VIP-Brokers.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 9, 2018
VIP-Broker.com is a binary option broker that offers bitcoin trading.

VIP-Brokers.com

Join live discussion of VIP-Brokers.com on our forum

Nands,
Africa, South Africa,
Jun 27, 2018,

I also started trading last year December 2017. I remember the broker harrasing me to deposit more than i had for i have deposited $250. I told him to stop n use wgat i hav deposited as i won't be depositing more. He could log in remotely and try to maneuver my account which i picked up snd told him to stop. Am now struggling to get the withdrawal requested let alone my initial deposit. Worse now, their website can't be found. These quick money making schemes are not for some of us and i have accepted that for this is a second and last scam in my life. I rather go through JSE stock exchange in my country than this.
Mekus,
Germany , Germany,
Mar 1, 2018,

VIP BROKERS bunch of criminals

VIP BROKERS is a bunch of criminals. I invested 5000usd. When I realised they are scamners I requested withdrawal but Tom Michael insisted I must deposit another 1000usd to effect withdrawal. That's a big scam .
John Pearson,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Feb 22, 2018,

VIP-Brokers are a complete scam and common thieves.

I placed $23 000 in their fully managed account. After 4 months they will not release funds. I closed the account having made a good profit of 15% per month. They insist i pay them an additional $4000 admin fee up front and they will transfer funds. I do not believe them and reported them to Action Fraud British Police. Their is a chief broker their called Michael Green. They all appear to be head or chief brokers. The man is a bully and a thief. I asked for $1000 from the account before i closed it. Having given Green the 3 numbers on my credit card and expiry date to receive the money, within 20 minutes he had taken $1000 out. I managed to reverse this with the bank and immediately closed my account with VIP.
sinurita,
Malaysia,
Feb 9, 2018,

This company is a big scammer! Tom Michael and the company refuse to withdraw my dad's money.all in about 65k USD! Pls be aware.....any details about how they cheat u can ask me....all my dad's hard earn money been rob by this scumbug!
Nezam,
LONDON, United Kingdom,
Dec 30, 2017,

VIP-BROKERS.COM IS BUG SCAM - DO NOT INVEST

Big Scam

They called me after a week I gave them notice to repay my money back but they hasn't paid yet.

I started to complain against them through FCA.

BECAREFUL
THEY ARE BIG SCAM

Dec 15, 2017 - 1 Star AVOID (WWW.VIP-BROKERS.COM) AS IT IS BIG SCAM

VIP-Brokers.com is another big scam
Please listen to my history:

My name is Nezam, based on London and I am new trader.

I made deposit into this broker (VIP-Brokers) on 1st December 2017 but in my bank account showed date 4th December 2017 (I made deposit of $250 but it has been charged in my bank account; £194.91)

I was assigned to this broker (www.VIP-Brokers.com) through the one of the new software named Crypto-Advantage (This is automated Crypto-Currency signal software which just released in market 3 weeks ago). I just register into this software and I automatically has been assigned to one their affiliated broker based on my Geo area which it was VIP-Brokers.

I assigned to VIP-Brokers around 2 weeks ago and they called me many times to make deposit to start my trading which I finally did it $250 deposit last week Friday 1st December 2017.

Then I sent all of my verification documents such as proof of address, ID and Bank card detail (I sent without CCV) and Declaration form which mentioned they took $250 from my bank card (Receipt). Also I received lots of emails from them about verification and activation and etc.

I was shocked from their services and fake promises after my depositing which I heard during last 2 weeks from their adviser before my depositing. Why fake? because in first step asked me to deposit $250 then you can start but now asked $1000 !!!!.

During last 3 days which my account was funded and was ready to start; they called me many time to re-invest and increase my amount and I refused and ignore it as I already told them during 2 weeks ago, my plan is to start with minimum deposit $250 and then increase my account by the time if I would confident. I asked them please also sync my account into Crypto-Advantage software to start trading.
Finally one of adviser asked me if I wanna to trade through Crypto-Advanateg software has to deposit again by another $750 to be totally $1000 (As minimum amount be able to linked in to any software; is $1000 !!!!!) otherwise you can not use this service from us.

I was shocked as nobody told me before and all the time they chased me for just starting $250. all of their adviser in their company told me by depositing minimum $250 you can start trading through Crypto Advantage but now story completely change in different way and it seem they don't have any services for investor under $1000.

So I couldn't trust them as they changed their word and I asked adviser I want to close my account as my account is verified and it's ready. I already tole him which I can't put more money and now I change my mined and I want to withdraw my money and close my account.

He said Yes you can withdraw all of your money of $250 and after hanging up the phone I wanted to log in to my account to withdraw it; which I RELEASED MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED AND MENTIONED EMAIL AND PASS IS INVALID. I was shocked.

I send lots of email, calls, note, text, live chat, comment and etc and asked them to call me and explain but nobody answer and reply to me even through email (Used to be emailed me straightaway)

They didn't answer me and also my account has been deleted.

I am going to make complaint against them.

DO NOT TRUST VIP-BROKERS.COM AS IT IS BIG SCAM