KayaFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 6, 2019
November 2018:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with KayaFx unless this issue can be resolved.
March 2018:  The UK FCA has issued an unauthorized firm warning against KayaFX.  CLICK HERE to verify.
Related sites include NovaTrades.com

About KayaFX.com

KayaFX is a forex broker. Kaya FX offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex online trading top platforms. KayaFX.com offers over 50 forex pairs, indices, stocks, gold, silver,commodities and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

KayaFX.com

Join live discussion of KayaFX.com on our forum

Brina, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Jan 22, 2018,

Kaya FX

the same story ... my account was emptied after 7 days after I made a withdrawal of money ..
nothing lays back on my bank account...
cheaters, bastards....
Iceman,
Iceland , Iceland,
Jan 14, 2018,

WANING KAYAFX IS A SCAM

WARNING
KayaFx.com is a SCAM they have set up a professional homepage and made up good reviews on the internet and facebook
Fyrst they ask you to deposit minimum amount of 250$ or € ,in few days the account starts to show nice profit and your so caller account manager will try to convince you to deposit much larger sum to earn bigger if you do then the trouble starts they block your account and stop answering your messages
Its a well organized hoax
Norway,
Jan 13, 2018,

100% Scam, don't concider this pack of bandits.

KayaFX started up great, all trades was handeled by the broker..
Worked well until i was not interrested to add more funds.
Made a withdraw-request, and after that the broker added loosing trades to drain the account. And he have a perfect reccord with more than 40 loosing trades in a row.. :)
I have full trading-history to back up my claims.
KayaFX is a gang of bandits, hang up when they call.. (They will call you if they think you are a sucker)
South Africa,
Jan 12, 2018,

KayaFx is a Scam

This is a scam broker. They refuse to process withdrawals and try to get you to deposit and deposit more.

I opened an account with Kayafx.com in which they do automatic trading on my behalf. I deposited EUR250 and, as it stands, my account is at EUR331. The problem started when I submitted a withdrawal request. First, I was shocked that the account manager wanted to know WHY I wanted to withdraw my money. Then, he went on, trying to entice me into depositing more money. When I told him I am not interested, he hung up. My withdrawal request is not being processed and I am convinced this is a SCAM broker. As soon as I engage them on live chat about this, they close the chat.

DO NOT INVEST IN KAYAFX. YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK.