Capital.com Review

Updated: May 24, 2022 · Capital.com  · Is this your company?

Capital.com is a cfd broker. Capital.com offers the Web Trader and Mobile cfd trading platforms. Capital.com offers CFD on over 165 currency pairs, indices, cfds, commodities, shares, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options. Please read Capital.com Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Capital.com

Minimum Deposit: $20
Address: 4th Floor, 64-65 Vincent Square, Westminster, London, SW1P 2NU, United Kingdom
Customer Service: support@capital.com, +44 20 8089 7893
Regulations: NBRB #193225654, CySEC #319/17, FCA #793714
Trading platforms: WebTrader, Mobile Trader
WebTrader: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (2580+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, Trustly, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, Trustly, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Capital.com on our forum

Capital.com profile provided by NikolaiMarkovnik, Jan 12, 2020

Capital.com is an FCA and CySEC-approved fintech company. 0% commission. No hidden fees. Market leading tight spreads. Fast and reliable execution. Аccess to over 2,000 markets: popular indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, shares and currency pairs. More info at capital.com. New to finance? - Educational app Investmate - to help you from the very start.

London, United Kingdom (really Belarus),
Sep 6, 2018,

Good app! (I forgot to say I work for Capital.com)

Seamless order execution, a great tool to make profits on the market swings. I’ve been trading with Capital.com for a while already, and I just can’t get enough. They care for their users.

5 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from London.  It came from the same location in Belarus used by an employee of Capital.com at the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Colombia, Colombia,
May 21, 2022,

It's all a lie, deception

This application cheats and steals money from people who deposit their capital, they are scammers who make fun of customers and surround you until you no longer have anyone to go to claim the money deposited, I have been trying to get money for 4 months now that I deposit and they even blocked my account and access to the platform so that I cannot access it... Scam, deception, do not let yourself be robbed

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted May 23, 2022:
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experience.

Our platform is regulated and all of our activities adhere to the strict rules and laws regulating financial service organisations. From our records, our support team has been in contact with you and advised that the documents you have sent have been forwarded to the relevant department. We will provide you with an update as soon as we receive it.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Nicole,
Cagayan de Oro, Philippines,
May 16, 2022,

Stock trader

In my opinion this broker offers quite fair conditions for trading stocks. There is very good list of available US stocks with relatively low trading spreads. However, what I see as a huge benefit that I get from this broker is their trading platform. For me it is great that I immediately have all important information including latest news about the company right on the click. It helps me a lot to make swift decision whether to consider that stock or not. Another cool stuff on the platform is statistical information how many traders are net long or short on that stock. I have never traded stocks on a better platform.

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted May 23, 2022:
Hello Nicole, thank you very much for your feedback.

Your review means a lot to us. We are very glad to hear that you are happy with our platform and its features.

All the best, Capital.com team.
Ogre, Latvia,
May 11, 2022,

Funds are secure

A concern for me was the security of my funds. I had to check the measure that the broker has for this before entrusting my money with the platform. I saw that the broker is strongly regulated and it is also in partnership with trusted organisations like reuters, deloitte, tradingview etc. All these strengthened my trust. I have been trading smoothly since I started; trading and withdrawing my profit almost every month

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted May 16, 2022:
Hello, thank you very much for your review.

Our platform is regulated and all of our activities adhere to the strict rules and laws regulating financial service organisations. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with the security of your funds and that your experience has been positive.

Best regards, Capital.com team.
skopje, North Macedonia,
Apr 29, 2022,

Stocks trading

I trade my stocks on this platform because it is secure and there are many options. There are stocks from the USA, Asia, Europe (95% of them i haven't heard before so felt in deep analytics p\e etc). I check on many stocks and also try to follow the news to see one that promises a future.
The stocks options are more than hundred, and the many analytical tools help me to make informed trading decisions (like 'buzz' instrument inside the platform)

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted May 4, 2022:
Hello, thank you very much for your review.

It is great to hear that you find our platform secure and that you are satisfied with the amount of stocks and analytical tools.

If you enjoy using the app, please rate us 5 stars. It would encourage us to continue improving our product.

All the best, Capital.com team.
Uli Astari,
Jatimulyo, Indonesia,
Mar 21, 2022,

Coursess are useful

The educational courses on the website have always been useful to me. I go through the courses again and again to refresh my knowledge. The demo was useful in practicing real life situations too. Made my first deposit last week; the first week was profitable. Looking forward to the rest

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Mar 28, 2022:
Hello Uli,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are finding the educational materials and the demo account useful.

If you have any questions or suggestions for us to get your 5* rating, please email them to feedback@capital.com.

All the best, Capital.com.
hyderabad, India,
Feb 22, 2022,

Lost my money

after withdraw of 50dollars on 11th january. i didn't recieved till now. customer support is bad. if i ask about 11th january transaction. they will send other date transactions. poor understanding.
Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Feb 23, 2022:
Hello, thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry to hear that the withdrawal process took longer than expected, and that the level of service was not up to your standards. From our records, your account manager has been in contact with you with a full explanation of your situation and provided you with the RRN to track the withdrawal transaction.

If you require any further assistance, please contact us at feedback@capital.com, and we will assist you as soon as possible.

We would also appreciate it if you could update your review once you receive the funds.
hancy,
nairobi, Kenya,
Feb 11, 2022,

Mobile trading interface

Mobile trading works. The mobile interface is also fine and I get to make trade analyses on my phone. Even when the broker joined tradingview it became a lot better because tradingview also has a very fine mobile interface. I trade from anywhere I find myself with the mobile trading features

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Feb 16, 2022:
Hello Hancy, thank you very much for your 5* rating.

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with mobile trading and being able to trade from anywhere.

Best regards, Capital.com.
Shahine,
Pasig, Philippines,
Feb 9, 2022,

Tight spreads with low commission

Spreads are generally tight for all assets but the way I see my majour forex pairs at 0-1 makes me wonder how the broker gets profit. Another side - comissions: Im sure they could make it lower for stocks holders!!!!
For now good option is only to set the highest leverage for stocks to decrease the overnight fee

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Feb 16, 2022:
Hello Shahine, thank you very much for your review.

We pride ourselves in providing extremely competitive spreads (as well as 0-commission trading). A market spread is quite inconsistent and may increase or decrease depending on the liquidity of its market.

The overnight fee is an interest payment that applies when you hold a position overnight. The interest is based on the size of a contract and is calculated daily. We try to offer our clients the best possible trading experience at the lowest possible cost, however it is the client himself who decide whether to carry a position overnight.

For commodities, indices and Forex the overnight fee is irrelevant of the leverage choice. So either you use 1:1 or 1:100, the same amount of swaps will be charged. It is still possible to trade crypto and stocks with the leverage 1:1 without paying swaps.

Many thanks.
Tirana, Albania,
Feb 3, 2022,

The worst broker ever. The are regulated by Belarus

I tried to work on the app platform and the results were determined by ongoing high spreads applied even the market of that day has no spead . They ask for screenshots or videos of the problem and this is ridicoulos , you cant take a screen when confirm order ,or make a video. A person Francesco.S called saying that even market has no spread , when Sell must be applied. No one is going to solve this i think. Pay attention. Do not work with
Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Feb 8, 2022:
Hello Moris, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience and the level of service has not met your expectations.

Our platform is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), the Australian Securities Investments Commission (ASIC) and the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus (NBRB). We can assure you we intend to have fair business with our clients and do our best to make sure all our activity adheres to current legal regulations.

A market spread is quite inconsistent and may increase or decrease depending on the liquidity of its market. We do our best to gather the most recent and relevant market prices and ensure that it comes from a trusted price provider. If there is any spread in particular that seems to be too high, or you think our spread policy can be improved, it would be great if you contact us with your suggestions - we will be happy to discuss it.

We would like to take a closer look at your case, and it would be great if you could contact us at feedback@capital.com with the registered email. Our team will look for the best possible solutions.