VipMarkets.net Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 15, 2017

VipMarkets is a forex broker. Vip Markets offers the Vip Markets web-based forex trading platform. VipMarkets.net offers a number of forex pairs and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

VipMarkets.net

Join live discussion of VipMarkets.net on our forum

Stefan1984,
Leipzig, Germany,
Dec 14, 2017,

SCAM broker, the broker not pay and transfer the withdrawals

The VIP Markets broker do not pay you out if you have make profits. I have ordere 4 withdrawals in October 2017 but now we have December and I had not recieve any money. If you want not get frustated and angry of your forex broke thank do not invest your money in the VIP Markets campany.
If you will invest you will never see your money back again.
I have write the support on many ways per E-mail and over the web-site, but I got no answer what is with my money.
I´m said that I have deposit 500€ on a SCAM broker.
Make not the same mistake.
Omy76,
Italy,
Dec 11, 2017,

hello, sorry for my English I write from Italy. I am a customer of vipmarkets.net I think I was cheated by this company, the story is this: on August 28th 2017 I opened my account with 4,000 euro in a few days my account manager has increased my account with good operations, on September 8, 2017 I have paid another 20.000euro and I signed a contract with the CEO of this company.The contract expected to bring my account to 160,000 euro by September 21 and after to 250.000euro.The contract said that arrived to 160.000euro I could take 85.000euro, on September 21 we have reached 158.000euro and have been withdrawn € 85.000 from my account I was sent a copy of the bank transfer banking (probably false) and a document attesting the payment of taxes (20.400euro), the problem is that until today December 11 2017 I have not received my money, they read my mail but do not answer and even on the phone they do not answer.