Capital.com Review

Updated: Jul 27, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Capital is a cfd broker. Capital offers the Web Trader and Mobile cfd trading platforms. Capital.com offers CFD on over 165 currency pairs, indices, cfds, commodities, shares, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Capital.com

Address: 4th Floor, 64-65 Vincent Square, Westminster, London, SW1P 2NU, United Kingdom
Contact: support@capital.com, +44 20 8089 7893
Regulators: NBRB #193225654, CySEC #319/17, FCA #793714
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
CFD: (2580+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, Trustly, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, Trustly, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Capital.com on our forum

Capital.com profile provided by NikolaiMarkovnik, Jan 12, 2020

Capital.com is an FCA and CySEC-approved fintech company. 0% commission. No hidden fees. Market leading tight spreads. Fast and reliable execution. Аccess to over 2,000 markets: popular indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, shares and currency pairs. More info at capital.com. New to finance? - Educational app Investmate - to help you from the very start.

London, United Kingdom (really Belarus),
Sep 6, 2018,

Good app! (I forgot to say I work for Capital.com)

Seamless order execution, a great tool to make profits on the market swings. I’ve been trading with Capital.com for a while already, and I just can’t get enough. They care for their users.

5 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from London.  It came from the same location in Belarus used by an employee of Capital.com at the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Cisnădie, Romania,
Jul 22, 2021,

No issues for now

Was confused about which shares I should stick with when I first got here. Before now I used to trade Tesla and some Indian stocks but when I got here I discovered that the broker has more than 3000 stocks and I didnt know which ones to choose from. Among these stocks are hundreds of penny stocks.
Now I have chosen a number of them and still look for opportunities and new stock trading opportunities.
I am learning to trade spread bets already. I am going through the education on the platform. It is a form of investment diversification for me.

Bucharest, Romania,
Jul 20, 2021,

Good but not the best

Don't think the services here are the best I have seen so far. But so far they are also good. The broker doesn't accept cryptocurrency withdrawal and deposit.

Aleksa Urkom,
Pancevo, Serbia,
Jul 12, 2021,

Building another business

Since when I have been able to have successful trades, I have been working on building another source of income. After I started to get consistent results, I deposited the money I got from my late mum's gratuity in trading. It was quite a huge amount. The profit I get is large since the money itself is a huge amount. I am trying to build a second business with the money I get from my trades every month

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jul 14, 2021:
Hello Aleksa! We are grateful for your feedback. It has made our day.

We are so happy to hear about your positive trading experience on our platform. Please feel free to reach our support team at support@capital.com with any questions or concerns - we will be happy to assist.

Sahar,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Jul 9, 2021,

Ask and bid price

If the ask price for an assets, let's say EURUSD is 1.8590, the bid price will be around 1.8598 might where one would have a spread of around 0.0008; it is usually very tight making it work for scalpers and day trading strategies. I used to be a long term trader but the enticing tight spreads has made me love to scalp the market

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jul 14, 2021:
Hello Sahar! Thank you for your feedback and for your support all along.

We work hard to meet our clients' expectations, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

saint Petersburg, Russian Federation,
Jul 8, 2021,

Indices trading

Stock indices doing the trick for me; making some money from them passively. I do not trade every day. I trade when I am having my off days especially when my off is not at night. I also use alerts for important price points
Keep in mind when you trade stocks on next:
Price–earnings ratio
Value analysis

Dec 19, 2020 - 5 Stars I am trading stocks with this broker for last six months.

What I think: Capital has nice trade platform (among web platforms), there are large number of stocks and indecies to trade (not only from US and UK but also Germany, France). I need to mention that spreads are a bit higher on stocks, etfs, some 6-7 pips, depending on stock volatility, but there are no commissions on the other side.

Certainly, this broker is not suitable for scalpers

Platform is stable, works without interruptions, execution is swift (I don't trade news here, usually day trading). Up to now I have withdrawn to my bank account via bank transfer and received funds within 3 days. There was no commission from brokers side.

So, overall, if we exclude high spreads, I am super happy with this broker.

I also have an account by another broker with umstel where I hold stocks, etfs and indecies. So, want to compare commisions and spreads. in umstel spread is usually less but commissions are higher, for example for 1 night holing I pay to another broker with umstel 0.02 per night (I also paid 0.25 for open!!)
In Capital: same share (PFE cfd) - no fees for open, pay 0.01 per night

So it takes less costs here to trade than by other stock brokers =)

and again - no fees for withdrawal

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Dec 23, 2020 Hi, Traplok.

Thanks for your feedback. It's a pleasure to hear about your positive experience when using our app. Don't forget to take advantage of volatile markets and good luck!

Best regards,
Capital.com team.

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jul 14, 2021:
Hello TrapLok! Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us and with the community.

We appreciate you have chosen to trade on our platform, and it's a pleasure to hear that the trading experience we create works for you.

We are sorry to hear that the level of spreads on our platform hasn't met your expectations. A market spread is quite inconsistent and may increase or decrease depending on the liquidity of its market. We do our best to gather the most recent and relevant market prices and ensure that it comes from a trusted price provider. If there is any spread in particular that seems to be too high, or you think our spread policy can be improved, it would be great if you email us at feedback@capital.com - we will be happy to discuss it.

Nairobi, Kenya,
Jun 24, 2021,

Good but can’t say it is the best

If you would ask me, I am of the opinion that capital services are over-hyped. I am not saying that the broker is not professional or not good. In fact, I have an account with the broker. My thought is just that these are the normal services every broker should have. It is because of the bad brokerage services that many brokers have that makes brokers like capital look like the best brokers. Capital has professional services, but I don't see any reason they should be praised for that, since it is their work to give me professional services. They know that if they lag on their professionalism they would lose customers. I have one other broker that is also as good as capital. So, yes capital is fine, but not the best.

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jun 30, 2021:
Hello Josanta! Thank you for your sharing your opinion with the community. We really appreciate you have chosen to trade with us.

Our team is constantly working on making our platform better. It would be appreciated if you contact us at feedback@capital.com in case you have any ideas or suggestions on how we can improve our services and product, and we will be happy to discuss them.

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Jun 23, 2021,

Multiple trades placed at once

I am enjoying Capital dot com because it's so easy to use. However I am disappointed by their live support system. They use telegram and whatsapp but they are so slow to respond. Secondly they system has on numerous occasions placed multiple trades for me in error which has resulted in losses or profits but unintentional orders nonetheless. They have not been helpful in resolving this and only responded that I should withdraw my money. Very disappointed with how they have handled my query.

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jun 30, 2021:
Hello Skosazy! Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback. It's great that you find our platform easy-to-use.

We are sorry to hear that the level of customer service was not up to your standards and your trading activity has been affected. We value our clients and would like to look into your case further. It would be great if you email us at feedback@capital.com with screenshots from our platform (if you have any) and the date and time - we will see what can be done to resolve the situation and improve your experience on our platform. Looking forward to your reply.

San Salvador, El Salvador,
Jun 5, 2021,

Fast deposit and withdrawal transactions

I have been investing in the market for more than 2 years ago. Capital.com is the first broker that allows you to deposit a minimum of 20USD and withdraw the amount you want. I used to work with Metatrader4 but the problem was the cost of Spreads and the number of days that you have to wait for funds or withdrawal money.
I used 2 other brokers. I really recommend you this broker (Capital.com) in case you had a bad experience with others and if this is your first time in the market, you will fall in love with Capital.com, they have an excellent UX.

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jun 9, 2021:
Hello Humberto! Thank you for your splendid feedback and for your support all along.
We work hard to meet our clients' expectations, and we are happy we hit the mark for you.
Best regards, Capital.com team.
Cairo, Egypt,
Jun 3, 2021,

Zero spreads

The difference between the ask and bid price is usually very small. When I was using a broker with big spreads, it was usually discouraging to trade on a lower timeframe like the 5 minutes timeframe because the ask and bid price difference are usually too big that it would have taken a big move on the 5 minutes time frame to even make any form of profit. The spreads for capital are zero spreads and it is encouraging. Even when brokers enlarge spreads during news, it still remains reasonably low in capital. No slippages too and delayed trade execution, so it is usually easy to enter trades at the desired and specific points.

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jun 9, 2021:
Hello Mohamed! Thank you for rating us with 5 stars. We really appreciate you have chosen to trade with us.
Pleasure to hear that the trading experience we create works for you.