PerfectTrendSystem.com (Mike Semlitsch) Review Visit site

Black Widow,
Serbia and Montenegro,
Dec 15, 2017,

Mike is a genuine guy

Being a professional trader myself, I can only the best words for Mike - the owner of Perfect Trend System. I call him by the nick name- Big Mike. He is a genuine trader and a great coder. I requested few indicators from him that go along with my own method and it worked like a charm. He also develops his own trading methods that are easy to use and implement and yet they are effective. 5 stars for Mike!
tedwalker,
Frankfurt, Germany,
Jan 12, 2018,

The BEST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD IN THE FOREX GAME ! RECOMMEND IT ! Try it for free !

There are a million ways in Forex how you can NOT make a million bucks ! That´s for sure. If you are still searching for the "best" System you probably know what I mean. Mike is a very helpful guy and I changed my Trading Style completely because his Systems have the best risk/reward ratio I ever came across ! Why? Because his systems know how the Market Makers (The Banks) manipulate the Markets on a daily Basis. Not every Signal is a winner but if you know a bit how it works you won´t take every Signal either ! If you are a complete Beginner you WILL make money in the long run with this system because your edge finally turns from negative into positive. If you don´t believe me, well I don´t care. But you can see for yourself. Ask Mike about everything, try his indicators for FREE, take your time and if you´re convinced you can buy it. I absolutely love it and searched a long time on the social Networks for something like that.

Cheers and thanks Mike.
Chris,
Jan 12, 2018,

Great support, Mike answered all my questions before I purchased his indicator. after hours study the rules and system, it gives me the new direction to look at the market as what makes trending and what is the real strong trend!! In my pass trading experience, I usually buy high and sell on the bottom, always catch the end of the trend, but Mike's tool allows me beware the end of the trend with entering THE high probability trade which is amaze me:) keep up the good work.

Chris
andreas73,
Germany,
Jan 13, 2018,

Trustworthy

I´m trading now 4 years and I have to say that my trading was never intended to get rich quick. I loved the money mechanism already as a really young man but that time I didn´t even had enough funds to start thinking about trading. In this 4 years my mentality changed from using a demo and see how easy it is...to using a first live on dukascopy and loosing all money...to trying this indicator and that system... to reading a lot of books...to settle down and be patiently using support and resistance... reading about smart money and PVRSA and so on...You all know what I mean. But even to know about smart money and his tactics didn´t helped me much and so I loosed and loosed because I couldn´t translate it into action to realize any profit. At the end I used support and resistance, pinbars and engulfings but I wasn´t really convinced about it because there was a lack of understanding the whole mechanism. I was restless.
Then these days I came across Mike´s website all changed for me, his explanations, the indicator, the reason for this indicator to be the machine gun of the banks, suddenly the whole mechanism made sense.
Mike is a nice guy, he is trustworthy, his tools are pro and the most important thing is ...it completes the whole picture as no one else could before.
Five Stars
Andreas from Germany
pamc1953,
Latvia,
Jan 15, 2018,

Definitely not one to miss!!

I joined Mikes Double Top/Bottom group just over 2 weeks ago and am very impressed by the quality of the indicator when used in confluence with other factors of the market, as taught by Mike and deeply discussed within an excellent interactive membership. This interaction keeps newbies or less experienced out of the MM's hands often, taking high probability and profitability trades only.
Yes there are other excellent groups too but this simply alerts the group, the interaction starts and the analysis completed for a ''Trade or No Trade''. All quite simple really.
As for Mike, I cant speak highly enough. Almost always there,, obviously reads all the chat, constantly preparing more supporting training material, Excellent stuff, Thanks Mike!
Sebastian,
Germany,
Jan 17, 2018,

Mikes Systems are the best I ever came across

I have to say, first i thought Mike was a scam, when he wrote me on MQL to test his indicators. After 1 month i tried the indicators and i have to say, i`m more than satisfied with the Indicators and Mikes support. Also the Community around the trading setups is really great. If you are looking for a holy grail system, you are probably on the wrong side. But if you are looking for to be a profitable trader. This is the best that ever happened to me.
Tang,
Malaysia,
Feb 14, 2018,

Excellent system. For those thinking bout it, yes, it works

An excellent signals and alert system by Mike but must strictly trade by the rules. On the second week of trading, I managed to complete 8 trades, 100% win rate, made 250 pips and 4% growth on my account, all in just 1 week. Now, it's not for those who wants to sign up and sit and wait for the signals to trade itself. You still have to go through the learning curve but the reward is excellent. And Mike is giving the indicator for free! Thanks Mike for the excellent system!
Jiffypips,
Apr 4, 2018,

Excellent Indicator!!

I've been trading using the Double Top/Bottom indi since last December. I discovered Mike's Forex Factor thread after searching for others that traded double tops/bottoms. I've been trading them for several years using, "Trader Vic: Methods of a Wall Street Master", 2B and 123 Reversal patterns but just recently (past 10 months) with a twist of my own. I was amazed to find how well Mike's indi worked and in situations I would never have considered. That's because he just doesn't look at the pattern but understands the mechanics behind them, which he shares with you. This understanding alone is worth it's weight in gold.

A little later after I joined he designed a customizable Alerter to the setups that would email you if a signal occurred. This is great for those with a full time job and unable to stare at charts all day. Unfortunately for me, and Mike who spent 40 or more emails trying to help me (thanks Mike!), I was unable to get emails. Others had the same problem mainly associated with security issues between MT4 and Gmail. So Mike designed a way to bypass the problem and started a service that has MT4 send the Alerter's signals to his server and then sends it to your inbox.

Mike also started a Telegram group to discuss setups to give support for others trading the system get the most out of it and learn from veteran traders of the indi. I watched the group grow from 20 or so just before the new year and now it's up to 525 members.
jonathan,
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
May 2, 2018,

PTS EdgeZone

a great EA for all sorts of use. i use it in conjunction with Mike's magic entries indicator. no messy settings, simple place on chart and good to go
Ivano Pighi,
Verona, Italy,
May 3, 2018,

Absolutely amazing products, Mike is a trustworthy seller and his knowledge and guidance can help any trader from beginners to advancers. Double top/bottom indicator is my favorite and the 8 timeframes scanner is a great tool. Great support too, five stars.