Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: Nov 25, 2020 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Shawn,
Aug 5, 2020,

Excellent concepts and technical automation (Vpower System + VPower Alert

Done my research before committing to the following 2 products:

VPower System - A very logically designed trading automation. You don't have to trade frequent. You just need to trade at the highest probability of success. The developer also presented a lot of insights and guide which help traders become more informed rather than being blinding by blindly following or copying signals without understand the reasons. Based on the reverse trend of V or inverted V

PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes - a quick scanning tool which also help to save time on looking at the various non relevant pairs.
gold coast, Australia,
Aug 10, 2020,

STME

I was looking for indicator based system with good winning rate and good risk vs reward .. One came across STME system.. it was so easy to analyse and take system.
also there is alert scanner available which does work for u.. so no stress..
really happy with .. found what i was looking for..
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Aug 10, 2020,

I changed my Mindset and Relax in trading

Trading in the past was for me a pressure war. I had to wake up early, keep my eyes on the screen, select currency pairs, trade in worry, even when I went to bed I felt uneasy. But since I got to know Mike and the STME strategy, my mindset has changed. I wake up early in the morning but to exercise, to relax, to have fun with the kids and to eat breakfast. I just sat in front of the screen at 9am, watched the pairs for about 20 minutes, set up STME Alert and got up to do another things. Every remaining problem, STME did for me. When there is signal of trading STME will send a message to notify me then at that time i return to the screen to trade. Now trading is for me my pleasure, the real relaxation. Thanks Mike, thanks SMTE.
i bought STME strategy, MACD & RSI divergence Alert and STME Alert.
Como, Italy,
Aug 13, 2020,

STME -supertrendscanner

I bought supertrendscanner and it help me a lot in my trading. I think is a good chance for everybody that want to trade.

Timisoara, Romania,
Aug 24, 2020,

Great manager for the trades

I just bought the PTS and already have some positive results. On it's own it's not amazing, but if you use it combined with other indicators it can really help you. I use other indicators to figure out the entry point, but after that V Power manages the SL and TP beautifuly. I've used the free version for some time and i got good results for the FTMO requirements.
On a different note, the support from the team is great; all the questions are answered and the educational material is extensive and offers you a better view on the market
Aug 25, 2020,

Great Forex System

I was using the free version of V-power and it works great, have been testing it for over 2 months and its by far the best system I have tried. I have now purchased the 1 year sub and hope to see the same great results that it has previously delivered. The colouring on the charts give a clear sign of what direction the market is going and when you can expect to enter a trade. Overall great system.
NUZVIDU, India,
Aug 26, 2020,

THE ONLY PRODUCTS YOU NEED IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL

I have been using Mike's products (STME, V-POWER, DTDB) for almost 6 months. Every system has its own rules and every system is designed with an Edge on higher time frames. There is a dedicated telegram group for every system where traders can discuss all the possible setups. Customer service is excellent, Mike will respond to the queries in less than 24 hrs. Every system has the free versions available which can be used on limited. So we can easily decide if the system suits us or not. Every week on Sunday the possible setups on for the next week will be posted on the website which we can access for free.

The one thing that I like the most about Mike's products is they are not some "BLACK BOX" systems, On his website, Mike clearly explains how the indicators work and when you will receive the signals and what edge you will have before entering the trades.

PLAN THE TRADES ON WEEKEND --- FOLLOW THE RULES --- DON'T BE GREEDY --- BECOME SUCCESSFUL AND CONSISTANT OVER A PERIOD OF TIME.
Uusimaa, Finland,
Aug 31, 2020,

EdgeZone EA

EdgeZone is like a part of Vpower system where you can define the area where you are getting trades with seperated distance.

But it also define the buying area near trendlines.

Great tool for those who like to use support and resistance areas and trend lines for trading and do not want to follow the chart all the time.

Aug 2, 2020 - 5 Stars Few months ago I bought;

PST_ DoubleTopBottom
PST_VPOWER_SYSTEM

I have tested in several hundreds systems and EA:s in 8 years.

I must say that Vpover-system is one of the best. The EA is a kind of semiautomated system, because you should use it only when some of strict rules are fulfilled. But that is OK.
The support is great. You will get your answers fast. And you can also use very active telegram group to where you can put your questions and get it answered almost immediately.
Software is working perfectly and you will get recommendations for trades a couple of times every week.
So I think you will get high quality software and service for a reasonable price with VPower.
Warri, Nigeria,
Sep 1, 2020,

Pts alerter 3linestrike

My name is Daniel orogun from Nigeria tested the software on my live account and to me it's good compared to other software I have bought. It's meets what I require it for.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom,
Sep 6, 2020,

Excellent and making trading easier

I have bought 3 indicators from Mike,
3line striker alerter ,MACD divergence and support and resistance scanner. These indicators are ones that every trader should have. they do not repaint and works well on it own however when combined with other indicators,it give you edge over others.
the customer services from Mike is second to one.
Matt Borremans,
Nevada, USA,
Sep 7, 2020,

Highly professional software

I have used the Perfect Trend System for almost 3 months. I have to say that Mike’s software is spot on and if you take the time to learn the entries, you will be successful with it. Also, the Telegram group is awesome. Many successful traders are there to lend support and advice. I will be using this software for many years to come. Thank you Mike!

Penang, Malaysia,
Sep 8, 2020,

Another Good Buy

I was Mike's V Power's customer before, but I have read in the telegram chat group about how good STME is, so I went ahead and purchased it. Well done I would say! For me, I have bought the indicator+alerter, it is making my trades easier now and yes, I did get the "magic entries" now, if you are able to get that, it would make your risk and reward higher, which I am able to do that now. So I am very happy with STME.

Mar 13, 2020 - 5 Stars I have been purchasing a lot of systems or indicators in the past, I think I could stop doing that already because V Power System has the edge that I need and I have learned a lot about the market than any other systems that I have bought.

I could safely said the system giving the confidence to trade by myself. I highly recommend his website and systems for anyone who wish to do that instead of relying on signals or EAs.
Kathy,
Kaohsiung, Taiwan, China,
Sep 10, 2020,

Brilliant work!

I just bought 4 indicators from Mike, all are about MACD. How these indicators and scanners work for me is so amazing and that’s what exactly I need most! I would like to use his EA for the next step after I’ve practiced enough the trading concepts he teaches in the blog. Thanks to Mike for the brilliant work and it’s getting easier and enjoyable in trading for me now.
Barry Flanders,
Sep 20, 2020,

Excellent, timely alerts for possible trading opportunities.

My trading career spans over 5 decades. I have been trading forex since 2007. With the decrease in daily ranges, currency trading has become significantly more difficult. Scanning for trading opportunities is both time consuming and tedious. I use the Vpower System with Alerter in conjunction with the Double Top/Bottom Indicator with Alerter to rapidly focus on those pairs/instruments poised for possible moves. Extremely helpful.
Yafet Alem,
Washington DC, USA,
Sep 25, 2020,

Great Trend indicator

I bought this recently as an added confirmation for analyzing the trend we are in. It has worked beautifully so far. Thanks
Mohanad,
kuwait city, Kuwait,
Oct 5, 2020,

Amazing

finally a real perfect trading systems, well explained in their web site, you can spot it from the beginning that there is real science and hard work behind these systems, am using them for some time now and they are working like magic, you just need to understand the concepts first.
well done, keep up the perfect trend systems.

Bornheim, Germany,
Oct 7, 2020,

Very Impressing Tools And Service

The PTS is a useful and valuable collection of indicators/tools to identify the best trading opportunities in the Forex market with little effort.
The acquisition costs for the added value achieved are very low.
Particularly helpful are the telegram groups belonging to the individual trading approaches with unwavering support from the admins and accompanying material in the form of PDFs. Simply great!
Also on the homepage there are very detailed explanations.
The only point of criticism: The structure of the individual websites is at first sight a bit confusing.
Thanks to PTS I am finally able to trade more disciplined.
Despite the very helpful indicators, you will have a certain, but not too long training period.

Tristan,
Oct 11, 2020,

I trade less but much better

I discovered the indicators and alerter scanners from Mike, PerfectTrendSystem.com. And I do not regret it.
I have since considerably improved the quality of my trades: I trade less but much better. I use in particular PTS_Support/Resistance combined with Mike’ s MACD/Divergence and PTS_DoubleTopBottom

Metuchen, USA,
Oct 15, 2020,

PTS Alerter, V Power, PTS EdgeZone

PTS Alerter Helps you scan across time frames. Good product to support V Power strategy. V Power helps you get in longer trends. EdgeZone helps you counter Broker manipulations at the edge by getting you a better entry price average. You still have to learn how to use it and in which context.

Oct 21, 2020,

I have been trading for over a decade

I just bought 4 indicators from Mike, . How these indicators and scanners work for me is so amazing and that’s exactly what I needed. The combination of the MACD and double tops with the V - Power technique is simply amazing. Initially I did find the website a little difficult to navigate. It has unbelievably good information and it is free! Plus the telegram group support is fantastic..
Thank you Mike and the Perfect Trend System

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Oct 22, 2020,

V-Power for trading

V-Power is the most helpful tool I have ever used. The indication for the start of a new trend and the ease at which potential trades are placed and indicated is brilliant. Yes there is some work to to, and that makes this app great.

Oct 26, 2020,

V-Power System Trade

I just bought PTS V-Power system from Mike. This is 1st time i bought it EA from the market. After making profit from using FREE version, i decide worth it to buy an Unlimited version. Trading method accordingly for my trading style. i like the product so much!

kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Nov 2, 2020,

Power Trend System Worth to Buy !

I recently had bought these EA System and Indicator design by Power Trend System :
PTS V-Power system
PTS V-Power Alerter Boxes
PTS_MACD_Double_Divergence_Box_Indi
PTS_Alerter_MACD_Crossover
PTS_MACD_Divergence_Box_Alerter
EdgeZone_EA
PTS_MACD_MTF

These indicator tools had save a lot of my time analysis and reduce the risk to gain more profit. Recommend to other to try :D

Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Nov 4, 2020,

Start to learn trading

The V power is a well developed trading strategy. The theory behind is very logic. After using it in 2 days I decided to buy the DTDB Alert Scanner to enhance my trading technic. Strongly believe I my get back my investment on it by trading the V-power.

Tallinn, Estonia,
Nov 4, 2020,

Summary

I really like this system. I use it as entry indicator in addition to my main trend following system.

milano, Italy,
Nov 5, 2020,

Strategies Based On Double Tops / Bottoms

very good strategy and indicator. simple and effective strategy to be applied on multi time frames.it has helped my way of trading a lot

Düsseldorf, Germany,
Nov 5, 2020,

When you finally find something that works!

I am a great Fan of Mikes products:) I trade with his STME system and for that I bought:

STME indicator
MACD Zerocross Alerter
and the STME alerter

After learning how the system works and with the help of his really friendly community I was able to finally begin a very profitable trading path. Once you understand the System you gain a lot of confidence as you will see how much better you will get. Combined with a solid proof risk management this system is superior!

Thank you mike for the work you put into all this!

Apr 16, 2020 - 5 Stars I really can recommend this trading system. The tools that I use from this site and from Mike especially are as follow:

support resistance indicator
support resistance alerter
V-Box alerter
V-Box trading Ea
MACD Divergence indicator

you do not need all of these indicators, but I bought them additional to the system because I really like how I can use them for my trading in general. The shstem itself in this case the V Power System is a great system which is explained really good on his website. You also get access to a telegram group when you buy the system which provides with even more insight about the system.

As the rules that the system uses are rules that are and will be present all the time in the market the winning percentage of this system can get very high if you take your time to read through the provided information on the website.

i would buy it again for sure!

Mar 5, 2020 - 5 Stars I am learning forex trading for several years now. And at one point the strategy the worked best for me was BTMM. But as I have also a 40 hour per week job BTMM was only useable for me on my free days or when I got on vacation. But then I found this system here the V Power System EA. And oh boy I can tell you for me it is like a dream came true. The principles of the V Power system are similar to the general BTMM system that I have learned earlier so I can already see how this EA really can give you an edge over the market. And with the option to automate entries it finally gives me the option to trade even when I am at work. All I have to do is to set alerts for the pairs that i am interested in and wait for the alerts to be triggered :).

So thank you Mike for this great EA!

I also use his Support resistance indicator as well as the MACD divergence and VBoxes alert indicator and all of them are just genius!

Nov 9, 2020,

Worth its weight in Gold!

Being a bit sceptical of the indicators and service I initially researched using reviews on FPA and downloaded the free STME and V-Power systems. I joined their telegram channel and started to realise that thousands of others in the group too. The channels are moderated with knowledgeable traders whilst posting weekly setups and helping each other become better traders.
I now have most indicators which help me with alerts and picking trades according to my plan. With quick email replies from Mike, helpful telegram channels and top class indicators, I'm now a much more confident and profitable trader.

Philippines, Philippines,
Nov 13, 2020,

The V-Power System is worth it!

I purchased the V-Power system 3 months ago and started testing it. I am really impressed of how it works in today's market. This product is amazing and the trading education provided in their website is a plus. The only thing that I wish to have as an added feature for the V-Power system is the ability to allocate automatic lot sizing based on percentage risk and also adding a trailing stop option in the inputs section and this will be close to a perfect system for me. Overall, I am happy with it. :)

Pejon, Poland,
Nov 23, 2020,

Good work !!!!

I have already tested a few strategies, but what I got in my hands now exceeded all my expectations, first I downloaded the trial version today I have already bought 5 forex applications ... It's the best I've had so far and I'm waiting for next.
I can only recommend