KayaFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 6, 2019
November 2018:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with KayaFx unless this issue can be resolved.
March 2018:  The UK FCA has issued an unauthorized firm warning against KayaFX.  CLICK HERE to verify.
Related sites include NovaTrades.com

About KayaFX.com

KayaFX is a forex broker. Kaya FX offers the MetaTrader 4 and Mobile forex online trading top platforms. KayaFX.com offers over 50 forex pairs, indices, stocks, gold, silver,commodities and CFDs for your personal investment and trading options.

KayaFX.com

Join live discussion of KayaFX.com on our forum

Marlon,
Mar 25, 2018,

Absolutely rubbish and would rather just have my money back which could of gone on something worth my time.

If your thinking of trading with Kaya Fx, don’t waste your time or your hard earned money, they are fraudsters and have no morales.
I deposited £250 on the potential prospect of earning some extra money.
I had no communication from them, all they did was constantly phone me at inconvenient times and nothing but a barrage of harassment for me to take out a loan to boost their credentials (which they don’t have).

I requested a refund and I received an email informing me that my request would be met within 7 days.

This was not completely true and I have been back and forth trying to get my refund.

I’m so frustrated as I’m at a breaking point with this company and now have violent tendencies in my mind on what I would do and I don’t want to think like that.

But they were quick to take my money and now they don’t want to honour my request.
Marlon London trade, keep your money.

The authorities in Estonia need to take control of their company and refund everyone who was mislead by this sham of trading company and have their license revoked.
South Africa,
Jul 24, 2018,

I joined Kayafx and deposited 250€ I requested withdrawal 5days ago but I still haven't received it . I contacted live support after I swore them they've blocked me from the chats
Zürich , Switzerland,
Mar 7, 2018,

Lost all my money?!

I have quite a lot of money with kayafx. In the beginning they did a great job and I had daily contact with the responsible manager. But today my mails keep coming back and the homepage is not online anymore. What can I do??
Feb 2, 2018,

do not use kaya fx

i do not think kaya fx is a scam company at the moment but i would not recommend them to anyone i too made a withdrawal than for some reason i was put on to the auto trading and lost the lot when i Finley got to speak to some one was told that is how trading will go even though i did not ask for them to trade on my behalf they are on the verge off being a scam company, if you like to keep your money do not use these people and yes at some stage they will ask for more money and check out the fca they are not on it but they are known to them beware you have be warned!!
Switzerland,
Oct 19, 2018,

New owner of KayaFX.com

Issue escalated to Traders Court Destiny'sChild vs Kayafx.com | GUILTY
This is to inform that according to KayaFX's website the company is no longer owned by GammaTech Services OÜ but new by:

AlphaTec LTD., Mazars House, Gelderd Road, LEEDS, England LS27 7JN

On the starting page, scroll down to the dark bar (PS: the dark bar is characteristic !)

Oct 1, 2018 - 1 Star I have invested 689.000 Euros and my account showed a total equity of 1.85Mio at the end of June 2018. I asked to withdraw part of the profit what got ignored and rejected. On 13 August a third of the profit got burned down by hundreds of negativ trades. My own withdraw requests have been ignored too. I made a recall through my bank for the last transfer and then was asked to cancel it by my broker James Dorn Zitzelsberger, followed by the headbroker Martin Roth and the company's CEO David Berg. Last asked me to cancel under the threat to freeze the account and that I would never see my invested money again. Since 29 August 2018 I cannot login the account anymore. It is the only time they did what they promised!!!!
I highly recommend everybody involved with KayaFX to copy each and every evidence that is of importance.

Cape Town, South Africa,
Oct 23, 2018,

Never trust Kaya fx

Nothing but a bunch of thieves,been trying to get my money out for 6 months and now they completely ignore me,what can I do.
Norway,
Jan 13, 2018,

100% Scam, don't concider this pack of bandits.

KayaFX started up great, all trades was handeled by the broker..
Worked well until i was not interrested to add more funds.
Made a withdraw-request, and after that the broker added loosing trades to drain the account. And he have a perfect reccord with more than 40 loosing trades in a row.. :)
I have full trading-history to back up my claims.
KayaFX is a gang of bandits, hang up when they call.. (They will call you if they think you are a sucker)
Iceman,
Iceland , Iceland,
Jan 14, 2018,

WANING KAYAFX IS A SCAM

WARNING
KayaFx.com is a SCAM they have set up a professional homepage and made up good reviews on the internet and facebook
Fyrst they ask you to deposit minimum amount of 250$ or € ,in few days the account starts to show nice profit and your so caller account manager will try to convince you to deposit much larger sum to earn bigger if you do then the trouble starts they block your account and stop answering your messages
Its a well organized hoax
Cape town, South Africa,
Mar 5, 2019,

Cannot contact Kayafx Joseph Mathews doesn't answer my withdrawal application.

Kayafx did not fulfill there promises to trade with my capital they showed little interest in trading at first showed signs of trading then disappeared can't contact Joseph Mathews no reply can't withdrawal from my account, what has happened to my capital. Can someone help.
Zürich, Switzerland,
Mar 27, 2018,

Stephan Peyer

they don't pay me out. 2800€
waiting more than one month
withadrawal was allowed.
no answer
acount inactiv and amount zero
thank you!