PerfectTrendSystem.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 7, 2020
Mike Semlitsch

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Tang,
Malaysia,
Feb 14, 2018,

Excellent system. For those thinking bout it, yes, it works

An excellent signals and alert system by Mike but must strictly trade by the rules. On the second week of trading, I managed to complete 8 trades, 100% win rate, made 250 pips and 4% growth on my account, all in just 1 week. Now, it's not for those who wants to sign up and sit and wait for the signals to trade itself. You still have to go through the learning curve but the reward is excellent. And Mike is giving the indicator for free! Thanks Mike for the excellent system!

Bouc-Bel-Air, France,
Mar 20, 2020,

Boost your trading skills

I am a Forex trader that has been actively in the market for over 11 years… buying so many stuff looking for the Holy Grail. Instead I bought so many scams and indeed lost so much money…. as many of us…

I can tell you that I’m today only trading with Mike’s strategies, alerter’s and indicators.
Mike’s system gives you an Edge you can use over the market.
Furthermore, he runs a Telegram group in which you can improve your learning faster. Some profitable members are also really helping the new ones and sharing their trades idea.
In conclusion, if you’re looking for something that will boost your trading skills I can only enhance you to start with one of his strategy/system.

Oloruntoba Ephraim Oluwasogo,
Lagos state, Nigeria,
Apr 2, 2020,

Best indicator in my arsenal.

Honestly, I am a big fan of Mike’s indicators/Ea’. I’ve been using his indicators for up to a year now. I have up to 7 of his indicators and one of his Ea (Vpower).

Vpower is a the most important tool in my trading arsenal. It shows me relevant support/resistance. It adds more meaning to my chart. I am unable to even analyze a chart with Vpower. VPOWER Will be a great tool for newbies. Because Vpower will show you all the Important support and resistance level(green and red boxes). It’s a tool every trader should have.

On, Canada,
Nov 16, 2019,

Great concept

Nice market theory from mike, along with in depth examples. Indicator works well and can provide nice RR. Very fast customer service as well.

Lisse, Netherlands,
Jan 10, 2020,

Usage of new Support/Resistance Indicator

I recently ordered the new Sup/Res indicator and I have to say, it was easy to install and easy and clear to use. I use the Support and Resistance lines for 3 different TF's (but you can use more if you like) and these appear clearly (and also correct) on your charts.
So, well done and recommended for everyone who is looking for a simple and reliable indicator !

Germany,
Jan 13, 2018,

Trustworthy

I´m trading now 4 years and I have to say that my trading was never intended to get rich quick. I loved the money mechanism already as a really young man but that time I didn´t even had enough funds to start thinking about trading. In this 4 years my mentality changed from using a demo and see how easy it is...to using a first live on dukascopy and loosing all money...to trying this indicator and that system... to reading a lot of books...to settle down and be patiently using support and resistance... reading about smart money and PVRSA and so on...You all know what I mean. But even to know about smart money and his tactics didn´t helped me much and so I loosed and loosed because I couldn´t translate it into action to realize any profit. At the end I used support and resistance, pinbars and engulfings but I wasn´t really convinced about it because there was a lack of understanding the whole mechanism. I was restless.
Then these days I came across Mike´s website all changed for me, his explanations, the indicator, the reason for this indicator to be the machine gun of the banks, suddenly the whole mechanism made sense.
Mike is a nice guy, he is trustworthy, his tools are pro and the most important thing is ...it completes the whole picture as no one else could before.
Five Stars
Andreas from Germany

rajkot, India,
Apr 3, 2020,

2 months ago I purchased the PTS Vpower EA. this is really excellent

as per my experience , this is good indicator to catch tops and bottoms for v-shapes created..and we will enter a perfect time to maximum profitability for our trade winning ratio and profit winning ratio. Now i think to go for V-Power Boxes Alerter for more accurate the Perfect Trading Entries. and also go for PTS DoubleTop Bottom to catch more and more accurate and excellent entries for secure my trades

Malaga, Spain,
Jan 19, 2020,

Outstanding

Have been using the V-Power system for six months now. My trading result have improved beyond expectations. During my years as a trader I have seen a system/product so well designed and explained. And Mike is one of the few genuine guys out there.

If you take your time to learn the system and keep to the rules this will be a winner for anyone.

Guadalajara, Mexico,
Dec 9, 2019,

Excellent Indicators and expert advisors!!

I am a Fores trader that has been in the market for over 10 years and had bought many systems that never worked. They all promised the Holy Grail, but were very far from it. I can tell you that Mike systems are very close to it. I personally but 90% of his systems and indicators and can only tell you one thing: I can trade with an EDGE , which you know in the Forex markets this is very important, it is all about probabilities. I highly recommend all of his systems and especially all the Alerters. On the other side Mike is a grest persons that always responds to any question promptly. So get Mike´s systems and stop throwing money away in other products.

Calgary, Canada,
Dec 9, 2019,

Excellent Indicator to Find Momentum- PTS Trend w/ Magic Entries!!

I have been trading Forex actively for the last 8yrs. and I have found this indicator to be of great resource. I have also used Mike's PTS Trend (without Magic Entries) in the past and have had good profits with that too.

This indicator is all you need on your 1/5/15 min. chart to help you Locate/Define Momentum and then also gives you High Probability Entry Signals IN the direction of the momentum. It makes the Momentum Analysis for 15-20 pairs much easier.

The sample setups provided on the website give clear instruction on how to use the indicator most effectively.

I am looking forward to testing more of Mike's Indicators such as V-Power, MACD RSI Divergence, Double-Top/Bottom on Higher Timeframes (1hr/4hr/D) and then use PTS Trend w/ Magic Entries for signal on Lower Timeframes to further increase my profitabilty.

I highly recommend that you download the Trial Version of the product. I am sure you will Like it, Buy it and find it useful!