KayaFX.com Review

Updated: Oct 22, 2019
November 2018:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with KayaFx unless this issue can be resolved.
March 2018:  The UK FCA has issued an unauthorized firm warning against KayaFX.  CLICK HERE to verify.
Related sites include NovaTrades.com

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

About KayaFX.com

KayaFX is a forex broker. Kaya FX offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex online trading top platforms. KayaFX.com offers over 50 forex pairs, indices, stocks, gold, silver,commodities and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

KayaFX.com

Join live discussion of KayaFX.com on our forum

Lancashire, United Kingdom,
Mar 20, 2018,

Definite scam. Avoid and spread the word as widely as possible.

Invested initial £250 which seemed to do quite well. Was the persuaded to invest further £5000 on Risk Free Test Drive. First few days showed good profits they then aggressively pursued a further £500 which I refused to give. I then asked to cease trading and submitted a fund withdrawal request. Told It would take 7 days. £1900 the disappeared and my emails are not being received, Chat line won't respond. Account Manager won't respond. Now fearing the worst and that I will lose everything.
If anyone has suggestions please advise.
South Africa,
Mar 20, 2018,

KAYAFX keeps urging you to put in more and more money then loses it for you and refuses to pay out.

KAYAFX is a scam! I invested 50000EU and they are trading at a loss for me daily. When I want to withdraw any money they have 100 rude excuses why I can not do so. Do NOT deal with John De Schmit (Or John De Smith as he is also known,) and his boss Dean. They are liers. In the beginning they pay out little bits here and there and urge you to put in more. Then suddenly everything crashes and they refuse any pay outs.
Zürich , Switzerland,
Mar 7, 2018,

Lost all my money?!

I have quite a lot of money with kayafx. In the beginning they did a great job and I had daily contact with the responsible manager. But today my mails keep coming back and the homepage is not online anymore. What can I do??
Di Gordon,
BOP, New Zealand,
Mar 1, 2018,

I am really concerned that his company can be trading

My partner and I invested quite a large some of moneyin the first instance. They then requested a neal deal with a 100% guarantee that in 4 weeks the money would be prepaid in full end 25th Feb 2018, I even reminded the account manager of the date. It is now 1 march and after 2 emails I got a response to say our accoount manager was on sick leave. I smelt a 'rat' so went on live chat with a Jessica and she said she would pass message on. 24 hours later no response. Now can't get onto live chat. So emailed support at kayfx but nor response. I was told my account manager would be in touch next week. At this stage when I bring up my account the money is still there. I am not sure what to do next- wait til early next week or start the withdrawal process now.
Feb 2, 2018,

do not use kaya fx

i do not think kaya fx is a scam company at the moment but i would not recommend them to anyone i too made a withdrawal than for some reason i was put on to the auto trading and lost the lot when i Finley got to speak to some one was told that is how trading will go even though i did not ask for them to trade on my behalf they are on the verge off being a scam company, if you like to keep your money do not use these people and yes at some stage they will ask for more money and check out the fca they are not on it but they are known to them beware you have be warned!!
Brina, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Jan 22, 2018,

Kaya FX

the same story ... my account was emptied after 7 days after I made a withdrawal of money ..
nothing lays back on my bank account...
cheaters, bastards....
Iceman,
Iceland , Iceland,
Jan 14, 2018,

WANING KAYAFX IS A SCAM

WARNING
KayaFx.com is a SCAM they have set up a professional homepage and made up good reviews on the internet and facebook
Fyrst they ask you to deposit minimum amount of 250$ or € ,in few days the account starts to show nice profit and your so caller account manager will try to convince you to deposit much larger sum to earn bigger if you do then the trouble starts they block your account and stop answering your messages
Its a well organized hoax
Norway,
Jan 13, 2018,

100% Scam, don't concider this pack of bandits.

KayaFX started up great, all trades was handeled by the broker..
Worked well until i was not interrested to add more funds.
Made a withdraw-request, and after that the broker added loosing trades to drain the account. And he have a perfect reccord with more than 40 loosing trades in a row.. :)
I have full trading-history to back up my claims.
KayaFX is a gang of bandits, hang up when they call.. (They will call you if they think you are a sucker)
South Africa,
Jan 12, 2018,

KayaFx is a Scam

This is a scam broker. They refuse to process withdrawals and try to get you to deposit and deposit more.

I opened an account with Kayafx.com in which they do automatic trading on my behalf. I deposited EUR250 and, as it stands, my account is at EUR331. The problem started when I submitted a withdrawal request. First, I was shocked that the account manager wanted to know WHY I wanted to withdraw my money. Then, he went on, trying to entice me into depositing more money. When I told him I am not interested, he hung up. My withdrawal request is not being processed and I am convinced this is a SCAM broker. As soon as I engage them on live chat about this, they close the chat.

DO NOT INVEST IN KAYAFX. YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK.