365Markets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 26, 2019
December 2017-June 2018.  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for 365Markets.

365Markets is forex broker. 365 Markets offers the 365Markets trading currency platforms. 365Markets.com offers currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, stocks, indices,  commodities and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

365Markets.com

Join live discussion of 365Markets.com on our forum

Leo D. Thomas,
New Zealand (Really Anonymous Proxy),
Dec 12, 2017,

Profits with 365markets (SPAMVERTISING)

Hey guys, have you heard of this brand www.365Markets.com? I have been trading with them with an account there 2003521. I was supposed to earn my profits this month. They delayed 48 hours. I had emailed the support team and I received a call from someone Leo (as my name). He explained the long procedures to me. For a while, I thought it was a way for consoling and scamming my money. But I waited and eventually received the money. So, I guess the procedures take time. I like their attitudes and calmness when I was hyper angry.
3 Star Rating Removed.

On the same day you left your fake review, in THIS THREAD, FPA Forums Account Mary D. Willis wrote...

"Hey, does anyone knows something about this brand www.365Markets.com? I have an account there 200321, I have earned some money there but they promised to send me it in 48 hours! and in real time i waited about 72 hours
Is this ok?? Why it did took an extra day from them???? can trust them??"

On the same day, your account replied...

"Hey Mary, I have also an account on 365markets 200852. I have been trading with them for couple of months. Sometimes, you get the money on time or other times delays up to 2 days. So, i think its normal. The procedures may vary. I had also emailed the support team and received a call from someone called Amy. She was responsive and explained the procedures to me. For a while, I thought it was a way to console me or whatever. But, eventually I received the money in the delay she told me. I just hope you get an official representative to answer your delay."

Your account number seems subject to change.  The rep who you claim contacted you changed name and gender.

This was suspicious, so we did some checking.  You, Mary, and over a dozen other accounts seem to belong to the same group as "Jenny Brun".  The Jenny account claimed to be "An official 365Markets representative".

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero Stars.

The FPA does not appreciate multies.

Ronald L. Bergmann (another multi for 365 Markets),
United Kingdom (really anonymous proxy),
Dec 19, 2017,

365markets fair experience (unfair spam review by a multi)

I had actually paused with trading after a bad experience 1 year ago. After reading those scam websites on Forexpeace, I didnt want to trade at all. Then, one day my wife told me that a pop up add on 365markets apperared on her screen and that we should try. At first I refused, still scared of my bad experience. I only registered at the website and 2 days after, i received a call from someone called Jenifer. Introducing me to their website, suggesting me the minimum investment at 250dollars. I tried my luck. I wanted my bonus on a monthly period. Since then my experience has been good. I liked the 365markets platform. Yeah, also one day i emailed them to ask if i could change my monthly profits which was a long term trading. The support group replied me within 2 days. I'm still thinking to change it to daily profits which is basically short term trading. Let's see how long this can keep me happy.
3 Star Rating removed.

This is another forums account created by the same person or group which already spamvertised the FPA's forums and reviews for 365markets.

Amjad Abu Gharbieh,
Jordan,
Mar 21, 2018,

I had bad experience with this company, I recommend no one to use this website, I payed 8000$ to buy bitcoins, when I tried to get them back after few months, the process still pending since 19 February , when I tried to call the support; at first they told me that I have to wait, and now no one answer the phone or the email.
Smiggy,
Mar 26, 2018,

Invest at your own high, high risk - potential scammers/fraudsters

They are either scammers, running a ponzi scheme or the worst company/people you will ever deal with.
1. They are not regulated, as confirmed by other review sites and their own staff
2. The site is unsecure
3. Often there are problems with the site and you will find you can not log in, often for days, great for a live trading platform
4. Your data can get lost, including your account balance, as happened with myself, only to be put back a week later with a reduced amount
5. Customer service is at best, terrible. If you phone the uk support number, you are just on hold for 10 minutes waiting to speak to someone, and then it disconnects. If you are lucky enough to get through to someone, you end up speaking to someone with a fake name (as I have heard them slip up) , who can not resolve 90% of the problems, nor will they let you speak to anyone else
6. Now the best bit, after letting you deposit the first time and making a withdrawal, you then have to send copies of your passport etc, which is the norm in any regulated company, however try making another withdrawal!!!!! The next withdrawal took a month, despite them pointing out hidden on their website it states withdrawal will take 9 days to process. My second withdrawal request has already been a month, and I reveive an email saying it can not be processed until the 1st of April because of the volatile markets, what that has to do with my withdrawal especially as I have no open trades I have no idea, and funnily enough, the have refused to answer my email as to why. So it begs the question, are they running a fraudulent ponzi scheme, just stealing money, or just the worst trading company out there, you decide.
Reply by Representative submitted Apr 16, 2018:
Dear Sir/ Madam,

The content of your comment has well been taken into account.
First and foremost, we apologize for the inconvenience that was caused during the process of your withdrawal.
As it was mentioned to you and all the other clients, all withdrawal requests were left pending during the last week of March 2018 not only due to volatile markets but also due to undisclosed reasons. However, our customer support team did the needful to inform clients who had open withdrawal requests regarding this matter.

Your complaints regarding the customer service is comprehensible. Nevertheless, they receive hundreds of calls on a daily basis which automatically limits the numbers of call being answered straightaway, hence resulting to some of the calls being put on hold.

If your withdrawal has not been approved yet, it will be greatly appreciated if you can kindly provide a real name or your account number so that this matter can be reviewed as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
365markets Representative

Peter Brown,
Apr 23, 2018,

Easy platform to trade

Easy platform to trade. I must say that they are very good in convincing people. A guy name Jake called me. I don;t remember when i registered an acct, but i know I was reading on trading. I invested for the second time. Thay guy was insisting too much, but had a powerful voice and argments.

For the first time, i got ditched for my withdrawal with 24Option. I didnt trust trading anymore. But its already been 8 months now. I said why not a second time, i try my luck. I invested $500. Now I shall see what happens. I noticed that many of us has good reviews with 365markets.com.

Let's hope I get the best from this compamny. cross-fingers I will keep reading other reviews.
5 Star Rating removed.

This is another created by the same person or group which already spamvertised the FPA's forums and reviews for 365markets.

Kathy,
Miller, United Kingdom (really anonymous proxy),
Apr 25, 2018,

I want to invest more on this platform

I want to invest more on this platform. I read about the profits. I calculated the profits which I will get with $250. Now I want to invest more to get more profits. Am I rushing or should I wait some more time? I am a little bit confused.
5 Star Rating removed.

This is from another account created by the same person or group which already spamvertised the FPA's forums and reviews for 365markets.

Robert Davis (Really the representative for 365Markets),
United Kingdom (really the offices of 365Markets,
May 9, 2018,

I got my withdrawal

I requested my withdrawal, its been already more than two months. I received several emails from the customer support. they had so many technical issues. But i want to let you that my got my money back. They charged me a witdrawal fee. I am satisfied that i got my money. It was a bit late, but its ok now. The customer service was telling me that there are many people on the list before me, thats why i needed to wait for my turn.
5 Star Rating removed.

This review came from the same IP address used by the representative for 365markets.

Paul Harrison,
Switzerland,
May 9, 2018,

Good customer Service

The customer service were polite and helpful, perfectly happy with their advice. I was having minor issue login into my account, but the account manager helped me to start.
After several trials , i had been able to use the demo trial trading.
It was easy to proceed after that.
5 Star Rating removed.

This is another review created by the same person or group which already spamvertised the FPA's forums and reviews for 365markets.

Ross G,
New Zealand,
May 10, 2018,

After numerous difficulties trying to arrange the withdrawal of my funds, I was finally advised in an email that my request had been passed to the finance division. Seventeen days later I am still waiting to see the refund. I am seeking legal advice.
Reply by Representative submitted May 22, 2018:
Dear Ross,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
It will be highly appreciated if you provide us with your customer ID/ Account number so that we can looker deeper into this matter and resolve this situation as soon as possible.

365markets Representative
Catherine,
Finland, Finland,
Jul 5, 2018,

Iam disappointed

I have had a very bad experience with 365 markets . They pushed me to deposit more money after I deposited the 250 dollars. I deposited another 1000 dollars because I thought I would generate some money since iam a stay at home home and my husband has no job. I even explained to the so called account manager my problem. To cut the story short iam waiting for my withdrawal of 1029.44 euros and that have refused to release it. Ian travelling soon and I need this money. I can never recommend anyone to trade with them.