Capital.com Review

Updated: Feb 25, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Capital is a cfd broker. Capital offers the Web Trader and Mobile cfd trading platforms. Capital.com offers CFD on over 165 currency pairs, indices, cfds, commodities, shares, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Capital.com

Address: 4th Floor, 64-65 Vincent Square, Westminster, London, SW1P 2NU, United Kingdom
Contact: support@capital.com, +44 20 8089 7893
Regulators: NBRB #193225654, CySEC #319/17, FCA #793714
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (2580+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, Trustly, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, Trustly, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Capital.com on our forum

Capital.com profile provided by NikolaiMarkovnik, Jan 12, 2020

Capital.com is an FCA and CySEC-approved fintech company. 0% commission. No hidden fees. Market leading tight spreads. Fast and reliable execution. Аccess to over 2,000 markets: popular indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, shares and currency pairs. More info at capital.com. New to finance? - Educational app Investmate - to help you from the very start.

Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka,
Feb 23, 2021,

Very good platform and many ways to do it better

As a stock trader I need a broker with many stocks, indices and eth, so I could better trade due my strategy (I use many filters by jahoo finance and signals for FX from this forum). So for now have several accounts. In capital fees are a bit lower. So for day trading I thinks it's quite good

Spreads on us stocks are quite low, around 1-10 pips. In addition, there is leverage of 20:1 allowed (but it's possible to choose leverage for each type of instrument but I prefer to use max 1:20). I also didnt have any issues with withdrawals

What to add: at least custom filter or filter by a name

Cairo, Egypt,
Feb 17, 2021,

Good for metal traders

I am trading here metals for some four months already. I have chosen this broker due to good conditions offered for trading these assets. I find that there are indeed low costs, spreads are 0.03-0.06 pips while there is very good leverage allowed of 100:1. No additional or hidden trading fees.

Bath, United Kingdom,
Feb 13, 2021,

So far so good.

Been using for a couple of weeks, deposited £1.5k and made enough to close that position and withdraw the initial amount.

Now riding off those initial profits only.

No issues with withdrawal to UK bank account.

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Feb 18, 2021:
Hello, npritchard.

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased that you enjoyed using the app. If there is anything we can do for you, just let us know at support@capital.com! Have a wonderful day!

Capital.com Team.
Teresa Rizal, Philippines,
Jan 29, 2021,

Good for crypto trading indeed

I could recommend this broker for crypto traders who want higher leverage.

I am trading here major crypto currencies and crypto tockens. My recent pick was crypto index which could also be traded with capital. Aside, there is large number of coins here available for trading. Leverage is 1:20 for crypto which is nice with spreads like 20 points on ethusd or 100 on btsusd (I changed leverage from 1:100 to 1:20). Ltcusd was 1 point and on bchusd is only 5 points. impressively =)

There is no commission on withdrawals. Platform works perfectly, overall very good conditions

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Feb 4, 2021:
Hi, 18Hannah.

Thank you for taking your time to rate us. It's a pleasure to hear about your positive experience when using our app. Don't forget to take advantage of volatile markets and good luck!

Capital.com team.
Tenetenz, Philippines,
Jan 26, 2021,

Good trading platform

Still weren’t any problems with this trading platform. First months I was getting used to trade here (I’m mt4 addicted). But there are some features that I like
Firstly I can trade almost what I want. I traded fx majors and some us stock like apple (usually there are about 15 stocks by many fx brokers and I really miss stocks from other market). Spreads for majors are quite competitive. Eur/USD is about 4-8 pips, Usd/jpy is about 10 pips. Leverage is 1:200 but it could be changed.

There are stocks from Switzerland (not so cheap but still they are quite predictable for channel trading and using trend lines, Sweden (cheap one, for example African Oil which is traded really well using tren channel), Hong Kong (also can afford to buy. For example jiangxi copper is one of my favorite share which was bought last year. It bring me quite a lot.) and others. Leverage is 1:20 fro shares.

There are also etfs which I still learn to trade on demo. I think they are much better than FX or crypto because carry trade is not working and crypto is too dangerous.
Many indices where leverage is 1:100 so still can buy some from Europe

Next feature for me is customization. I added all trends indicators that I use. And it’s not only MA. E.G. william %r. As I understand there are all indicators from mt4 but not sure.

What I miss:
- No mt4 (too addicted)
- trailing stop (it’s easy I hope to add)

I wrote last December their support team and they told me that they are working on it.

That’s why only 4 stars

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jan 27, 2021:
Hi, Infornon08.

Thanks for such a splendid feedback.We are truly grateful for your review and for sharing your experience with us and the community. We devote all our effort to improve our app and it's great that the trading experience we create works for you!
Concerning trailing SL, our management and development teams are working on adding this instrument to our platform. Your suggestion about MT4 we will forward to them also :)
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via chat or email at support@capital.com.

Capital.com team.
LT, Czech Republic,
Jan 14, 2021,

Great app!

I am new to mobile trading and I have used only Capital.com so far.
I must say that it work very well for me as a beginner and I believe it does so for an experienced trader too.
No need of trying another trading app, this one is cool!
I wish everyone smart trading!

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jan 20, 2021:
Hi, Croic. Thank you for such a positive feedback. We are pleased that you enjoyed using the app. If there is anything we can do for you, just let us know at support@capital.com! Have a wonderful day! Best regards, Capital.com team.
Warsaw, Poland,
Jan 12, 2021,

So far a good broker

I'm relatively new to forex and cfds trading. Practicing on demo from last Summer and for now I’m trading with 2 brokers. It’s the second one =) So here I trade stocks because of the low commissions and there are many cheap stocks. There are also different lists of suggested instruments for example most volatile ot top risers \ fallers which I use

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jan 13, 2021:
Hi, Lilia. Thank you fro taking your time to rate us. We are pleased that you enjoyed using the app. If there is anything we can do for you, just let us know at support@capital.com! Have a wonderful day! Best regards, Capital.com team.
Dominik,
Grivalsky, Czech Republic,
Jan 8, 2021,

0 Communication, they dont wanna give me my money (withdrawal)

I will contanct police and all institutions to investigate this company!
Scamers, liers, ignorants...worst experience ever, still have my money.
I cant withdrawal them, or i can, but all request are rejected and all again 3 days in a row!!
And they tell me, my bank cancell it, darlings you didnt send me money so my bank cant!
I will not contact you on your support email, nobody answer.
Will contact the police and institutions to investigate it!! Immediatelly.

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jan 13, 2021:
Hi, Dominik. Thanks for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience hasn't met your expectations. To withdraw your funds, your account needs to be verified. Please, contact us via chat or email at support@capital.com and we'll assist you from there. Looking forward hearing from you soon. Best regards, Capital.com team.
Slovakia, Slovakia,
Jan 8, 2021,

AVOID CAPITAL.COM STEALING MONEY

really bad experiances,
bought positions and sold, when the virgin galactic fell by a piece, they set the value of the jump themselves, and first started a jump down where my account closed, but the jump down but did not start the sold position

really avoid company

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jan 13, 2021:
Hi, Krocky. Thank you for your feedback. I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for your experience. From what you have described, I understand that your situation could have been treated with more attention. I would like to fix it and look into possible solutions. Please contact me at feedback@capital.com for further communication. I apologise for the inconvenience caused again and I'm looking forward to getting it right for you. Best regards, Capital.com team.
Cairo, Egypt,
Dec 26, 2020,

large variety of trading instruments

I like this broker, it's officially licensed by the fca. no problems so far. I trade here spdr, ishares and some other etfs, indecies. Hedging options are also allowed which I use. I am trading here mostly daily for last three months. generally, I am satisfied with conditions. platform is nice, except that I would prefer to have more customization options and I also asked suport to add trailing stop, hope it will be done soon =/ no issues with re-quoting, slippages, withdrawals..

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jan 6, 2021:
Hi, omniasalem2020. Thanks for your feedback. We are pleased that you enjoyed using the app. If there is anything we can do for you, just let us know at support@capital.com! Have a wonderful day! Best regards, Capital.com team.