Perfect Trend System Review

Mike Semlitsch

FXsolutions UG (haftfungsbeschränkt)

Updated: Jan 24, 2021 · PerfectTrendSystem.com  · Is this your company?
Perfect Trend System
Related sites include ForexFalcon.com.

Established: 2013
Contact: mike@forexfalcon.com, 0170/1130906

Join live discussion of PerfectTrendSystem.com on our forum

Timisoara, Romania,
Aug 24, 2020,

Great manager for the trades

I just bought the PTS and already have some positive results. On it's own it's not amazing, but if you use it combined with other indicators it can really help you. I use other indicators to figure out the entry point, but after that V Power manages the SL and TP beautifuly. I've used the free version for some time and i got good results for the FTMO requirements.
On a different note, the support from the team is great; all the questions are answered and the educational material is extensive and offers you a better view on the market
England, United Kingdom,
Nov 22, 2019,

Great Team

This was recommended to me by a trading friend. He told me he's had great success using Edgezone, Alerter ForMACD / RSI Divergences, V-Power etc.... and that the whole community was an excellent recourse.
I jumped in with EdgeZone and the double top/ double bottom indicator.
EdgeZone alone is absolutely brilliant, so far I'm having one of my best ever weeks by just marking up charts and trend lines and letting it fire in the trades for me while I'm sleeping!
The Telegram chats are great, people that are wiling to help out all levels of traders.

Matt Borremans,
Nevada, USA,
Sep 7, 2020,

Highly professional software

I have used the Perfect Trend System for almost 3 months. I have to say that Mike’s software is spot on and if you take the time to learn the entries, you will be successful with it. Also, the Telegram group is awesome. Many successful traders are there to lend support and advice. I will be using this software for many years to come. Thank you Mike!

Shawn,
Aug 5, 2020,

Excellent concepts and technical automation (Vpower System + VPower Alert

Done my research before committing to the following 2 products:

VPower System - A very logically designed trading automation. You don't have to trade frequent. You just need to trade at the highest probability of success. The developer also presented a lot of insights and guide which help traders become more informed rather than being blinding by blindly following or copying signals without understand the reasons. Based on the reverse trend of V or inverted V

PTS_Alerter_V-Power_Boxes - a quick scanning tool which also help to save time on looking at the various non relevant pairs.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Nov 4, 2020,

Start to learn trading

The V power is a well developed trading strategy. The theory behind is very logic. After using it in 2 days I decided to buy the DTDB Alert Scanner to enhance my trading technic. Strongly believe I my get back my investment on it by trading the V-power.

Sergey Uvashev,
Kirov, Russian Federation,
Sep 17, 2019,

Mike Semlitsch, the owner of Perfect Trend System is an excellent programmer and a subtle expert on the financial market. I regularly use its software products in my work, which allow me to earn steadily in the financial market. Thank you Mike for excellent analytical products, health to you and success.

Como, Italy,
Aug 13, 2020,

STME -supertrendscanner

I bought supertrendscanner and it help me a lot in my trading. I think is a good chance for everybody that want to trade.

Düsseldorf, Germany,
Nov 5, 2020,

When you finally find something that works!

I am a great Fan of Mikes products:) I trade with his STME system and for that I bought:

STME indicator
MACD Zerocross Alerter
and the STME alerter

After learning how the system works and with the help of his really friendly community I was able to finally begin a very profitable trading path. Once you understand the System you gain a lot of confidence as you will see how much better you will get. Combined with a solid proof risk management this system is superior!

Thank you mike for the work you put into all this!

Apr 16, 2020 - 5 Stars I really can recommend this trading system. The tools that I use from this site and from Mike especially are as follow:

support resistance indicator
support resistance alerter
V-Box alerter
V-Box trading Ea
MACD Divergence indicator

you do not need all of these indicators, but I bought them additional to the system because I really like how I can use them for my trading in general. The shstem itself in this case the V Power System is a great system which is explained really good on his website. You also get access to a telegram group when you buy the system which provides with even more insight about the system.

As the rules that the system uses are rules that are and will be present all the time in the market the winning percentage of this system can get very high if you take your time to read through the provided information on the website.

i would buy it again for sure!

Mar 5, 2020 - 5 Stars I am learning forex trading for several years now. And at one point the strategy the worked best for me was BTMM. But as I have also a 40 hour per week job BTMM was only useable for me on my free days or when I got on vacation. But then I found this system here the V Power System EA. And oh boy I can tell you for me it is like a dream came true. The principles of the V Power system are similar to the general BTMM system that I have learned earlier so I can already see how this EA really can give you an edge over the market. And with the option to automate entries it finally gives me the option to trade even when I am at work. All I have to do is to set alerts for the pairs that i am interested in and wait for the alerts to be triggered :).

So thank you Mike for this great EA!

I also use his Support resistance indicator as well as the MACD divergence and VBoxes alert indicator and all of them are just genius!

Chinhoyi, Zimbabwe,
Jul 2, 2020,

ALERTER MACD CROSSOVER

I recently purchased this product. It is a very useful multi-instrument scanning tool, once you understand how to manage and read the signals. A good complimentary tool for any trade strategy.
Tristan,
Oct 11, 2020,

I trade less but much better

I discovered the indicators and alerter scanners from Mike, PerfectTrendSystem.com. And I do not regret it.
I have since considerably improved the quality of my trades: I trade less but much better. I use in particular PTS_Support/Resistance combined with Mike’ s MACD/Divergence and PTS_DoubleTopBottom