Perfect Trend System Review

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: Oct 19, 2021 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Anonymous,
Perth, Australia,
Oct 18, 2021,

I want my money back.

I bought the V-Power system as the vendor's website is convincing saying he has 2 prop trader's that use V-Power system. I've had few if any signals for the last two week's (from the telegram, chat I think there has been 2 signal's). Also vendor give's you another copy of the software for leaving a review on forex peace army. Nobody is going to leave a scathing review where they can be identified and have their software license's deactivated by the vendor.

I can't get a refund as I downloaded the free version of V-Power before I bought the full V-Power system.

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Oct 19, 2021:
Hello,

as I can hear from your review you are mainly angry because of the low amount of signals in the telegram group during the past 2 weeks. Yes that can happen from time to time because the signals are based on price action and in addition we only want to trade the best trading setups. The best trading setups bring a higher winning percentage and the most valuable service for our customers. We could give lower quality signals every day. But that's not what we want. We want to trade only highest quality setups. That approach is also the reason why our trading community produced 4 prop traders until now (They all wrote me, thanked me for my work/effort to teach them and they showed me the proof of their accomplishments, which I published on the website). I'm sorry to hear that this highly selective approach didn't meet your expectations.

About the refund: I asked the support team if any refund request was received during the past weeks by any customer. They said that there was no refund request during the past weeks. Therefore, I assume that you didn't wrote an email to the support and requested a refund. You can still write to the support and request your money back. We will certainly refund you.

We think that we provide a very fair and valuable service:
1. you can download the free versions of our products
2. after that you get free trading education and how to use the products which you are testing
3. if you purchase the full version then you still have a refund time span
4. everyone who purchased gets ongoing free trading education and setup announcement

I don't know if anybody else provides such a fair service.

Best regards
Debe, Trinidad and Tobago,
Aug 27, 2021,

This Trend Trading system is one I believe with stand the test of time.

When I first came across the V-power System, right of the bat I was interested. The more I read about it the more I started to realized that this system was unlike any other system I’ve come across so far (and I’ve tried quite a few). I downloaded the free version and gave it a try. I think the fact that the developer allows people to trade/test his system without putting out a single dollar speaks volumes on the integrity of the system. The system looked amazing during the back testing phase. After forward testing for about a week I was thoroughly impressed and purchased the full version. What I got however was far more than I expected. Apart from an extremely impressive semi-automatic EA (v-power) and learning/refining your trading skills, you get to join both their free and private telegram groups which I have to say is probably worth way more than the cost of just the EA. The level of support, interaction, notice of trade setups, when to take and when not to take trades etcetera, is absolutely astonishing. In one week I’ve taken more successful trades trading their system than I have trading any other system. My level of confidence as a trader has suddenly increased to a point in which, if I may be so bold as to say, “I finally know what I’m doing.” It’s not just an Expert Advisor but a complete Trend Trading System. I know I haven’t said much about how the system itself works in this review but I’m pretty sure I’d not do it proper justice so you can read all about that yourself from http://www.perfecttrendsystem.com/ . I’ve never been more confident as a trader than I am now. Thanks Mike.

Belem, Brazil,
Aug 2, 2021,

Simply amazing - outstanding systems, education and service!

Well I'll try to be brief... But that's not easy with such a great company and these simply amazing pro-traders, that is Mike Semlitsch and all his team, specially Andro and Anyelo who are masters at guiding us through and trading the STME and V-Power Systems, respectively.
Now, in all honest... I find it hard to understand how anyone could NOT give them at least some 4 stars. Of course, each experience is unique to the individual, and there are obviously different points of view.
That being said, I cannot say good enough things about them. Seriously.
First, I'd hurriedly bought a lot of systems in December last year, when I then found myself in grave health condition. I recall writing Mike from my cellphone at the hospital... And I did not really expect him to be so nice, understanding and at once just refund EVERYTHING - I mean, the rules for getting a refund are cristal clear, so I only wrote him so as not to regret later on that I hadn't even tried - but I shall emphasize that I would have been FINE with a NO, as I was well aware of the rules and WEEKS had elapsed already since the 7-Days Money Back Guarantee.
Hence, due to health issues, after my first consistent month of trading and getting great results, I just had to stop, move cities, deal with severe issues in my whole life... at which point I stopped again trading and investing (as by now I'd already learned that FOMO and greed are the quickest ways to blow up an account).
Just recently, things improved and I finally returned. Now, I could go on telling about other situations where he waived the rules in my favor and was super nice to me - I mean, the rules are very clear but if you're honest with him, just explain what happened and what you'd like, he'll quickly work with you to provide you a satisfactory (actually an outstanding) solution to whatever is the issue at hand - as I was saying, I could go on in detail about this, but obviously the most important things (i.e. his systems and indicators) would be left out.
So, what can I say about PerfectTrendSystem (PTS) Trading Systems, Tools and Indicators? Only one thing: in the right hands, they are destructively amazing in how a big of an edge they give you over the market.
Ok, here's the thing: if anyone reading this review is interested in "get-rich-quick" type of thing or "trading signals" or just a trading robot/algo that does everything for you... then please, keep looking elsewhere as PTS is NOT for you.
You see, Mike and his team are absolutely transparent; his own performance and his systems performance have both been proven exhaustively - for instance, very recently another member passed the FTMO challenge employing solely the double top/double bottom GOLDEN strategy - with minimum drawdown, and only in 7 days. At the same time, such system wouldn't produce nowhere near as good results in the hands of someone who just blindly takes every trade on every signal on all timeframes. See, I didn't write GOLDEN in all caps for no reason - it was precisely to emphasize that this trader (the 5th I believe to get a prop trading at FTMO, not to mention the countless other traders very successful in trading their own accounts) wasn't blindly taking every trade - not at all! He had first took the time to READ, STUDY, UNDERSTAND how, when and why things work as well as how, when and why they do not work.
And guess what? He has it all explained in great detail, with so many examples, plus great contributions from member who are pro-traders and freely provide their great PDFs which only add to and enhance the ability of anyone SERIOUS about trading finally managing to become a successful trader.
Most amazing of all is that, even if you're "dead broke" without any money whatsoever, you still have so many free resources at your disposals that I don't even think I could recall them all, but let's try: Double Top/Double Bottom Indicator - always free; Double Top/Double Bottom Scanner - if I recall correctly, there is on MQL4 a free version that works live on EURUSD and GBPUSD, all timeframes. Sure, it's only two pairs, but we're talking about a high probability setup combined with a multi-timeframe scanner for the #1 and #3 most liquid currencies in the world - that alone, in the hands of someone who took the pains to study, learn, practice and understand - that alone is enough to make a trader successful. But no, he goes further (way further): most (if not all, actually) of his educational material is FREE; you can fully trade for free the V-Power EA System on EURCAD and AUDJPY, as well as participate in the open group, with precisely the same being true for the STME System, and even though these groups are open and free, one needs to check it out to understand what I'm trying to explain - I for instance continue on open groups even after purchasing the system and gaining access to the private group! Then you also have the amazing Support/Resistance Tool, which you can test for free and trade live on both EURUSD and GBPUSD and... OK, I'm done, it's way too much LOL, I just won't be able to recall perfectly everything, but the gist of it all is this:
GREAT SYSTEM AND TRADING TOOLS + PROPER UNDERSTANDING OF HOW BEST TO USE THESE + TRADING DISCIPLINE = SUCCESSFUL TRADER.
It's that simple, and yet many struggle because many are dismissive of all his educational content and specific instructions on how to use appropriately the tool and/or system which you have bought - I mean it, you really have to understand it, take your time to study and if necessary practice a lot one a demo account, until you've mastered the system. That takes work, commitment, discipline, dedication and the right mindset/trader's psychology. Otherwise, forget it: no system or strategy or whatever will turn you into a profitable trader...
So that's it, I believe I made my point super clear here, and lastly I'll add one caveat of mine: a certain degree of basic knowledge is an implicit pre-requisit for being successful. Like, many strategies require you to be able to understand and identify a trendline, followed by a steeper trendline (for example), or a MACD Divergence (for which there is an indicator BUT ou still need to know and understand what you're looking at in order to gauge how great or not that divergence will prove to be). So for totally new beginners, do yourself a favor: get the classical best-seller "Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets" or any other reputable Technical Analysis book or video course or, if you're unwilling or unable to do any of that, then just go to BabyPips, or DailyFx, or even here at FPA - there are many great places where you can understand all the basics and essentials. Still though, from my experience, there's nothing like really getting the classical best seller I mentioned and going through it - in fact if you're really serious about trading you'll probably end up doing that eventually lol, so.. as I said and as I mentioned, several resources are available, and I do suggest that prior to jumping into trading reversals with the V-Power or Strong Trends with Magic Entries after a MACD Divergence or a Trendline bounce... OK, you've got it by now right? His materials are awesome, but they are focused on teaching how to best employ the systems. You will not find this level of very basic instruction there (at least not that I remember; although there's a blog and perhaps there's what I'm talking about there too) - the point is, fresh/total beginner? Go through the basics first and foremost, go through it all extensively, and then join PerfectTrendSystem. Trust me on this: you'll save yourself so much time and money that you simply have no idea...So take your time, wait for the opportunities to show up once you're already at the live trading level, do not chase the markets, stay disciplined and consistent and employ his tools/systems as directed and fully understanding it.
Well, that's it! There's so much more I could keep on talking about, but I myself am getting tired from writing non-stop lol; and, moreover, by now I believe to have accomplished my objective of providing others with in-depth, detailed information of what PTS can and cannot do for you - or, rather, what you can or cannot do for yourself, as all sysems there are proven systems, and not for the last 1-2 months but instead for some 8 YEARS, as Mike started it all in 2013.
Ok then, I believe that's much more than enough LOL, and I finish my review congratulating Mike, Andro and Anyelo, as well as other members of his team that I'm yet to know, and trust me, they're all great, they just want to help YOU succeed, and honestly money is NOT their primary concern, as my non-typical situations with Mike claearly showed, as well as gifts he gave just because I was in fact using his systems and trying to learn and so on....
FINAL WORDS:
•PTS = GREAT/FANTASTIC/OUTSTANDING;
•YOU BECOMING A SUCCESFUL AND CONSISTENT TRADER = TOTALLY DEPENDENT ON YOU DOING THE HARD WORK REQUIRED TO MASTER BOTH THE ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND ALL EDUCATIONAL CONTENT FOR EACH SYSTEM YOU WANT TO TRADE (IDEALLY ONL Y ONE AT FIRST...)
Good luck and never give up/always keep learning - you'll get there and you'll reach your goals!

Jul 27, 2021,

Double Top Double Bottom Alert System

What a great system to have!

With DBDT Alerter we don't have to look in front of the computer every minute or hour.
We wait for the pop up alert and get in the trade!

If you have DBDT indicator, this alerter would be a bonus!

Feb 2, 2021 - 5 Stars Previously when I purchased PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries and the alerts products, I've made profits.

When I added another tool under my belt PTS_MACD_MTF, I couldn't believe how easy it was to see the cross over and entry point.

Excellent product!

Kind regards,
Andreas P
Sydney - Australia

Jan 23, 2021 - 5 Stars I've been searching for a system that works, however, I couldn't find it until now.
This is what I've been waiting for all along!

When I purchased the following systems and indicators, it has work wonders.

PTS_Alerter_Divergences
PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries
PTS_Alerter_Trend_WithMagicEntries
The EdgeZone_EA

The system can be used even if you are starting out as a beginner. This is a no-brainer, I recommend this system and indicators to anyone who wants the edge!

Thank you Mike for creating this system!

Kind regards,
Andreas P, Sydney - Australia

Ludhiana, India,
Jul 27, 2021,

I just bought 3 Lines Striker Alerter.

I just bought 3 Lines Striker Alerter. I am satisfied and thier services which they are providing. Great Services by Perfect trend system. Thanks.

Jul 17, 2021,

Got the EA in 5 seconds after purchase

I have been following Perfect Trend System for a while. The most indicator that I like was the Double Top/Button indicator.

However, as I have full time job and often need to study and do house work at night so miss a lot of signals.

Now with the new EA I don't have to miss anything anymore!

Thank you so much!!!!

Berlin, Germany,
Jul 13, 2021,

You purchase but shall not receive

So, today, 19:27 I finalized payment of a new product - the ea for the infamous Double Top / Double Bottom.

Well, six (6) hours later I stil didnt receive the download email or, what is worse, the download link of email confirming my purchase still didnt work.

I set on to write "customer service" to find out that this should be resolved within the next 48 hours - a stark contrast to what is promised "If you do NOT get the email with the download link (maybe it went to the spam- or promotions-folder) then you can download the product here:" URL doesnt work, page just refreshes.

Customer Care - nothing to be read, heard or seen of and the payment bubba, 2Checkout just tells me they arent responsible for the contect and that they forwared my email to the sellers email address.

Great. I am going off the radar in 48 hours - should I just cancel the order or trust the "48 hours"?

Lets not mention the fact that a download didnt work after you paid for it in the 21st century.

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Jul 16, 2021:
There was a temporary problem with the delivery system. The problem was fixed. The customer got his product.

He wanted to edit/change his review but for some reason he can't change the review anymore (he says)

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Reviews can't be edited, but they can be updated. He just needs to submit a new review. The old review will be nested beneath the new one. Only the rating of the new review will count towards the average.

At this point, if he's just started using the product, No Rating would be appropriate for an update. Once he's used the product on a live account, he can then update with a rating based on the performance of the product.
Paris, France,
Jul 13, 2021,

The only guy from who i buy EA

This guy is the best EA developper ever. Personnally I'm using his DTDB EA, scanner and indicator. One word, an amazing job. Adding this EA to your own strategy, you can push the result far away. Thanks

florida, USA,
Jun 27, 2021,

these reviews are an understament....look no further guys...

Ive been trading forex for about 5 years now...
Im currently using the double button and top finder with the alerter...
its an incredible tool.
very simple to use..
and it really finds the best set ups
going deeper soon and buying more tools ASAP.

Jun 11, 2021,

Really love the macd divergence indi

I've used macd divergence for years as added confluence to my trading method. This indi is really useful as it saves you time looking for divergence yourself. Really helpful.

Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany,
Jun 9, 2021,

Great ! The alerter selects the magic entries for you.

One of the great things trading the STME System is,there is an optional indicator which sends you an alert via push,e-mail,pop up notification. I have been using this indicator with great success. It safes you checking the charts manually. The whole approach is great ! A good combination of observing price action, "black and white" rules and an alerter dashboard indicator which gets you to pull the trigger on a Perfect Trend Set Up early.

Anthony Amos,
AZ, USA,
Jun 1, 2021,

Perfect trend system

The perfect trend system website is amazing. It's really given me a edge on the markets and I can't thank mike enough and all who help and guide others through telegram and more. Truly a blessing.

BEIJING, China,
May 31, 2021,

GREAT INDICATOR

I bought alerter from Perfect Trend System.
- PTS_Alerter_MACD_Double_Divergence_Box,This dashboard scanner checks up to 30 instruments on up to 8 time frames,I only enter trade when there is Divergence,and now I can directly get the signal from the mail, and it is not necessary to watch the computer screen.
My favourite is MACD Divergence since it provides me more confidence to enter the trade.

XU CHUN
CHINA

Vienna, Austria,
May 29, 2021,

Excellent trading conpept

After many years of trading with reasonable success but unreasonable time effort, I decided to put my complete trading approach upside down. The last 2-3 years I was intensively searching for a trading system which fits my personal traits and peculiarities and is also compatible with my full time job with some schedule flexibility as owner of a small business.
I gatherd a good amount of skills and knowledge in various disciplines of trading, particularely in Price Action trading and Elliott Wave concept, but I was not able to find or develope a system/strategy which fitted my needs. But strangly enough, over time,I somehow shifted slightly towards Double Top/Double Bottom concepts which appealed to due it's clarity. Now my story with Perfect Trend System was ready to start.
I came across Double Top / Double Bottom strategy from Mike / PTS roughly 3 months age more or less accidentally but was fascinated from the beginning about its clear and simple but nevertheless easy to master approach. It took me roughly one week to basically master the concept but my trading experience has to be considered. Completely new traders should allow themselves more training time because there are some basic concepts to comprehend before applying the PTS systems successfully:
- support and resistance lines/areas
- trendlines
- divergence between price and MACD
- handling of MT4 platform
When these concepts are mastered, Double Top / Double Bottom (DTDB) and the other PTS systems (V-Power, Strong Trend + Magic Entries, ...) can be applied easily and effortlessly. If using the Alerter which can scan countless pairs/Instrumens for signals and send them via EMail or push message, it can be traded with rougly 30 minutes daily and 1-2 hours over the weekand for "house- and book keeping" and preperation for the next trading week.
I started with V-Power system parallel to DTDB but for me it was a bit confusing for the beginning. Therefore I focused on DTDB exclusively. Now I'm running the DTDB Alerter on a 24/7 server which scans all major and minor forex pairs, 4 indices, Gold, Brent oil and Bitcoin/USD. Some other tools from PTS are highly recommended as well, depending on the personal level of trading experience.
Last but not least there is a very active and supportive Telegram channel where setups are discussed on regular basis by experienced moderators. This is very helpfull indeed.
Only tiny issue for me at the beginning was that the informations on the website seemed to me to be slightly scattered accross many pages and subpages. I had to get used to it.
Superb work, Mike!!!

Cheers form Vienna/Austria
Michael
Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Jun 1, 2021:
Hi Michael,

thank you very much for the fantastic review.

And thank you for the hint how we improve the service. You are not the only one who said that the information is distributed on too many pages on the website.

Therefore, I am working on a central education area where all the important information will be at one place. I will publish the new education area soon.

Best regards
Russian Federation, Russian Federation,
May 23, 2021,

Very good indicators and teaching

Using stme, double-top and v-power from Mike. I like the indicators and the sound strategy behind them. Also, I do like that these strategies don't require a lot of screen work, because many indicators have alerters. But, in order to be successful, you need to filter signals, to look at bigger picture. This method can improve another your strategies. I like the method and philosophy behind these strategies.

Ontario, Canada,
May 19, 2021,

Mike and his team are on top of their game

I have joined the v-power club for about 2 months, and took the time to learn all their priceless and unparalleled educational content. Where most people just believe the EA will do the work for you, they make it clear everyday it is not that easy if you want tl take this as serious business and not a novice...you must learn the materials, control greed and trade just like they are show from Monday to Friday in the telegram group. Dont treat this like another signal service for you to copy....this is way more profound and powerful than that! So far i took 7 trades and successfully closed 6 of them with atleast 1.5:1 risk reward ratio. They know what they are doing and their website is very professional explaining so much before you need to invest your time and money. I have been trading now for 7 years with not so bad ROI but this just changed the game overnight. Amazing Mike & the team...you gave my family & I hope to make it through these tough times of Covid to convert side hussle into a major major income source. I am thinking to use their service to join prop firm FTMO soon also. Again.....you cant go wrong especially with their money back guarantee on top.

West Vancouver, Canada,
May 12, 2021,

Promises more than one receives

I purchased the PTS V-Power system after reading the reviews on FPA. However I found it rather disappointing as an EA. It does not really work as an EA. After I installed it 6 (six) of the first 8 (eight) trades were losses. When I mentioned this on the dedicated Telegram site I was informed that I still had to review and confirm that all setup details were correct. This defeats the purpose of the EA, which from my understanding should be confirmed by the EA and not manually. Having to confirm that the setup details are correct would be a very time-consuming process, therefore, negating the expert side of the advisor. Due to my initial bad results of the EA, which I feel would be very good if done automatically, I have had limited use of it, which is rather disappointing since I had high hopes of the system. What is the point of an EA if one has to manually study the charts to determine entries. Another problem I encountered was that when I tried to manually enter a trade with the "Enter Now" button this did not activate a trade. I could only enter a trade via the "New Order" button.

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted May 14, 2021:

the purpose of the V-Power EA and the trading style is explained in detail on the website. And there are coaches in the telegram group who make daily setup announcements and we send 3 emails per week with setup announcements + explanations. We are doing a lot to educate our members and to make them profitable. 4 of our members provably got prop traders at FTMO who are managing 6-digits accounts (money from investors). 2 of them are using the semi-automatic V-Power EA to manage the accounts. The other 2 members are using the STME-system.

As I can here from what you wrote, you seem to be a relatively new trader and you still believe that a fully automatic robot will do the work for you and make you rich (hopefully quick). I can guarantee you that trading is NOT that easy. Fully automated EAs will not work in every market condition and will not work forever. Many EAs will make you feel that fully automatic success as a trader is possible because they use mathematical "tricks" like grid/martingale. But the day will come (after days, weeks or months) where these EAs will blow your account.

Because you probably didn't read the explanations on the website and did not yet learn the system from our coaches, I will sum up the most important part which makes V-Power so powerful.

This is how V-Power should be used and what we teach:

a) You search for the best setups (the bigger picture) and activate the EA for automatic entries into this highest quality setup. The EA will handle the trade entry + exit. This is

b) You search for the best setups (the bigger picture) and activate the EA for real-time alerting. When you receive the signal then you can still visually check the signal (an additional quality check). If the signal looks promising then you can let the EA handle the entry + exit or you can handle the trade yourself.

There are also traders who do not search for the best setups in advance. The activate the EA to send them all signals in all directions. After they receive the signals they THEN DO THE QUALITY CHECKS of the setup and the signal.

I am in the trading business since 2007 and I can guarantee you that there is no free lunch in the trading business. Either you love trading and do the necessary work or you should quit trading to prevent a financial disaster. With V-Power we have reduced the daily effort for trading as much as possible. 5 Minutes per day can be enough.

Hatfield, United Kingdom,
May 12, 2021,

Promising start

I had recently purchased the full live license for PTS_VPowerEA. Decided to do this because for the last couple of months I had tested its demo version. I had realised the power of Mike's system during the trial version of the product. I love the V power EA and it's simplicity.
A reliable, simple and straightforward trading system. The information explaining and supporting the system is very good.
i am happy using EA and the System.

And last thing which is also quite important - when purchased I received an email invitation for joining private channel which is absolutely stunning. The people there are friendly, incredible always helping and sharing their views for trades. If you don't understand something about the system and how it works - just ask them. their explanation will follow shortly.

SUD-OUEST, France,
May 2, 2021,

Find a trading strategy and tools that suit my personal style

I studied a lot of trading strategies and acquired a lot of different tools, certainly too many, but it allowed me to know what was right for me, that is, what was right for me. best to my personal trader mentality.

Mike Semlitsch's trading systems are remarkable and I think it is fair to give some clarification here.

Before talking about tools, it is important to underline the foundations of Perfect Trend System (PTS) strategies, all based on a financial psychological approach that many authors have noticed, but few traders really use to their profit. These elements are also extremely well explained on Mike's site, in many articles accessible to all.

The tools proposed by Mike make it possible to implement the strategies built on the foundations of these approaches of financial psychilogy. Nothing more, but above all, nothing less.

For my part, I acquired the following tools:

- PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries
- PTS_SuppRes_MTF_Indi
- PTS_MACD_Double_Divergence_Box_Indi
- PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes
- V_Power_System_Unlimited

They are all complementary to each other and after testing them, also having tested many other tools and many other strategies, I came back to the approaches championed by Mike and his tools. In practice, I use the following tools in a consistent and complementary way:

- PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes
- V_Power_System_Unlimited
- PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries
- PTS_Alerter_Trend_WithMagicEntries
- PTS_MACD_MTF
- PTS_Alerter_DoubleTopBottom_Unlimited
- PTS_SuppRes_MTF_Indi

The others are very good, but are not directly useful to me in my trading, for two reasons: On the one hand, I don't want to have overloaded templates and on the other hand, I personally don't need to be notified of everything.

Finally, I will say that there is a path of progress to which I would be sensitive: Mike's EAs which allow to manage trades (V_Power_System_Unlimited and EdgeZone_EA) work with fixed lot sizes, but for my part, like many other traders, I calculate my risks according to a% of my capital, generally 1% and sometimes more for certain particular configurations.

I cannot make a universal recommendation, as we are all different, but I would say "just" that PTS's approaches to trading are among those I have found to be more serious and consistent.

Telegram groups, some of which are open to all audiences, show that pedagogy and friendly service are essential at PTS.

In a nutshell: Thank you Mike, Andro, Anyelo, Thorsten and more for your dedication and invaluable help.

Dec 4, 2020 - 5 Stars Of all the tools developed by Mike, this one is the most powerful, because beyond offering high probability setups, it truly teaches the financial maneuvers of smart money. Of all the strategies and tools I have used, this is the one that taught me the most! This is just the start ... thank you Mike for your amazing work :)
Pierre

De tous les outils développés par Mike, celui-ci est le plus puissant, car au-delà de proposer des setups à fortes probabilités, il enseigne véritablement les manoeuvres financières de l'argent inteligeant. De toutes les stratégies et de tous les outils que j'ai utilisés, celui-ci est celui qui m'a le plus enseigné ! Ce n'est que le début... merci Mike pour ton travail remarquable :)
Pierre

Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Apr 11, 2021,

Good for trading

I have studied many systems. But with this release, I'm just saying it's simple and easy to use...

Selangor, Malaysia,
Apr 11, 2021,

Tools & Knowledge

most of the leaning tool & support can helping me as the newbie in trading to grow in term of knowledge and experience

Philadelphia, USA,
Mar 26, 2021,

Impressive Perfect Trend System

I absolutely love the PTS V power EA. I have used a number of systems and bots in the last couple of years and nothing has come close to what i have experienced with the Perfect Trend System.
A very reliable and straightforward trading system that keeps you informed on what is going on unlike most backboxes that just open and close trades. The information explaining and supporting the system is impressive and sets this EA apart from all the rest.
Glad i found this EA and the System.

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom,
Mar 18, 2021,

Awesome reliable trade alerts sent to my phone!

The Double Top Bottom alerts come straight to my phone which allows me to check the charts and place the trades whilst I'm at my full time job. This is exactly what I've been looking for as it helps me build my trading account without being able to watch the charts for hours on end.
Highly recommended!

Luton, United Kingdom,
Mar 15, 2021,

Another Excellent Tool from PTS

The Double Arsenal of MACD Double Divergence Box and the Alerter a the NEW additions to the PTS family of Software. One again, Mike does not disappoint as ever. I personally call these ones the DD-"Double Delight" because they are a delight to use if you have been using PTS other products!!!

Jun 17, 2020 - 5 Stars I have been using the PTS Systems for over 2 months and for the cost, they are simply one of the best around. I have used Systems for over 10years, none of the others come close. Also the Support is second to none. The SMTE, DTDB and the latest one the V-POWER which in my opinion is the next level for those one want to make a living Trading FOREX

Queensland, Australia,
Mar 4, 2021,

PTS V-Power EA

What impresses me with Mikes products is the ability to interact with other users to get the support and advice needed. There is a comprehensive website which will take a while to get through all the information provided but also you access to the learning channels. I've been trialing a lot of other systems over the years but PTS gives you the confidence to make better trades. Thumbs up from me. Darryl Gleich Australia