Capital.com Review

Updated: Aug 7, 2022 · Capital.com  · Is this your company?

Capital.com is a cfd broker. Capital.com offers the Web Trader and Mobile cfd trading platforms. Capital.com offers CFD on over 165 currency pairs, indices, cfds, commodities, shares, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options. Please read Capital.com Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Capital.com

Minimum Deposit: $20
Address: 10th Floor, 16 Great Queen Street, London, United Kingdom, WC2B 5DG, WC2B 5DG, United Kingdom
Customer Service: support@capital.com, +44 20 8089 7893
Regulations: ASIC ##513393, NBRB #193225654, CySEC #319/17, FCA #793714
Trading platforms: WebTrader, MobileTrader (MobileApp)
Web Trading: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (2580+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, Trustly, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Giropay, iDEAL, Multibanco, Neteller, Przelewy24, Qiwi, Skrill, SOFORT, Trustly, WebMoney

Join live discussion of Capital.com on our forum

Capital.com profile provided by NikolaiMarkovnik, Jan 12, 2020

Capital.com is an FCA and CySEC-approved fintech company. 0% commission. No hidden fees. Market leading tight spreads. Fast and reliable execution. Аccess to over 2,000 markets: popular indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, shares and currency pairs. More info at capital.com. New to finance? - Educational app Investmate - to help you from the very start.

London, United Kingdom (really Belarus),
Sep 6, 2018,

Good app! (I forgot to say I work for Capital.com)

Seamless order execution, a great tool to make profits on the market swings. I’ve been trading with Capital.com for a while already, and I just can’t get enough. They care for their users.

5 Star rating removed.

This review did not come from London.  It came from the same location in Belarus used by an employee of Capital.com at the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Kerala, India,
Jul 29, 2022,

My experience in capital.com

It's my personal experience in capital.com.I deposit $300 and withdraw $600 i received within 5 minutes i just shocked im really happy with their payment gateway.. Then i continue trading and withdraw $1400 not received then i chat live they told me you will get withdrawal within 5 days ,I post a review 2 days ago on another review site, then my account manager contact me for request to delete review and they will process my payout. Still now there is no response from capital.com im still waiting my withdrawal i cant do anything if my withdrawal not received but i hope they will proceed my withdrawal if get my payment guys I'll definitely update here ., I'm not delete my review until withdrawal received good day guys.. , Don't deposit big money in capital.com be safe
Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Aug 1, 2022:
Hi Suruu, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your withdrawal experience and that the level of service wasn't up to your standards.

From our records, your account manager has been in contact with you regarding your case. The relevant department is looking into your situation, and we will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience. Kind regards.
Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of,
Jul 26, 2022,

Title of your review Capital

This is my favourite broker for trading altcoins. I find that costs of altcoins trading here are very low, compared with some other brokers, where I previously held accounts. For example, here I can trade ETH within spread of 5 pips, and without any other costs of trading. I think that this is very fair spread for this coin.

No problem with KYC (i read that some people had problems with that..id, proof of residence, so no problems)

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jul 27, 2022:
Hello.

Many thanks for your review. We're happy to hear that our platform is your favourite and that you are satisfied with our spreads.

Paris, France,
Jul 26, 2022,

Stock trading

One of the best broker for stock trading, here is my list of their features:
- stocks from many countries like USD, EU, Asia
- ETFs (quite much, Capital still add them)
- KYC is needed because of good regulations
- Real company with real offices
- Withdrawals to the card

From the opposite side:
- not so many options for withdrawals
- miss here some etf

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jul 27, 2022:
Hi Axel.

Thank you very much for your review. We're glad to hear that you are happy with our platform. It's great that the trading conditions we create work for you.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to contact us at feedback@capital.com and we will consider them.

Best regards, Capital.com.
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Jul 11, 2022,

Professional trading app

For few months now I am trading forex with this broker. What I like here is very professional trading app, which works without any sort of interruptions. Other trading conditions are also good including tight spreads on forex majors and no additional fees nor commissions from brokers side.
What i do like additionally:
Different Leverage for each type of instrument + integration with tradingview

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jul 14, 2022:
Hi Nanan.

Many thanks for such a great review.

It is great to hear that you are happy with our app and the spreads.

Best regards, Capital.com team.
Arpad,
Budapest, Hungary,
Jul 6, 2022,

So far so good

Only positive experience so far, in terms of trading experience, account management, money withdrawal and client support.
Keep up the good work!

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jul 11, 2022:
Hello Arpad.

Thank you very much for such a great review.

We're happy to hear about your positive experience and that you are satisfied with your account manager, our support team and the withdrawals.

Salerno, Italy,
Jun 22, 2022,

Low spreads on altcoins

I have chosen this broker to trade altcoins some three months ago due to its very low spreads on altcoins, compared to my previous broker. ETH here is only 5-6 pips which is way too lower from what I previously had. LTC is regularly traded below one pip, which is great. There is also huge list of available coins to trade.

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jun 27, 2022:
Hello Angimel.

Thank you very much for your review. We're glad to hear that you are happy with our spreads and the number of available markets.

Best regards, Capital.com.
Cavite, Philippines,
Jun 16, 2022,

Very good platform

I was previously using MT4 trading platform for several years, and this is the first time that I am using a web-based platform with this broker. I was very positively surprised by the design of it and it took me some 10 minutes to figure out how to use it properly. It is quite intuitive and more than easy to navigate and works for last two months without any sort of issues. Good job

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jun 20, 2022:
Hello Jover.

Thank you very much for your review. It is great to hear that you are happy with the design of our platform and that you find it easy to use.

Huckelhoven, Germany,
Jun 9, 2022,

Confused about how they work

So i was trying to open account with capital.com and first they keep asking to upload document and then they reject and dont send email about anything...after all account is approved and they put limit for deposit 800euro and i talk to support and they didnt fix the problem they increased the limit to 2000....so i dont know why they are doing this...anyway i just started trading with them and ll see if they fix all this issue or no...

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted Jun 13, 2022:
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experience.

We do not have any deposit limits. Please check if the limits are on your bank's side.
Please contact us at support@capital.com with your registered email address if you require any further assistance.

Best regards.
Colombia, Colombia,
May 21, 2022,

It's all a lie, deception

This application cheats and steals money from people who deposit their capital, they are scammers who make fun of customers and surround you until you no longer have anyone to go to claim the money deposited, I have been trying to get money for 4 months now that I deposit and they even blocked my account and access to the platform so that I cannot access it... Scam, deception, do not let yourself be robbed

Reply by Capital.com_Team submitted May 23, 2022:
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experience.

Our platform is regulated and all of our activities adhere to the strict rules and laws regulating financial service organisations. From our records, our support team has been in contact with you and advised that the documents you have sent have been forwarded to the relevant department. We will provide you with an update as soon as we receive it.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.