AxeCC.com (Axe Crypto Currency) Review

Updated: Oct 16, 2018
SCAM
SCAM CONFIRMATION

April 2018:  There are now 3 FPA Traders Court guilty votes against this company.  Based on this, warnings against related companies, and some unusual terms of service, the FPA now considers Axe CC to be a scam.

The FPA warns traders against doing business with AxeCC or any related companies.

SCAM CONFIRMATION
January 2018 and March 2018:  There are two FPA Traders Court guilty votes against this company.  The FPA recommends an extreme level of caution dealing with AxeCC until this issue is resolved.
AxeCC's terms of service include "Clients wanting to close an account and withdraw over 1000 EUR/USD/GBP will be paid in monthly installments."
AxeCC.com appears to be related to CapMB.com, SolidFXPro.com, SwissCCI.com, and AxeInvest.com.

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

AxeCC is a bitcoin broker. Axe CC (CryptoCurrency) offers bitcoin trading platform. AxeCC.com offers bitcoin investment in currencies, indices, commodities, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

AxeCC.com (Axe Crypto Currency)

Join live discussion of AxeCC.com (Axe Crypto Currency) on our forum

Scam!

Angry client,
Bahamas,
Aug 14, 2018,

This company is a scam. In the beginning they constantly called me asking to add additional funds which I did. I requested a withdrawal from May and havent heard a response. They kept saying in 3 weeks and it is now August. Do not invest your money at all with them...it is a SCAM. Still not sure how this company is allowed to operate scamming ppl for money they should be fined and shut down.
Kal,
KSA, Saudi Arabia,
Aug 9, 2018,

Fake and Scammers

Axecc is a huge big scam along with others like them who tell you they will make you profits, they will keep on asking you for money every now and then, they promise you and provide you with documents that are fake along with using government related documents, Andrew Kirov, Tomas Miller, Sofia Rojas, Sonya Brown, Jason Hill, Adam Zidane. Keep on promising fake lie
Michelle,
Spain, Spain,
Jul 5, 2018,

BIG SCAM!!!

Very bad this company AXECC.com!!! until now didn't give back my money since February. The woman named Marcela Martini is a big fake!!! Don't trust this company they are big SCAM!!! trying to convinced you and promise to gain from 250$ to start then covinced you again to add more capital, if not -this woman Marcela can't worked with small capital asking to add more, don't have money so didn't give more. The next day given an order withdraw the balanced but later you can't get any money back!!!. called them, more emailed sent then the last response said they deposit in last june but today we are July! Now trying to open the website of them but now in error can't log in! Hope Forex Broker Experts will this! This is scam people and they will victim more if didn't take any actions!
Angelo,
Genova, Italy,
Jun 29, 2018,

I asked for my 3000 euros refund. Reimbursement accepted, but, 3 / months have passed.From a week they have disconnected me and I can no longer enter, my account manager is no longer traceable.

Do you have any suggestions

ho chiesto il rimborso dei miei 3000 euro. Rimborso accettato, ma, sono passati 3/mesi.Da una settimana mi hanno staccato e non riesco più ad entrare, il mio account manager non è più rintracciabile.

avete qualche suggerimento
DanielaS,
Italy,
Jun 11, 2018,

The company AXECC denies me the connection, I can not, in any way, contact her to recover my money! Or the supporting documents confirming that my accounts are also my 2000 euros! thanks in advance for your intervention!

La societa AXECC mi nega la connessione ,non posso,in nessun modo, contattarla per recuperare i miei soldi! O i documenti giustificativi che confermano che nei loro conti sono anche i miei 2000 euro! grazie in anticipo per vostro intervento!
Herald rodis,
Philippines,
Jun 7, 2018,

F****** hell i give P1,316 php peso to them my life is ruined I’m so poor now. What will I do now
Raff77,
Italy,
May 21, 2018,

ATTENCION!!!!!Dont put money its a fake i Have personally lost more than 1000$ Johnny allen.... Nikolas Vasis....Martin blader all false names and theres lot more please dont do My same mistake...its a TRAP
ejire,
May 14, 2018,

This company is scam. No one is talking again to me since i paid the commission

I registered with this company and my account was verified. I requested for a withdrawal and the financial department replied me to pay commission which i did till today i did not received my withdrawal, the company refused to reply my mail. This is the letter i received from financial department
''With This letter dated on 02.05.2018 with a time stamp on 8:37 GMT,

As a representative of Financial Department at Axe Crytpu Currency, I would like to confirm the following,

Company Axe Crypto Currency undertakes to carry on the withdrawal request from the client Orekoya Taiwo, on the amount up to $ 5,022.32USD) on the bank details exclusively provided by the Mr Taiwo

As soon as

The amount for the commission h would be completed and covered in full, previously was covered a part of the total amount of 0.02BTC.
Amount of co-payment is 0.042 BTC

As soon as payment on the amount of 0.042 BTC$ completed, Axe Crypto Currency undertakes to complete the withdrawal not later than 5 days from the moment of receiving the funds.

Please pay your attention to the information that should be treated as a confidential and may not be provided to any third party instead of a representative of the AxeCC(Andrew Kirov) and a customer (Orekoya Taiwo)

Dear Customer please pay your attention that in the following e-mail used banking days,as a bank days please treat( Pursuant to U.C.C. § 4-104, a banking day means a day on which a bank is open to the public for carrying on substantially all of its banking functions. Banking day is the business day of a bank.)''
j-enrique,
galicia, Spain,
Apr 28, 2018,

Hola a todos: me estafaron en una cantidad de 1.200 euros.los pocos que mordimos el anzuelo de estos cretinos, pasar pagina y olvidar estos personajes, son delincuentes de la red, disfrutan con nuestros comentarios y viven de nuestros ingresos. Nunca recuperaremos, Ni los beneficios, ni tan siquiera el dinero aportado.

Hello everyone: I cheated in a quantity of 1,200 euros. The few who bit the bait of these cretins, turn pages and forget these characters, are criminals of the network, enjoy our comments and live on our income. We will never recover, Neither the benefits, nor even the money contributed.
Silvestro,
Italia, Italy,
Mar 20, 2018,

Mancato rimborso di fondi propri.

Il 19 gennaio 2018 mi sono registrato sul sito della AxeCC.com ed ho versato la somma di $ 300,00 che ho affidato all'Account Manager assegnatomi . Per ragioni strettamente personali, ho rivisto la mia decisione e sin dal primo febbraio, dopo appena 11 giorni, ho presentato formale richiesta di ritiro dei miei fondi, prima ancora che avessi sottoscritto il contratto propostomi. Accedendo al sito con le mie credenziali ad oggi ancora attive, sin dal giorno successivo, 2 febbraio 2018, la mia richiesta risulta "In Lavorazione". Ma da allora, nonostante le assicurazioni di diversi interlocutori, compreso un "Account Senior" continuano a rinviare l'esecuzione dell'operazione di rimborso a mio favore. Quali iniziative mi potete assicurare??

On January 19, 2018 I registered on the site of AxeCC.com and I paid the sum of $ 300.00 that I entrusted to the Account Manager assigned to me. For strictly personal reasons, I have reviewed my decision and since the first of February, after just 11 days, I have submitted a formal request for the withdrawal of my funds, even before I had signed the contract I proposed. By accessing the site with my credentials still active today, from the following day, 2 February 2018, my request is "In Processing". But since then, despite the assurances of various interlocutors, including a "Senior Account" they continue to postpone the execution of the repayment transaction in my favor. What initiatives can you assure me ??