Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: May 14, 2021 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

West Vancouver, Canada,
May 12, 2021,

Promises more than one receives

I purchased the PTS V-Power system after reading the reviews on FPA. However I found it rather disappointing as an EA. It does not really work as an EA. After I installed it 6 (six) of the first 8 (eight) trades were losses. When I mentioned this on the dedicated Telegram site I was informed that I still had to review and confirm that all setup details were correct. This defeats the purpose of the EA, which from my understanding should be confirmed by the EA and not manually. Having to confirm that the setup details are correct would be a very time-consuming process, therefore, negating the expert side of the advisor. Due to my initial bad results of the EA, which I feel would be very good if done automatically, I have had limited use of it, which is rather disappointing since I had high hopes of the system. What is the point of an EA if one has to manually study the charts to determine entries. Another problem I encountered was that when I tried to manually enter a trade with the "Enter Now" button this did not activate a trade. I could only enter a trade via the "New Order" button.

Hatfield, United Kingdom,
May 12, 2021,

Promising start

I had recently purchased the full live license for PTS_VPowerEA. Decided to do this because for the last couple of months I had tested its demo version. I had realised the power of Mike's system during the trial version of the product. I love the V power EA and it's simplicity.
A reliable, simple and straightforward trading system. The information explaining and supporting the system is very good.
i am happy using EA and the System.

And last thing which is also quite important - when purchased I received an email invitation for joining private channel which is absolutely stunning. The people there are friendly, incredible always helping and sharing their views for trades. If you don't understand something about the system and how it works - just ask them. their explanation will follow shortly.

SUD-OUEST, France,
May 2, 2021,

Find a trading strategy and tools that suit my personal style

I studied a lot of trading strategies and acquired a lot of different tools, certainly too many, but it allowed me to know what was right for me, that is, what was right for me. best to my personal trader mentality.

Mike Semlitsch's trading systems are remarkable and I think it is fair to give some clarification here.

Before talking about tools, it is important to underline the foundations of Perfect Trend System (PTS) strategies, all based on a financial psychological approach that many authors have noticed, but few traders really use to their profit. These elements are also extremely well explained on Mike's site, in many articles accessible to all.

The tools proposed by Mike make it possible to implement the strategies built on the foundations of these approaches of financial psychilogy. Nothing more, but above all, nothing less.

For my part, I acquired the following tools:

- PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries
- PTS_SuppRes_MTF_Indi
- PTS_MACD_Double_Divergence_Box_Indi
- PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes
- V_Power_System_Unlimited

They are all complementary to each other and after testing them, also having tested many other tools and many other strategies, I came back to the approaches championed by Mike and his tools. In practice, I use the following tools in a consistent and complementary way:

- PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes
- V_Power_System_Unlimited
- PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries
- PTS_Alerter_Trend_WithMagicEntries
- PTS_MACD_MTF
- PTS_Alerter_DoubleTopBottom_Unlimited
- PTS_SuppRes_MTF_Indi

The others are very good, but are not directly useful to me in my trading, for two reasons: On the one hand, I don't want to have overloaded templates and on the other hand, I personally don't need to be notified of everything.

Finally, I will say that there is a path of progress to which I would be sensitive: Mike's EAs which allow to manage trades (V_Power_System_Unlimited and EdgeZone_EA) work with fixed lot sizes, but for my part, like many other traders, I calculate my risks according to a% of my capital, generally 1% and sometimes more for certain particular configurations.

I cannot make a universal recommendation, as we are all different, but I would say "just" that PTS's approaches to trading are among those I have found to be more serious and consistent.

Telegram groups, some of which are open to all audiences, show that pedagogy and friendly service are essential at PTS.

In a nutshell: Thank you Mike, Andro, Anyelo, Thorsten and more for your dedication and invaluable help.

Dec 4, 2020 - 5 Stars Of all the tools developed by Mike, this one is the most powerful, because beyond offering high probability setups, it truly teaches the financial maneuvers of smart money. Of all the strategies and tools I have used, this is the one that taught me the most! This is just the start ... thank you Mike for your amazing work :)
Pierre

De tous les outils développés par Mike, celui-ci est le plus puissant, car au-delà de proposer des setups à fortes probabilités, il enseigne véritablement les manoeuvres financières de l'argent inteligeant. De toutes les stratégies et de tous les outils que j'ai utilisés, celui-ci est celui qui m'a le plus enseigné ! Ce n'est que le début... merci Mike pour ton travail remarquable :)
Pierre

Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Apr 11, 2021,

Good for trading

I have studied many systems. But with this release, I'm just saying it's simple and easy to use...

Selangor, Malaysia,
Apr 11, 2021,

Tools & Knowledge

most of the leaning tool & support can helping me as the newbie in trading to grow in term of knowledge and experience

Philadelphia, USA,
Mar 26, 2021,

Impressive Perfect Trend System

I absolutely love the PTS V power EA. I have used a number of systems and bots in the last couple of years and nothing has come close to what i have experienced with the Perfect Trend System.
A very reliable and straightforward trading system that keeps you informed on what is going on unlike most backboxes that just open and close trades. The information explaining and supporting the system is impressive and sets this EA apart from all the rest.
Glad i found this EA and the System.

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom,
Mar 18, 2021,

Awesome reliable trade alerts sent to my phone!

The Double Top Bottom alerts come straight to my phone which allows me to check the charts and place the trades whilst I'm at my full time job. This is exactly what I've been looking for as it helps me build my trading account without being able to watch the charts for hours on end.
Highly recommended!

Luton, United Kingdom,
Mar 15, 2021,

Another Excellent Tool from PTS

The Double Arsenal of MACD Double Divergence Box and the Alerter a the NEW additions to the PTS family of Software. One again, Mike does not disappoint as ever. I personally call these ones the DD-"Double Delight" because they are a delight to use if you have been using PTS other products!!!

Jun 17, 2020 - 5 Stars I have been using the PTS Systems for over 2 months and for the cost, they are simply one of the best around. I have used Systems for over 10years, none of the others come close. Also the Support is second to none. The SMTE, DTDB and the latest one the V-POWER which in my opinion is the next level for those one want to make a living Trading FOREX

Queensland, Australia,
Mar 4, 2021,

PTS V-Power EA

What impresses me with Mikes products is the ability to interact with other users to get the support and advice needed. There is a comprehensive website which will take a while to get through all the information provided but also you access to the learning channels. I've been trialing a lot of other systems over the years but PTS gives you the confidence to make better trades. Thumbs up from me. Darryl Gleich Australia

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia,
Mar 1, 2021,

Best Alerter for Divergence

Greetings,

I bought alerter from Perfect Trend System.
- pts macd divergence alerter

My favourite is Divergence Alerter since it provides more confidence for me to enter the trade. Plus I am more to divergence trader.

Now days I only enter trade when there is Divergence.

George,
Malaysia.

queensland, Australia,
Feb 28, 2021,

V Power EA

I have purchased Mikes products in the past. This is because he gives you a real product to test and trade on ( 2 currencies) . You see them work perfectly and as a result you purchase the full version. He also provides excellent back up/learning channels. He wants you to succeed. I am obviously a fan of Perfecttrendsystem and I encourage anyone reading this to go to his website and see the amazing software available. Dennis Carroll

Jul 19, 2020 - No Rating I have used other products from Mike in the past and can only say he delivers what he promises. He also gives you the option to test his products on live accounts without any obligation. If you want an Edge in trading I highly recommend you at least trial his products. DC Australia.

NA, USA,
Feb 28, 2021,

I found the tools useful to my trading

I purchased the following after several tests in strategy tester to enhance my trading.
I am finding these tools are useful.

PTS_Alerter_3LineStrike

Both are used to identify possible trend changes. I do analyze the charts after the alerts to enter at the best price points.
Phils, Philippines,
Feb 17, 2021,

I got my request

I ordered DTB signal alerter on telegram. AT first there was a problem since a support didnt treat me well. But I kept on emailing them. Now I got it. Good Service overall.

Feb 15, 2021 - 1 Star I availed for double top bottom signal and i have nothig. They havent gave me access.

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Feb 17, 2021 Dear Customer,

there is an automatic delivery process via email directly after the purchase. Maybe there was a typo in the email address that you used during the purchase process.

But we will immediately sort that out and give access to the signals. Please write an email to our support: mike(at)forexfalcon.com

Best regards
Mike Semlitsch

Lisbon, Portugal,
Feb 12, 2021,

Great, comprehensive but above all EFFICIENT trading system! The best tool!

I trade forex for over 10 years, I have (like most of retail traders) had some very bad experiences and loss a lot of money, but with experience I eventually started to manage and be sustainable over time. I came accross many systems and useless EA's. This one is truly another world, it is not a full automatic system, it is partially automatic which is exactly what I need to maintain my day job at the same time I trade. So this has been a true blessing in my trading life and the most powerful tool I ever bought. 100% recommended but you have to study the system, not complex. I have purchased the V-Power system and the PTS Box alerter to detect fresh trends. Amazing stuff!!! Thnaks for sharing this system, you can truly keep up with the "smart money" here.

Feb 6, 2021,

Great knowledge and investment. The tools help me trade better.

I just bought three more tools to support my trading after V-Power Unlimited. it is amazing. it helps me to scan and make decision automatically and correctly.

1 x 3LineStrike Alerter

1 x MACD Divergence Box Indicator

1 x EdgeZone ExpertAdvisor

Thanks,
Ly Le

pattaya, Thailand,
Feb 4, 2021,

I made the right decision to use the service. perfecttrendsystem

I have bought
EdgeZone_EA
PTS_Alerter_3LineStr ike
PTS_MACD_Divergence_ Box_Alerter
It makes my trading system I do not have to come to watch the computer, can increase my normal daily life
When there is a problem, the support responds quickly.

Plovdiv, Bulgaria,
Feb 4, 2021,

PTS 3 Line Strike signals is good indicator

I have purchased PTS 3 Line Strike signals. It works exactly as described on the site https://www.perfecttrendsystem.com/. I am very pleased that it offers a push notification. This is very important to me, as I receive a notification on the phone immediately. Now I plan to buy the Best V-Power Trading System. It is very important that there is a telegram group and even more that they provide a Golden setup.

Feb 2, 2021,

Adding another tool

Previously when I purchased PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries and the alerts products, I've made profits.

When I added another tool under my belt PTS_MACD_MTF, I couldn't believe how easy it was to see the cross over and entry point.

Excellent product!

Kind regards,
Andreas P
Sydney - Australia

Jan 23, 2021 - 5 Stars I've been searching for a system that works, however, I couldn't find it until now.
This is what I've been waiting for all along!

When I purchased the following systems and indicators, it has work wonders.

PTS_Alerter_Divergences
PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries
PTS_Alerter_Trend_WithMagicEntries
The EdgeZone_EA

The system can be used even if you are starting out as a beginner. This is a no-brainer, I recommend this system and indicators to anyone who wants the edge!

Thank you Mike for creating this system!

Kind regards,

Pour l’instant, j’ai acheté / For the moment I bought

PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes
PTS_V_Power_System_Unlimited
PTS 3 Line Strike signals

Franchement je suis épaté. Ces indicateurs et EA sont vraiment top et de plus concernant le V power système, il aide à bien mieux comprendre les marchés.
- PTS_V_Power_System_Unlimited : Je m’y suis mis seulement la semaine dernière et les résultats sont top. Je n’avais pas encore pris le temps de modifier les tailles de lot pour les différents actifs et pourtant j’ai fait de bons gains en rapport avec la taille de mon capital.
- Concernant le PTS 3 Line Strike signals, la aussi vraiment super. Il ne donne pas beaucoup de signaux mais, cette semaine 3 sur les 4 donnés on été bien profitable.
- J’ai acheté aussi la PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes que j’ai installé mais je n’ai pas encore pris vraiment le temps de m’y pencher. Je voulais vraiment lire correctement les indications du V power.
Bravo en tout cas et merci aussi pour le forum de haute qualité sur Telegram,.
Chapeau bas !
Didier Sanchez / France

Google traduction
I am blown away. These indicators and EA are really top notch and in addition to the V power system, it helps to understand the markets much better.
- PTS_V_Power_System_Unlimited: I only got started last week and the results are great. I had not yet taken the time to change the lot sizes for the different assets and yet I made good gains in relation to the size of my capital.
- Regarding the PTS 3 Line Strike signals, also really great. He doesn't give a lot of signals, but this week 3 out of 4 has been very profitable.
- I also bought the PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes that I installed but I haven't really taken the time to look into it yet. I really wanted to read the V power indications correctly.
Well done anyway and thanks also for the high quality Telegram forum.

Nairobi, Kenya,
Jan 11, 2021,

PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Alerter

This is Sammy Kimotho from Kenya and I am more than grateful to have come across Mike's PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Alerter indicator.

On the first day after the purchase, I have grown my account by over 10%. The indicator is not only accurate but, able to scan and alert you on any of the 30 instruments for possible entries.

This way, you can attend to other matters and only focus on the chart when notified of a possible trade for analysis and action. I recommend it as a key tool for both day and swing traders.

Jan 2, 2021,

Excellent Trading Strategy & Support

The Trading systems and indicators are exceptional, furthermore the Telegram support group and Mike's contributions are fantastic!

Below are all the indicators and trading systems I have purchased to date.

PTS_Alerter_DoubleTopBottom_Unlimited
PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes
PTS_V_Power_System_Unlimited
PTS_DoubleTopBottom
PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Indi
PTS_MACD_Double_Divergence_Box_Indi
PTS_MACD_MTF
PTS_SuppRes_MTF_Indi

I use the V-Power system along with the additional indicators and alerts listed above. i have found them to complement each other to improve one’s ability to determine high quality trades as well as improve timing of entry and exits.

This is a fantastic company with a genuinely caring founder (Mike) who assists all those who wish to learn and become profitable traders.

I strongly recommend this company and its products.

Bedford, United Kingdom,
Dec 10, 2020,

Perfect trend System

I have been using Perfect trend System 3 Line Strike signals for some months. As a stand alone signal, it is absolutely remarkable in excess of 75% winning trades for me. The signals are not frequent so its great to have in your trading toolbox.

Çanakkale, Turkey,
Dec 6, 2020,

Honest Review About Mike's product

I am Burak E.from Turkey First of all thanks for Mike for creating useful products for forex community i am great fun of Mike's product :) i have got V-power trading system and The PTS_Alerter_3LineStrike . I tested both products full 6 months . All the products are working like Mike described at his sales later. 3lineStrike signals are rare but it is worth for the patient:) . If you have normal day job V-power trading system will be excellent for you :) you don't need waiiting on the chart all day it is working if you learn how to use it. The private telegram group is priceless everybody is helping each other there He and his team answwering questions and giving you analysis.
I think while Mike is selling his products if he add PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes as a bonus with his V-power trading system It will be more useful for his customers:)
Best Regards
Burak E.

Dogoszowice, Poland,
Nov 28, 2020,

Good work !!!!

I wrote reviews, but I didn't write for what. So once again :-) I've tried a few strategies, but what got into my hands now exceeded all my expectations, first I downloaded the trial version, System V-Power and today I bought 5 new forex applications and an indicator from Mike ... and they are: V-Power Boxes
Alerter, Great Double Tops / Bottoms, Alerter For
MACD / RSI, PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Indi, PTS_Alerter_3LineStrike, PTS_MACD_MTF
Divergences .... and I'm going to buy EdgeZone Expert Advisor today !!! It's the best I've ever had, and I'm waiting for the next one. Thanks, Mike
I can only recommend

Nov 23, 2020 - 5 Stars I have already tested a few strategies, but what I got in my hands now exceeded all my expectations, first I downloaded the trial version today I have already bought 5 forex applications ... It's the best I've had so far and I'm waiting for next.
I can only recommend

Philippines, Philippines,
Nov 13, 2020,

The V-Power System is worth it!

I purchased the V-Power system 3 months ago and started testing it. I am really impressed of how it works in today's market. This product is amazing and the trading education provided in their website is a plus. The only thing that I wish to have as an added feature for the V-Power system is the ability to allocate automatic lot sizing based on percentage risk and also adding a trailing stop option in the inputs section and this will be close to a perfect system for me. Overall, I am happy with it. :)
Nov 9, 2020,

Worth its weight in Gold!

Being a bit sceptical of the indicators and service I initially researched using reviews on FPA and downloaded the free STME and V-Power systems. I joined their telegram channel and started to realise that thousands of others in the group too. The channels are moderated with knowledgeable traders whilst posting weekly setups and helping each other become better traders.
I now have most indicators which help me with alerts and picking trades according to my plan. With quick email replies from Mike, helpful telegram channels and top class indicators, I'm now a much more confident and profitable trader.

Düsseldorf, Germany,
Nov 5, 2020,

When you finally find something that works!

I am a great Fan of Mikes products:) I trade with his STME system and for that I bought:

STME indicator
MACD Zerocross Alerter
and the STME alerter

After learning how the system works and with the help of his really friendly community I was able to finally begin a very profitable trading path. Once you understand the System you gain a lot of confidence as you will see how much better you will get. Combined with a solid proof risk management this system is superior!

Thank you mike for the work you put into all this!

Apr 16, 2020 - 5 Stars I really can recommend this trading system. The tools that I use from this site and from Mike especially are as follow:

support resistance indicator
support resistance alerter
V-Box alerter
V-Box trading Ea
MACD Divergence indicator

you do not need all of these indicators, but I bought them additional to the system because I really like how I can use them for my trading in general. The shstem itself in this case the V Power System is a great system which is explained really good on his website. You also get access to a telegram group when you buy the system which provides with even more insight about the system.

As the rules that the system uses are rules that are and will be present all the time in the market the winning percentage of this system can get very high if you take your time to read through the provided information on the website.

i would buy it again for sure!

Mar 5, 2020 - 5 Stars I am learning forex trading for several years now. And at one point the strategy the worked best for me was BTMM. But as I have also a 40 hour per week job BTMM was only useable for me on my free days or when I got on vacation. But then I found this system here the V Power System EA. And oh boy I can tell you for me it is like a dream came true. The principles of the V Power system are similar to the general BTMM system that I have learned earlier so I can already see how this EA really can give you an edge over the market. And with the option to automate entries it finally gives me the option to trade even when I am at work. All I have to do is to set alerts for the pairs that i am interested in and wait for the alerts to be triggered :).

So thank you Mike for this great EA!

I also use his Support resistance indicator as well as the MACD divergence and VBoxes alert indicator and all of them are just genius!

milano, Italy,
Nov 5, 2020,

Strategies Based On Double Tops / Bottoms

very good strategy and indicator. simple and effective strategy to be applied on multi time frames.it has helped my way of trading a lot

Tallinn, Estonia,
Nov 4, 2020,

Summary

I really like this system. I use it as entry indicator in addition to my main trend following system.

Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Nov 4, 2020,

Start to learn trading

The V power is a well developed trading strategy. The theory behind is very logic. After using it in 2 days I decided to buy the DTDB Alert Scanner to enhance my trading technic. Strongly believe I my get back my investment on it by trading the V-power.

kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Nov 2, 2020,

Power Trend System Worth to Buy !

I recently had bought these EA System and Indicator design by Power Trend System :
PTS V-Power system
PTS V-Power Alerter Boxes
PTS_MACD_Double_Divergence_Box_Indi
PTS_Alerter_MACD_Crossover
EdgeZone_EA
PTS_MACD_MTF

These indicator tools had save a lot of my time analysis and reduce the risk to gain more profit. Recommend to other to try :D

Oct 26, 2020,

V-Power System Trade

I just bought PTS V-Power system from Mike. This is 1st time i bought it EA from the market. After making profit from using FREE version, i decide worth it to buy an Unlimited version. Trading method accordingly for my trading style. i like the product so much!

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Oct 22, 2020,

V-Power for trading

V-Power is the most helpful tool I have ever used. The indication for the start of a new trend and the ease at which potential trades are placed and indicated is brilliant. Yes there is some work to to, and that makes this app great.

Oct 21, 2020,

I have been trading for over a decade

I just bought 4 indicators from Mike, . How these indicators and scanners work for me is so amazing and that’s exactly what I needed. The combination of the MACD and double tops with the V - Power technique is simply amazing. Initially I did find the website a little difficult to navigate. It has unbelievably good information and it is free! Plus the telegram group support is fantastic..
Thank you Mike and the Perfect Trend System

Metuchen, USA,
Oct 15, 2020,

PTS Alerter, V Power, PTS EdgeZone

PTS Alerter Helps you scan across time frames. Good product to support V Power strategy. V Power helps you get in longer trends. EdgeZone helps you counter Broker manipulations at the edge by getting you a better entry price average. You still have to learn how to use it and in which context.

Tristan,
Oct 11, 2020,

I trade less but much better

I discovered the indicators and alerter scanners from Mike, PerfectTrendSystem.com. And I do not regret it.
I have since considerably improved the quality of my trades: I trade less but much better. I use in particular PTS_Support/Resistance combined with Mike’ s MACD/Divergence and PTS_DoubleTopBottom

Bornheim, Germany,
Oct 7, 2020,

Very Impressing Tools And Service

The PTS is a useful and valuable collection of indicators/tools to identify the best trading opportunities in the Forex market with little effort.
The acquisition costs for the added value achieved are very low.
Particularly helpful are the telegram groups belonging to the individual trading approaches with unwavering support from the admins and accompanying material in the form of PDFs. Simply great!
Also on the homepage there are very detailed explanations.
The only point of criticism: The structure of the individual websites is at first sight a bit confusing.
Thanks to PTS I am finally able to trade more disciplined.
Despite the very helpful indicators, you will have a certain, but not too long training period.

Mohanad,
kuwait city, Kuwait,
Oct 5, 2020,

Amazing

finally a real perfect trading systems, well explained in their web site, you can spot it from the beginning that there is real science and hard work behind these systems, am using them for some time now and they are working like magic, you just need to understand the concepts first.
well done, keep up the perfect trend systems.

Yafet Alem,
Washington DC, USA,
Sep 25, 2020,

Great Trend indicator

I bought this recently as an added confirmation for analyzing the trend we are in. It has worked beautifully so far. Thanks
Barry Flanders,
Sep 20, 2020,

Excellent, timely alerts for possible trading opportunities.

My trading career spans over 5 decades. I have been trading forex since 2007. With the decrease in daily ranges, currency trading has become significantly more difficult. Scanning for trading opportunities is both time consuming and tedious. I use the Vpower System with Alerter in conjunction with the Double Top/Bottom Indicator with Alerter to rapidly focus on those pairs/instruments poised for possible moves. Extremely helpful.
Kathy,
Kaohsiung, Taiwan, China,
Sep 10, 2020,

Brilliant work!

I just bought 4 indicators from Mike, all are about MACD. How these indicators and scanners work for me is so amazing and that’s what exactly I need most! I would like to use his EA for the next step after I’ve practiced enough the trading concepts he teaches in the blog. Thanks to Mike for the brilliant work and it’s getting easier and enjoyable in trading for me now.
Penang, Malaysia,
Sep 8, 2020,

Another Good Buy

I was Mike's V Power's customer before, but I have read in the telegram chat group about how good STME is, so I went ahead and purchased it. Well done I would say! For me, I have bought the indicator+alerter, it is making my trades easier now and yes, I did get the "magic entries" now, if you are able to get that, it would make your risk and reward higher, which I am able to do that now. So I am very happy with STME.

Mar 13, 2020 - 5 Stars I have been purchasing a lot of systems or indicators in the past, I think I could stop doing that already because V Power System has the edge that I need and I have learned a lot about the market than any other systems that I have bought.

I could safely said the system giving the confidence to trade by myself. I highly recommend his website and systems for anyone who wish to do that instead of relying on signals or EAs.
Matt Borremans,
Nevada, USA,
Sep 7, 2020,

Highly professional software

I have used the Perfect Trend System for almost 3 months. I have to say that Mike’s software is spot on and if you take the time to learn the entries, you will be successful with it. Also, the Telegram group is awesome. Many successful traders are there to lend support and advice. I will be using this software for many years to come. Thank you Mike!

Aberdeen, United Kingdom,
Sep 6, 2020,

Excellent and making trading easier

I have bought 3 indicators from Mike,
3line striker alerter ,MACD divergence and support and resistance scanner. These indicators are ones that every trader should have. they do not repaint and works well on it own however when combined with other indicators,it give you edge over others.
the customer services from Mike is second to one.
Warri, Nigeria,
Sep 1, 2020,

Pts alerter 3linestrike

My name is Daniel orogun from Nigeria tested the software on my live account and to me it's good compared to other software I have bought. It's meets what I require it for.

Uusimaa, Finland,
Aug 31, 2020,

EdgeZone EA

EdgeZone is like a part of Vpower system where you can define the area where you are getting trades with seperated distance.

But it also define the buying area near trendlines.

Great tool for those who like to use support and resistance areas and trend lines for trading and do not want to follow the chart all the time.

Aug 2, 2020 - 5 Stars Few months ago I bought;

PST_ DoubleTopBottom
PST_VPOWER_SYSTEM

I have tested in several hundreds systems and EA:s in 8 years.

I must say that Vpover-system is one of the best. The EA is a kind of semiautomated system, because you should use it only when some of strict rules are fulfilled. But that is OK.
The support is great. You will get your answers fast. And you can also use very active telegram group to where you can put your questions and get it answered almost immediately.
Software is working perfectly and you will get recommendations for trades a couple of times every week.
So I think you will get high quality software and service for a reasonable price with VPower.
NUZVIDU, India,
Aug 26, 2020,

THE ONLY PRODUCTS YOU NEED IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL

I have been using Mike's products (STME, V-POWER, DTDB) for almost 6 months. Every system has its own rules and every system is designed with an Edge on higher time frames. There is a dedicated telegram group for every system where traders can discuss all the possible setups. Customer service is excellent, Mike will respond to the queries in less than 24 hrs. Every system has the free versions available which can be used on limited. So we can easily decide if the system suits us or not. Every week on Sunday the possible setups on for the next week will be posted on the website which we can access for free.

The one thing that I like the most about Mike's products is they are not some "BLACK BOX" systems, On his website, Mike clearly explains how the indicators work and when you will receive the signals and what edge you will have before entering the trades.

PLAN THE TRADES ON WEEKEND --- FOLLOW THE RULES --- DON'T BE GREEDY --- BECOME SUCCESSFUL AND CONSISTANT OVER A PERIOD OF TIME.
Aug 25, 2020,

Great Forex System

I was using the free version of V-power and it works great, have been testing it for over 2 months and its by far the best system I have tried. I have now purchased the 1 year sub and hope to see the same great results that it has previously delivered. The colouring on the charts give a clear sign of what direction the market is going and when you can expect to enter a trade. Overall great system.
Timisoara, Romania,
Aug 24, 2020,

Great manager for the trades

I just bought the PTS and already have some positive results. On it's own it's not amazing, but if you use it combined with other indicators it can really help you. I use other indicators to figure out the entry point, but after that V Power manages the SL and TP beautifuly. I've used the free version for some time and i got good results for the FTMO requirements.
On a different note, the support from the team is great; all the questions are answered and the educational material is extensive and offers you a better view on the market
Como, Italy,
Aug 13, 2020,

STME -supertrendscanner

I bought supertrendscanner and it help me a lot in my trading. I think is a good chance for everybody that want to trade.