Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: Oct 27, 2020 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Oct 22, 2020,

V-Power for trading

V-Power is the most helpful tool I have ever used. The indication for the start of a new trend and the ease at which potential trades are placed and indicated is brilliant. Yes there is some work to to, and that makes this app great.

Oct 21, 2020,

I have been trading for over a decade

I just bought 4 indicators from Mike, . How these indicators and scanners work for me is so amazing and that’s exactly what I needed. The combination of the MACD and double tops with the V - Power technique is simply amazing. Initially I did find the website a little difficult to navigate. It has unbelievably good information and it is free! Plus the telegram group support is fantastic..
Thank you Mike and the Perfect Trend System

Metuchen, USA,
Oct 15, 2020,

PTS Alerter, V Power, PTS EdgeZone

PTS Alerter Helps you scan across time frames. Good product to support V Power strategy. V Power helps you get in longer trends. EdgeZone helps you counter Broker manipulations at the edge by getting you a better entry price average. You still have to learn how to use it and in which context.

Tristan,
Oct 11, 2020,

I trade less but much better

I discovered the indicators and alerter scanners from Mike, PerfectTrendSystem.com. And I do not regret it.
I have since considerably improved the quality of my trades: I trade less but much better. I use in particular PTS_Support/Resistance combined with Mike’ s MACD/Divergence and PTS_DoubleTopBottom

Bornheim, Germany,
Oct 7, 2020,

Very Impressing Tools And Service

The PTS is a useful and valuable collection of indicators/tools to identify the best trading opportunities in the Forex market with little effort.
The acquisition costs for the added value achieved are very low.
Particularly helpful are the telegram groups belonging to the individual trading approaches with unwavering support from the admins and accompanying material in the form of PDFs. Simply great!
Also on the homepage there are very detailed explanations.
The only point of criticism: The structure of the individual websites is at first sight a bit confusing.
Thanks to PTS I am finally able to trade more disciplined.
Despite the very helpful indicators, you will have a certain, but not too long training period.

Mohanad,
kuwait city, Kuwait,
Oct 5, 2020,

Amazing

finally a real perfect trading systems, well explained in their web site, you can spot it from the beginning that there is real science and hard work behind these systems, am using them for some time now and they are working like magic, you just need to understand the concepts first.
well done, keep up the perfect trend systems.

Yafet Alem,
Washington DC, USA,
Sep 25, 2020,

Great Trend indicator

I bought this recently as an added confirmation for analyzing the trend we are in. It has worked beautifully so far. Thanks
Barry Flanders,
Sep 20, 2020,

Excellent, timely alerts for possible trading opportunities.

My trading career spans over 5 decades. I have been trading forex since 2007. With the decrease in daily ranges, currency trading has become significantly more difficult. Scanning for trading opportunities is both time consuming and tedious. I use the Vpower System with Alerter in conjunction with the Double Top/Bottom Indicator with Alerter to rapidly focus on those pairs/instruments poised for possible moves. Extremely helpful.
Kathy,
Kaohsiung, Taiwan, China,
Sep 10, 2020,

Brilliant work!

I just bought 4 indicators from Mike, all are about MACD. How these indicators and scanners work for me is so amazing and that’s what exactly I need most! I would like to use his EA for the next step after I’ve practiced enough the trading concepts he teaches in the blog. Thanks to Mike for the brilliant work and it’s getting easier and enjoyable in trading for me now.
Penang, Malaysia,
Sep 8, 2020,

Another Good Buy

I was Mike's V Power's customer before, but I have read in the telegram chat group about how good STME is, so I went ahead and purchased it. Well done I would say! For me, I have bought the indicator+alerter, it is making my trades easier now and yes, I did get the "magic entries" now, if you are able to get that, it would make your risk and reward higher, which I am able to do that now. So I am very happy with STME.

Mar 13, 2020 - 5 Stars I have been purchasing a lot of systems or indicators in the past, I think I could stop doing that already because V Power System has the edge that I need and I have learned a lot about the market than any other systems that I have bought.

I could safely said the system giving the confidence to trade by myself. I highly recommend his website and systems for anyone who wish to do that instead of relying on signals or EAs.
Matt Borremans,
Nevada, USA,
Sep 7, 2020,

Highly professional software

I have used the Perfect Trend System for almost 3 months. I have to say that Mike’s software is spot on and if you take the time to learn the entries, you will be successful with it. Also, the Telegram group is awesome. Many successful traders are there to lend support and advice. I will be using this software for many years to come. Thank you Mike!

Aberdeen, United Kingdom,
Sep 6, 2020,

Excellent and making trading easier

I have bought 3 indicators from Mike,
3line striker alerter ,MACD divergence and support and resistance scanner. These indicators are ones that every trader should have. they do not repaint and works well on it own however when combined with other indicators,it give you edge over others.
the customer services from Mike is second to one.
Warri, Nigeria,
Sep 1, 2020,

Pts alerter 3linestrike

My name is Daniel orogun from Nigeria tested the software on my live account and to me it's good compared to other software I have bought. It's meets what I require it for.

Uusimaa, Finland,
Aug 31, 2020,

EdgeZone EA

EdgeZone is like a part of Vpower system where you can define the area where you are getting trades with seperated distance.

But it also define the buying area near trendlines.

Great tool for those who like to use support and resistance areas and trend lines for trading and do not want to follow the chart all the time.

Aug 2, 2020 - 5 Stars Few months ago I bought;

PST_VPOWER_SYSTEM

I have tested in several hundreds systems and EA:s in 8 years.

I must say that Vpover-system is one of the best. The EA is a kind of semiautomated system, because you should use it only when some of strict rules are fulfilled. But that is OK.
The support is great. You will get your answers fast. And you can also use very active telegram group to where you can put your questions and get it answered almost immediately.
Software is working perfectly and you will get recommendations for trades a couple of times every week.
So I think you will get high quality software and service for a reasonable price with VPower.
NUZVIDU, India,
Aug 26, 2020,

THE ONLY PRODUCTS YOU NEED IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL

I have been using Mike's products (STME, V-POWER, DTDB) for almost 6 months. Every system has its own rules and every system is designed with an Edge on higher time frames. There is a dedicated telegram group for every system where traders can discuss all the possible setups. Customer service is excellent, Mike will respond to the queries in less than 24 hrs. Every system has the free versions available which can be used on limited. So we can easily decide if the system suits us or not. Every week on Sunday the possible setups on for the next week will be posted on the website which we can access for free.

The one thing that I like the most about Mike's products is they are not some "BLACK BOX" systems, On his website, Mike clearly explains how the indicators work and when you will receive the signals and what edge you will have before entering the trades.

PLAN THE TRADES ON WEEKEND --- FOLLOW THE RULES --- DON'T BE GREEDY --- BECOME SUCCESSFUL AND CONSISTANT OVER A PERIOD OF TIME.
Aug 25, 2020,

Great Forex System

I was using the free version of V-power and it works great, have been testing it for over 2 months and its by far the best system I have tried. I have now purchased the 1 year sub and hope to see the same great results that it has previously delivered. The colouring on the charts give a clear sign of what direction the market is going and when you can expect to enter a trade. Overall great system.
Timisoara, Romania,
Aug 24, 2020,

Great manager for the trades

I just bought the PTS and already have some positive results. On it's own it's not amazing, but if you use it combined with other indicators it can really help you. I use other indicators to figure out the entry point, but after that V Power manages the SL and TP beautifuly. I've used the free version for some time and i got good results for the FTMO requirements.
On a different note, the support from the team is great; all the questions are answered and the educational material is extensive and offers you a better view on the market
Como, Italy,
Aug 13, 2020,

STME -supertrendscanner

I bought supertrendscanner and it help me a lot in my trading. I think is a good chance for everybody that want to trade.

Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Aug 10, 2020,

I changed my Mindset and Relax in trading

Trading in the past was for me a pressure war. I had to wake up early, keep my eyes on the screen, select currency pairs, trade in worry, even when I went to bed I felt uneasy. But since I got to know Mike and the STME strategy, my mindset has changed. I wake up early in the morning but to exercise, to relax, to have fun with the kids and to eat breakfast. I just sat in front of the screen at 9am, watched the pairs for about 20 minutes, set up STME Alert and got up to do another things. Every remaining problem, STME did for me. When there is signal of trading STME will send a message to notify me then at that time i return to the screen to trade. Now trading is for me my pleasure, the real relaxation. Thanks Mike, thanks SMTE.
i bought STME strategy, MACD & RSI divergence Alert and STME Alert.
gold coast, Australia,
Aug 10, 2020,

STME

I was looking for indicator based system with good winning rate and good risk vs reward .. One came across STME system.. it was so easy to analyse and take system.
also there is alert scanner available which does work for u.. so no stress..
really happy with .. found what i was looking for..
Shawn,
Aug 5, 2020,

Excellent concepts and technical automation (Vpower System + VPower Alert

Done my research before committing to the following 2 products:

VPower System - A very logically designed trading automation. You don't have to trade frequent. You just need to trade at the highest probability of success. The developer also presented a lot of insights and guide which help traders become more informed rather than being blinding by blindly following or copying signals without understand the reasons. Based on the reverse trend of V or inverted V

PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes - a quick scanning tool which also help to save time on looking at the various non relevant pairs.
Cork, Ireland,
Aug 3, 2020,

Excellent Tools and Systems

I've just begun to use these tools I've purchased and so far I'm pleasantly surprised. They actually do seem to work quite well. I've used countless others that simply don't deliver and are really rehashed MT4 standard Indicators dressed up in a nice dress. These seem to work and work well.

Tagbilaran City, Philippines,
Jul 30, 2020,

I believe I found the system that I've been looking for.

I been searching for months for the system that best fit with my lifestyle and characteristic. I did a research and this system has been tested for years and the creator is trading for more than 10 years of experience. His an experience trader and a coder so he knows what tools needed to be successful.

Jul 26, 2020,

A system which is very near to a holy grail

As a user of the following, V-Power EA and Alerter, SuppRes_MTF, 3 Lines Strike Alerter, MACD Divergence Indicator and Double Top/Bottom Alerter, i have just added Alerter Trend with Magic Entries, Trend with Magic Entries and MACD Crossover Alerter to my arsenal of PTS products.

Needless to say as stated in my previous system, highly recommended if you wanna be consistent in your winnings and of course follow the rules diligently.

May 17, 2020 - 5 Stars In my two years of trading forex and indices i have used countless number of indicators and systems but sad to say most of them are not what they claimed to be.

I bumped into PTS by chance after using one of their free indicators and started exploring the free V-Power and STME limited version and i did some backtesting. To my surprise if you follow the rules strictly the results were more than satisfying. On top of that, all their systems are backed up by detailed explanation writeups and logics.

I am now a regular user of the paid version of V-Power EA and Alerter, SuppRes_MTF, 3 Lines Strike Alerter, MACD Divergence Indicator and Double Top/Bottom Alerter.

Overall, is a highly recommended system and strategy. You don't need to just take my word for it, give it a try.
Malaga, Spain,
Jul 21, 2020,

Helped me pass the FTMO Challenge.

Thanks to the V-Power system and the administrators of the group with their analysis and tips I have managed to pass the FTMO challenge. Thanks for the software and thanks to Mike for the great software.

Keep up the good work!!!

Jul 4, 2019 - 5 Stars I bought the v-power system and it has been great so far, averaging a 5% profit per month. Mike is always responsive and ready to help together with the other people in the group.
New York, USA,
Jul 20, 2020,

DTDB Alerter

I've used the alerter for sometime albeit a little differently along with a friend. My mitigation zones (entry) are based off the last up or down candle on lower time frames that grabs liquidity. This has allowed for better risk/reward trades. If used in this manner, this tool can be highly profitable.
India, India,
Jul 20, 2020,

Supertrend alerter

Purchased supertrend alerter.which alert for mutitime frame .i m satisfied with purchase.looking to make some $$.Thanks

queensland, Australia,
Jul 19, 2020,

V Power Boxes Alerter

I have used other products from Mike in the past and can only say he delivers what he promises. He also gives you the option to test his products on live accounts without any obligation. If you want an Edge in trading I highly recommend you at least trial his products. DC Australia.
Stockholm, Sweden,
Jul 18, 2020,

The ADMIN of their private V-Power group are lower than pond scum!

I will give you a review based on unethical behaviours from the admin and possible the owner.

This group only want to sell their indicators which many can be found free over at MQL5. (Like the MTF MACD -> https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8816) just one of many. Just alter it so it show H4 on other TF as MA strength and call it MACD so newbies can figure it out. Smart. No illegal, but unethical.

Always new indicators re-created from already free. They should be free. But this company use thier V-Power EA ( Is great, and not a ripoff for sure.) As a way to make the free/paid indicators look good.

So now back what happen. All I did was to provide free content in how to effectively enter these V-Power trades. I never have, or will sell anything.

For the NON Customer you should be aware that nowdays you have to check a gazillion of rules to use The V-Power Auto-Entry funtion (needs manual activation in the EA). And make it so complex so newbies just have to buy all these indicators.

This free content gave the members an optional entry system. (Exactly like the admins do in the group).

I was was contacted (Once) by one of the admin's (Not the owner). Saying "that you talk about (Non Indicator they sell in your video)". And that is not part of "Mike's Indicators" no sell, no mention.

So I said: OK! I will stop talk about anything not related. And it could have been all good from there. BUT instead this admin now blocked this member and removed all his posts.

So PTS is not what is once was. Like all system sellers, and con-educators they only care to sell, and make money. Not to teach and improve members knowledge. And if there comes any threat to their cashflow. They ban and block and delete that person.

If you like to use an EA with many manual steps to re-actiate alerts/entry and, check rules and try to figure out why trades didnt went right based on this con-admin who post his charts with lines all over it. Then The V-Power is for you. Is not much Automated. Is an order placer basically.

BUT V-Power is good when you do understand the basics. So is sad that they have lower than pond scum admins who decide to block and delete members who did NOTHING but trying to provide value.

If you want to keep being dependant of indicator hell, and make other people profits. Then I would say this is an excellent Business to Join!

Several members have contacted me and say they can't believe what they saw. And of course ask for my videos as they where only there to help. But I understand is not welcome so I left.

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Jul 22, 2020:
Hi Daniel,

first of all thank you for your statement that our V-Power EA is great :)

And thank you for the great review that you posted in 2018 (https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/716614) about my trading method:

"Excellent post and idea. Been following you for awhile. As the method fit well with my own Market Maker Method with false breakouts and re-tests I think this is a GEM everyone should watch and learn how to identify the best turns with TL breaks and long wicks."

Now to your other points:

As far as I got informed, the thing that made you angry was that the admin of the private V-Power group asked you to stop posting videos and screenshots that were not related to our trading method. After the admin chatted with you several times you didn't stop posting these things. The admin then put you in read-only mode. So you were no longer able to post in the group. After that you requested your money back which you received immediately.

As far as I can see, olny your ego got hurt by putting you in read only-mode. Nothing else happened.

We know us since 2018. You were a member of the public V-Power group. We chatted a lot.

Back in 2018 I already explained to you that educating a lot of traders (groups) is a tough job. Most people have little trading experience. They need a clear guidance with no distraction. We need to repeat and teach the same things over and over again. You can't bombard them with 1000 different new ideas. Therefore, I forbade you back in 2018 to post any unrelated videos or other trading material in my groups.

Then you left the public group in 2018. I heard nothing from you since then.

Now in July 2020 you deciced to purchase V-Power and join the private group. You immediately started to post unrelated videos and other material again. The same problem occurred as in 2018. You confused every new member with unrelated postings/material etc. That was the reason why the admin set you in read-only mode.

Everything else that you wrote in your review here on FPA about the company is only an attempt make me pay for your anger. And the claims are complete nonsense.

I can show to you that you even don't understand the purpose of the simple MACD MTF indicator that you mentioned in your review here on FPA. This indicator always shows the values of the reference timeframe that you configure e.g. to h4. It will then always show the values of the timeframe H4 even if you switch to H1, M30, M15, M5 or M1. With that logic you can do the entry timing on lower timeframes while you have always the values from H4 on the chart.

You are saying that you can do the same thing with the normal free MACD indicator by changing the parameters. This is nonsense. This would be completely unpractical because you would need to change the parameters of the MACD indicator every time you switch to another timeframe. If you switch from H4 to H1 you would need to multiply the values of the parameters with 4. If you switch to M30 then you need to multiple with 8. If you switch to M15 then you need to multiply with 16. And it gets even more fun with M5 and M1. Who on earth would like to do this manual calculation and changing of the indicator settings everytime he switches the timeframe?? So what you are talking is complete nonsense. It can NOT be done with the free MACD indicator.

Ah yes, and the price of my MACD MTF indicator is only 20 bucks. That is a tiny price for a useful trading tool.

And about my other helper indicators which support the 3 main trading systems:

E.g. most people can't detect regular divergences. Therefore, we developed an indicator and an alerter for the regular divegences. Now when they see the divegences on the chart drawn by the indicator, only then they start learning how to detect them visually.

The same is true for support/resistance levels. Most people don't know what "untouched" support/resistance levels are. I explained the concept with a complete blog post and detailed screenshots. But from the feedback while teaching thousands of traders, most people can not translate a written concept like "untouched support/resistance" that was explained in detail in a blog post into a live chart during their live trading. They need guidance from an indicator. They learn from the drawings of the indicator. Maybe later they will understand the concept completely and could do it without an indicator.

You were 2 years away from the community. During this time members produced a track record of 1+ year while they traded our concepts and trading methods. Others have successfully applied at the prop trading firm FTMO and they are now managing money from investors. Therefore, our trading methods and teaching methods work very good for many traders.

You are a good trader Daniel. I'd appreciate that you try to build your own community and try to teach people with your own trading style. Then you will see how other people who post unrelated material will distract people and diminish the success of your members.

Cheers Mike
Veneto, Italy,
Jul 15, 2020,

V PowerSystem Unlimited

V PowerSystem Unlimited
I purchased this instrument, and I am very happy, well done, and very precise

Phitsanulok, Thailand,
Jul 13, 2020,

V-Power - Reversal/Trend System

Wow, not just another indicator, but a proper trading system. Can also be automated with an Expert Advisor. Based on patterns that continuously repeat, have repeated and will repeat to indicate trend and direction change with confirmation displays available.

But it is not only the EA that is impressive, but the tremendous amount of effort put into additional information available to explain smart money flow and market manipulation explained (for the first time) reasonably simple even for me to understand.

Additional products are also available which I plan to buy as additional tools, but in essence V-Power may be the only tool necessary to make good, sound decisions.

Support is friendly and efficient. I wish this company all success, they deserve it.

Hannover, Germany,
Jul 11, 2020,

Very good trading tools

Some weeks ago I bought following software:

PST_TRIPLE_ALERT
PST_VPOWER_SYSTEM

I also got some free indicators.

All perfecttrendsystem.com trading tools are very good. I tried a demo account and since I got good results I started trading on a real account.
These tools give the signals for opening a trade at the right time. There is no automatic profit taking. For this I wrote my own EA script only for the TP (Simple MA Crossover TP).
The tools are not expensive. And during my test phase, I learned a lot in trading.
The ALERT tools monitor up to 30 forex pairs, which can be free selected. So you don't have to keep an eye on the market yourself. With the help of the alert function, you will informed of decisive events - via email or push.

I did not claim my money back because all the promises and descriptions were largely fulfilled.

The free additional telegram groups are also particularly recommended. You get access when you buy the software. You also learn a lot here and there are great tips from the group.

I can recommend all tools from perfecttrendsystem.com with a clear conscience.
Lithuania, Lithuania,
Jul 9, 2020,

Realy nice service

I have tried a number of systems/indicators/EA's, and none of them was good at al.
when i found Perfect Trend System my trades changed in profit. So i am using those tools from Mike
and so happy.

Thanks Mike

Bratislava, Slovakia,
Jul 6, 2020,

Signals

Signals didnt reach TP, a it goes always in oposite trend. Didnt receive my money which he Guarantee

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Jul 8, 2020:
This is either a review from a competitor or from a customer who ignored everything that I wrote on the website and in the learning material.

1. We don't provide a target price with our signals. So, his statement "didn't reach TP" is simply not true. We teach our members how to trade based on the mechanically generated signals. We have members with a verified track record of 1+ years who trade with 80% winning percentage. We have also members who successfully applied as a prop trader at FTMO and are now managing money from investors.

2. We always act according to our refund policy. I searched the ticketsystem for the word "charon" and couldn't find one single ticket. So if you are a genuine customer and didn't contact our support then you can still write us and we will check your case.
Boras, Sweden,
Jul 4, 2020,

The only system you can controll and dont empty your account.

I been trading for nearly 20 years. Some years ago, trying multiple EAs and Indicators I always fell too much work for too little gain. You see fantastic vining Pips with every EA and Indicator you buy. I get tired and stop trading. Now for some months I started again. I did not learn from my previous mistake, so I did buy the best EA, after reviews, The Forex Fury. I did install it, tried it carefully and find that it worked perfect. I went for a work and after 1,5 hours about 30 % of my account was gone. Then I found Mike Semlitsch with the www.perfecttrendsystem.com. The different Indicators are cheap and a bow all, you do get fully control over your account. Every day a lot of new information. And I do think the new Aleter crossover MACD is superb. Ju get signal in you phone. Look and if there is a set up look good you mannish it yourself. One more think, Mike advise to shut down 90 % of your trading in weekend. Now I do feel extremely comfortable with this strategy and don’t need any EAs with VPS. VPS is necessary but your EAs continue to work until your account is down. I do not know Mike Semlitsch. But the way to trade is the way for me. So, thanks Mike for Introduction to a whole new world of trading, where you sleep good, with tp an sl.
Lodi, Italy,
Jul 4, 2020,

acquisto pts macd dicvergence

I purchased the product about 2 weeks ago and I was fascinated by the perfection of the entered following the rules.In the past I purchased other products elsewhere from other sites and I must say that the pts macd divergence and the pts alerter beats them all. It is necessary to be disciplined and be patient to enter at the right time and the earnings come ..... in a week I almost doubled the bill .... I am very satisfied and I will definitely take other products from mike-
Chinhoyi, Zimbabwe,
Jul 2, 2020,

ALERTER MACD CROSSOVER

I recently purchased this product. It is a very useful multi-instrument scanning tool, once you understand how to manage and read the signals. A good complimentary tool for any trade strategy.
Oeiras, Portugal,
Jun 29, 2020,

Got the MACD Crossover

Quality well made products. I am very happy with the support I have received as well as the product which I purchased. I like multi-time frame scanners as it helps a lot. I think the V strategy will be my next purchase. I recommend you check them out and see what is for you.

Landskrona, Sweden,
Jun 22, 2020,

V-Power

Regarding V-Power.  Very effective and powerful simi ea I purchase this item since march and I been using it. and I also join in the telegram. and get some information about this ea. Thanks to the author Mike and ANDRO for making this possible. to my trading

Ancash, Peru,
Jun 19, 2020,

El Principiante

The systems or indicators implemented by Mike or by PerfectTrendSystem, are too useful for those with or without experience in the currency markets, for my part I have been able to acquire the following systems
PST_TRIPLE_ALERT
PST_MACD_Divergence_box_alert
The indicated systems have given me clearer knowledge of the currency market, because previously, I was very confused to see the manipulations that large banks do or (smart money as Mike calls it), little by little I am perfecting myself with the tools Mike, I hope to improve myself soon.
In fact, I am going to suggest to Mike, if they can develop a PST_Alert_Gatillos, which consists of identifying Trigger candles in different time frames, a system that can identify all trigger candles such as: Pinbar, Envelope, External, Internal etc. , etc. This system will be very helpful for merchants, similar to the PST_MACD_Divergence_box_alert, but the suggestion is to have a Box of all triggers at various times, to identify quickly.

kl, Malaysia,
Jun 18, 2020,

PTS Alert_3LineStrike

today just purchase a PTS Alert 3line indivator ,....it is very good cause i no need to monitor the chart 24 hours ,...this indicator will sent alert to my mobile phone, email when detact a signal . recomended

Luton, United Kingdom,
Jun 17, 2020,

Perfect Trend Systems simply one of the best

I have been using the PTS Systems for over 2 months and for the cost, they are simply one of the best around. I have used Systems for over 10years, none of the others come close. Also the Support is second to none. The SMTE, DTDB and the latest one the V-POWER which in my opinion is the next level for those one want to make a living Trading FOREX

CANBERRA WALK, Singapore,
Jun 11, 2020,

EdgeZone_EA

The EdgeZone-Expert Advisor is an excellent product.
The EA for the automated Trend line trading is greatly reducing my orders entry and the charts monitoring times.
The EA moving the Target and Stop Loss price of all open positions according to the Target ad Stop Loss Trend line maximize the profits.

Ankara, Turkey,
Jun 2, 2020,

PTS_Trend_With Magic Entries

I studied technical analysis for a year, learned all formations, researched and tried many strategies. I bought other indicators. I was still losing.
Until I knew Mike.
5-Pts_macd_divergence_box_
6- 3-Line-Strike Alerter
7- The Setup Service For The
Magic Entry System
They all work superbly. And now I win. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Also telegram groups are excellent groups, like school.
Thanks Mike.

Aberden, United Kingdom,
Jun 2, 2020,

SO FAST DETECTING REVERSAL AREA WITH SPEED FOR YOUR ENTRY

GOOD TO HAVE IT AND ADD TO YOUR PERFORMANCE, WHEN TRADING A LOT MUST BE DONE WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD, THIS WILL CONTRIBUTE A LOT

Illinois, USA,
May 31, 2020,

The indicator is a must buy product for your trading

I did first used the free version to see how it works and how accurate the trades are, i must say it did its job the finest way... I took 2 trades and both hit the TP and that when I decided to buy the full version which scans all pairs. I love this indicator. This will really help me in taking some good trades. I would give overall 4 stars for the product. i was just upset that I din't get a reply from the seller when I had few concerns before purchase but still it worked out by doing some R and D.

Pretoria, South Africa,
May 28, 2020,

Trader 7 years experience, Director of an International Fund Management Pty

The Vpower system is not a signal service, thankfully because they never work, as any professional trader will gladly tell you.
My intent for signing up was to filter my trade options by receiving Mike's weekly watch list. To respect the list I had to understand his strategy which was easy to understand as he check all the boxes from a full time trader perspective nl. Technical and mostly price action.
I can say with confidence that:
1. ANY trader will greatly profit from this strategy incl STME and Vpower mainly based on the strategy followed
2. the support form Mike, Angelo, Andro to the rest of his team, is of the best support I have come across in my career, not to speak about their great attitudes.
3. for the amount you pay, a trader can just receive the weekly reports, which include a detail analysis on each trade , and enjoy major returns at low risk.

I want to step out and say that if you as a trader do not understand nor profit from this system, you should rather be doing something else.

Thank you Mike and your team.

Gauteng, South Africa,
May 24, 2020,

Excellent Tool

I have been extremely successful with the V Power system. Really increased my rate of success. I highly recommend it to new traders.

Hunedoara, Romania,
May 19, 2020,

Very good Expert Advisor

I have been using V-power on a FxOpen Live account for about a month and I can tell you that the success rate is 78%.
I am very satisfied with the results and I hope to continue to get at least the same results.

Lessines, Belgium,
May 18, 2020,

a clear view of the market

The v-power system indicator is quite simple to set up. It allows to take a movement from the beginning. With a little practice, it is quite possible to be profitable very quickly in the forex market.