alerter for more accurate the Perfect Trading Entries. and also go for PTS DoubleTop Bottom to catch more and more accurate and excellent entries for secure my trades

Oloruntoba Ephraim Oluwasogo,
Lagos state, Nigeria,
Apr 2, 2020,

Best indicator in my arsenal.

Honestly, I am a big fan of Mike’s indicators/Ea’. I’ve been using his indicators for up to a year now. I have up to 7 of his indicators and one of his Ea (Vpower).

Vpower is a the most important tool in my trading arsenal. It shows me relevant support/resistance. It adds more meaning to my chart. I am unable to even analyze a chart with Vpower. VPOWER Will be a great tool for newbies. Because Vpower will show you all the Important support and resistance level(green and red boxes). It’s a tool every trader should have.

Hesse, Germany,
Apr 1, 2020,

Very profitable system - Vpower system

The system is not easy to understand at first, but if you keep at it and learn the system, it gives you profit. I am still learning and I find the blog very informative. I find the telegram groups less informative, because there are so many people just trying to show how many pips they have and don´t seem interested in helping newcomers. Mike is very helpful, but of course he must have loads of messages to answer everyday. Great system, looking forward to knowing more and the success that comes with it.
Tennessee, USA,
Mar 23, 2020,

Excellent Product!

I purchased the PTS DoubleTop DoubleBottom Alerter and have to say that I'm and 100% pleased with the purchase. Works great and comes with excellent training and guidance. Has worked flawlessly over the past several months and it has been profitable! I highly recommend it.

Bouc-Bel-Air, France,
Mar 20, 2020,

Boost your trading skills

I am a Forex trader that has been actively in the market for over 11 years… buying so many stuff looking for the Holy Grail. Instead I bought so many scams and indeed lost so much money…. as many of us…

I can tell you that I’m today only trading with Mike’s strategies, alerter’s and indicators.
Mike’s system gives you an Edge you can use over the market.
Furthermore, he runs a Telegram group in which you can improve your learning faster. Some profitable members are also really helping the new ones and sharing their trades idea.
In conclusion, if you’re looking for something that will boost your trading skills I can only enhance you to start with one of his strategy/system.

istanbul, Turkey,

3 bar Strike

All system designed very well .tons of metatrader software out there with low quality codes.some of few guys like mike cleverly,designed approach like this .I recommended use 3 bar strike correct trend direction you ll see how work .I can say dont use alone .Add own manual trade system use it together .

Purmerend, Netherlands,

Support /Resistance alerter

Every Mike product is good. His latest tool is a support resistance alert. Instead of opening different charts, you only open the alerter. This gives you a signal when the candle is 50 pips away from S or R (you can set it yourself). Saves work and you only have to see which signal meets your condition. A real German product. Simple and effective. Am happy with it

S. Schoemaker

Penang, Malaysia,

One of The Best if not The Best

I have been purchasing a lot of systems or indicators in the past, I think I could stop doing that already because V Power System has the edge that I need and I have learned a lot about the market than any other systems that I have bought.

I could safely said the system giving the confidence to trade by myself. I highly recommend his website and systems for anyone who wish to do that instead of relying on signals or EAs.

Adelaide, Australia,
Mar 8, 2020,

Total useless product

Positive reviews are obtained by some offer provided by seller.
Each subscribers are pushed to a telegram channel some of them stays there for a while and quit.
Author actually makes the things complex.
so don't waste your time & money

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Mar 13, 2020:
Dear Airone,

I'm sorry that our product does not suit you.

We are doing our best to educate our members with publicly available information, as well as 2 weekly emails and constant guidance in the telegram groups.

One of our members recently got a prop trader at the prop trading company FTMO (the link is on the website). He managed to fulfill all necessary requirements while he traded with our V-Power system. Many other members also report success with our systems. I traded successfully during 12 months in front of hundreds of members in the private V-Power group (the link to the verified account is also on the website). So even if my explanations on the website sound complicated, there seems to be something of value in it. Otherwise we would not get those results.

To be honest, I don't think that there is an easy way to win in the financial markets as a trader. I have done my best to explain complex things as easy as possible. It pays to digest that information even it takes several weeks or months. The amount of time highly depends on the previous trading experience.

Best regards
Mike Semlitsch
West Midlands, United Kingdom,
Mar 4, 2020,

Very logical

I've been trading on and off a while and not really had any sort of success. I've relied too much on indicators in the past and not really taken time to understand the market and how it moves.

Mikes system is a breath of fresh air for me. His website has loads of free info so you get an idea on how his system works and it's not overpriced.

The best part is the education on how the market works from his perspective and how the 'smart money' operates. It all makes perfect, logical sense. This doesn't mean it's easy by any means and it still requires the trader's discretion.

However, rather than blindly following signals given by a piece of software, I'm starting to understand why things happen the way the do. I'm demoing at the moment and still have a lot to unlearn and re-learn, trading is a journey they say.

I highly recommend his website and systems.
Tomasz Piątkowski,
Konin, Poland,
Mar 2, 2020,

V-Power

That's what I've been missing in my trading - V-Power helps a lot in making good decisions, while keeping the chart clean and readable. Although I don't use it as the only indicator, it makes a great strategy when combined with some others indicators (eg. divergence). My trading is more and more profitable, and while I have purchased a lot of courses, indicators and robots before, V-Power is one of the few that is really worth the money. Also, I really appreciate the knowledge that Mike shares, as it provided me with a whole new approach to trading.

Bogota, Colombia,
Mar 2, 2020,

Very Good Products from PTS

I have already bought several products, the v-power system, alerter v-power boxes, MACD divergence box and the Support Resistance MTF Indicator. All have been very useful to improve my trading style, which I combine directly with Price Action, and several configurations that mike explains in detail on its website.

The products I have bought are worth it, you just have to follow the rules and be disciplined.
Sacramento, USA,
Feb 28, 2020,

Great Informitive site with system that simple work

Hello everyone. My name is Kevin and I recently purchased a few products from
Mike's website Perfecttrendsystems. I purchased macd divergence box alert and
macd divergence box indicator and they both are excellent products and what I really found to be very useful was the information on the site about pump and dump and all the other articles.

If your looking to increase your wins read all the information on his website
get a few of the extra tools he offers and watch your account grow consistently.

Since I have read all the articles and purchase a few of his products I have
increased my wins and grown my account. This will be a great year for me to grow
my account.

If your ready to get started trading this website and tools have been one of the
best one's I've seen out there and provide me with more profitible information
then both of my brokers and their sites.

Good Luck and have fun trading.

Kevin Garrett

UK, United Kingdom,
Feb 28, 2020,

Vpower and alerter box

Purchased both the Vpower system and alerter box from Mike. The early results have been very promising and I like how you need that set criteria to enter a trade which results in only taking quality set ups.

I work full time and have been testing the EA function which is perfect if I’m unable to keep an eye on the markets. It’s important to read all the articles over and over again until you get a firm grasp of how the system works, once you get that understanding it all makes perfect sense.
So far so good.

Uzice, Serbia,
Feb 27, 2020,

PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Indi

Hello everyone. This is my second post about Mike's products. After I already wrote about PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries, PTS_Alerter_3LineStrike, PTS_SuperTrend and PTS_Double_TopBottom I want to say something about PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Indi indicator.

I have recently purchased PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Indi and I can say that is absolutely excelent product. The indicator will spot regular divergences fully automatic. You will simply see the colored boxes on the chart. It very usefull for beginers because no divergence analysis skills required and you can easily analyze any instrument on any time frame. Everything is very correct and precise.

Soon I will purchase MACD Divergence Box Alerter. This two indicators in combination will save my time. I will write about that when I buy indicator. Until that, I wish good luck to everyone.

Cheers.

Nov 6, 2019 - 5 Stars Hello everyone. I followed Mike Semlitsch on twitter for a while and then became interested in his systems and indicators. At first I just read the rules that must be followed in order to be successfully traded and then I started using some of the indicators that are free to test. I also started following the telegram channels and discussions regarding the indicators.

Some time ago I bought the The 3-Line-Strike Alerter indicator, which is very useful especially if a signal appears on a higher time frame. After that I used the free version of the PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries indicator. Although the free version is only available for two currency pairs, I got interested and bought a full license.

As I have a steady job in another profession, forex is an additional hobby so I am not able to fully commit to trading. I am currently in the process of studying how the indicator works on different currency pairs. I pay most attention to oil trading and I can say that the indicator shows good results there.

My observation is that the indicator is best used on fast currencies and oil. It shows trend and momentum very well and also deep pullback, which really makes trading easier. In combination with some of the pivot indicators it shows very good results.

The price of the indicator is not high and if you follow strict rules you should start earning money very quickly.

In addition to the PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries indicator, I highly recommend the Double Tops / Bottoms indicator, the signals at longer time frames are really profitable. In my trading I use both indicators on the same chart.

For all the PerfectTrendSystem.com indicators I have used, whether they are free versions or paid versions, I only have praise.

Cheers.