Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

Updated: Sep 29, 2020 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Gauteng, South Africa,
May 24, 2020,

Excellent Tool

I have been extremely successful with the V Power system. Really increased my rate of success. I highly recommend it to new traders.

Thusitha,
New Zealand,
Jan 22, 2019,

Excellent

Mikes PTS Alert Indicator excellent indicator I got. more than 90% positive signals Generate by PTS Alert Indicator

Uusimaa, Finland,
Aug 31, 2020,

EdgeZone EA

EdgeZone is like a part of Vpower system where you can define the area where you are getting trades with seperated distance.

But it also define the buying area near trendlines.

Great tool for those who like to use support and resistance areas and trend lines for trading and do not want to follow the chart all the time.

Aug 2, 2020 - 5 Stars Few months ago I bought;

PST_ DoubleTopBottom
PST_VPOWER_SYSTEM

I have tested in several hundreds systems and EA:s in 8 years.

I must say that Vpover-system is one of the best. The EA is a kind of semiautomated system, because you should use it only when some of strict rules are fulfilled. But that is OK.
The support is great. You will get your answers fast. And you can also use very active telegram group to where you can put your questions and get it answered almost immediately.
Software is working perfectly and you will get recommendations for trades a couple of times every week.
So I think you will get high quality software and service for a reasonable price with VPower.
UK, United Kingdom,
Feb 28, 2020,

Vpower and alerter box

Purchased both the Vpower system and alerter box from Mike. The early results have been very promising and I like how you need that set criteria to enter a trade which results in only taking quality set ups.

I work full time and have been testing the EA function which is perfect if I’m unable to keep an eye on the markets. It’s important to read all the articles over and over again until you get a firm grasp of how the system works, once you get that understanding it all makes perfect sense.
So far so good.

Lodi, Italy,
Jul 4, 2020,

acquisto pts macd dicvergence

I purchased the product about 2 weeks ago and I was fascinated by the perfection of the entered following the rules.In the past I purchased other products elsewhere from other sites and I must say that the pts macd divergence and the pts alerter beats them all. It is necessary to be disciplined and be patient to enter at the right time and the earnings come ..... in a week I almost doubled the bill .... I am very satisfied and I will definitely take other products from mike-
CANBERRA WALK, Singapore,
Jun 11, 2020,

EdgeZone_EA

The EdgeZone-Expert Advisor is an excellent product.
The EA for the automated Trend line trading is greatly reducing my orders entry and the charts monitoring times.
The EA moving the Target and Stop Loss price of all open positions according to the Target ad Stop Loss Trend line maximize the profits.

Luton, United Kingdom,
Jun 17, 2020,

Perfect Trend Systems simply one of the best

I have been using the PTS Systems for over 2 months and for the cost, they are simply one of the best around. I have used Systems for over 10years, none of the others come close. Also the Support is second to none. The SMTE, DTDB and the latest one the V-POWER which in my opinion is the next level for those one want to make a living Trading FOREX

Sacramento, USA,
Feb 28, 2020,

Great Informitive site with system that simple work

Hello everyone. My name is Kevin and I recently purchased a few products from
Mike's website Perfecttrendsystems. I purchased macd divergence box alert and
macd divergence box indicator and they both are excellent products and what I really found to be very useful was the information on the site about pump and dump and all the other articles.

If your looking to increase your wins read all the information on his website
get a few of the extra tools he offers and watch your account grow consistently.

Since I have read all the articles and purchase a few of his products I have
increased my wins and grown my account. This will be a great year for me to grow
my account.

If your ready to get started trading this website and tools have been one of the
best one's I've seen out there and provide me with more profitible information
then both of my brokers and their sites.

Good Luck and have fun trading.

Kevin Garrett

Georgia, USA,
Dec 6, 2018,

This is about the best experiences I have had with any Vendor. Mike provide great products, service and support. I am a very satisfy customer and will support any products he put out. Not to mention he has amazing write up about trading in general. A++ Keep it up!

Jul 26, 2020,

A system which is very near to a holy grail

As a user of the following, V-Power EA and Alerter, SuppRes_MTF, 3 Lines Strike Alerter, MACD Divergence Indicator and Double Top/Bottom Alerter, i have just added Alerter Trend with Magic Entries, Trend with Magic Entries and MACD Crossover Alerter to my arsenal of PTS products.

Needless to say as stated in my previous system, highly recommended if you wanna be consistent in your winnings and of course follow the rules diligently.

May 17, 2020 - 5 Stars In my two years of trading forex and indices i have used countless number of indicators and systems but sad to say most of them are not what they claimed to be.

I bumped into PTS by chance after using one of their free indicators and started exploring the free V-Power and STME limited version and i did some backtesting. To my surprise if you follow the rules strictly the results were more than satisfying. On top of that, all their systems are backed up by detailed explanation writeups and logics.

I am now a regular user of the paid version of V-Power EA and Alerter, SuppRes_MTF, 3 Lines Strike Alerter, MACD Divergence Indicator and Double Top/Bottom Alerter.

Overall, is a highly recommended system and strategy. You don't need to just take my word for it, give it a try.
Oeiras, Portugal,
Jun 29, 2020,

Got the MACD Crossover

Quality well made products. I am very happy with the support I have received as well as the product which I purchased. I like multi-time frame scanners as it helps a lot. I think the V strategy will be my next purchase. I recommend you check them out and see what is for you.

Apr 4, 2018,

Excellent Indicator!!

I've been trading using the Double Top/Bottom indi since last December. I discovered Mike's Forex Factor thread after searching for others that traded double tops/bottoms. I've been trading them for several years using, "Trader Vic: Methods of a Wall Street Master", 2B and 123 Reversal patterns but just recently (past 10 months) with a twist of my own. I was amazed to find how well Mike's indi worked and in situations I would never have considered. That's because he just doesn't look at the pattern but understands the mechanics behind them, which he shares with you. This understanding alone is worth it's weight in gold.

A little later after I joined he designed a customizable Alerter to the setups that would email you if a signal occurred. This is great for those with a full time job and unable to stare at charts all day. Unfortunately for me, and Mike who spent 40 or more emails trying to help me (thanks Mike!), I was unable to get emails. Others had the same problem mainly associated with security issues between MT4 and Gmail. So Mike designed a way to bypass the problem and started a service that has MT4 send the Alerter's signals to his server and then sends it to your inbox.

Mike also started a Telegram group to discuss setups to give support for others trading the system get the most out of it and learn from veteran traders of the indi. I watched the group grow from 20 or so just before the new year and now it's up to 525 members.

New York, USA,
Jul 20, 2020,

DTDB Alerter

I've used the alerter for sometime albeit a little differently along with a friend. My mitigation zones (entry) are based off the last up or down candle on lower time frames that grabs liquidity. This has allowed for better risk/reward trades. If used in this manner, this tool can be highly profitable.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 28, 2019,

The beauty of FOREX

Hello from UAE..

By using PerfectTradeSystems you will definitely get the perfect results you can ever imagine. I have always learnt Forex is easy, but you only need to stick with the rules.

I have recently purchased EdgeZone EA after several tests using the free version, and I was still suspicious and I started it in a demo account, I saw the performance I was so impressed, I then started it on my real account with minimum risk possible I could easily make descent profits in 3 days that I could hardly make it over a month.

The EA is very easy to use, solid and follow the rules and also your rules. You decide everything when using the EA.. Honestly I have never seen the beauty of Forex for years. You even feel as professional trader.

Here is myfxbook link https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/edgezone/3497224 for a demo account that is using the EA which I have setup the first time and will continue to run the EA as long as possible to witness my review.

Looking forward to test other systems of PerfectTradeSystems.

Good luck everyone

Oct 29, 2019,

Double Top/Bottom Alerter

Before buying Mike's indis, I have done a lot of homework from reading his product statements to reading about an existing telegram group and client's comments (which is a very easy place to falsify or made up or even bribed by giving client's more tools for leaving good feedback) and to see if it complements my peculiar trading system. Then I decided to bite the bullet and dared myself to get the alerter to complement my peculiar trading system outside MQL5 domain.

I am in downunder by the way, yesterday a few minutes after I installed the alerter and set it on M30 only, alert came to notify double top in USDCNH. I blindly sold it and about a few hours later, that pair drop to about 80 pips so I cashed it in.

What surprised me was the fact that the double top is formed 19 bars apart from the last highest high and the second highest high took out the first highest high by a tiny bit (you won't see it unless you use that + ) and I thought it is impossible but then I blindly did it and the indicator did it brilliantly. Also, what was shocking is that pair is now back to the same level I opened the trade. Lesson to be learned here is make sure you have a TP level.

Apart from that, upon arranging my peculiar system I found plenty of double top/bottom everywhere especially when you look at the chart and zoom out to the max in almost any currency pairs. So, yes, there is money to be made just from recognizing the pattern.

I am looking forward to collecting more pips with this alerter.

Antony Hughes,
Northwest UK, United Kingdom,
Oct 9, 2019,

vpower is legitimately awesome

Not only is Vpower a top notch tool but the knowledge shared by Miike and his traders is worth more than the small fee money.

I can’t recommend Mike’s tools like MACD scanner enough, get profitable today

gold coast, Australia,
Aug 10, 2020,

STME

I was looking for indicator based system with good winning rate and good risk vs reward .. One came across STME system.. it was so easy to analyse and take system.
also there is alert scanner available which does work for u.. so no stress..
really happy with .. found what i was looking for..
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Aug 10, 2020,

I changed my Mindset and Relax in trading

Trading in the past was for me a pressure war. I had to wake up early, keep my eyes on the screen, select currency pairs, trade in worry, even when I went to bed I felt uneasy. But since I got to know Mike and the STME strategy, my mindset has changed. I wake up early in the morning but to exercise, to relax, to have fun with the kids and to eat breakfast. I just sat in front of the screen at 9am, watched the pairs for about 20 minutes, set up STME Alert and got up to do another things. Every remaining problem, STME did for me. When there is signal of trading STME will send a message to notify me then at that time i return to the screen to trade. Now trading is for me my pleasure, the real relaxation. Thanks Mike, thanks SMTE.
i bought STME strategy, MACD & RSI divergence Alert and STME Alert.
kl, Malaysia,
Jun 18, 2020,

PTS Alert_3LineStrike

today just purchase a PTS Alert 3line indivator ,....it is very good cause i no need to monitor the chart 24 hours ,...this indicator will sent alert to my mobile phone, email when detact a signal . recomended

Hannover, Germany,
Jul 11, 2020,

Very good trading tools

Some weeks ago I bought following software:

PST_Alert_ DoubleTopBottom
PST_MACD_Divergence_box_alert
PST_Alert_VPOWER_BOX
PST_TRIPLE_ALERT
PST_ DoubleTopBottom
PST_VPOWER_SYSTEM

I also got some free indicators.

All perfecttrendsystem.com trading tools are very good. I tried a demo account and since I got good results I started trading on a real account.
These tools give the signals for opening a trade at the right time. There is no automatic profit taking. For this I wrote my own EA script only for the TP (Simple MA Crossover TP).
The tools are not expensive. And during my test phase, I learned a lot in trading.
The ALERT tools monitor up to 30 forex pairs, which can be free selected. So you don't have to keep an eye on the market yourself. With the help of the alert function, you will informed of decisive events - via email or push.

I did not claim my money back because all the promises and descriptions were largely fulfilled.

The free additional telegram groups are also particularly recommended. You get access when you buy the software. You also learn a lot here and there are great tips from the group.

I can recommend all tools from perfecttrendsystem.com with a clear conscience.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom,
Sep 6, 2020,

Excellent and making trading easier

I have bought 3 indicators from Mike,
3line striker alerter ,MACD divergence and support and resistance scanner. These indicators are ones that every trader should have. they do not repaint and works well on it own however when combined with other indicators,it give you edge over others.
the customer services from Mike is second to one.
Malaga, Spain,
Jul 21, 2020,

Helped me pass the FTMO Challenge.

Thanks to the V-Power system and the administrators of the group with their analysis and tips I have managed to pass the FTMO challenge. Thanks for the software and thanks to Mike for the great software.

Keep up the good work!!!

Jul 4, 2019 - 5 Stars I bought the v-power system and it has been great so far, averaging a 5% profit per month. Mike is always responsive and ready to help together with the other people in the group.
Yafet Alem,
Washington DC, USA,
Sep 25, 2020,

Great Trend indicator

I bought this recently as an added confirmation for analyzing the trend we are in. It has worked beautifully so far. Thanks

Bogota, Colombia,
Mar 2, 2020,

Very Good Products from PTS

I have already bought several products, the v-power system, alerter v-power boxes, MACD divergence box and the Support Resistance MTF Indicator. All have been very useful to improve my trading style, which I combine directly with Price Action, and several configurations that mike explains in detail on its website.

The products I have bought are worth it, you just have to follow the rules and be disciplined.
Kyte,
Thailand,
Nov 13, 2018,

PerfectTrendSystem.com (Mike Semlitsch) products are excellent. provided you follow the guidance, you will be profitable, customers are able to access his Telegram feeds where Mike keeps in touch with his customers and offers consistently good advice. GL all Jim Tee

Ormond Beach, FL, USA,
Dec 31, 2019,

Made a Lot of Sense

I have traded for over 23 years in Stocks , options and commodities. About 6 years ago , I decided to trade Forex. It was tougher because normal oversold/overbought conditions and demand and supply conditions do not seem to be true with Forex. I knew there is a lot of manipulation of the market going on but I can not put my finger on it.

After I read good reviews here, I downloaded his free trial demo. I have tested a demo account for over 5 weeks and win rate is around 80% if you understand the strategy. I believe as you get more picky on the trades, the win rate can go higher!

His explanation of his strategy is right on. It gave me a complete picture and it made real sense.
His strategy is sound and should work in liquid markets including some commodities. I am very happy with the results that I bought his V-Power program. I am now trading live and I already won the first three trades. I know 2020 will be a good trading year for me!

Australia,
May 12, 2018,

You just set the alerter to your requirements, walk away from the charts, and wait for the high probability alert which in 80% of cases will be spot on where there will be impulse and momentum created by the smart money. Without Mike's system, it would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. If you never or rarely ride a trend giving you 5r or more, you need to take a look. Great service and a very reasonable price. This will give you a huge edge in the market..

Uckfield, United Kingdom,
Jun 29, 2019,

First class

First off I'd like to say what a great job FPA does. All for free too. Thank you.

I purchased the "PTS_Trend_With?MagicEntries" indicator from Mike Semlitsch after testing the indicator using the free trial, as I was very impressed with the results.

I have read through Mike's Website where he gives very sound advice. He is obviously a real trader and understands how the markets move.

I have been trading Forex for a good few years yet and have not really had the success I was hoping for. I now believe this will change with Mike's indicator and sound trading advice. I only wish I had found him sooner. It would have saved me a lot of time, heartache and money. I've wasted thousands on second rate systems over the years. Most system sellers are marketers and not traders.

Mike has also been very helpful during the delivery process.

I am very impressed and am looking forward to actually making some money and enjoying putting my trades on with the knowledge that , 80% or more, of the time, I will be trading the right side of the market.

Thanks Mike.

Tomasz Piątkowski,
Konin, Poland,
Mar 2, 2020,

V-Power

That's what I've been missing in my trading - V-Power helps a lot in making good decisions, while keeping the chart clean and readable. Although I don't use it as the only indicator, it makes a great strategy when combined with some others indicators (eg. divergence). My trading is more and more profitable, and while I have purchased a lot of courses, indicators and robots before, V-Power is one of the few that is really worth the money. Also, I really appreciate the knowledge that Mike shares, as it provided me with a whole new approach to trading.

Barry Flanders,
Sep 20, 2020,

Excellent, timely alerts for possible trading opportunities.

My trading career spans over 5 decades. I have been trading forex since 2007. With the decrease in daily ranges, currency trading has become significantly more difficult. Scanning for trading opportunities is both time consuming and tedious. I use the Vpower System with Alerter in conjunction with the Double Top/Bottom Indicator with Alerter to rapidly focus on those pairs/instruments poised for possible moves. Extremely helpful.

Phitsanulok, Thailand,
Jul 13, 2020,

V-Power - Reversal/Trend System

Wow, not just another indicator, but a proper trading system. Can also be automated with an Expert Advisor. Based on patterns that continuously repeat, have repeated and will repeat to indicate trend and direction change with confirmation displays available.

But it is not only the EA that is impressive, but the tremendous amount of effort put into additional information available to explain smart money flow and market manipulation explained (for the first time) reasonably simple even for me to understand.

Additional products are also available which I plan to buy as additional tools, but in essence V-Power may be the only tool necessary to make good, sound decisions.

Support is friendly and efficient. I wish this company all success, they deserve it.

Frankfurt, Germany,
Jan 12, 2018,

The BEST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD IN THE FOREX GAME ! RECOMMEND IT ! Try it for free !

There are a million ways in Forex how you can NOT make a million bucks ! That´s for sure. If you are still searching for the "best" System you probably know what I mean. Mike is a very helpful guy and I changed my Trading Style completely because his Systems have the best risk/reward ratio I ever came across ! Why? Because his systems know how the Market Makers (The Banks) manipulate the Markets on a daily Basis. Not every Signal is a winner but if you know a bit how it works you won´t take every Signal either ! If you are a complete Beginner you WILL make money in the long run with this system because your edge finally turns from negative into positive. If you don´t believe me, well I don´t care. But you can see for yourself. Ask Mike about everything, try his indicators for FREE, take your time and if you´re convinced you can buy it. I absolutely love it and searched a long time on the social Networks for something like that.

Cheers and thanks Mike.

Chris,
Jan 12, 2018,

Great support, Mike answered all my questions before I purchased his indicator. after hours study the rules and system, it gives me the new direction to look at the market as what makes trending and what is the real strong trend!! In my pass trading experience, I usually buy high and sell on the bottom, always catch the end of the trend, but Mike's tool allows me beware the end of the trend with entering THE high probability trade which is amaze me:) keep up the good work.

Chris

Bangkok, Thailand,
May 16, 2020,

Perfect Trend and Convenience system to monitor overall market price

the PTS Alerter Suppres is easy tool to monitor Support and Resistance levels 30 pairs every timeframe, 24 hrs and help me to select the best pair to trade. The alerter informed me by telephone on normal working day so It's no need to wait for a long time to trade only few pairs. It's give more opportunity to improve my account rapidly.

jonathan,
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
May 2, 2018,

PTS EdgeZone

a great EA for all sorts of use. i use it in conjunction with Mike's magic entries indicator. no messy settings, simple place on chart and good to go

Fresno, CA, USA,
Jan 28, 2020,

Very good for both beginners and Professionals

This system is very well designed and criteria for trading are clearly defined. The only reason I did not give a 5 star is that the system does not scan for potential trades and notify me in advance. If you lose with this system, it's because you don't have the patience to wait for the market to converge and meet all the criteria before entering the trades..

Landskrona, Sweden,
Jun 22, 2020,

V-Power

Regarding V-Power.  Very effective and powerful simi ea I purchase this item since march and I been using it. and I also join in the telegram. and get some information about this ea. Thanks to the author Mike and ANDRO for making this possible. to my trading

Chattanooga, TN, USA,
Jan 14, 2020,

V Power System - EA with great potential

After I read the article related to this EA, overall, it much makes more sense, and I decided to give it a try. I use this EA in conjunction with MACD/RSI divergence or Double Top-Bottom scanners. Once I receive the notification from the scanner(s), I review the price actions and identify the area of value with the help of support-resistance or trend- lines. With that, I can confirm whether or not I should go for short or long. By setting the EA on automatic entry, so far my results are positive. There are a few things, which in my opinion can improve this EA:
1. Mike (author of this EA) seems reluctant to incorporated MM into his EAs, but I believe having MM or some sort of MM, will help users to properly manage their risks.
2. At this moment, I have to rely on other indicators to identify the potential setup. It would be interesting if this EA has the ability to do just that.
As for now, I am quite impressed with its performance. IMHO, this EA is one of a few AEs that can identify the “edge” when you want to trade in Forex.

Jan 8, 2020 - 4 Stars While looking for EA that can help me to optimize my trading style, I stumble upon EdgeZone EA. Upon reading the EA description and video, I believe this is the EA I am looking for. I decided to give it a try. So far it performs as intended, although I have a couple of suggestions to improve this EA.
1. It would be great if this EA is equipped with money management (MM). Such as based on predetermined stop loss and number of possible open positions, the lot size can be calculated. So far I have to do it manually, by setting up the stop loss, I calculate the lot size. Once I know the lot size and determine the number of possible open positions, I assign the lot size for each possible open position.
2. The EA buttons on the chart seem a bit off if you use a high-resolution screen. With high-resolution screens become so common, have the ability to have an option for high-resolution screens becomes a necessity.
Looking forward to the future update of this EA.

India, India,
Jul 20, 2020,

Supertrend alerter

Purchased supertrend alerter.which alert for mutitime frame .i m satisfied with purchase.looking to make some $$.Thanks

Hesse, Germany,
Apr 1, 2020,

Very profitable system - Vpower system

The system is not easy to understand at first, but if you keep at it and learn the system, it gives you profit. I am still learning and I find the blog very informative. I find the telegram groups less informative, because there are so many people just trying to show how many pips they have and don´t seem interested in helping newcomers. Mike is very helpful, but of course he must have loads of messages to answer everyday. Great system, looking forward to knowing more and the success that comes with it.
Stockholm, Sweden,
Jul 18, 2020,

The ADMIN of their private V-Power group are lower than pond scum!

I will give you a review based on unethical behaviours from the admin and possible the owner.

This group only want to sell their indicators which many can be found free over at MQL5. (Like the MTF MACD -> https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8816) just one of many. Just alter it so it show H4 on other TF as MA strength and call it MACD so newbies can figure it out. Smart. No illegal, but unethical.

Always new indicators re-created from already free. They should be free. But this company use thier V-Power EA ( Is great, and not a ripoff for sure.) As a way to make the free/paid indicators look good.

So now back what happen. All I did was to provide free content in how to effectively enter these V-Power trades. I never have, or will sell anything.

For the NON Customer you should be aware that nowdays you have to check a gazillion of rules to use The V-Power Auto-Entry funtion (needs manual activation in the EA). And make it so complex so newbies just have to buy all these indicators.

This free content gave the members an optional entry system. (Exactly like the admins do in the group).

I was was contacted (Once) by one of the admin's (Not the owner). Saying "that you talk about (Non Indicator they sell in your video)". And that is not part of "Mike's Indicators" no sell, no mention.

So I said: OK! I will stop talk about anything not related. And it could have been all good from there. BUT instead this admin now blocked this member and removed all his posts.

So PTS is not what is once was. Like all system sellers, and con-educators they only care to sell, and make money. Not to teach and improve members knowledge. And if there comes any threat to their cashflow. They ban and block and delete that person.

If you like to use an EA with many manual steps to re-actiate alerts/entry and, check rules and try to figure out why trades didnt went right based on this con-admin who post his charts with lines all over it. Then The V-Power is for you. Is not much Automated. Is an order placer basically.

BUT V-Power is good when you do understand the basics. So is sad that they have lower than pond scum admins who decide to block and delete members who did NOTHING but trying to provide value.

If you want to keep being dependant of indicator hell, and make other people profits. Then I would say this is an excellent Business to Join!

Several members have contacted me and say they can't believe what they saw. And of course ask for my videos as they where only there to help. But I understand is not welcome so I left.

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Jul 22, 2020:
Hi Daniel,

first of all thank you for your statement that our V-Power EA is great :)

And thank you for the great review that you posted in 2018 (https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/716614) about my trading method:

"Excellent post and idea. Been following you for awhile. As the method fit well with my own Market Maker Method with false breakouts and re-tests I think this is a GEM everyone should watch and learn how to identify the best turns with TL breaks and long wicks."

Now to your other points:

As far as I got informed, the thing that made you angry was that the admin of the private V-Power group asked you to stop posting videos and screenshots that were not related to our trading method. After the admin chatted with you several times you didn't stop posting these things. The admin then put you in read-only mode. So you were no longer able to post in the group. After that you requested your money back which you received immediately.

As far as I can see, olny your ego got hurt by putting you in read only-mode. Nothing else happened.

We know us since 2018. You were a member of the public V-Power group. We chatted a lot.

Back in 2018 I already explained to you that educating a lot of traders (groups) is a tough job. Most people have little trading experience. They need a clear guidance with no distraction. We need to repeat and teach the same things over and over again. You can't bombard them with 1000 different new ideas. Therefore, I forbade you back in 2018 to post any unrelated videos or other trading material in my groups.

Then you left the public group in 2018. I heard nothing from you since then.

Now in July 2020 you deciced to purchase V-Power and join the private group. You immediately started to post unrelated videos and other material again. The same problem occurred as in 2018. You confused every new member with unrelated postings/material etc. That was the reason why the admin set you in read-only mode.

Everything else that you wrote in your review here on FPA about the company is only an attempt make me pay for your anger. And the claims are complete nonsense.

I can show to you that you even don't understand the purpose of the simple MACD MTF indicator that you mentioned in your review here on FPA. This indicator always shows the values of the reference timeframe that you configure e.g. to h4. It will then always show the values of the timeframe H4 even if you switch to H1, M30, M15, M5 or M1. With that logic you can do the entry timing on lower timeframes while you have always the values from H4 on the chart.

You are saying that you can do the same thing with the normal free MACD indicator by changing the parameters. This is nonsense. This would be completely unpractical because you would need to change the parameters of the MACD indicator every time you switch to another timeframe. If you switch from H4 to H1 you would need to multiply the values of the parameters with 4. If you switch to M30 then you need to multiple with 8. If you switch to M15 then you need to multiply with 16. And it gets even more fun with M5 and M1. Who on earth would like to do this manual calculation and changing of the indicator settings everytime he switches the timeframe?? So what you are talking is complete nonsense. It can NOT be done with the free MACD indicator.

Ah yes, and the price of my MACD MTF indicator is only 20 bucks. That is a tiny price for a useful trading tool.

And about my other helper indicators which support the 3 main trading systems:

E.g. most people can't detect regular divergences. Therefore, we developed an indicator and an alerter for the regular divegences. Now when they see the divegences on the chart drawn by the indicator, only then they start learning how to detect them visually.

The same is true for support/resistance levels. Most people don't know what "untouched" support/resistance levels are. I explained the concept with a complete blog post and detailed screenshots. But from the feedback while teaching thousands of traders, most people can not translate a written concept like "untouched support/resistance" that was explained in detail in a blog post into a live chart during their live trading. They need guidance from an indicator. They learn from the drawings of the indicator. Maybe later they will understand the concept completely and could do it without an indicator.

You were 2 years away from the community. During this time members produced a track record of 1+ year while they traded our concepts and trading methods. Others have successfully applied at the prop trading firm FTMO and they are now managing money from investors. Therefore, our trading methods and teaching methods work very good for many traders.

You are a good trader Daniel. I'd appreciate that you try to build your own community and try to teach people with your own trading style. Then you will see how other people who post unrelated material will distract people and diminish the success of your members.

Cheers Mike
Lisboa, Portugal,
May 13, 2020,

Dont worth the money

1 - Dont be fooled by the 5 stars rating because Mike is giving one more license if you do here a 5 stars review, very bad if the product was good he didint need this. 0 STARS

2 - If you want explanations about the product nobody reply to your emails or messages. 0 STARS

3- After you buy the product it´s dificult to have help and most of the times you have to ask 2 or 3 times. 0 STARS

4- The community is poor and toxic , dont help new members they say go read the site. The only thing they do is show the pips they made , a bunch of show offs. 0 STARS

5- Most of the TA is about steeper trende lines , gaps and divergences , V power is very rare. 0 Stars

6- The scanners are good and helpfull but you can find 2 or 3 for free in the internet. 2 STARS.

7- Andro posted good TA for free and Mike monetized that work. 0 STARS

8- Andro is a great guy , he help people in everything. 5 STARS

9- Thorsten post good setups for the next day ( maybe Mike will monetize this to) and is a great guy. 5 Stars

10- V power is very subjective and the tool dont worth the money. Like somebody said one day in the stock market: " here came the V tards". 0 Stars

So the average is 1 STAR.

Go buy EWHARMONICS great support and tool.

Adelaide, Australia,
Mar 8, 2020,

Total useless product

Positive reviews are obtained by some offer provided by seller.
Each subscribers are pushed to a telegram channel some of them stays there for a while and quit.
Author actually makes the things complex.
so don't waste your time & money

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Mar 13, 2020:
Dear Airone,

I'm sorry that our product does not suit you.

We are doing our best to educate our members with publicly available information, as well as 2 weekly emails and constant guidance in the telegram groups.

One of our members recently got a prop trader at the prop trading company FTMO (the link is on the website). He managed to fulfill all necessary requirements while he traded with our V-Power system. Many other members also report success with our systems. I traded successfully during 12 months in front of hundreds of members in the private V-Power group (the link to the verified account is also on the website). So even if my explanations on the website sound complicated, there seems to be something of value in it. Otherwise we would not get those results.

To be honest, I don't think that there is an easy way to win in the financial markets as a trader. I have done my best to explain complex things as easy as possible. It pays to digest that information even it takes several weeks or months. The amount of time highly depends on the previous trading experience.

Best regards
Mike Semlitsch
Bratislava, Slovakia,
Jul 6, 2020,

Signals

Signals didnt reach TP, a it goes always in oposite trend. Didnt receive my money which he Guarantee

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Jul 8, 2020:
This is either a review from a competitor or from a customer who ignored everything that I wrote on the website and in the learning material.

1. We don't provide a target price with our signals. So, his statement "didn't reach TP" is simply not true. We teach our members how to trade based on the mechanically generated signals. We have members with a verified track record of 1+ years who trade with 80% winning percentage. We have also members who successfully applied as a prop trader at FTMO and are now managing money from investors.

2. We always act according to our refund policy. I searched the ticketsystem for the word "charon" and couldn't find one single ticket. So if you are a genuine customer and didn't contact our support then you can still write us and we will check your case.
Timisoara, Romania,
Aug 24, 2020,

Great manager for the trades

I just bought the PTS and already have some positive results. On it's own it's not amazing, but if you use it combined with other indicators it can really help you. I use other indicators to figure out the entry point, but after that V Power manages the SL and TP beautifuly. I've used the free version for some time and i got good results for the FTMO requirements.
On a different note, the support from the team is great; all the questions are answered and the educational material is extensive and offers you a better view on the market
England, United Kingdom,
Nov 22, 2019,

Great Team

This was recommended to me by a trading friend. He told me he's had great success using Edgezone, Alerter ForMACD / RSI Divergences, V-Power etc.... and that the whole community was an excellent recourse.
I jumped in with EdgeZone and the double top/ double bottom indicator.
EdgeZone alone is absolutely brilliant, so far I'm having one of my best ever weeks by just marking up charts and trend lines and letting it fire in the trades for me while I'm sleeping!
The Telegram chats are great, people that are wiling to help out all levels of traders.

Matt Borremans,
Nevada, USA,
Sep 7, 2020,

Highly professional software

I have used the Perfect Trend System for almost 3 months. I have to say that Mike’s software is spot on and if you take the time to learn the entries, you will be successful with it. Also, the Telegram group is awesome. Many successful traders are there to lend support and advice. I will be using this software for many years to come. Thank you Mike!

Shawn,
Aug 5, 2020,

Excellent concepts and technical automation (Vpower System + VPower Alert

Done my research before committing to the following 2 products:

VPower System - A very logically designed trading automation. You don't have to trade frequent. You just need to trade at the highest probability of success. The developer also presented a lot of insights and guide which help traders become more informed rather than being blinding by blindly following or copying signals without understand the reasons. Based on the reverse trend of V or inverted V

PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes - a quick scanning tool which also help to save time on looking at the various non relevant pairs.
Sergey Uvashev,
Kirov, Russian Federation,
Sep 17, 2019,

Mike Semlitsch, the owner of Perfect Trend System is an excellent programmer and a subtle expert on the financial market. I regularly use its software products in my work, which allow me to earn steadily in the financial market. Thank you Mike for excellent analytical products, health to you and success.

Como, Italy,
Aug 13, 2020,

STME -supertrendscanner

I bought supertrendscanner and it help me a lot in my trading. I think is a good chance for everybody that want to trade.