PerfectTrendSystem.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 8, 2020
Mike Semlitsch

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

New Jersey, USA,
Feb 27, 2020,

The trend indicators complete my strategy.

I've been looking to complete my trading strategy for so long. These indicators are perfect tools used by me to time my entries. Absolutely amazing!

Uzice, Serbia,
Feb 27, 2020,

PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Indi

Hello everyone. This is my second post about Mike's products. After I already wrote about PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries, PTS_Alerter_3LineStrike, PTS_SuperTrend and PTS_Double_TopBottom I want to say something about PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Indi indicator.

I have recently purchased PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Indi and I can say that is absolutely excelent product. The indicator will spot regular divergences fully automatic. You will simply see the colored boxes on the chart. It very usefull for beginers because no divergence analysis skills required and you can easily analyze any instrument on any time frame. Everything is very correct and precise.

Soon I will purchase MACD Divergence Box Alerter. This two indicators in combination will save my time. I will write about that when I buy indicator. Until that, I wish good luck to everyone.

Cheers.

Nov 6, 2019 - 5 Stars Hello everyone. I followed Mike Semlitsch on twitter for a while and then became interested in his systems and indicators. At first I just read the rules that must be followed in order to be successfully traded and then I started using some of the indicators that are free to test. I also started following the telegram channels and discussions regarding the indicators.

Some time ago I bought the The 3-Line-Strike Alerter indicator, which is very useful especially if a signal appears on a higher time frame. After that I used the free version of the PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries indicator. Although the free version is only available for two currency pairs, I got interested and bought a full license.

As I have a steady job in another profession, forex is an additional hobby so I am not able to fully commit to trading. I am currently in the process of studying how the indicator works on different currency pairs. I pay most attention to oil trading and I can say that the indicator shows good results there.

My observation is that the indicator is best used on fast currencies and oil. It shows trend and momentum very well and also deep pullback, which really makes trading easier. In combination with some of the pivot indicators it shows very good results.

The price of the indicator is not high and if you follow strict rules you should start earning money very quickly.

In addition to the PTS_Trend_WithMagicEntries indicator, I highly recommend the Double Tops / Bottoms indicator, the signals at longer time frames are really profitable. In my trading I use both indicators on the same chart.

For all the PerfectTrendSystem.com indicators I have used, whether they are free versions or paid versions, I only have praise.

Cheers.

UK, United Kingdom,
Feb 28, 2020,

Vpower and alerter box

Purchased both the Vpower system and alerter box from Mike. The early results have been very promising and I like how you need that set criteria to enter a trade which results in only taking quality set ups.

I work full time and have been testing the EA function which is perfect if I’m unable to keep an eye on the markets. It’s important to read all the articles over and over again until you get a firm grasp of how the system works, once you get that understanding it all makes perfect sense.
So far so good.

Sacramento, USA,
Feb 28, 2020,

Great Informitive site with system that simple work

Hello everyone. My name is Kevin and I recently purchased a few products from
Mike's website Perfecttrendsystems. I purchased macd divergence box alert and
macd divergence box indicator and they both are excellent products and what I really found to be very useful was the information on the site about pump and dump and all the other articles.

If your looking to increase your wins read all the information on his website
get a few of the extra tools he offers and watch your account grow consistently.

Since I have read all the articles and purchase a few of his products I have
increased my wins and grown my account. This will be a great year for me to grow
my account.

If your ready to get started trading this website and tools have been one of the
best one's I've seen out there and provide me with more profitible information
then both of my brokers and their sites.

Good Luck and have fun trading.

Kevin Garrett

Bogota, Colombia,
Mar 2, 2020,

Very Good Products from PTS

I have already bought several products, the v-power system, alerter v-power boxes, MACD divergence box and the Support Resistance MTF Indicator. All have been very useful to improve my trading style, which I combine directly with Price Action, and several configurations that mike explains in detail on its website.

The products I have bought are worth it, you just have to follow the rules and be disciplined.

Tomasz Piątkowski,
Konin, Poland,
Mar 2, 2020,

V-Power

That's what I've been missing in my trading - V-Power helps a lot in making good decisions, while keeping the chart clean and readable. Although I don't use it as the only indicator, it makes a great strategy when combined with some others indicators (eg. divergence). My trading is more and more profitable, and while I have purchased a lot of courses, indicators and robots before, V-Power is one of the few that is really worth the money. Also, I really appreciate the knowledge that Mike shares, as it provided me with a whole new approach to trading.

West Midlands, United Kingdom,
Mar 4, 2020,

Very logical

I've been trading on and off a while and not really had any sort of success. I've relied too much on indicators in the past and not really taken time to understand the market and how it moves.

Mikes system is a breath of fresh air for me. His website has loads of free info so you get an idea on how his system works and it's not overpriced.

The best part is the education on how the market works from his perspective and how the 'smart money' operates. It all makes perfect, logical sense. This doesn't mean it's easy by any means and it still requires the trader's discretion.

However, rather than blindly following signals given by a piece of software, I'm starting to understand why things happen the way the do. I'm demoing at the moment and still have a lot to unlearn and re-learn, trading is a journey they say.

I highly recommend his website and systems.

Dusseldorf, Germany,
Mar 5, 2020,

V Power Sytem

I am learning forex trading for several years now. And at one point the strategy the worked best for me was BTMM. But as I have also a 40 hour per week job BTMM was only useable for me on my free days or when I got on vacation. But then I found this system here the V Power System EA. And oh boy I can tell you for me it is like a dream came true. The principles of the V Power system are similar to the general BTMM system that I have learned earlier so I can already see how this EA really can give you an edge over the market. And with the option to automate entries it finally gives me the option to trade even when I am at work. All I have to do is to set alerts for the pairs that i am interested in and wait for the alerts to be triggered :).

So thank you Mike for this great EA!

I also use his Support resistance indicator as well as the MACD divergence and VBoxes alert indicator and all of them are just genius!

Adelaide, Australia,
Mar 8, 2020,

Total useless product

Positive reviews are obtained by some offer provided by seller.
Each subscribers are pushed to a telegram channel some of them stays there for a while and quit.
Author actually makes the things complex.
so don't waste your time & money

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Mar 13, 2020:
Dear Airone,

I'm sorry that our product does not suit you.

We are doing our best to educate our members with publicly available information, as well as 2 weekly emails and constant guidance in the telegram groups.

One of our members recently got a prop trader at the prop trading company FTMO (the link is on the website). He managed to fulfill all necessary requirements while he traded with our V-Power system. Many other members also report success with our systems. I traded successfully during 12 months in front of hundreds of members in the private V-Power group (the link to the verified account is also on the website). So even if my explanations on the website sound complicated, there seems to be something of value in it. Otherwise we would not get those results.

To be honest, I don't think that there is an easy way to win in the financial markets as a trader. I have done my best to explain complex things as easy as possible. It pays to digest that information even it takes several weeks or months. The amount of time highly depends on the previous trading experience.

Best regards
Mike Semlitsch
Penang, Malaysia,

One of The Best if not The Best

I have been purchasing a lot of systems or indicators in the past, I think I could stop doing that already because V Power System has the edge that I need and I have learned a lot about the market than any other systems that I have bought.

I could safely said the system giving the confidence to trade by myself. I highly recommend his website and systems for anyone who wish to do that instead of relying on signals or EAs.

Purmerend, Netherlands,

Support /Resistance alerter

Every Mike product is good. His latest tool is a support resistance alert. Instead of opening different charts, you only open the alerter. This gives you a signal when the candle is 50 pips away from S or R (you can set it yourself). Saves work and you only have to see which signal meets your condition. A real German product. Simple and effective. Am happy with it

S. Schoemaker

istanbul, Turkey,

3 bar Strike

All system designed very well .tons of metatrader software out there with low quality codes.some of few guys like mike cleverly,designed approach like this .I recommended use 3 bar strike correct trend direction you ll see how work .I can say dont use alone .Add own manual trade system use it together .

Bouc-Bel-Air, France,
Mar 20, 2020,

Boost your trading skills

I am a Forex trader that has been actively in the market for over 11 years… buying so many stuff looking for the Holy Grail. Instead I bought so many scams and indeed lost so much money…. as many of us…

I can tell you that I’m today only trading with Mike’s strategies, alerter’s and indicators.
Mike’s system gives you an Edge you can use over the market.
Furthermore, he runs a Telegram group in which you can improve your learning faster. Some profitable members are also really helping the new ones and sharing their trades idea.
In conclusion, if you’re looking for something that will boost your trading skills I can only enhance you to start with one of his strategy/system.

Tennessee, USA,
Mar 23, 2020,

Excellent Product!

I purchased the PTS DoubleTop DoubleBottom Alerter and have to say that I'm and 100% pleased with the purchase. Works great and comes with excellent training and guidance. Has worked flawlessly over the past several months and it has been profitable! I highly recommend it.

Hesse, Germany,
Apr 1, 2020,

Very profitable system - Vpower system

The system is not easy to understand at first, but if you keep at it and learn the system, it gives you profit. I am still learning and I find the blog very informative. I find the telegram groups less informative, because there are so many people just trying to show how many pips they have and don´t seem interested in helping newcomers. Mike is very helpful, but of course he must have loads of messages to answer everyday. Great system, looking forward to knowing more and the success that comes with it.

Oloruntoba Ephraim Oluwasogo,
Lagos state, Nigeria,
Apr 2, 2020,

Best indicator in my arsenal.

Honestly, I am a big fan of Mike’s indicators/Ea’. I’ve been using his indicators for up to a year now. I have up to 7 of his indicators and one of his Ea (Vpower).

Vpower is a the most important tool in my trading arsenal. It shows me relevant support/resistance. It adds more meaning to my chart. I am unable to even analyze a chart with Vpower. VPOWER Will be a great tool for newbies. Because Vpower will show you all the Important support and resistance level(green and red boxes). It’s a tool every trader should have.

rajkot, India,
Apr 3, 2020,

2 months ago I purchased the PTS Vpower EA. this is really excellent

as per my experience , this is good indicator to catch tops and bottoms for v-shapes created..and we will enter a perfect time to maximum profitability for our trade winning ratio and profit winning ratio. Now i think to go for V-Power Boxes Alerter for more accurate the Perfect Trading Entries. and also go for PTS DoubleTop Bottom to catch more and more accurate and excellent entries for secure my trades

Florida, USA,
Apr 4, 2020,

I Knew This Was What I Really Needed

I got one of Mike's indicators one year ago and I could see the potential but I was distracted by many of the shiny products out there and did not put it to use.

I started to learn trading by myself and finally I became better after so many years of failing and not seeing results but I knew I was still missing something so I could be even more profitable

After finding Mike's website again and paying more attention to the content I was convinced that this might be the last thing I needed to become a consistent profitable trader so bought one of his new indicators and I am 100% satisfied with it.

To be honest this is one of the best trading indicators I have found so far. At least that is my experience.